Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! (1760 Views)

Nairalanders, Abeg Help / Nairalanders Abeg Help Me / Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by kayemjay(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2008
i met this girl one time and she really likes me. she is decent and very romantic. wat drew me closer was the fact that she told me she was a virgin. one day she came to my crib , one thing led to another (she has always bin coming to my crib, not the first time) and i found out that my kini was on the freeway no traffic in her jombo!

i finished the POLONGO(body no be wood) and confronted her on why she lied to me. She said her uncle tried raping her when she was younger(15YRS OLD) by fingering her but he didnot succeed. i am really confused. i love this girl but i cannot tell if she is lying or even has something in her closet.

NAIRALANDERS!!!!!!!!!!! ABEG HELP ME OHHHHHHHHH! wat should i do?
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Rebellious(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2008
You don't love her. You only liked the fact that she was a virgin and you'd be first to have sex with like it is a competition. I am happy you were disappointed but I feel bad for her because of what her uncle did and allowing you even touch her.
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by welli(f): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2008
you cant get into her heart to see if she is lying or not bt since you say you love her,4get whether she lied or not.carry on wit her bt tk time to see if she is the lying type den frm there u might be able to draw ur conclusion.virginity does not prove a girl is responsible.she might not be a virgin bt have wat sm virgins dont have.wat matters is discipline
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by frank316(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2008
if you love her, what has her being a virgin got to do with it.

virgin, virgin, virgin. i am begining to get tired of this shit.

well my guy many more girls will come into ur life and use your head if you dont widen what u desire in women.

make her ur woman if you have feelings for her. forget about the funny stories she is telling you, because you are pushing her to lie to you. the truth will definitely come out when the time comes

uncle nee, unkle kooo, she just wanted your sympathy. i am sure she got it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2008
if u love her continue wt her,but i doubt dat story about uncle fingering her,the thing sef dey d girl body,she has willingly tasted d fruit b4
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2008
if you love her, what has her being a virgin got to do with it.

That's not the point, the girl lied. Why should he even trust the rape story?
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by ArseQPR(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2008
Sometimes, the hymen could be broken without having a penetration (either sex or with fingers). This happens is ladies who are very active physically eg sportwoman or of such sort. So this ma explain the reason she told you she was a virgin. On the other hand, she may have deceived you as ladies could do anything to get a cool husband material. But after al said, you could still know if the hymen had been broken but never had sex because she would feel a slight disconfort the first time having sex. Do not be ruled by your emotions for virgins. As you were not a virgin when you met her so why bother, wink
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by deola1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2008
watever, sounds childish cool
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2008
o boy fucc that girl again then send her packing. she lied about being a virgin. hich kind rubbish be that?
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2008
@kayemjay

What I figured out here is that you're FUND of her, And due to her status in the first place it makes you more desirable. you're a guy, you need to slow your tempo and le things work out on your side. I mean be what you wanna be at the right time and be nobody nor imitate any.
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by ariblaze(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2008
deola1:

watever, sounds childish cool

i concur cool
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Cadet(f): 1:27am On Apr 22, 2008
This is just too ridiculous! Am so out!
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by spoilt(f): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2008
Another virginity thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did they use hymens to swear for you people?  
A man who has been round the block and back has the gall to look forward to and expect virginity ?
I'm really tired of this whole virginity thing. It has been over thrashed. I hereby close this meaningless thread. I have been tortured enough abeg.  angry

Thread closed.
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Angeleyez(f): 1:55am On Apr 22, 2008
Are you disappointed that she lied or that she wasn't a virgin??
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Angeleyez(f): 1:56am On Apr 22, 2008
Rebellious:

You don't love her. You only liked the fact that she was a virgin and you'd be first to have sex with like it is a competition. I am happy you were disappointed but I feel bad for her because of what her uncle did and allowing you even touch her.

I agree.
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:26am On Apr 22, 2008
Rebellious:

Spot on.
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by kayemjay(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2008
looks like the ladies are getting all worked up on this thread! fashi joooo1 guys please tell me something reasonable. OMO IBO thanks. but should i really?
jenna kadry i appreciaate ur gist.

all of una wey dey yarn okpas . . . WAAAAAAAAAAKKKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2008
kayemjay:

looks like the ladies are getting all worked up on this thread! fashi joooo1 guys please tell me something reasonable. OMO IBO thanks. but should i really?
jenna kadry i appreciaate your gist.

all of una wey dey yarn okpas . . . WAAAAAAAAAAKKKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

if u wanted to mean, then do it.
i no understand why these girls dey lie about their virginity
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2008
jenna kadry i appreciaate your gist.

my pleasure kiss
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by bayojones: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2008
as for me i hate babes dat lie o! i ll ja. that is a lie. if she is really in love with u she go don tell u. i know babes dat tell guys dat they are not virgins and dey are virgins. why she no fit yan say she no be virgin. afterall she no be virgin cos she has lost it no matter the condition. a girl that lies ones will keep on lieing.
Re: Nairalanders! Abeg Help Me Ohhhhhhhhh! by okwabayi(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
In all my years I’ve never met a Naija girl who had sex for the first time willingly. They were all raped. Na so?

(1) (Reply)

Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? / About Naija Ladies / Too Busy To Be In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.