Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? (687 Views)

We Supported Buhari Because Of Amaechi – ex-militants / Will South South Support South East When The Time Comes? / Gunshots, Ballot Snatching Mar Lagos Lg Election •we Supported Fashola, Not Acn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by dinachi(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2013
Every where, the SS people are calling us their brothers in a bid to get our support for 2015. We gave them our support in 2011 to get the presidency, we got some appointments but so did the north even though they didnt support them as we did. My question, will they support us in 2015, we will also no doubt offer them juicy positions!
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by dinachi(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2013
My brothers from the south south over to you!
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by Blackteeth(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2013
Nigerian politics must be more accurate than a compass. Whats with all these talks of South, East, North and West? I tire oh.
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by dinachi(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2013
Blackteeth: Nigerian politics must be more accurate than a compass. Whats with all these talks of South, East, North and West? I tire oh.
Asked a simple question needs simple answer!
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by dinachi(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2013
It is not enough to pretend you love us when it suits you. Tis time to act and convince us! We demand the SS support in 2015 as we gave them in 2011!
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 13, 2013
dinachi: My brothers from the south south over to you!
no
you guys should wait till 2019
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by mekaboy(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2013
Who else will they support? Its not optional. They have generated enough hatred from the north already. And if gej finally tampers with their oil block the battle line with be fully drawn. If the north ever gets into power again, their number one aim will be to wipe out SS and take back the oil.
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by slimming: 11:13am On May 13, 2013
dinachi: Every where, the SS people are calling us their brothers in a bid to get our support for 2015. We gave them our support in 2011 to get the presidency, we got some appointments but so did the north even though they didnt support them as we did. My question, will they support us in 2015, we will also no doubt offer them juicy positions!

is this us in your post?
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 13, 2013
No they wont!
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by malc619(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2013
But Ojukwu supported IBB in 2011 didn't he??

www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/

cool cool
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 13, 2013
dinachi: Every where, the SS people are calling us their brothers in a bid to get our support for 2015. We gave them our support in 2011 to get the presidency, we got some appointments but so did the north even though they didnt support them as we did. My question, will they support us in 2015, we will also no doubt offer them juicy positions!
No they ain't calling you their brother but you are forcing yourselves on them, most of you go around shouting succession thinking the Niger delta will team up with you and share their oil. You better wake up from your backwardness.
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by mekaboy(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2013
Obiagelli:
No they ain't calling you their brother but you are forcing yourselves on them, most of you go around shouting succession thinking the Niger delta will team up with you and share their oil. You better wake up from your backwardness.

You have started again, I have always said that whether SS join SE or not 2015 is win win for SE we have our oil now. Even if jonathan looses and SS take their oil, while the rest of Nigeria will be on stand still we in the SE have our oil and our refinery, we will be fine.

The SS has decided to join the SE because they know the SE has their own oil. Its better to join people that have what you have than join people who are after what u have.
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 13, 2013
mekaboy:

SE have our oil.
Really? I didn't know that, keep fooling yourself. Other regions are developing and and producing national leaders, you are waiting for the delta to support you for the presidency when you are one of the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. Rochas who is paving a way for you has become a traitor in your eyes.

Teaming up with gej= teaming up with the pdp and the major powers in the pdp are in the north. Therefore foolishly you are slaves to the north.
Someday my people would wake up, I hope it's not too late then.
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by Olaolufred(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2013

ARE YOU FROM NORTH EAST?
TELL US YOUR OWN REGION, THEN WE WILL KNOW IF TRULY YOU SUPPORTED THE SHOELESS MOVEMENT.
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by dinachi(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagelli:
Really? I didn't know that, keep fooling yourself. Other regions are developing and and producing national leaders, you are waiting for the delta to support you for the presidency when you are one of the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. Rochas who is paving a way for you has become a traitor in your eyes.

Teaming up with gej= teaming up with the pdp and the major powers in the pdp are in the north. Therefore foolishly you are slaves to the north.
Tnks my sister, our people need to take the bull by the horns. There is no sentiment in politics, If APC presents an Igbo in their ticket I will give my all to campaign for it! The SS at best will betray us when the chips are down. They stand for themselves only!

1 Like

Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by dinachi(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2013
Olaolufred:

ARE YOU FROM NORTH EAST?
TELL US YOUR OWN REGION, THEN WE WILL KNOW IF TRULY YOU SUPPORTED THE SHOELESS MOVEMENT.
Bonafide South Easterner. We have proven that we can support the SS in 2011 when they needed it. Now we need their support in 2015
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by mekaboy(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagelli:

You don't get it. SS has no option in this SE can support whoever they want. The north is waiting to swallow the SS as soon as they take over.

SE is not asking anyone for support. There is no going back, for the SS to hand over power to a northerner is like throwing up and going back to eat it.

NDI IGBO ARE THE MESSIAH OF THIS NATION. WE ARE THE SREWS HOLDING NIGERIA TOGETHER. NIGERIA WILL HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO HAND OVER POWER TO THE SE.

North won't accept the SS as winner = violence. SS won't accept North as winner = Violence . IGBO president = peace.

They say a patient dog eats the fattest bone. IGBO have waited, now the land is angry, so much blood shed, the land is calling for the messiah (NDIGBO).

So if you think SE needs the north or SS, wait till 2015. And pray a northerner does not take over because the SS will be wiped out.
Re: Will The South South Support Us In 2015 As We Supported Them In 2011? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 13, 2013
mekaboy:

You don't get it. SS has no option in this SE can support whoever they want. The north is waiting to swallow the SS as soon as they take over.

SE is not asking anyone for support. There is no going back, for the SS to hand over power to a northerner is like throwing up and going back to eat it.

NDI IGBO ARE THE MESSIAH OF THIS NATION. WE ARE THE SREWS HOLDING NIGERIA TOGETHER. NIGERIA WILL HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO HAND OVER POWER TO THE SE.

North won't accept the SS as winner = violence. SS won't accept North as winner = Violence . IGBO president = peace.

They say a patient dog eats the fattest bone. IGBO have waited, now the land is angry, so much blood shed, the land is calling for the messiah (NDIGBO).

So if you think SE needs the north or SS, wait till 2015. And pray a northerner does not take over because the SS will be wiped out.
You made sense, though I don't totally agree but 2015 will tell

(1) (Reply)

Africans Get Tough With Mineral-hungry China / How Independent Is AIT Following Gbenga Aruleba's Sack? / My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.