Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee (37622 Views)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by 50calibre(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2013
mapet: ... you know what, tell your dad that he should join politics as well. This whining wount heal your wounds.

I refuse to believe you are actually talking to me, you can't possibly be that stu*pid.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by miqos02(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2013
congrats to the lady
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by OdionOdion: 9:50pm On May 13, 2013
Good,she will help her dad compose melodious victory songs for APC towards 2015.But please let her tell the Dad and the other ACN/APC leaders to STOP demanding for FEMALE VIRGINS SACRIFICE from contestants under their party before approval/nomination for elective positions as was the case in ONDO last election. Haba TINUBA stop this wickedness
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2013
i wonder why somebody is writing encyclopedias in response to my one or two sentence comments.

carry on, na you get your keyboard.

what never ceases to amaze me on nl is the sheer effrontery people display, in this place. undecided

imagine mr "i don tell my mama and papa say make dem just wait", a fellow who spent the better part of his time, typing up p.ornography in sexuality section, now making airs and forming "wronged party" oshi while hating on a young girl who didnt make the same choices as him?

babanla were.

or is he trying to say if you're an average nigerian, your only option in life is writing p.ornography on nl?

wow, seun you try with this your forum. undecided
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2013
BAT is proud & happy in that pic, if only he will put smiles on the faces of students and parents struggling to educate their wards by liasing with his DO in lagos to reduce LASU fees.

Anyway congrats to the celebrant, we hope for good musical compositions and pls no remix of eko onibaje o cos we've had enough of that fron ACN bigots and lagos agberos!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Stlatyv(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2013
cutierashy: aℓℓ dier children are neither I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊. States or I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊. Uk,aπϑ we say dis country W̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊l̶̲̥̅̊l̶̲̥̅̊ survive,survive M̶̲̥̅Ɣ foot maybe I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅Ɣ great great great grand children time.awon ole,onyara,omo ale jatijati
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Stlatyv(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2013
cutierashy: aℓℓ dier children are neither I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊. States or I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊. Uk,aπϑ we say dis country W̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊l̶̲̥̅̊l̶̲̥̅̊ survive,survive M̶̲̥̅Ɣ foot maybe I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅Ɣ great great great grand children time.awon ole,onyara,omo ale jatijati
ar u a tecno made? Speak english abeg,u ar nt comunicatin
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi: Those of you going on and on about her degree in Music
She just needs a degree in anything and maybe music happens to be her passion
SHe is not looking for job at Zenith bank or UBA wink
So you suffer heads can take it
Her daddy has amassed all the wealth she needs in life and is still getting more while the momma dey one corner dey siphon her own
All she needs is a job as member of board of director in one of her father's businesses
And millions will be pouring her direction

Instead of you men to be hating ,start looking for how to make her your Mrs grin so that your shuffering will end

* waka shege to Lagos state* is their song of victory grin grin grin
Progressing progressively!!! grin

The bolded is all she needs. No need seeking a job in any other company.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2013
My olodo Ex
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Urine: 11:29pm On May 13, 2013
Mcleo007:

I see you fail to pick the point people are trying to make on this thread, and I know why. You misplace fortune for opportunity. Those two, although are conjectures in relative senses, mean different things altogether. Yes, you schooled abroad, nobody has a problem with that, and many of your colleagues like yourself were of average homes. That's fair enough. Now, the point you missed centers on leadership and position. Leadership or being in position of leading others come at a price. The price is leading an exemplary life, owning up to the ideals that benefit all. If you know you have nothing to contribute to the common lot, do not show your face. That is the problem with politics in this part of the world. The leaders see themselves as demi-gods and view doing their functions as serving privileges to the people who elected them into office. How many times do you hear Obama or David Cameron commission a project? Those things are elementary and hardly spoken of. But here, our culture of celebrating mediocrity continue to prevail. The leaders see any thing they do as privilege to the people and not them exercising the function of why they are in position.

3 of my siblings did school abroad. And yes, my parents are not politicians. They simply struggled to raise us the way they could afford to. My siblings who schooled abroad do not in any way feel they are better than i am, nor consider me inferior to them. We live our lives for ourselves. There is no problem schooling abroad, afterall, there are many
british people who school in the US and other European countries. What we are simply outlining borders on leadership by example. These people are aware of the rot in the system and do not see any need to address them. They let it be, despite it being their duty to cob. Why then should they exempt their own children? Practice what you preach IS THE GOLDEN RULE.

Mate, you have spoken well but I have been listening to this type of narrative since the day I was born and it's time to stop. Everybody is tired of the of the Nigerian type of leadership and if you don't it has been the same since Shagari's regime. Now,ask yourself these questions...do I want to remain in the league of folks that complain,have kids,raise them in this situation? Do I want to make things right? How will I make things right? The choice is entirely yours,please note that a man that chooses a different option will not see this issue the same way as you.

I hope you get my gist? I belong to a group that believe they are the next generation of leaders, so pardon me if I don't have time to moan,groan and complain.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Urine: 11:33pm On May 13, 2013
mapet: ....you've not finished....she will one day decide to join politics, make it to senate, become a minister or deputy governor.......

To every dividend there's a price. Let's face it, in NADECO days when Tinubu and co, confronted the military, put their resources in the struggle...where was your father or my father.....

I remember we had this discussion in my Bskul days, talking about the fact that the late Tayo Aderionkun and Fola Adeola practically own 30% of Banana Island. The critical question is at SAP era, why didn't our fathers do all that was necessart to secure banking license......

For me we need to study and understand the balance and game of power. The rich raise their kids with different perspectives from you and I. Tinubu's daughter need not study any of these courses we struggle to study and afterwards bask in the Euphoria of the accompanishment. She's made for high stakes. She need not study medicine, law, engineering etc. Truth is she's never gonna use any of those. She'll hire people to do all that for her. Pray tell, check the Royal lines, why do you think they study course like music, classiss, History...etc They are meant to understand the history of the Royalty they are born into.
They are taught in a different line. They are trained to continue to sustain and increase wealth.......

You and I need to change our orientation. This "cry of the poor man" is useless. We need to get out of the rat race. My two kids are Havard and MIT bound and I've started the savings already.

You have made my day Sir.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 13, 2013
Mcleo007:

In what ways have our graduates outshined those of Western origin? Name one please! Let's face it, the system is bad. WE (THE MASSES) are not as handicapped as we assume. Our problem is understanding our capacity as a people. Look through history, especially with we black Africans; it was just a handful of Europeans that conquered our entire continent. That tells you something about the way we think as Africans. If care is not taking, we Africans will continue to be inferior to the whites. We are just too emotional to be reasonable for once. We seek succour in spiritism; praying to gods and resting on them to do things we normally can do by ourselves. God will not fight corruption in Nigeria, we can. God will not try corrupt leaders, it is up to us to do. God will not make Nigeria great, greatness lies within us as a people. We only have to realise it.

For those shouting karma, don't be decieved, karma doesn't apply to things of this kind. Ask your selves, how many of these people who ride on our collective wealth live miserable lives? How many of them do you find at Yaba left where patients beaten from frustration (from the system) are admitted on a constant basis? How many of them roam the streets? How many of their children fail exams in schools (they live in better environments that enable them study well and retain knowledge)? How many of them wake up in a single day and find that live less than a dollar? Be truthful while answering these questions, then, and only then will see you that karma has friends, and its friends are not the poor and oppressed of the society.
Tnx,U jst changed my OT
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by musiwa26: 12:48am On May 14, 2013
mapet, how old are you. do you know those who confronted the military. We did. not the nonsense you are written about. most of this people sat in thier houses and they claim credit for what they never did. we lost classmate doing that. so dont tell story , you do not know.

You made me remember,. a bullet nearly kill me. I would have been killed because of this..

Why i weep when i saw lagos school. even under the military, it never went this bad.

I cant imagine human can do this to other human. even when the military was in power. they never allow it. it is a shame.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wK9nZX2DlDk/TylDA5hVzLI/AAAAAAAABac/MwechPXGQlc/s1600/AKUTE+COMMUNITY+SCHOOL_5967.JPG[/img]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by NovusHomo(m): 1:52am On May 14, 2013
Yes sir. Except the music thingy. Does Abiabt know anything about Yusuf Olatunji, Haruna Ishola, Stephen Osadebe...?
Urine:

You have made my day Sir.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by obowunmi(m): 3:03am On May 14, 2013
She no fit go Harvard..... an Berkelee? Music? does she want to sing like Tiwa Savage? ... LOL - she must be a dullard. I guess money doesn't give you brains.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by ireneidiva(f): 3:03am On May 14, 2013
gbosaa:

You are wrong there...thats a sweeet good looking young woman.

Her fathers ugliness ..uG is recessive in her.

By any means necessary..The likes of Taye Taiwo must not come near her otherwise Remis effort would be a waste.Im sure her mum is aware of this.

Objs and Mrs Maduekes sons should be kept at bay.

It would not be nice for tinubu and remi having grand kids with same african bufo bufo frog eyes with some added ugly apelike features from the other side.

Congrats to her.
Na wa
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by ireneidiva(f): 3:13am On May 14, 2013
obowunmi: She no fit go Harvard..... an Berkelee? Music? does she want to sing like Tiwa Savage? ... LOL - she must be a dullard. I guess money doesn't give you brains.
Make sure u are a first class graduate before calling someone a dullard. Smh. Enya studied music for your information. Why are nigerians so silly sef? *weeping in shame*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:18am On May 14, 2013
ireneidiva:
Make sure u are a first class graduate before calling someone a dullard. Smh. Enya studied music for your information. Why are nigerians so silly sef? *weeping in shame*

Abi o. People should study what they have interest in.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Mogidi: 3:45am On May 14, 2013
Where does she intend playing her music? It certainly won't be in Nigeria because her father's loot is no music to anyone's ears.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by chijokz(m): 3:52am On May 14, 2013
babyosisi: Those of you going on and on about her degree in Music
She just needs a degree in anything and maybe music happens to be her passion
SHe is not looking for job at Zenith bank or UBA wink
So you suffer heads can take it
Her daddy has amassed all the wealth she needs in life and is still getting more while the momma dey one corner dey siphon her own
All she needs is a job as member of board of director in one of her father's businesses
And millions will be pouring her direction

Instead of you men to be hating ,start looking for how to make her your Mrs grin so that your shuffering will end

* waka shege to Lagos state* is their song of victory grin grin grin

Progressing progressively!!! grin

On point.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by chijokz(m): 4:24am On May 14, 2013
obowunmi: She no fit go Harvard..... an Berkelee? Music? does she want to sing like Tiwa Savage? ... LOL - she must be a dullard. I guess money doesn't give you brains.

Why embarrass yourself with such an ignorant comment? Let me educate you ->
Schools of Music, whether in the UK or the US are difficult to get into and requires brilliance with talent to succeed and graduate.
Just because she graduated from a School of Music doesn't mean she'll pursue a career in Music. Her father owns different successful companies, which most likely she'll be on the board on all/or a few and/or get into politics using her father's strong influence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by ddeola: 6:04am On May 14, 2013
ok o
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by kolamilan(m): 7:04am On May 14, 2013
is like am the only one seeing this''Abibat Tinubu is the former Lagos State Governor Asiwaju
Bola Ahmed Tinubu''there should be daughter in btw governor and asiwaju.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by abysirius(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2013
mankand: Goons Goons Goons.

You think you will excel?

No way, it is just for a short while, maybe not in my generation, but soon.

That is KARMA for you

You father and other bunch of racoons have taken the destiny of this nation for granted just to make you somebody and you think you will be the somebody?

Hell no.

I LOVE KARMA

because you cannot hide from it.

Just mark my word
Oga Ade he go beta make u go work hard. Only u can give ur children a beta future. All these ur loser's speech is pathetic. Work hard, break break barriers and watch ur children climbing ur platform. Nobody is responsible for anybody's situation...our leaders and economy could make it hard but God coupled with a man's determination, courage and persevereance always pay off. Best of luck!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Lilimax(f): 8:32am On May 14, 2013
musiwa26:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wK9nZX2DlDk/TylDA5hVzLI/AAAAAAAABac/MwechPXGQlc/s1600/AKUTE+COMMUNITY+SCHOOL_5967.JPG[/img]
Naija my country I hail ooo. Look at a typical Government school ...Students all seated like chickens in a poultry farm
We have potentials all embedded here. Doctor, Lawyers, Engineers, Nurses, Accountants etc all seated here.
We will get there one day. undecided
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mapet: 9:27am On May 14, 2013
With due respect sir, I am not as old as you, but pretty old enough to know virtually everything that happened under military regime from Buhari to Abdulsalami very well.

I know about the struggle that everybody went through. I know about how we all were almost killed. My bus was stopped mid-way near Toyota bus stop enroute Osodi, and I walked from that spot home to Ketu amidst shootings and the likes.... but I am not talking about us....

I am talking about those who notably confronted the military. Those who were targeted to be killed, yet escaped. Those who ran overseas, floated Radio Kudirat with their resources etc.....

Tinubu is on record to have financed many of the NADECO exiles when they fled for their lives..that you can't deny.........

....come to think of it, save for your posts on NL lately, I never heard of you, not to talk of the days of the struggle.
musiwa26: mapet, how old are you. do you know those who confronted the military. We did. not the nonsense you are written about. most of this people sat in thier houses and they claim credit for what they never did. we lost classmate doing that. so dont tell story , you do not know.

You made me remember,. a bullet nearly kill me. I would have been killed because of this..

Why i weep when i saw lagos school. even under the military, it never went this bad.

I cant imagine human can do this to other human. even when the military was in power. they never allow it. it is a shame.

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mapet: 9:28am On May 14, 2013
believe it... I am talking to you, daft thoughts and suppositions of yours needs help
50calibre:

I refuse to believe you are actually talking to me, you can't possibly be that stu*pid.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Bharbieface(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2013
mehn dis guy shd be deported, hes too ugly....afterall dey deportd those fine boiz cos dem to fine...he shd be given same treatmntangry
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mapet: 9:57am On May 14, 2013
@ Mcleo007

1. Out of all the arguements in opposition(minus the hopeless whinners), I found yours the most logical.
2. I disagree with you though.
3. Leadership and it's price is not stereotype, not fixated on a common path and not one way traffic.
4. Yes, it is fundamental that our leaders fix the rotten state of the educational system. I hold no brief on them for that. Whether they've done it, are doing it or are not doing enough or anything at all a different ball game entirely.
5. Truth be told, each man has perogative of how, he'll raise his child. It is in each man's dream of giving the child the best quality education and quality of life.
6. Over 90% (my data) of the leaders in focus had children not studying here. The Clinton's daughter left the shores of America and had her degree in UK. Many of the Ghandi's children studied in UK, Italy and America. Was this in any way reflective of how the fix their local problem?
7. A Unilag Prof, whose daughter bagged a first class, sold one of his properties to send the girl to Havard for PHD. Not long bank PHB made provisions for loans for those wanting to study abroad.
8. The reality is that the decision on studying abroad or not is private.
9. What we fail to realize is that Tinubu's pact with her daughter, we know nothing of. The girl is probably a US citizen, details of her school fees we don't know. We even discountenance the rigor she went through to make the admission cut (it is even more difficult than many schools in the world). It is no hidden secret that Tinubu was already a wealthy man before ever venturing into Politics prior to 1992. We make stupid claims that the money is from Lagos.
10. It is on record that Tinubu is the first governor to return Mission schools back to the owners, Built the first standards of Millenium school models, started the scheme where government pays WAEC fees for all students in government schools.....that in itself for me his contribution, someone else continues till the education system is fixed. It is not until his daughter goes LASU that will fix the system.

Mcleo007:

I see you fail to pick the point people are trying to make on this thread, and I know why. You misplace fortune for opportunity. Those two, although are conjectures in relative senses, mean different things altogether. Yes, you schooled abroad, nobody has a problem with that, and many of your colleagues like yourself were of average homes. That's fair enough. Now, the point you missed centers on leadership and position. Leadership or being in position of leading others come at a price. The price is leading an exemplary life, owning up to the ideals that benefit all. If you know you have nothing to contribute to the common lot, do not show your face. That is the problem with politics in this part of the world. The leaders see themselves as demi-gods and view doing their functions as serving privileges to the people who elected them into office. How many times do you hear Obama or David Cameron commission a project? Those things are elementary and hardly spoken of. But here, our culture of celebrating mediocrity continue to prevail. The leaders see any thing they do as privilege to the people and not them exercising the function of why they are in position.

3 of my siblings did school abroad. And yes, my parents are not politicians. They simply struggled to raise us the way they could afford to. My siblings who schooled abroad do not in any way feel they are better than i am, nor consider me inferior to them. We live our lives for ourselves. There is no problem schooling abroad, afterall, there are many
british people who school in the US and other European countries. What we are simply outlining borders on leadership by example. These people are aware of the rot in the system and do not see any need to address them. They let it be, despite it being their duty to cob. Why then should they exempt their own children? Practice what you preach IS THE GOLDEN RULE.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mapet: 10:02am On May 14, 2013
@ Anonim

1. The Late Barr. Segun Awolowo (Son of Late Papa Awolowo) studied abroad
2. Architect Muyiwa Ige (Current Commisioner in Osun State, and son of Chief Bola Ige) studied abroad.....

anonimi:

And there I was thinking you would prove my earlier assertion that you are one track simpleton seeking others like yourself.
Did I cut you too much slack
This wan wey you dey defend music study so much, abi na music you sef dey study for obodo oyinbo land?

[b]BTW, if our yoruba leaders REALLY mean their bravado talk about true FISCAL FEDERALISM let them renounce federal allocation from Niger Delta's oil wealth and rely on their much vaunted IGR and locally generated VAT. Then we will know they are not doing typical omo eko/yoruba shakara (empty bluffing). The massive achievemnts of Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo in just six years (1954-1960) as Western region premier some 60 years ago were done with only agricultural revenue WITHOUT federal aka Niger Delta oil revenue.

Meanwhile it is good to note that the real progressives of Awolowo, Jakande, Bola Ige, Ambrose Alli etc focused on mass education leading to dominance of the SW plus Bendel state of the academics, civil service, parastatals and organised private sector (OPS) unlike the current crop of scammers masquerading as progressives who are nothing but AKOTILETAs (prodigal sons).[/b]
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by porka: 10:04am On May 14, 2013
Mcleo007: Dad is a former governor of the nation's foremost state (served 2 terms = 8yrs) and a leading politician; Mum is a serving Senator of the republic. Child schooled in far away United States. And yet, you tell me this god damned country will ever be good! I must be cursed to be believe in a future Nigeria. Our education is wallowing in continous rot and filth, yet this polithiefcians are staking claim to our collective intelligence. Shame on every Nigerian. All we ever do is pray and hope. How a few people can hold an entire country into captivity still beats my wonder. undecided embarassed

There's no law that prevents anybody from schooling anywhere.

Nigerians have been schooling abroad for more than a century.

Many state governments still send their citizens abroad to study.

Many average people also send their children/wards to school abroad.

There are also many successful (including governors) people's wards in Nigerian schools.

Our education is not "wallowing in continuous rot and filth".

You are one of the reasons it is not.

Except you are saying yours is sub-per.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mapet: 10:10am On May 14, 2013
For me it's not even about studying abroad or not.......it is the wrong perspectives I see people ignorantly puting to things. Today opportunities are more gloabl and world is turning more dynamic. More average families are sending children to schools in Ukraine, Russia, Malaysia, India etc giving them more global exposure, more opportunities to compete and better footing enroute leadership. That for me we should chanell our energies on. How do I strategically position myself and children. I was impressed when a senior friend (who is an average hustling business man, drilling boreholes) told me his first son is now in Ukrane studying Aeronatic Engineering....in my days those were dreams in the air......

Urine: I don't understand this? What's the big deal about studying abroad? I attended a good school in the UK and non of my course mates was a child of a political office holder, tuition was paid by our parents and most of us are from average families,other guys were on scholarships. Moral of my story? If your parents can't afford to send you abroad, work had so you can win a scholarship and stop wasting your time on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Vivian Chiologi, John Shittu's Wife Who Got Married At 50, Gave Birth At 51 / TBoss Apologizes To Davido For Calling Him Out On IG For Arresting The Two Girls / You bought yourself car, not fans - Sex therapist, Jaruma shade Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.