Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee (37619 Views)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Anitaonuoha: 3:28pm On May 13, 2013
hapi 4 her
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2013
So na music the babe go study for yankee

Just watch and see, that is your future senator or House of reps leader. Upon the music wey she study, she will soon rule over y'all and there ain't nothing any of you internet warriors can do about it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by wellmax(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2013
Congrats, Abibat. Wishing you success in your life's endeavours.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by reindeer: 3:30pm On May 13, 2013
. . . and this is why the education in Nigeria will never be good!
I am yet to see the children of any of the so called leaders schooling in Nigeria. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 13, 2013
googlepikin: Ndi oshi ha choro irim.

GHOST MODE...
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Gbenge77(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2013
Cal is number 22 on the Us news worlds best Universities ranking,so,kudos to the Girl.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Lilimax(f): 3:31pm On May 13, 2013
tpia@:

are you semi literate or didnt you see she graduated from a college of music?
Is there no Nigerian University offering Music as a course?
Wtf are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Sweetapple007(f): 3:31pm On May 13, 2013
Really!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 13, 2013
CFCfan: Congrats to Abibat on her achievement, and making herself and family proud.
U no serious o, for music? Maybe she can now relax and be playing the piano to her aging fada. Guys make una no worry na only drums and gong she go study for abroad , if to sey na medicine, IT , law sef no follow, we for don dey curse. But make una no worry na tambourines and drums she learn.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On May 13, 2013
googlepikin: Ndi oshi ha choro irim.
grin grin grin grin
Who are they?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 3:32pm On May 13, 2013
pDude: So na music the babe go study for yankee

Just watch and see, that is your future senator or House of reps leader. Upon the music wey she study, she will soon rule over y'all and there ain't nothing any of you internet warriors can do about it cheesy

Berklee College of Music, located in Boston, Massachusetts, is the largest independent college of contemporary music in the world. Known primarily as the world's foremost institute for the study of jazz and modern American music,[3] it also offers college-level courses in a wide range of contemporary and historic styles, including rock, flamenco, hip hop, reggae, salsa, and bluegrass. To date 99 Berklee alumni have received 229 Grammy Awards

Berklee in Valencia is the college’s first international campus

valencia campus:

wiki
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 13, 2013

nna erhn, i wonder how many nigerian artists studied music. Let her come and understudy Don Jazzy again...
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

GHOST MODE...
You no go see me...
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 3:34pm On May 13, 2013
master's degree program:

Berklee Valencia campus focuses primarily on graduate programs in the following areas: Contemporary Studio Performance; Contemporary Writing and Production; Electronic Production and Design; Global Entertainment and Music Business; Symphonic Band Studies; and Scoring for Film, Television, and Video Games
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 3:34pm On May 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

nna erhn, i wonder how many nigerian artists studied music. .

um hum.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by zoeiyke: 3:35pm On May 13, 2013
Congrat gul enjoy your papa money
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 13, 2013
Lilimax:
grin grin grin grin
Who are they?
na my papa driver pikin graduation for Yankee. Do you know dem from somewhere?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by 50calibre(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2013

Actually, there is something you can do about it. I'm willing to provide you with an explosive which you would strap to yourself and go find her. Well you know the rest...
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 13, 2013
topeorekoy: Abibat Tinubu is the former Lagos State Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's daughter, she recently graduated from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.

Dad, Mum and sister were all there to celebrate with her.

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/05/photos-bola-ahmed-tinubus-last-daughter.html

Poster, edit your post like i did.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 3:38pm On May 13, 2013
50calibre: Education paid for with the money of poor Nigerians. Aren't there Nigerians in that university to make that girl feel bad about her thieving father, and probably not allow him show his face at her graduation?

50calibre:

Actually, there is something you can do about it. I'm willing to provide you with an explosive which you would strap to yourself and go find her. Well you know the rest...

noted.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 13, 2013
I don't want to comment because is going to be bomb shell, but is music really pays in this a country? someone just went abroad only because of .... Music career
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 13, 2013
georjay: choi lyk father lyk daughter...extra wo wo

You are wrong there...thats a sweeet good looking young woman.

Her fathers ugliness ..uG is recessive in her.

By any means necessary..The likes of Taye Taiwo must not come near her otherwise Remis effort would be a waste.Im sure her mum is aware of this.

Objs and Mrs Maduekes sons should be kept at bay.

It would not be nice for tinubu and remi having grand kids with same african bufo bufo frog eyes with some added ugly apelike features from the other side.

Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by zoeiyke: 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
Nd hw z dat ur biz..... Blame ur fada 4 nt hustlin enof
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Elueme: 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
As ugly as her dad. The other girl isn't bad sha, just thinking who might be eating her shedas lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by victorazy(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2013
Kai! Na man like me go punana dis fresh virgin girl grin grin grin "nka bu ife nneri" not all these poverty drilled girl here on NL D
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 13, 2013
tpia@:

valencia campus:

wiki

Your point? undecided

No be music she go study? Only rich people can send their children abroad to study music.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by romanlaw(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2013
WHY IS SHE SO BLACK? TIFNUBU IS WORKING, LAGOS STATE REVENUE AT WORK
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2013
mankand: Goons Goons Goons.

You think you will excel?

No way, it is just for a short while, maybe not in my generation, but soon.

That is KARMA for you

You father and other bunch of racoons have taken the destiny of this nation for granted just to make you somebody and you think you will be the somebody?

Hell no.

I LOVE KARMA

because you cannot hide from it.

Just mark my word

Go and work hard and make money joor..

Waiting for karma to get even with tinubu wont work...

What if karma dissappoints you
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 13, 2013
50calibre:

Wetin concern me?

Obama is my president. Not GEJ.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 13, 2013
googlepikin: U no serious o, for music? Maybe she can now relax and be playing the piano to her aging fada. Guys make una no worry na only drums and gong she go study for abroad , if to sey na medicine, IT , law sef no follow, we for don dey curse. But make una no worry na tambourines and drums she learn.

Who knows, she may become a super star, set up her own record label, or even set up her own music academy. These are some possibilities in the music industry.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by 25omega(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2013
georjay: choi lyk father lyk daughter...extra wo wo
grin grin grin grin grin

how many guys do you think will want to marry her since her pops has money?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 3:45pm On May 13, 2013
pDude:

Your point? undecided

No be music she go study? Only rich people can send their children abroad to study music.

so, what's your point?

you'd prefer she studied coding or fashion design?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC: Throwback Photo Of Bovi As A Corper In 2003 / 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos / Tboss Shares Cute Photo With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.