Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard (33993 Views)

Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard In Imo State / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by imsuboi(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2013
Hmm..
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Tolexander: 9:19am On May 14, 2013
the police officer didn't know the man has succeeded in making his mother an ATM machine for 10years!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Youngzedd(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2013
The attached is the pic.

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by coogar: 9:33am On May 14, 2013
Ade0001: The police in Imo have arrested one Chimezie Osuigwe, a retired vice-principal, for the alleged murder of his 78-year-old mother in 2003.

Osuigwe was arrested after the embalmed body of the septuagenarian was discovered in a cupboard at his house by a family member.

According to Mr Musa Katsina, the Commissioner of Police in Imo, the woman, Mrs Lucy Osuigwe, was declared missing since 2003.

Katsina told newsmen at the house in Ejemekuru in Oguta Local Government Area on Monday that the embalmed body had been kept in that condition since 2003.

“The corpse of Mrs Lucy Osuigwe, who was declared missing in 2003 was found in a large cupboard inside a shrine in a private room in a circumstance depicting ritual practice.

“The embalmed body, which was kept in that condition for about 10 years is believed to have been placed in the wardrobe by her son, Dr Chimezie Osuigwe, a devotee of the Guru Maharaji Sect.

“Preliminary assessment of the scene of crime revealed that the woman must have been murdered by the son for ritual purposes,” he said.

The commissioner said that plans were on to arrest other members of the sect who visit Osuigwe’s shrine.

He said the body would be handed over to the forensic team of the command to determine the cause of death.

He also said the suspect would be held for first degree murder until the cause of death was established.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/11827-78-yr-old-woman-missing-since-2003-found-in-son-s-cupboard

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Okijajuju: 9:33am On May 14, 2013
I wonder when all these people would stop partronizing quack native Doctors. angry

Its people like this that give hardworking native doctors like me a bad name.

For your solutions to all spiritual and financial issues, Contact Okija_juju directly. Do not patronize touts.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by tommykiwi(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2013
God forbid. Not in my widest dreams will I think of using someone for money rituals or even staining my hands with people's blood...How can someone use his own mother for money rituals, who then his he making the money for when his beloved mother is dead....When I leave God to judge this fellow.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by maingwaest(f): 9:35am On May 14, 2013
musiwa26: jesus. that scare me. why will someone kill his mother
for money,power and whatever it is Vanity has define. Just glad is was at least now mama ll rest in peace.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Arysexy(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2013
Thank God d f00l was caught, RIP to d mother, shameless son!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Otses(f): 9:37am On May 14, 2013
I thought stories like this are only seen in movies, this is just sad and cruel.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Edoboy1(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2013
Pukkah: What a wicked and heartless man!

With the heinous crime he committed, has he become richer than Dangote?

Is he more respected than Wole Soyinka?

Is he as controversial as IBB?

Is he as well-known as Obasanjo or Jonathan?

Is he as important in Imo state as Rochas?

They deceive and brainwash them so that they are ready to do anything for money.

Dr Jonas Salk in 1955 chose not to patent his polio vaccine, so that millions of people who needed it would be able to afford it. He lost the opportunity to earn at least USD7 billion.

Someone should tell these ritualists, fraudsters, kidnappers, embezzlers, child traffickers, etc that money (especially illicit) is not everything.
.these people you just mentioned do u know what they abore in their closet? Most of them are worse than demons. These things happen every day, u only hear about few. 95% of politicians involve in ritual practices. May God help us.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by abujalapdog(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2013
dayokanu: I didnt see his name on Forbes list despite killing his mom

A lot of sense there...but ends up a teacher that if govt dont pay he cannot do a thing. Its a state of poor mentality!!!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by admajorem: 9:46am On May 14, 2013
What might have lead a Med doc. 2 cary out dis act? Surely, not joblesnes or poverty. 4 a parent 2 graduate a child in medicine is not easy. This is all d poor woman can get frm her toiling. God hav mercy.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by presiade(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2013
Try to think outside the box; he might have done that heinous act for power and other ritual, and not for money...
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 9:57am On May 14, 2013
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *faints*
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by blackbeau1(f): 9:57am On May 14, 2013
i must have missed his name on forbes list of the richest people in the world.i thought after the ritual,he would be named the richest man in the world.morale of the story,hardwork,brains and talent take you to the top,not rituals. imagine killing your mother just to buy one or two cars and build a house or two.your mother who had the oportunity to have aborted you as a fetus or abandoned you as a child but did not do it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by buJu234: 10:18am On May 14, 2013
Yoruba & hausa do rituals but not up to the level of using their family members not to talk abt their own mother.

Igbo people ( not all ooo...) i dey fear them pass Satan and HIV-Aids....

Ur mother!!! dat suffered and carry u 4 9mths; suffer take care of u until u grow up to bcom a man... see how u repay her back...

IN FACT IF THE LAW OF KARMA REALLY WORKS WHILE IS IT THAT THIS OLD WOMAN SPIRIT NEVER KILL THIS MAN SINCE 10YRS now..

eversince i watch Nollywood movies that display igbo culture abt ritual killings and money... i begin dey fear those people more & more...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by lythia: 10:18am On May 14, 2013
wat dis man is so dispicable,some people sef, deir hart dey their anus...na wa o!!after d guru marharji decit of makin money wit his mother,he stil remained a vice principle nd if u check am nw na one village skool...dis is a high level of insanity
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 10:20am On May 14, 2013
Otses: I thought stories like this are only seen in movies, this is just sad and cruel.
dose stories wouldn't be seen in movies if they aren't real...
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by jonot: 10:22am On May 14, 2013
This is truly sad. and i dont understand why some people are using it as a basis to insult the Igbos. devilish deeds are done by all - white, black, brown, etc, as long as the fear of God is gone/absent. may God have mercy on our generation, that is so perverted & wicked & where the hearts of men are solely given to devising more evil deeds. cry
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Whymee: 10:30am On May 14, 2013
madam_oringo: Ogamigwe! Kwa?? Whia is dis happening in the 21 st Century?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Some1 tell me before I comet !

It is still happening because local films and movie we watch till this 21 st century still make us believe there are real money making ritual, STOP THE MOVIE AND SEE HOW THE TREND CHANGES.
How I wish I can stop this Africa magic thing, our reasoning has been adulterated long long time ago, in our kid days.

Be wise...

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Rooneyboy(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2013
NL must generate traffic sha !

Struggles these days to hit ordinary 3pages .

Well done mods , I feel una grin
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 10:36am On May 14, 2013
Oh boy! Wonders shall never end
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by maigemuu: 10:36am On May 14, 2013
Dis naija sef full of scenes ranging from comedy to horror! when we go begin thread the godly path.
Make jesus hurry kom before naija goes into extinction.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by buklan4realyah(f): 10:37am On May 14, 2013
Aiye le oooooo..... : embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Women As Fake Doctor On Facebook / Felix Okafor, Jailed 263 Years In The US For Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.