Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons (3283 Views)

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 14, 2013
1 CORINTHIANS 7 VS 34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband. TRANSLATED BY ME INTO

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE ALSO BETWEEN A MARRIED WOMAN AND AN UNMARRIED WOMAN. THE UNMARRIED WOMAN CARETH FOR THE THINGS OF THE LORD, THAT SHE MAY BE HOLY BOTH IN BODY AND IN SPIRIT BUT THE MARRIED CARETH FOR THE THINGS OF THE WORLD, HOW SHE MAY PLEASE HER HUSBAND.

VIRGIN = UNMARRIED

vir·gin (vûrjn)
n.
2. unmarried woman; a maiden.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 14, 2013
so in essence ur saying mary had jesus out of wedlock?
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 14, 2013
jacobscros: so in essence ur saying mary had jesus out of wedlock?
WELL SCRIPTURE DO SAY THE MODUS OPERANDI OF YAH IS USING THE FOOLISH AND MOST DESPISED THINGS OF THE WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE AND MOST DESIRED. GOD COULD HAVE MADE HIM COME THROUGH A ROYAL WEALTHY DIGNIFIED FAMILY BUT THEN WHERE IS THE GLORY IN THAT ? SO HE USED A DYSFUNCTIONAL LOWLY FAMILY TO BRING HIM OUT SO THAT THE GLORY WILL BE HIS ALONE AND FLESH WILL NOT BE BOASTFUL IN HIS PRESENCE

1 ORINTHIANS 1 VS 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 12:59pm On May 14, 2013
The Bible is CORRECT, obadiah 777 will not last for 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris: The Bible is CORRECT, obadiah 777 will not last for 100 years.
YOU ARE RIGHT. THE BIBLE IS CORRECT
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by okeyxyz(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2013
@obadiah,
what exactly is the point you are trying to make here?
What's your latest depravity of doctrine wink

3 Likes

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 14, 2013
okeyxyz: @obadiah,
what exactly is the point you are trying to make here?
What's your latest depravity of doctrine wink
LMAO @ DEPRAVITY OF DOCTRINE. I AM NOT MAKING ANY POINT. THE SCRIPTURES SPEAK FOR ITSELF. SCRIPTURE TELLS YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF 'VIRGIN'. THE POINT HERE IS IMMACULATE CONCEPTION IS RUBBISH. PONDER ON THIS STATEMENT >>>> There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 2:10pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO @ DEPRAVITY OF DOCTRINE. I AM NOT MAKING ANY POINT. THE SCRIPTURES SPEAK FOR ITSELF. SCRIPTURE TELLS YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF 'VIRGIN'. THE POINT HERE IS IMMACULATE CONCEPTION IS RUBBISH. PONDER ON THIS STATEMENT >>>> There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

Virgin birth is a complete fraud.

And the Alma shall give birth.......

Alma means maiden or unmarried woman

2 Likes

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 14, 2013
MostHigh:

Virgin birth is a complete fraud.

And the Alma shall give birth.......

Alma means maiden or unmarried woman
YOU ARE RIGHT. ITS A ROMAN CATHOLIC CONCOCTION. ITS THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN WORSHIP. STARTED WITH SEMIRAMIS. AND THE VERSE I QUOTED TODAY EMPHATICALLY TELLS YOU WHAT A VIRGIN IS. GOT THE VERSE FROM A NAIRALANDER THIS MORNING. ADDED TO MY ARSENAL. OF COURSE I HAD MY WAYS OF PROVING WHY VIRGIN IS AN OLD WORD THAT MEANT SOMETHING ELSE IN ANCIENT TIMES BUT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY WEAPONS IN YOUR ARSENAL FOR THE GAINSAYERS AND SCOFFERS
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 2:17pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT. ITS A ROMAN CATHOLIC CONCOCTION. ITS THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN WORSHIP. STARTED WITH SEMIRAMIS

Ashtoreth, Osiris, Mithras kind of thing

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 14, 2013
MostHigh:

Ashtoreth, Osiris, Mithras kind of thing
YUP. THE EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS KEEPS ON MOVING FORTH FROM EMPIRE TO EMPIRE, KINGDOM TO KINGDOM ( ZECHARIAH 5 )
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 2:26pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT. THE BIBLE IS CORRECT
The Virgin Birth is the perfect fulfillment of Genesis 3:15. Obadiah777 is as wrong as all his co-opponents of the Truth revealed in the Bible.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris: The Virgin Birth is the perfect fulfillment of Genesis 3:15. Obadiah777 is as wrong as all his co-opponents of the Truth revealed in the Bible.
GENESIS 3 VS 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. <<< WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THE VIRGIN BIRTH ?
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 2:32pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: GENESIS 3 VS 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. <<< WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THE VIRGIN BIRTH ?

The guy has got issues.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2013
MostHigh:

The guy has got issues.
grin grin grin grin HEAVY ISSUES. LWTMB
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by okeyxyz(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO @ DEPRAVITY OF DOCTRINE. I AM NOT MAKING ANY POINT. THE SCRIPTURES SPEAK FOR ITSELF. SCRIPTURE TELLS YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF 'VIRGIN'. THE POINT HERE IS IMMACULATE CONCEPTION IS RUBBISH. PONDER ON THIS STATEMENT

Hmm, so when the following happened:

Mary said to the angel, [size=13pt]“How can this be, since I am a virgin?”[/size] 35 The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.(Luke 1:34-35 )

Was Mary saying: "How can I be pregnant since I'm not married?"
or she was saying: "How can I be pregnant since I'd never had s.ex?"

It seems (in your wisdom)It is marriage rather than sex that causes pregnancy ehh?

3 Likes

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 14, 2013
okeyxyz:

Mary said to the angel, [size=13pt]“How can this be, since I am a virgin?”[/size] 35 The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.(Luke 1:34 )

It seems (in your wisdom)It is marriage rather than sex that causes pregnancy ehh?
I TAKE IT YOU DID NOT PONDER ON THE VERSE I GAVE YOU THEN *SIGH*
OK ON TO YOUR VERSE >>>> How can this be, since I am a virgin? HOW CAN I HAVE A CHILD SEEING AS I AM NOT MARRIED YET.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 2:52pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: GENESIS 3 VS 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. <<< WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THE VIRGIN BIRTH ?
Plenty. Do women have seed? Isaiah proclaimed that a virgin shall conceive. This one pass your power. Because a virgin did indeed conceive. And the Seed from that virgin rules the world today, as obadiah777 and his cohorts are killing themselves trying to disprove history.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 2:52pm On May 14, 2013
okeyxyz:

Mary said to the angel, [size=13pt]“How can this be, since I am a virgin?”[/size] 35 The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.(Luke 1:34-35 )

And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God, unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Ioseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary…And the angel came in unto her and said, Hail, Mary, thou that art highly favoured, for the Motherhood of God is with thee:

Blessed art thou among women and blessed be the fruit of thy womb…And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary, for thou has found favour with God and, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb and bring forth a child, and He shall be great and shalt be called a Son of the Highest…Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon Ioseph thy Spouse, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee, O Mary, therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called Iesu-Maria, for he shall save the people from their sins, whosoever shall repent and obey his Law.

Therefore ye shall eat no flesh, nor drink strong drink, for the child shall be consecrated unto God from its mother’s womb, and neither flesh nor strong drink shall he take, nor shall razor touch his head…And in the same day the angel Gabriel appeared unto Ioseph in a dream and said unto him, Hail, Ioseph, thou that art highly favoured, for the Fatherhood of God is with thee.

Blessed art thou among men and blessed be the fruit of thy loins…Now all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was written in the prophets saying, Behold a Maiden shall conceive and be with child and shall bring forth a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God within us.

Then Ioseph being raised from sleep did as the angel had bidden him, and went in unto Mary, his espoused bride, and she conceived in her womb the holy One” [Gospel of the Holy Twelve, chapter 2].

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris:
Plenty. Do women have seed? Isaiah proclaimed that a virgin shall conceive. This one pass your power. Because a virgin did indeed conceive. And the Seed from that virgin rules the world today, as obadiah777 and his cohorts are killing themselves trying to disprove history.
YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. THAT VERSE IS ESTABLISHING THE ENMITY BETWEEN CAIN AND ABEL, ESAU AND JACOB, AND THEN WHEN ESAU REMOVED THE YOKE OF JACOB AROUND HIS NECK AND CONQUERED THE WHOLE WORLD THEY REINCARNATED INTO THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS AND THEN CAUCASIANS AND NEGROS. THEY ARE ALL REINCARNATES. NOTHING TO DO WITH VIRGIN BIRTH. YOU OUT YO DAYUM MIND PLAYA

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 3:03pm On May 14, 2013
Why can't non-Christians concentrate on their Indian books, and stop dabbling into what doesn't concern them. Christianity is entirely by PERSONAL CHOICE. No one will kill you if you refuse to a Christian, and no one will issue any fatwa if a person decides to stop being a Christian. But they should just stop discussing what they dont understand.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 3:05pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. THAT VERSE IS ESTABLISHING THE ENMITY BETWEEN CAIN AND ABEL, ESAU AND JACOB, AND THEN WHEN ESAU REMOVED THE YOKE OF JACOB AROUND HIS NECK AND CONQUERED THE WHOLE WORLD THEY REINCARNATED INTO THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS AND THEN CAUCASIANS AND NEGROS. THEY ARE ALL REINCARNATES. NOTHING TO DO WITH VIRGIN BIRTH. YOU OUT YO DAYUM MIND PLAYA
Citation please!
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris: Why can't non-Christians concentrate on their Indian books, and stop dabbling into what doesn't concern them. Christianity is entirely by PERSONAL CHOICE. No one will kill you if you refuse to a Christian, and no one will issue any fatwa if a person decides to stop being a Christian. But they should just stop discussing what they dont understand.
TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 3:08pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris:

Lazybones Isaiah proclaimed that a Alma shall conceive, the transliteration for the word Alma in all concordances means unmarried maiden.
and not virgin as you ignorantly claim.

And yes in the new testament greek translations they mistranslated the word maiden to mean virgin

Most words in Hebrew and Aramaic do not have corresponding words in the greek

hence all the confusion when you ascribe to greek primacy.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris:
Citation please!
2 TIMOTHY 2 VS 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God <<<< THATS THE CITATION YOU GONE GET FROM ME LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 14, 2013
MostHigh:

Lazybones Isaiah proclaimed that a Alma shall conceive, the transliteration for the word Alma in all concordances means unmarried maiden.
and not virgin as you ignorantly claim.

And yes in the new testament greek translations they mistranslated the word maiden to mean virgin

Most words in Hebrew and Aramaic do not have corresponding words in the greek

hence all the confusion when you ascribe to greek primacy.
PROFOUND. AND TO ADD UNTO THAT, NOTWITHSTANDING THE MISTRANSLATION, THEY STILL WENT AHEAD AND TOLD YOU IN 1 CORINTHIANS 7 VS 34 THAT VIRGIN MEANS AN UNMARRIED MAIDEN

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 3:13pm On May 14, 2013
Which one is this Gospel of the Holy Twelve. You assume the Apostles sat and decided to write stuff? Any such human arrangement, even by the legitimate Apostles, will never possess the same unction that runs from Genesis to Revelation.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 3:15pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris: Which one is this Gospel of the Holy Twelve. You assume the Apostles sat and decided to write stuff? Any such human arrangement, even by the legitimate Apostles, will never possess the same unction that runs from Genesis to Revelation.

See you.

Was it not men like yourself that determined what books would be available to the masses as the bible?

Like my brothe Obadiah say Study to shew thyself approved unto God

Son of the Pope that's what you are

Just Lawless.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 3:22pm On May 14, 2013
Genesis 3:15. Sir, do women have seed, which is sperm? Some eternal FACTS are irrefutable. Bow to The Most High, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris: Genesis 3:15. Sir, do women have seed, which is sperm? Some eternal FACTS are irrefutable. Bow to The Most High, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, in the name of Jesus.
GO AND SLEEP JOR. STOP QUOTING VERSES THAT ARE IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC AT HAND
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 3:34pm On May 14, 2013
MostHigh:

See you.

Was it not men like yourself that determined what books would be available to the masses as the bible?

Like my brothe Obadiah say Study to shew thyself approved unto God

Son of the Pope that's what you are

Just Lawless.
There is an exhilarating consistency throughout the TANAKH, from Genesis to Malachy, all expecting that the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth would fulfil the crushing of the head of the serpent, Genesis 3:15, and He, the Seed or the Sperm of a woman, so destroyed the works of Satan that all over the world, anyone can serve God anywhere. And the Kingdom of God has continued to expand among mankind. Can you beat that?
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris:
There is an exhilarating consistency throughout the TANAKH, from Genesis to Malachy, all expecting that the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth would fulfil the crushing of the head of the serpent, Genesis 3:15, and He, the Seed or the Sperm of a woman, so destroyed the works of Satan that all over the world, anyone can serve God anywhere. And the Kingdom of God has continued to expand among mankind. Can you beat that?
CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT CKKRIS HAS JUST WRITTEN ? ARE YOU ON CRACK ? WHAT VERSION OF BIBLE DO YOU READ ? THE REPROBATE VERSION ? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? / You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan / Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.