Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee (37620 Views)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by porka: 10:27am On May 14, 2013
Mcleo007:
3 of my siblings did school abroad. And yes, my parents are not politicians. They simply struggled to raise us the way they could afford to. My siblings who schooled abroad do not in any way feel they are better than i am, nor consider me inferior to them. We live our lives for ourselves. There is no problem schooling abroad, afterall, there are many
british people who school in the US and other European countries. What we are simply outlining borders on leadership by example. These people are aware of the rot in the system and do not see any need to address them. They let it be, despite it being their duty to cob. Why then should they exempt their own children? Practice what you preach IS THE GOLDEN RULE.

Oga, you said three of your siblings schooled abroad and you don't want Tinubu's daughter to school abroad?

Did he prevent anybody from sending his/her daughter/son to school abroad?

Schooling abroad (or anywhere) is a private choice.

Fashola's son was reportedly training in a local carpentry shop.

How has that improved the level of carpentry/masonry in Lagos?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Urine: 10:28am On May 14, 2013
mapet: For me it's not even about studying abroad or not.......it is the wrong perspectives I see people ignorantly puting to things. Today opportunities are more gloabl and world is turning more dynamic. More average families are sending children to schools in Ukraine, Russia, Malaysia, India etc giving them more global exposure, more opportunities to compete and better footing enroute leadership. That for me we should chanell our energies on. How do I strategically position myself and children. I was impressed when a senior friend (who is an average hustling business man, drilling boreholes) told me his first son is now in Ukrane studying Aeronatic Engineering....in my days those were dreams in the air......

You've said it all.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by porka: 10:33am On May 14, 2013
ebosed: I am glad I was never a fan of ACN, Senator Tinubu or Governor Fashola. Its sad these Superior lunatics would never learn, be that as it may, I bother-less about them and their rich but poor drifting minds. However, lets think about this, what is the difference between this girl and a graduate from any of our institutions? The Skill acquired, isn't it? it is often believed that studying abroad helps to acquire better skills and competence. If our children can understand the content of their history and consistently crave the negligence required who says they cant acquire same skills? I hate to admit this, but even Karl Max and Lenin couldn't prove this wrong, ALL MEN CANT BE EQUAL! Few would lead many. Its your choice to choose the line of the divide you want to belong. For all I care I wish her good luck and would only commend or condemn her based on the content of her character and not the incident of her birth. But for Senator Tinubu, Governor Fashola and their Cohort, we are watching! This insanity would certain not last forever, even the empire of FAMOUS ALEXANDER THE GREAT collapsed. So shall your kingdom fall down if you refuse to serve us as they promised.

You consider someone's daughter's graduation insanity or what?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by anonimi: 10:35am On May 14, 2013
mapet: @ Anonim

1. The Late Barr. Segun Awolowo (Son of Late Papa Awolowo) studied abroad
2. Architect Muyiwa Ige (Current Commisioner in Osun State, and son of Chief Bola Ige) studied abroad.....

You miss my point entirely.
I have no problem where anyone, including Tinubu sends his kids for school.
I am only highlihting that the don who CURRENTLY holds sway over the SW has done VERY LITTLE for educating the masses which is the bedrock of meaningful, sustainable development. Millenium Schools you mentioned is simply a form of yoyo elitist project. Raising LASU fees by 1,000% is definitely a REGRESSIVE measure.

Tinubu and his follow follow followers like to claim he raised IGR and had a large population to deal with. You would expect he will embark on massive projects to refurbish, expand old primary (LGAs & LCDAs responsibility) and secondary (state responsibility) schools while building new ones to cater for the increased population. Won't you

The current education policy of 14 years of Tinubu & Fashola's continuous, unbroken "progressive" administration is producing and will continue to produce area boys and touts to make the SW compete with the north as per almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by kufreabasi(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2013
googlepikin: You mean sey dem use all the money collected by agberos from buses to train person to study music? CLAPING CLAPING for all the loyal agberos in lagos. While (Eko Atlantic NLDER) dey for lautech dey study sadism. Ok o , eko oni baje o. Mcheww

shocked
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by porka: 11:16am On May 14, 2013
Mcleo007:

In what ways have our graduates outshined those of Western origin? Name one please! Let's face it, the system is bad. WE (THE MASSES) are not as handicapped as we assume. Our problem is understanding our capacity as a people. Look through history, especially with we black Africans; it was just a handful of Europeans that conquered our entire continent. That tells you something about the way we think as Africans. If care is not taking, we Africans will continue to be inferior to the whites. We are just too emotional to be reasonable for once. We seek succour in spiritism; praying to gods and resting on them to do things we normally can do by ourselves. God will not fight corruption in Nigeria, we can. God will not try corrupt leaders, it is up to us to do. God will not make Nigeria great, greatness lies within us as a people. We only have to realise it.

That's a different topic entirely.

It is a fundamental problem with we black people all over the world, no matter where you trained.

Africans who studied in the best and most sophisticated Western institutions might still practice spiritism.

There are many foreign trained doctors (medicine and surgery) who still believe in aye in cases like bacteria infections or sickle cell anemia.

Many foreign trained economists still subscribe to "money ritual" concept or belief.

Several foreign educated physicists still believe in "spiritual bullet proof"

Doesn't mean African students will not best their white counterparts in class.

Doesn't mean African foreign graduate students will not best their white counterparts.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 11:27am On May 14, 2013
Congrats, its your time... Just tell your dad to award a big-money contract to me! *Smiles*
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 11:32am On May 14, 2013
Bharbieface: mehn dis guy shd be deported, hes too ugly....afterall dey deportd those fine boiz cos dem to fine...he shd be given same treatmntangry

Lol. Hilarious.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Niftyrules(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2013
googlepikin: Ndi oshi ha choro irim.
wetin you talk explain am for the language we understand
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Niftyrules(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2013
porka:

Oga, you said three of your siblings schooled abroad and you don't want Tinubu's daughter to school abroad?

Did he prevent anybody from sending his/her daughter/son to school abroad?

Schooling abroad (or anywhere) is a private choice.

Fashola's son was reportedly training in a local carpentry shop.

How has that improved the level of carpentry/masonry in Lagos?
no be the thing wey he talk be that, be a good listener
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by blackbeau1(f): 1:53pm On May 14, 2013
congrats
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by dkingsman4real(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2013
I have always say that the constinution of NIGERIA has lot of problem. why will a man be a governor and his child does not school in the state, his wife does not go to the NIGERIAN market and his food are inported. tell me how he will understand the drowning of the Educational system or the state Economy. is like a mother cooking and eating in another home. it is time to include in our constitution that for you to hold any goverment office your family must be part of the system.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by capip120(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2013
Its good
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by igboboy1(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2013
A real Pikin of her father......
The face strong die.....damn.....

I guess...
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mcleo007:

I see you fail to pick the point people are trying to make on this thread, and I know why. You misplace fortune for opportunity. Those two, although are conjectures in relative senses, mean different things altogether. Yes, you schooled abroad, nobody has a problem with that, and many of your colleagues like yourself were of average homes. That's fair enough. Now, the point you missed centers on leadership and position. Leadership or being in position of leading others come at a price. The price is leading an exemplary life, owning up to the ideals that benefit all. If you know you have nothing to contribute to the common lot, do not show your face. That is the problem with politics in this part of the world. The leaders see themselves as demi-gods and view doing their functions as serving privileges to the people who elected them into office. How many times do you hear Obama or David Cameron commission a project? Those things are elementary and hardly spoken of. But here, our culture of celebrating mediocrity continue to prevail. The leaders see any thing they do as privilege to the people and not them exercising the function of why they are in position.

3 of my siblings did school abroad. And yes, my parents are not politicians. They simply struggled to raise us the way they could afford to. My siblings who schooled abroad do not in any way feel they are better than i am, nor consider me inferior to them. We live our lives for ourselves. There is no problem schooling abroad, afterall, there are many
british people who school in the US and other European countries. What we are simply outlining borders on leadership by example. These people are aware of the rot in the system and do not see any need to address them. They let it be, despite it being their duty to cob. Why then should they exempt their own children? Practice what you preach IS THE GOLDEN RULE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tboss Shares Cute Photo With Her Daughter / Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) / Meet Vivian Chiologi, John Shittu's Wife Who Got Married At 50, Gave Birth At 51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.