Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Picking Fruit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picking Fruit (1148 Views)

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picking Fruit by am4beauty(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2006
These three men went out on this fishing trip, but as they we sailing along in their little boat, a storm picked up and swept them onto a rather small island.

Now the men weren't scared at first, but when they saw these cannibals chasing after them, they began to run for their lives. The canibals were much faster than they were, and so they captured the three men, and brought them to their King.

The King said, "I want each of you to pick 10 fruits. Each man must collect a different fruit as to that of the other two. Once you have done this, return to me, and I will tell you what to do."

So the men, fearing their lives, run out and began to search madly for any fruit. The first man returns after a while with 10 apples. The King grinned wickedly and said, "Now you must take those 10 apples and shove them up your ass without making any facial expression. If you fail to do so, I will kill you!"

The poor man gets up to number 8 and then screams, as the pain was so intense. The King killed him right then and there, and returned to see the second man coming back with 10 strawberries. The second man got his instructions, too, and was up to the 10th strawberry, when all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, he begins laughing hysterically. So the King killed him, too, just as he did with the first man.

Now the first man and the second man meet up in Heaven, and the first man asks the second man, "Why did you laugh? You were on your last strawberry, and you could have gotten away!"

The second man said with a little smile, "Yeah, I know, but I couldn't resist laughing when I saw the third man coming back with pineapples!"
Re: Picking Fruit by dm(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2006
angry angry angry Re-cycled
Re: Picking Fruit by eveseh(f): 3:24pm On May 15, 2006
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol,funny
Re: Picking Fruit by spikelord(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2006
A re-cycled joke indeed
Re: Picking Fruit by elphem(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2006
NNa grin grin grin
Re: Picking Fruit by mukina2: 5:19pm On May 15, 2006
lol, VeRy FuNnY
Re: Picking Fruit by lauryn(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2006
lol
Re: Picking Fruit by mukina2: 5:34pm On May 15, 2006
FuNnY
Re: Picking Fruit by diddy4(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2006
recycled. nawa for una oooooo.
Re: Picking Fruit by Oracle(m): 3:20am On Aug 22, 2006
help me tell them ooh'
whether recycled or not the joke is tight.
Re: Picking Fruit by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2006
VERY FUNNY
THIS IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Take me to HELL / Dad's Joke / Optical Illusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.