Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft (17479 Views)

Watch The Video Of Nollywood Actress, Camila Mberekpe Confessing To Witchcraft / “i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! / Nollywood Actress Camilla Mberekpe Confessed To Being A Witch On Emmanuel.tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2013
Prowizy2: Will this news change my jamb score? angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by 190: 2:06pm On May 14, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin grin grin

angry angry
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by talktrue1(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2013

Equation 1: There was an evil spirit that possessed her and it was the evil spirit that spoke through her.
Equation 2: She took herself to church. Witches don't take themselves to church for deliverance.

I reserve my comment
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by batstan(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2013
last i checked, she be winch ooo
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by GooseBaba: 2:38pm On May 14, 2013
andyanders:

Well, I pray to God to forgive you for your alturances because you are blaspheming with the words you have spoken here. Say what you know and do not speak against the things of the holy spirit.

Note, your name calling of T.B.Joshua and his wise men, would not change the fact that he has been chosen by God Almighty to do His work here on earth and all you saying negative things about him, he cannot challenge you on whatever you say about them.

God is watching you and please for your own advise, stop name calling on men of God and allow God to judge them for their works. Anyone you do not believe, do not call that person names.

"He was chosen" How so!!? Where you there!? Did he show you his confirmation letter from god..? Better yet did you see it in slow motion.., All this so called MOG always receive their calling when no one is around, then people wey no dey dia go begin tell us wetin happen...guy park well jare!

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 14, 2013
Make she go meet Pastor Oyedepo to slap slap the winsh comot for her body
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by BeraBera(f): 2:58pm On May 14, 2013
This is a serious bad market for her career.
By the way, even if she was a witch, she has been delivered, right? So why stigmatize her and still call her a witch when she has been delivered. It's not good oh
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by concacid: 2:58pm On May 14, 2013
And you are still here! Instead of you reading. Better look for a better extral lesson class to attend instead of wasting ur time here. angry
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by adexsimply(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2013
190:

angry angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by VMF(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2013

Yes!
What is your score?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by toprealman: 3:11pm On May 14, 2013
Why are we so attached to 'evil spirits' ?
How come people in advanced economies are NEVER 'possessed' by these evil spirits' ?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Selwin256(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2013
I dey laffffff
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by VMF(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2013
toprealman: Why are we so attached to 'evil spirits' ?
How come people in advanced economies are NEVER 'possessed' by these evil spirits' ?

People in advanced economies are possessed too! It's not an African thing only!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by tintingz(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2013
This one na plan B.... Where is my soft drink jareh
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by crisycent: 3:41pm On May 14, 2013
WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by emyibe(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2013
grin grin when will the miracle that will turn NIGERIA to a good nation happen? is our problem bigger than all Nigerian pastors joint together
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:08pm On May 14, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by sunsky29(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2013
oboy tel them o.seun ths rule 21? Atink i neva break am?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 14, 2013
At least, she is better than most nairaland ladies. From the way the respond to issues here, u will know that they are possesed by even stronger demons.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by sunsky29(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2013
kenlash1: so u failed jamb? wt a pity @ op I don't get it
we didnt fail jamb.jamb faild us.jst reasn wt us 4 once.use ur head

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by andyanders: 5:00pm On May 14, 2013
GooseBaba:

"He was chosen" How so!!? Where you there!? Did he show you his confirmation letter from[i] god.[/i].? Better yet did you see it in slow motion.., All this so called MOG always receive their calling when no one is around, then people wey no dey dia go begin tell us wetin happen...guy park well jare!
Anyway, I have gone through your response and noted that you stated "god" and not God. If you are lettered enough you should know the right spelling of God. Yes, he has the backing of God Almighty hence his works.

You are so myopic that you fail to understand the things of God and things of the spirit. I think you needed to go to school to learn to write english language.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by AGgal(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2013
kingpinwon: All those things are planned work spiritually...... Miracles are fakes, evil spirit enters into all humanbeing that confess, its all devilish... Once those pastors lay their hands or breeze etc, the spirit will enter who is spiritually blind... This is all what churches who are claiming deliverance etc are doing... T.B J and his crew with other related prophets of baal who speck when God has not will reap all what they are sowing.. For all what seems hiding here is clear to God Almighty. Please, dont go to any Deliverance etc.. All are works of Magic.
Chief Judge! U're now God who knows prophets of baal. Wen evil spirits were talking 2ru ppl in d bible,did u read dat Jesus put any spirit in d person? Dnt judge
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by AGgal(f): 5:19pm On May 14, 2013
toprealman: Why are we so attached to 'evil spirits' ?
And who told u so? Havn't u seen dem flying in 4 deliverance?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by AGgal(f): 5:22pm On May 14, 2013
Artistree: See as she even resemble the thing wey dem say she confess to.
Madam,she's sum1's mother n old enuf to be ur mother
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by McAmah(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2013

What is your jamb score ? 60 .i guess
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by hardbody: 6:16pm On May 14, 2013
konn:

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND DELIVERNCE THEN KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF CONDEMING MEN OF GOD AS IF JESUS HIMSELF DID NOT CAST OUT EVIL SPRITS FROM PEOPLE AND SET THE CAPTIVES FREE DID JESUS USE MAGIC? HE SAID GREATER WORKS THAN THIS WILL MEN DO IF YOU HAVE FAITH. SO PLEASE STOP CONDENMING PEOPLE IF U ARE NOT SURE
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

Please did Jesus in tongues? i am trying to find out where 'christians' are getting that from considering that 'Christianity means followers of Christ. Please do not tell me about his saying you will do greater works because i am aware that when Peter and the 120 in the upper room started speaking in tongues, it was because people from other languages were there at the pentecost and the idea was so that they could be proper communication, not today when your pastors and MoG speak gibberish and neither comprehended either by them or those near to them.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by magni10003: 8:28pm On May 14, 2013
God help us all!!!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by sureway1(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2013
Maybe those boys go make t-shirt again with this...
like they did 4 my oga at d top..
l dey sure say dem go fear winch things...
but seriously some girls here na winch...
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by whiteroses(f): 11:52pm On May 14, 2013
PLEASE READ
We went to one in okota once, my neighbour/friend then got touched. minutes later she ran to the front and started confessing that she's a witch..during the so called deliverance she started jumping on the tip of the back rest of chairs till she went back and forth. She then landed on the floor in front of one man. He said you are delivered and people started clapping. When we saw her next day she said at that point when she was been approached she was seeing all sorts of inhuman things like a possessed masquerade parole trying to hunt her and something in her also started reacting saying weird things and starts hallucinating. It haunts the girl for month and she felt angry Lool what could this be please?

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by GooseBaba: 12:31am On May 15, 2013
andyanders:
Anyway, I have gone through your response and noted that you stated "god" and not God. If you are lettered enough you should know the right spelling of God. Yes, he has the backing of God Almighty hence his works.

You are so myopic that you fail to understand the things of God and things of the spirit. I think you needed to go to school to learn to write english language.

Awe' so you went through my response!? Clap for yourself...your "god" is one of many so stop deceiving yourself with "G"... And your thing of the spirit equals delusion...since you cannot explain your stupidity you bring spirit ...no be only spirit, demon nko? Witch nko..? Guy waka enter bush with your English language..anorfia..!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by Nobody: 7:40am On May 15, 2013
must u tell every1 u failed?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft by badnature: 8:05am On May 15, 2013
all ye phareeses of 21century. your great grand fathers humiliet and kill the very one you call your Lord today,the. tormented all the prophet that came b/4 him. and kill all his desiple after his ascention in to heaven now. you have his divine messenger TB JESHUA and you phareeses resort to the way of your fathers hmm. how knows that part of the scripture will fufil in my life time inded. as the HOLY BIBLE says if you will believe you will see the glory of GOD. i pray that the LORD gives us more grace to see the hand work of satan in our life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo's Outfit To Itweetnaija Event / See Indian Style Wedding By Nigerians / DJ Obi Pays Tribute To Father, 7 Years After His Death In Dana Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.