Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! (10908 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2013
armyofone: I hope men like cougar and Pataki will learn.
Pataki said he did same for his lady, well pineapple juicing was all we heard.
Let see if baby O carried some kegs with him. Okay okay, let me read on.

ah,,, the urban legend of pineapple
propagated by jide.,.. meanwhile wey she dey
i dont miss her wahala tongue
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2013
biolabee:
ah,,, the urban legend of pineapple
propagated by jide.,.. meanwhile wey she dey
i dont miss her wahala tongue

Busy doing pineapple tinz grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2013
Lol......Amy girl.....leave Pataki alone o.
Biolabee, a big amen to your prayers. much appreciated sir! !!!

As she said, I had been a bit complacent with how I treated those around me when things moved up.
And I really remember looking around for that condom and when I saw it in a wrong suit pocket, I had taught briefly for a second how it got in the wrong pocket. But surely when she was all sweet and happy when I came back, I never gave it a second taught.

Now I had to apologize and assure her it had all ended back there which was sincerely correct.
She really told me to let it go, that she would be surprised if I was away for a year without helping myself to some "nice meals" .
After all the apologies, I could feel a part of me being free, because sometimes the guilt of yester-years can be disturbing atimes.

With a little pull on my ears, I got pardoned.
P.s.......all of una wey dey do side netting, don't count on this o, u might end up somewhere you will regret forever.
Ma se ni ogun ma mo o!!

Now all the energy drink came back into the room, after the tense mood had changed.
And am sure some of the red wine she took have started giving her some heat too.....lol.
By the way, it is of note that Energy drinks are not so healthy for both men and women as it contains some ingredients harmful to the body.
I took it for the first time ever. just to confirm something. .. .hehehe. ...maybe I confirmed or not, let's wait and see

Baba Oyo singing..........Turn your lights down low........
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2013

O let your moon come shining in into our life again...

Its been a long long time
I wanna give you some good good ... lipsrsealed

Never ever try to resist

Nice one.. baba o
Your wife is a epitome of maturity

But we shall go and sin no more grin

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 9:52pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo: Thank you GreatGod, I hope a lot of men take their lessons from this experience.

My wife told me that since I got a better job, there had been a difference in the tone of my words. I had become a bit commanding, I had rarely used the word "please" and I didn't tell her much about my bank details anymore.
I got a high paying job after finishing masters in Holland and I was earning almost double what used to be. Changed cars, got a better apartment and more allowance for her to spend on the kids.

She also mentioned that I had at a point being a bit corky with the way I treated even my brother who lived in the BQ now.

She mentioned how she had caught me with some condoms in my suit jacket 2yrs ago after my trip back from Holland, and she never asked nor said anything till this night. Arghhhhhhhh, my hand fall, my mouth open, and I noted, I WAS GUILTY AS CHARGED! !!!!

All the energy drink I had taken at the pool side went back into the air, I felt terrible that even though I had told her how holy I was in my cold, lonely room in Holland, she knew how wrong it all was and she never behaved or misbehave in anyway. For over two years? WOMEN !!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by mawuqueyan(f): 10:00pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

Ow do you do ds stuff?
L♥√ع it...
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by armyofone(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo one question for you.
Do you think you'd forgive if it were her who did the same?
I hope you will forever not cheat again and remain faithful to your vows no matter how far away you are from her.

God bless you and keep you both together. May she continue to be the apple of your eyes and you the apple of her eyes.
When I go to the store and see old people walking and holding hands, helping each other (more Americans though) I say to myself that's how it should be.

Baba Oyo: Lol......Amy girl.....leave Pataki alone o.
Biolabee, a big amen to your prayers. much appreciated sir! !!!

As she said, I had been a bit complacent with how I treated those around me when things moved up.
And I really remember looking around for that condom and when I saw it in a wrong suit pocket, I had taught briefly for a second how it got in the wrong pocket. But surely when she was all sweet and happy when I came back, I never gave it a second taught.

Now I had to apologize and assure her it had all ended back there which was sincerely correct.
She really told me to let it go, that she would be surprised if I was away for a year without helping myself to some "nice meals" .
After all the apologies, I could feel a part of me being free, because sometimes the guilt of yester-years can be disturbing atimes.

With a little pull on my ears, I got pardoned.
P.s.......all of una wey dey do side netting, don't count on this o, u might end up somewhere you will regret forever.
Ma se ni ogun ma mo o!!

Now all the energy drink came back into the room, after the tense mood had changed.
And am sure some of the red wine she took have started giving her some heat too.....lol.
By the way, it is of note that Energy drinks are not so healthy for both men and women as it contains some ingredients harmful to the body.
I took it for the first time ever. just to confirm something. .. .hehehe. ...maybe I confirmed or not, let's wait and see

Baba Oyo singing..........Turn your lights down low........
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by mawuqueyan(f): 10:01pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

Ow do you do ds stuff?
L♥√ع it...

Energy drink lipsrsealed
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2013
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by richeyy(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2013
Ehen! Wetin come happen?
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On May 13, 2013
Henhen? Oyoyo baba in action? Eeeeee o! grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2013
@Armyofone, since it hasn't happened to me, I can't really say what my reaction will be.
But right now I will honestly say, I won't take it. I won't.

Coogar, na you now. King of gif images.

@Idowuogbo, queen of romance island, welcome to the family ranch.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by rali123(f): 10:25pm On May 13, 2013
Wow!!! Really lovely, chilling for more updates grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2013
Time check is 5am on Saturday, the 11th.

I woke up to this beautiful sunrise coming in through the window, Obudu is some place you can't describe in a hurry. I wish Donald Duke would still come on board to realise his dream of a world tourist center.

Energy drink did some wonders, I definitely confirm it BUT still won't be using it anymore because of the obvious health effects.

That room was like hurricane passed through it. Finding your bedsheets on the floor across the room should give you an idea what went down.

Hmmmm, if you think you are too old or too traditional for sizzling romance, think again.

We had a stroll up the mountain around 8am and got to see the locals. Bought a lot of souvenirs and fruits. It was like being in heaven with the one you love.

Work continues tomorrow, will keep the update coming on between as I sleep early and then end up staying awake almost all night when everyone is resting.
And am sure the pool experience is what many will be waiting for.....hmmm.....Baba Oyo no dey carry last o......enough episode.
To be continued tomorrow! !!!

5 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Tinkybabe(f): 10:41pm On May 13, 2013
Very interesting!
Mama oyo is a strong and mature woman.
*following*
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by mawuqueyan(f): 10:42pm On May 13, 2013
Season 1 ended.....
Season 2 continues 2moro Gods willing...
Cldnt slip....now ℓ̊ can slip knwing baba oyo wl cntinue 2moro.
Gd nyt y'all..!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo: @Armyofone, since it hasn't happened to me, I can't really say what my reaction will be.
But right now I will honestly say, I won't take it. I won't.

Coogar, na you now. King of gif images.

@Idowuogbo, queen of romance island, welcome to the family ranch.

Thank you for being honest.

4 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Pataki: 11:02pm On May 13, 2013
armyofone: I hope men like cougar and Pataki will learn.
Pataki said he did same for his lady, well pineapple juicing was all we heard.
Let see if baby O carried some kegs with him. Okay okay, let me read on.

Yeah I did something quite similar of recent. But am surely learning one or two things from Baba Oyo's babe.

Mazi_Omenuko: Choi!!! And you all started without me!!!

Make I sit for backrow dey observe proceedings. Who's in charge of pop-corn here?

Huuh Couple yourself b4 they send us back to the Lit section!
The legendary Mazi is here?! shocked

I am a great silent admirer of all your write-ups and I look forward to contributing to your next work: Legend of the F*****S! cheesy

Baba Oyo, you should have told her, those condooms were Dutch souvenirs... cheesy On my last and recent visit to Nigeria last month, I brought some Ruff Ryder with me back here.....the story is for another time! I can't wait to read further from you tomorrow. Ka sun re!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 13, 2013
*following*
I must say i admire your woman's understanding, though. Can't imagine what she went through then psychologically.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by baby124: 1:10am On May 14, 2013
Hmmmmm... grin. cool

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by armyofone(m): 1:34am On May 14, 2013
em, was that the name off the iron kondom you use to hammer awon gurls eh?

haven't you heard it can be acidic down there? meaning your iron Kondom could get rusted?
Make you guys stop to dey eat 'sides'
ojoro ko da o.

Pataki:

Yeah I did something quite similar of recent. But am surely learning one or two things from Baba Oyo's babe.

The legendary Mazi is here?! shocked

I am a great silent admirer of all your write-ups and I look forward to contributing to your next work: Legend of the F*****S! cheesy

Baba Oyo, you should have told her, those condooms were Dutch souvenirs... cheesy On my last and recent visit to Nigeria last month, I brought some Ruff Ryder with me back here.....the story is for another time! I can't wait to read further from you tomorrow. Ka sun re!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 1:46am On May 14, 2013
Baba oyo! Why did you cheat on her? Wetin do your hand ....
Next time, moisturize those hands and use it for backup when madam no dey!

Cool story btw!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 1:58am On May 14, 2013
At least he's remorseful , unlike some egoistic buffoons just cause they are the bacon maker.

Baba Oyo, ekaabo , okare omo oko grin..... Baa se n see nuun.... O mo iyi wura, may The Lord continue to bless your union... couple getaways is marriage rebranding in style. Good job. wink

Re: energy drink, red bull gives me wings oh especially when I've to work late. The Lord is our Shepard jare.

Following....

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 2:08am On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12: At least he's remorseful , unlike some egoistic buffoons just cause they are the bacon maker.

Baba Oyo, ekaabo , okare omo oko grin..... Baa se n see nuun.... O mo iyi wura, may The Lord continue to bless your union... couple getaways is marriage rebranding in style. Good job. wink

Re: energy drink, red bull gives me wings oh especially when I've to work late. The Lord is our Shepard jare.

Following....

Which remorseful? He is lucky for his wife, I woulda rub aboniki for dat his weapon then proceed with torturing him, the vacation for spoil right there angry

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 2:29am On May 14, 2013
Vikin:
Which remorseful? He is lucky for his wife, I woulda rub aboniki for dat his weapon then proceed with torturing him, the vacation for spoil right there angry

Nne which one be aboniki again?? Abeg sofry sofry oh grin Baba Oyo loves his wife and he's making it up to her best he could , lets leave it at that biko kiss

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 2:38am On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

Nne which one be aboniki again?? Abeg sofry sofry oh grin Baba Oyo loves his wife and he's making it up to her best he could , lets leave it at that biko kiss

That hot rob we use to chase away cold grin....

It's all part of the love!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 2:40am On May 14, 2013
Vikin:

That hot rob we use to chase away cold grin....

It's all part of the love!

Chai ...that'll hurt.. Vikin you kolo oh cheesy
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 2:46am On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

Chai ...that'll hurt.. Vikin you kolo oh cheesy

It will always remind him how to use his hands when she is not available, Skype, etc!

This is baba oyo we are talking about here, I just hope he didn't shave off those hair on his chest, at least it will be a turn off for all the chics at the pool.... tongue
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 3:47am On May 14, 2013
@Vikin, really I got lucky with that? woman. I hadnt in my wildest imagination knew she had an idea.
And she wasnt so dependent on me which might have been a tiny little reason why she didn't say much. I was really shocked to say the least. Made me feel super super bad.
But I have learnt something vital that night, no matter how bad or crazy your marriage is, if you want it to work out, you just have to make sacrifices.
I won't put her through all that again, where I for see the energy sef?
hahaha. .....story continues.

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by mawuqueyan(f): 3:59am On May 14, 2013
Baba,dnt cheat on your wife again Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo evn if you are 1 million miles away.... NOo justificatn while you shld EVA cheat on your babe...
Season 2....starting...

4 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 4:17am On May 14, 2013
After a good breakfast, we had some moments taking pictures of the lush vegetation. There were many amazing scenes caught on camera. Will post some soon. Maybe Liyel Imoke will employ me as commissioner for Obudu sef....lol.

We had been tucked back in bed after the stroll around the grounds and this time around a lot of naughty things went down.
Guys, do you understand what happens when your spouse gives you a slap on the back or a light punch after all the exercise? That's confirmation of a job well done. Hehehe, I got both on our way out.
It is good to note that sometimes the presence of kids yelling and talking in their dreams next door reduces the wow effects of intimacy. At least for me, I find it distracting.

Hunger came too fast because of the energy sapping activities, yes it was energy sapping. ....hehe.....reminisce! !!!!

We were out for light launch around 2pm because of the choice of food available. I had been a silent lover of edikaikong, hope I spelt that right. .....and I wasn't disappointed at all.

The pool was good and inviting, I have been all pepped up for this moment. I find all the comments on the previous thread interesting.
What I did was take a good shave, but not totally clean as somewhere in my mind, guys who don't have hairs at all look "gay" to me......my opinion opinion o.
I had it well groomed and oiled to give a shiny look around the borders.

Wifey isn't so comfortable getting in the pool despite I had bought something not too "revealing" ,using her words. Maybe those skinny little girls of yesterday put her off.

I was all groomed and motivated to put all the skills of yester years into use. Had some guys in the pool and we had some light hearted race competition. I no dey carry last as I earlier said, but still I no carry first. .....lol.

My wife had been chatting with some equally water shy madam, and I could see her pointing at me in the pool. With a big smile and a sense of pride, she waved at me.
I guess fitness matters in marriage as I shed some beer fat around the waist and tightened the tummy and upper arm muscles a bit before now .
My chic was showing me off to a stranger. hehe....I guess that made my day.

4 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2013
Getting loads of ideas and inspirations here.
Most women will never take what your wife did at all. I guess she understood what a year away in a foreign cold land could do to a man. I believe you are very lucky sir,and surely u should value that woman more.
Romance with the kids around sure can be dissapointing some times. Have just realised that here,taking a queue from you. Waiting for the concluding parts.......eagerly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? / What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. / Why Do The Poor Have More Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.