Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! (10921 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 14, 2013
Pataki:

Uju, my final word: this thread is not for me and neither is it for you and your names of animal recitations. I am here to enjoy the experiences and story of working relationship. So please carry your odious psycho-analytic 'daleru' disgusting being out of here.

Cheers.

PIG!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2013
coogar: the love between pataki and ujujoan should be addressed. how can 2 people love each other so much that they come online to pretend?

pataki, i have the key to baba oyo's chalet in obudu..... you can use it and create your own hurricane. may the gods of your land be with you. grin

Pukes . . .
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 4:28pm On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:
Pukes . . .

uju take me offer....
by august, you would be here telling us about your own experience too @ obudu ranch! it seems to be the latest fad in town now.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 14, 2013
coogar: the love between pataki and ujujoan should be addressed. how can 2 people love each other so much that they come online to pretend?

pataki, i have the key to baba oyo's chalet in obudu..... you can use it and create your own hurricane. may the gods of your land be with you. grin

Seriously, i still don't get why they're not kissing already. undecided
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 14, 2013
coogar:

uju take me offer....
by august, you would be here telling us about your own experience too @ obudu ranch! it seems to be the latest fad in town now.

Now I know how much you hate me . . . shocked cry

Onye ofe mmanu . . tufiakwa! angry angry angry

I'm off jare . . . tell that bush meat to take a gun to his head and make life better for us all!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 4:32pm On May 14, 2013
alutacontinua:
Seriously, i still don't get why they're not kissing already. undecided

the shakara of an igbo woman....
ujujoan is playing hard to get - pataki is too impatient. whenever you see these 2 lovebirds, sparks must fly. they should convert this nuclear energy to romance energy abeg!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2013
Baba Oyo: @Armyofone, since it hasn't happened to me, I can't really say what my reaction will be.
But right now I will honestly say, I won't take it. I won't.

Now where are we?
Updating in 10 minutes !!!!!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2013
coogar:

the shakara of an igbo woman....
ujujoan is playing hard to get - pataki is too impatient. whenever you see these 2 lovebirds, sparks must fly. they should convert this nuclear energy to romance energy abeg!

coogar pls give us a gif to capture this momentous conjoining
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by honeric01(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Now where are we?

FINALLY, THE GOD OF ALAO RED OIL LOOKING AKARA HAS ANSWERED MY WISH!

YAY!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by vivianc(f): 4:41pm On May 14, 2013
Wow! Nice one, following........
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 4:46pm On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:
Now I know how much you hate me . . . shocked cry
Onye ofe mmanu . . tufiakwa! angry angry angry

uju, stop pretending, you have tasted enough yoruba boys and perhaps girls. cheesy

I'm off jare . . . tell that bush meat to take a gun to his head and make life better for us all!

tell him yourself when you guys get between the sheets later tonight.

biolabee:
coogar pls give us a gif to capture this momentous conjoining

ok boss.....

3 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 14, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Now where are we?

Yay!!!!

E be like say dis Coogar don madt before grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Pataki: 4:52pm On May 14, 2013
Hahahaha! Baba Oyo upload your story before they turn this thread to 'forno'!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by honeric01(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2013
I rebuke every derailing posters and i command that water/coffee should splash on their keyboard if they try to derail.

Holy ghost fire

fire
fire
fire!

4 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 4:59pm On May 14, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Now where are we?

3 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by vivianc(f): 5:05pm On May 14, 2013
10 mins don reach na...... Abeg knack us tori.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 14, 2013
oya nau, we dey wait o.
Viewing this topic: Pataki , jonaboy , byvan
( f ), ileobatojo, traeces( m ), vivian chinaza( f ),
Elos Agos ( m ), sweetrie( f ), honey86 and 2
guest(s)
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
Royal Roy: Getting loads of ideas and inspirations here.
Most women will never take what your wife did at all. I guess she understood what a year away in a foreign cold land could do to a man. I believe you are very lucky sir,and surely u should value that woman more.
Romance with the kids around sure can be dissapointing some times. Have just realised that here,taking a queue from you. Waiting for the concluding parts.......eagerly.

Dear Sir,

I hope same understanding would be given if it was the other way round? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Pataki: 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
vivian chinaza: 10 mins don reach na...... Abeg knack us tori.

10 mins nothing yet! Baba Oyo oh!

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by ifyalways(f): 5:21pm On May 14, 2013
lol @ the gifs.

Baba ngwa nu.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by lafflaff123(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2013
@OP This Obudu cattle ranch how does one make arrangements to go there? is there like a tour company in Nigeria that arranges a vacation package? or you just fly to Calabar and go there directly without a prior booking arrangement? will appreciate an answer thanks.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2013
After a good time in the pool, I was super tired and really out of energy. The temptation to pounce on more cans of energy drink was high, coupled with some silent but obvious encouragement from wifey (for obvious reasons I guess) , I opted for good reliable water and some fruit juice. ...lol.....remembered Jidegirl and her pineapple juice theory at this point. I was so keen on trying out here all the fantasy Lagos noise and hustle won't permit.
We had a ride through the mountain and more beautiful discoveries up there. Seriously this Obudu is so under advertised. It really pains the heart to see just few couples around for weekend, when the place should be filled to capacity.
Around 7pm, there was a band playing by the pool, it was a band called the Flintstones. A very sonorous singer dishing out some good things from Dolly Paton and later to boys to men .
I held her close, whispering a lot of promises and reassurances, it was like Cinderella and the Prince all over again.

Dinner was a combination of fruit salad and some well spiced fresh fish.
This was when Mama Oyo asked me for my own analysis of her since marriage.

I wasnt going to beat around the bush, this is what our get away was all about. I told her about all the motivation she keeps giving me when sometimes ego and personal sentiments cover my eyes on a lot of issues. Her calm disposition to issues that I naturally would freak out abour. It really gives US the balance and I thanked her for that.

I deliberately left out her down sides because it made it trivial from what I had been messing on about. She insisted and I had to tell her.

I stated that sometimes I find her cool demeanor disturbing. it gets hard really knowing her mind when she is in that mode.
I told her I want her to be a bit more relaxed with the kids. We have decided to let any rebuke on the kids by either of us stay as long as it doesn't affect them mentally in one way or the other.
Most times I think she is too tough on the girls more than the boy, and I would want her to be less rigid on them.
I told her how much I want her to be more weight conscious because her work schedule is less demanding and can increase her weight gain. We discussed each kid and their challenges ,made new rules and regulations. Decided on what to add to the budget and what to cut out.
Another trip to Obudu two months away made it to the list. .....lol.

After all said and done, we went back to the room around 10pm, more blue episodes till around 2am.
Have you guys noticed how well you perform when you are at peace with ur woman? Forget about the energy and pineapple drinks, there is just this natural strength you derive from that inner peace.

Timeline: 8am , Sunday, 13th May.
After checking out from "Paradise", we took some time out driving through the town before heading back to Lagos.

That's where this thread ends.
Let me see if we can open sub threads to sort out most of the issues raised here .
Learn from it y'all, what works for me may not work for you.
But one thing sure should work for us all.........A WEEKEND GET-AWAY WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS RECOMMENDED, TRY IT OUT ONCE A WHILE AND YOU WILL SURELY HAVE TESTIMONIES.

YEA, ITS ALL TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE AND NOT FICTION.
ENJOY!

6 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 5:43pm On May 14, 2013
Baba Oyo: After a good time in the pool, I was super tired and really out of energy. The temptation to pounce on more cans of energy drink was high, coupled with some silent but obvious encouragement from wifey (for obvious reasons I guess) , I opted for good reliable water and some fruit juice. ...lol.....remembered Jidegirl and her pineapple juice theory at this point.

After all said and done, we went back to the room around 10pm, more blue episodes till around 2am.
Have you guys noticed how well you perform when you are at peace with ur woman? Forget about the energy and pineapple drinks, there is just this natural strength you derive from that inner peace.

baba oyo, the story is incomplete - did you try the pineapple therapy? grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2013
Baba Oyo: After a good time in the pool, I was super tired and really out of energy. The temptation to pounce on more cans of energy drink was high, coupled with some silent but obvious encouragement from wifey (for obvious reasons I guess) , I opted for good reliable water and some fruit juice. ...lol.....remembered Jidegirl and her pineapple juice theory at this point. I was so keen on trying out here all the fantasy Lagos noise and hustle won't permit.
We had a ride through the mountain and more beautiful discoveries up there. Seriously this Obudu is so under advertised. It really pains the heart to see just few couples around for weekend, when the place should be filled to capacity.
Around 7pm, there was a band playing by the pool, it was a band called the Flintstones. A very sonorous singer dishing out some good things from Dolly Paton and later to boys to men .
I held her close, whispering a lot of promises and reassurances, it was like Cinderella and the Prince all over again.

Dinner was a combination of fruit salad and some well spiced fresh fish.
This was when Mama Oyo asked me for my own analysis of her since marriage.

I wasnt going to beat around the bush, this is what our get away was all about. I told her about all the motivation she keeps giving me when sometimes ego and personal sentiments cover my eyes on a lot of issues. Her calm disposition to issues that I naturally would freak out abour. It really gives US the balance and I thanked her for that.

I deliberately left out her down sides because it made it trivial from what I had been messing on about. She insisted and I had to tell her.

I stated that sometimes I find her cool demeanor disturbing. it gets hard really knowing her mind when she is in that mode.
I told her I want her to be a bit more relaxed with the kids. We have decided to let any rebuke on the kids by either of us stay as long as it doesn't affect them mentally in one way or the other.
Most times I think she is too tough on the girls more than the boy, and I would want her to be less rigid on them.
I told her how much I want her to be more weight conscious because her work schedule is less demanding and can increase her weight gain. We discussed each kid and their challenges ,made new rules and regulations. Decided on what to add to the budget and what to cut out.
Another trip to Obudu two months away made it to the list. .....lol.

Timeline: 8am , Sunday, 13th May.
After checking out from "Paradise", we took some time out driving through the town before heading back to Lagos.

That's where this thread ends.
Let me see if we can open sub threads to sort out most of the issues raised here .
Learn from it y'all, what works for me may not work for you.
But one thing sure should work for us all.........A WEEKEND GET-AWAY WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS RECOMMENDED, TRY IT OUT ONCE A WHILE AND YOU WILL SURELY HAVE TESTIMONIES.

YEA, ITS ALL TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE AND NOT FICTION.
ENJOY!

I'm definitely taking note of the bolded. Please God, bless me! Might even give it as a surprise gift for my parents on their 25th anniversary together. This is really sweeeeeetttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! Baba Oyo, God bless you abundantly!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by armyofone(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2013
didn't you see where he said when you have inner peace, pineapple juice is not necessary?
hey you, continue to drink from the gallon/keg, even use funnel sef tongue grin

coogar:

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 5:48pm On May 14, 2013
armyofone: didn't you see where he said when you have inner peace, pineapple juice is not necessary?
hey you, continue to drink from the gallon/keg, even use funnel sef tongue grin

the inner peace theory is 50-50. make-up sex sessions are the best. wink
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2013
coogar:

Coogar, after the juice, I wasn't too sure what was working for me o, maybe na the peace and joy from within or the pineapple juice.

That will surely be an experiment for another day. . ..hehehe.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 5:50pm On May 14, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Coogar, after the juice, I wasn't too sure what was working for me o, maybe na the peace and joy from within or the pineapple juice.

That will surely be an experiment for another day. . ..hehehe.

you have done well.........
mama oyo is a very fortunate woman. only few men can take the time and fly their wives out to obudu ranch in this current economic climate.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 14, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm definitely taking note of the bolded. Please God, bless me! Might even give it as a surprise gift for my parents on their 25th anniversary together. This is really sweeeeeetttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! Baba Oyo, God bless you abundantly!

my parents do it all the time! But their own obudu is in the village with running streams and river, freash palmie, abacha, at the same time going around to see umunna. Thats the best obudu they can ever think of!

that my old man never let his wife out to be with us!

Baba Oyo! welldone! Calabar is really a state to live. Clean state and lovely people! Tinapa is another place that the government has left to rotten on its own. I weep for Naija!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2013
coogar:

you have done well.........
Baba oyo is a very fortunate man. only few women can take the time and fly with their husbands out to obudu ranch in this current economic climate.

fixed! cool
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 14, 2013
Vikin:

my parents do it all the time! But their own obudu is in the village with running streams and river, freash palmie, abacha, at the same time going around to see umunna. Thats the best obudu they can ever think of!

that my old man never let his wife out to be with us!

Baba Oyo! welldone! Calabar is really a state to live. Clean state and lovely people! Tinapa is another place that the government has left to rotten on its own. I weep for Naija!

Might not necessarily be Obudu Ranch but definitely not a village thingy. Depends on how fat my pocket is then. But seriously, my parents deserve and need one of such!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Pataki: 6:01pm On May 14, 2013
Actually, pineapple juice or theory for the man is not to give extra firepower in bed. Pineapple juice for a man is simply to make a man have sweet jizzzzz if you are lucky to have a wife who enjoys sucking and galloping your cum (hope there are no under 18s on this thread). cheesy

A more natural firepower for a man in bedmatics is natural water or if you are luckily in Nigeria, alomo bitters works wonders!

Baba Oyo, well done. You are a good man meant for a good woman. That is what Mama Oyo values in you no matter the challenges you are both having living with each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Does It Happen In Your Home, Is Your Marriage This Messed Up? / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Why Do The Poor Have More Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.