Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! (10920 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 14, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 14, 2013
naijababe:

How would I know if she is fire wood? Shebi na una dey make all kain assumptions all over the place.

cheesy cheesy ari ma lee lo apada seyin. grin

Sleep no fit catch me again, chei grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 10:43am On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

cheesy cheesy ari ma lee lo apada seyin. grin

Omo buruku ni e jide grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 10:44am On May 14, 2013
naijababe:

Omo buruku ni e jide grin

Abi now grin gotta have Baba's back, eeyan iyi.

Ko ko ese oshi e danu, omo ti tie ti baje ton wa eni kun ra.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2013
coogar:

you have a crooked mind.....
that a woman forgives her husband's infidelity does not mean she's cheating. uju, where do you get [b]these patience ozokwor mentality from? [/b]sometimes i wish someone should just take you to a market square and flog you repeatedly for hours.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

witchy mama?

honey86: So it is now a bad thing for a woman to forgive her husband?. Na wa oh.

madam i tire o... from perfect wives to ogre chasers..
Baba's threads are always entertaining though

Even if mama Oyo did the wonderful and unbelievable, some can do it
Bill Clinton had a worldwide affair and Hillary stuck with him

I dont blame them sha...Women of nowadays now hold men to the same standards we hold them to
Most men will not forgive
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by ifyalways(f): 10:45am On May 14, 2013
I think the point is her silence. Its quite frightening, frankly.

How do u forgive when there's no talks, assurance and restitution? She totally ignored, forgave but didn't forget.

Anyway, we are all wired differently so I can't claim to know why she did things differently but one thing I know is this : she did what she feels is the best for her home to be in peace. QED

4 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 10:49am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:
grin grin grin
The cheating part is the second option na . . . cheesy cheesy

It's one thing to 'forgive' . . it's another thing to 'ignore' it, even expect it!

K, I see people are beginning to get jittery . . . I'm out@ cool cool

i am not jittery....... i don't expect my partner to forgive me if i cheat cos i won't forgive her. however, there are women that would readily forgive and forget - they know the burden of being a man and they understand it's not unusual for a man to stray once in a while. not every woman is as liberated as you.

ujujoan, the 21st century mgbeke feminist. there's a feminist event called the "slutwalk" coming up next month in london. i can send you a ticket to attend it so you can showcase your feminism on a global scale. grin

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2013
cool cool
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 14, 2013
And he even said he will never accept cheating from his wife even when he was busy "chopping and cleaning mouth". He has forgotten that what is good for the goose. . .

*That is assuming the woman no chop and clean mouth too*

Anyway, this is not an "infidelity" thread, but a holiday thread. So Baba Oyo, please continue with your story. I'm loving it.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:05am On May 14, 2013
biolabee:

witchy mama?

I dont blame them sha...Women of nowadays now hold men to the same standards we hold them to

Oju wo lo wa nran nisiyin! No be you start all this megedefegede.

where is Baba Oyo jare? I hope the armchair psychologists have not chased him away.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 11:08am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying women don't forgive infidelity . . I mean look at Tuface and Annie shocked shocked

2face cheated on annie? grin

I'm not even saying I won't . . I'm just saying there's always a reason for forgiving and it's not 'love'! undecided

it's love......some women love their partners so much they cannot even imagine a life without him or life with someone else.

And for the record, I think OP and wife have a beautiful marriage . . one with a great level of understanding. That's all that matters. It works for them . . simple!

now you are talking - this is the uju i once knew at yenagoa NYSC camp. grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2013
@Betty , he's being sincere about his feelings , until he experience it , he'd never know how to react/ handle it and goes for everybody else too:

We can keep our assumption wild on what/ifs&how but we don't know them and this is exactly why it's best to keep your family affairs private ( women).... Misery lives company oh
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:14am On May 14, 2013
naijababe:

See wetin I dey talk, crafty? The guy na waya!!

where is Baba Oyo jare? I hope the armchair psychologists never has not chased him away

Abeg leave the man be jare.

it's love......some women love their partners so much they cannot even imagine a life without him or life with someone else.

What else could it be , 'course it's LOVE , the man said she can hold on her own so no be money tongue
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:15am On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12: @Betty , he's being sincere about his feelings , until he experience it , he'd never know how to react/ handle it and goes for everybody else too:

We can keep our assumption wild on what/ifs&how but we don't know them and this is exactly why it's best to keep your family affairs private ( women).... Misery lives company oh

Gbam multiplied by 1000 at the bolded.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:19am On May 14, 2013
sad sad
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2013
naijababe:

where is Baba Oyo jare? I hope the armchair psychologists have not chased him away.

Naijababe wetin be my own for the mata
I believe baba put it there to express his heartfelt appreciation of mama oyo's magnanmity especially knowing he may not be able to do the same

Please don't give mama jandon any mouth for my case..
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:29am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

I know . . . because I feel exactly that way. Not so sure how being betrayed will affect that feeling dou! undecided undecided

I'm sorry I just can't bring myself to join the ooohs and ahhhs wagon. I can see his 'followers' falling over themselves to congratulate him. Women and their ways sha . . to each his own!

Not so sure? Are you sure? Cos you came across like you will kick him to the curb with your aggressiveness/ bragado you've been throwing since.

Smh @bolded yet castigate another one with graceful marriage, yet supporting the dirty cheat in other thread. Na waya! I go talk.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:32am On May 14, 2013
biolabee:

Naijababe wetin be my own for the mata
I believe baba put it there to express his heartfelt appreciation of mama oyo's magnanmity especially knowing he may not be able to do the same

Please don't give mama jandon any mouth for my case..

O mo meme, better start praying for sleep to catch me, I dey on your case grin grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:33am On May 14, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2013
Just a caveat - all due respect to Baba Oyo this may just be a romanticized account of what went down

We don't know what she had put him through as that may be very intimate details not suitable for a public forum

He is happy she has forgiven him. Why can't we be the same and not see evil in the shadow or accuse each other of hypocrisy or threatening poor folks here cheesy

The sekson sef na wire

Now I see why no one will want to put up details of his or her life for the 'sad too sees' and 'far i sees'
Always seeing bad and no good in others

Ish
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2013
I am begging all of una, don't let baba Oyo run away with this his story. The woman has done what she felt and thought was best for her. We all react differently to situations, and she's done what she wanted to do. There are a million and one ways to dissect the situation on ground but it's not for us to dissect, baba and Iya Oyo are doing just fine! Let's just leave this story to continue and stop judging and arguing...it can scare Baba Oyo away and me, i still dey wait for d place where Baba has doubled up Iya Oyo now to be re-singled in 9 months tym. Junior, here I come grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

I may not be sure, but I's sure I wont ignore it for 2 whole years and only mention it when he asked where he went wrong! undecided undecided

You are such a hypocrite Jide. She's dirty and he's graceful . . yet they both committed the same crime. SMH!

Call me whatever, na today, the freaking woman slept with her coworker while bre ast feeding shocked shocked , the man knows her hubby( family friend), and yet y'all are justifying her DIRTY act and keeping scores ?? Are you kidding me......don't mix apples with oranges, if you don't know there are level of infidelities.... Not even close with the case in this thread. Nah.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 14, 2013
@ Uju, that post is really uncalled for! You can argue that Baba Oyo is sharing freely but that shouldn't be taken as license to use such language for his spouse. Haba! Pls edit.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:43am On May 14, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:48am On May 14, 2013
I didn't do the magnification oh ..... *point fingers* Biola did!! I'm outta here chei my eyes de hurt . Bye
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by debosky(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2013
The need to pass judgement is quite disappointing.

Even when the OP isn't asking for 'advice' or 'help' and is simply giving an account of what happened, the judgement crew still emerges.

Can't y'all just be happy for the couple and move on? They've resolved it - within their marriage - which is all that counts, not your views or judgements. No need to get all preachy here - there are dozens of threads on NL that can suit that purpose.

Back on track Baba Oyo.

4 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2013
Abeg y r ds women taking panadol over mama/baba oyo's headache? na wa oo undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 11:50am On May 14, 2013
debosky: The need to pass judgement is quite disappointing.

Even when the OP isn't asking for 'advice' or 'help' and is simply giving an account of what happened, the judgement crew still emerges.

Can't y'all just be happy for the couple and move on? They've resolved it - within their marriage - which is all that counts, not your views or judgements. No need to get all preachy here - there are dozens of threads on NL that can suit that purpose.

Back on track Baba Oyo.

You are right, I really shouldn't have said anything. I guess I just couldn't help myself! cheesy cheesy

Moving on . . . cool cool
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12: I didn't do the magnification oh ..... *point fingers* Biola did!! I'm outta here chei my eyes de hurt . Bye

See yourself.. Bai Bai.. we dont miss you
haba,,,, onijogbon rogbodiyan

debosky: The need to pass judgement is quite disappointing.

Back on track Baba Oyo.

Succintly put
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 12:10pm On May 14, 2013
nikkykay: Abeg y r ds women taking panadol over mama/baba oyo's headache? na wa oo undecided

don't mind them - they are probably jealous of baba oyo's séxual prowess in the bedroom. any man that turns a perfectly arranged bedroom into the aftermath of hurricane katrina would attract jealousy. grin

baba oyo is a legend!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by horny4u(f): 12:22pm On May 14, 2013
biolabee:

witchy mama?

Well Hillary was cheating too (was not blown).....check history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / How Does It Happen In Your Home, Is Your Marriage This Messed Up? / Why Do The Poor Have More Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.