Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

If In Her Shoes, Wat Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If In Her Shoes, Wat Would U Do? (709 Views)

When She Removes Her Shoes And You See This Kind Of Toes ( PHOTO) / If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? / If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If In Her Shoes, Wat Would U Do? by Jerryjat(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2013
I was browsing d internet, and i came across dis pix... i thought 4 a while dat wat would b my reaction... but i was not comfortable wit d ans's am getting... so i decided to ask... you my fellow friends...

If in her Shoes, Wat would u do?...

Re: If In Her Shoes, Wat Would U Do? by clemz85(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2013
... with the gun?
Re: If In Her Shoes, Wat Would U Do? by badmeat(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2013
:@,I will join them to make it a party
Re: If In Her Shoes, Wat Would U Do? by Jerryjat(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2013
clemz85: ... with the gun?

yeah with d gun....

(1) (Reply)

TRUE THAT: Basket Mouth Advise The Ladies / What Do Women Fancy Most In Life? / 5 Rules Of Every Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.