Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons (3292 Views)

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 3:43pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: GO AND SLEEP JOR. STOP QUOTING VERSES THAT ARE IRRELEVANT TO THE TOPIC AT HAND
No Sir, you must start from the beginning, where the PROMISE was made in Genesis 3:15, for the benefit of all mankind, before Abraham was selected to bring forth the nation through whom the PROMISE was definitely fulfilled. If jump into the middle of this narative, you run the risk of being entirely at sea.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris:
No Sir, you must start from the beginning, where the PROMISE was made in Genesis 3:15, for the benefit of all mankind, before Abraham was selected to bring forth the nation through whom the PROMISE was definitely fulfilled. If jump into the middle of this narative, you run the risk of being entirely at sea.
CHIEF, WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY MISAPPROPRIATING THAT VERSE FOR WHAT IT DOES NOT REPRESENT. THAT VERSE REPRESENTS AN ENMITY THAT THE LORD ESTABLISHED BETWEEN THE SERPENT WHO IS CAIN THE DECEIVER WHICH REPRESENTS THE FIRST NATION OF PEOPLE TO BRING IN THEIR OWN DOCTRINE AND GO AGAINST THE LORDS LAWS, AND ADAM WHO LATER REINCARNATED INTO ABEL WHICH REPRESENTS THE NATION OF ISRAEL WHO ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO GET DECIEVED BY THE SERPENT NATION. BECAUSE OF THAT GOD PUT AN ENMITY BETWEEN THE TWO NATIONS THAT WOULD LAST FOREVER. THE ONLY WAY THAT ENMITY WILL BE BROKEN IS IN CHRIST, WHICH EVER MEMBERS OF BOTH NATION WHO DECIDE TO FIND SOLACE IN CHRIST WILL BREAK DOWN THAT ENMITY AND THERE WILL BE NO JEW OR GENTILE MEANING NO ENMITY BETWEEN THEM AGAIN BUT ONLY IF THEY COME INTO CHRIST. THATS WHAT THAT VERSE IS ABOUT. ITS A WIDE GULF CREATED BETWEEN THE TWO NATIONS OF PEOPLE THAT CANNOT BE CROSSED. THATS WHAT ITS TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 3:52pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT CKKRIS HAS JUST WRITTEN ? ARE YOU ON CRACK ? WHAT VERSION OF BIBLE DO YOU READ ? THE REPROBATE VERSION ? grin grin
Please state what you do not understand. As I'm not a very good writer, perhaps others can help make these Scriptural points clearer. And I don't take prohibited drugs, because Jesus of Nazareth personally delivered me from anything alcoholic or intoxicating. Hallelu Jah!
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris:
Please state what you do not understand. As I'm not a very good writer, perhaps others can help make these Scriptural points clearer. And I don't take prohibited drugs, because Jesus of Nazareth personally delivered me from anything alcoholic or intoxicating. Hallelu Jah!
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. WHY WOULD JESUS DELIVER YOU FROM SOMETHING THAT HE HIMSELF LIKES DRINKING ? HE WAS KNOWN AS A WINEBIBBER YOU KNOW ? HE LOVED DRINKING WINE. SO WHY WOULD HE DELIVER YOU FROM SOMETHING THAT IS NOT A SIN ? PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 4:03pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: ADAM WHO LATER REINCARNATED INTO ABEL
reincarnated? Genesis 4:1-2 states clearly that ADAM KNEW HIS WIFE, and she bare her two sons, Cain and Abel. Which one is reincarnation? Please don't these clear Scriptures twisted.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 4:16pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts
Truly I read Proverb 31:6, but I desired to be like in the preceding verses 4 and 5. Therefore I prayed that I be not ruined by alcohol, as happened to Whitney Houston. And glory of all glories, this prayer was so answered that even if I sleep in an alcohol store, there is no desire in me to even taste it. Now its not by my will power, but by the grace of God.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris:
reincarnated? Genesis 4:1-2 states clearly that ADAM KNEW HIS WIFE, and she bare her two sons, Cain and Abel. Which one is reincarnation? Please don't these clear Scriptures twisted.
THE BIBLE IS A REINCARNATION OF PEOPLES. THE NAMES OF PEOPLE ARE NOT REALLY NAMES OF PEOPLES FOR THE MOST PART BUT NAMES OF NATIONS OF PEOPLES CONDENSED DOWN INTO SINGLE NAMES. THESE ARE NOT SINGULAR HUMANS. ONLY A FEW SINGULAR HUMAN NAMES APPEAR IN THE BIBLE AND THESE WERE PROMINENT PEOPLE BUT FOR THE MOST PART, MOST NAMES ARE NATIONS OF PEOPLE
ESAU IS A NATION
JACOB IS A NATION
ADAM IS A NATION
JOB IS A NATION
DANIEL IS A NATION
ETC ETC ETC. SO WHEN IT SAYS ADAM AND EVE HAD TWO SONS, IT MEANS THE SAME NATION OF PEOPLE IN A DIFFERENT TIME FRAME LIKE SAY 1000 YEARS LATER OR SO. NOW THEY ARE CALLED CAIN AND ABEL. ONE PART OF THE ORIGINAL NATION HAS DECIDED TO GO REPROBATE AND NOW THEY ARE CALLED CAIN WHILE THE OTHER IS NOW ABEL ETC ETC ETC
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris:
Truly I read Proverb 31:6, but I desired to be like in the preceding verses 4 and 5. Therefore I prayed that I be not ruined by alcohol, as happened to Whitney Houston. And glory of all glories, this prayer was so answered that even if I sleep in an alcohol store, there is no desire in me to even taste it. Now its not by my will power, but by the grace of God.
WHITNEY HOUSTON WAS NOT RUINED BY ALCOHOL. SHE WAS RUINED BY CRACK COCCAINE
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 4:28pm On May 14, 2013
obadiah777: CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT CKKRIS HAS JUST WRITTEN ? ARE YOU ON CRACK ? WHAT VERSION OF BIBLE DO YOU READ ? THE REPROBATE VERSION ? grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Jokes I tell ya

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ckkris: 5:27pm On May 14, 2013
Thank God there is guaranteed freedom in Nigeria, to own, read, and STUDY the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 14, 2013
ckkris: Thank God there is guaranteed freedom in Nigeria, to own, read, and STUDY the Bible.
SEE THE BIBLE IS NOT FOR SHALLOW THINKERS. YOU GOTTA BE A HEAVY DEEP THINKER TO GET IT. LET ME PROVE TO YOU WHY JOB IS A NATION OF PEOPLE AND NOT A MAN, AND AT THE END OF IT, I WOULD TELL YOU THE NATION OF PEOPLE HE REPRESENTS. AND I CAN DO THE SAME FOR EVERY OTHER NAME IN THE BIBLE THAT IS A NATION BUT LETS STICK WITH JOB CUZ HE QUITE POPULAR

JOB 19 VS 9 He has stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head FROM THIS VERSE WE KNOW THAT THIS FELLOW NAMED JOB WAS A KING OF ISRAEL. HOWEVER IF WE LOOK AT THE LIST OF ALL THE KINGS OF ISRAEL THERE WAS NONE NAMED JOB. SO THEREFORE THIS NAME JOB MUST REPRESENT A PERSON OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE LINKED TO ROYALTY. LETS GET SOME PRECEPTS.

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned <<< EXACT STATEMENT, ONLY THIS STATEMENT IS REPRESENTATIVE OF ISRAEL AS A WHOLE LAMENTING THAT GOD HAS TAKEN THE CROWN AWAY FROM THEIR HEAD. SO WE KNOW THIS WAS DURING THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE PERIOD BECAUSE THIS WAS THE EMPIRE WHO KNOCKED ISRAEL OUT OF POWER.

NOW LETS REFINE OUR SEARCH. NOW WE KNOW THAT NOT ALL OF ISRAEL WAS DESTROYED AND SOME WERE PROTECTED JUST AS WE KNOW THAT WHILE EVERYONE AROUND JOB WAS DESTROYED, HE WAS THE ONLY ONE PROTECTED. SO JOB REPRESENTS THOSE WHO WERE PROTECTED. LETS GET SOME PRECEPTS
JOB 1 VS 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD. << DESTROY EVERYONE BUT DONT TOUCH JOB

EZEKIEL 9 VS 4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: <<< DESTROY EVERYONE EXCEPT THE ELECT AKA THE FIRST FRUIT AKA THE FIRST RESSURECTION

IN CONCLUSION- JOB IS A NAME REPRESENTING THE ELECT OF ISRAEL. THE 144,000. NOT ONE MAN. THE POINT HERE IS THE BIBLE IS WAYYYYYYYYYYY DEEPER THAN YOU THINK IT IS AND GOD MADE IT THAT WAY FOR A PURPOSE.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 8:35am On May 15, 2013
obadiah777: SEE THE BIBLE IS NOT FOR SHALLOW THINKERS. YOU GOTTA BE A HEAVY DEEP THINKER TO GET IT. LET ME PROVE TO YOU WHY JOB IS A NATION OF PEOPLE AND NOT A MAN, AND AT THE END OF IT, I WOULD TELL YOU THE NATION OF PEOPLE HE REPRESENTS. AND I CAN DO THE SAME FOR EVERY OTHER NAME IN THE BIBLE THAT IS A NATION BUT LETS STICK WITH JOB CUZ HE QUITE POPULAR

JOB 19 VS 9 He has stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head FROM THIS VERSE WE KNOW THAT THIS FELLOW NAMED JOB WAS A KING OF ISRAEL. HOWEVER IF WE LOOK AT THE LIST OF ALL THE KINGS OF ISRAEL THERE WAS NONE NAMED JOB. SO THEREFORE THIS NAME JOB MUST REPRESENT A PERSON OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE LINKED TO ROYALTY. LETS GET SOME PRECEPTS.

Dimes My bro Pure Dimes.
LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned <<< EXACT STATEMENT, ONLY THIS STATEMENT IS REPRESENTATIVE OF ISRAEL AS A WHOLE LAMENTING THAT GOD HAS TAKEN THE CROWN AWAY FROM THEIR HEAD. SO WE KNOW THIS WAS DURING THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE PERIOD BECAUSE THIS WAS THE EMPIRE WHO KNOCKED ISRAEL OUT OF POWER.

NOW LETS REFINE OUR SEARCH. NOW WE KNOW THAT NOT ALL OF ISRAEL WAS DESTROYED AND SOME WERE PROTECTED JUST AS WE KNOW THAT WHILE EVERYONE AROUND JOB WAS DESTROYED, HE WAS THE ONLY ONE PROTECTED. SO JOB REPRESENTS THOSE WHO WERE PROTECTED. LETS GET SOME PRECEPTS
JOB 1 VS 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD. << DESTROY EVERYONE BUT DONT TOUCH JOB

EZEKIEL 9 VS 4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: <<< DESTROY EVERYONE EXCEPT THE ELECT AKA THE FIRST FRUIT AKA THE FIRST RESSURECTION

IN CONCLUSION- JOB IS A NAME REPRESENTING THE ELECT OF ISRAEL. THE 144,000. NOT ONE MAN. THE POINT HERE IS THE BIBLE IS WAYYYYYYYYYYY DEEPER THAN YOU THINK IT IS AND GOD MADE IT THAT WAY FOR A PURPOSE.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Rich4god(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2013
SMH....
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ATMC(f): 1:01pm On May 15, 2013
MostHigh:

And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God, unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man

Blessed art thou among women and blessed be the fruit of thy womb…And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary, for thou has found favour with God and, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb and bring forth a child, and He shall be great and shalt be called a Son of the Highest…Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon Ioseph thy Spouse, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee, O Mary, therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called Iesu-Maria, for he shall save the people from their sins, whosoever shall repent and obey his Law.

… for the Fatherhood of God...

Blessed art thou among men and blessed be the fruit of thy loins…

Then Ioseph being raised from sleep did as the angel had bidden him, and went in unto Mary, his espoused bride, and she conceived in her womb the holy One” [Gospel of the Holy Twelve, chapter 2].
few questions for you.
Why call him son of d highest when joseph gave birth to him...is joseph d most high?
What does d statement 'i know not a man' imply? Does d holy spirit need to come upon a man to have sexxx? Mh dt kind sexxx, i no fit shout. Just answer d questions.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 1:52pm On May 15, 2013
ATMC: few questions for you.
Why call him son of d highest when joseph gave birth to him...is joseph d most high?
What does d statement 'i know not a man' imply? Does d holy spirit need to come upon a man to have sexxx? Mh dt kind sexxx, i no fit shout. Just answer d questions.

Well to tell you the truth I consider myself as a son of the most high God also

Does this make my genetic father the most high God?

Also you will have to rephrase your second question please I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ATMC(f): 8:58pm On May 15, 2013
When mary said 'i know not a man, what does it imply? And what's d word made flesh by the way? Again does a man need d power of d holy ghost to overshadow him to birth d son of d most high as in d case of joseph? Was your father overshadowed by d holy ghost before d carnal act with your mom dt produced you since you claim you 're d son of d most high?
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by chizzy86(f): 11:11pm On May 15, 2013
I couldn't help but comment on dis thread. Mary had a virgin birth. God doesn't lie. Pls mind how u turn the bible upside down. Blasphemy against d holyspirit cannot be forgiven.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 10:07am On May 16, 2013
chizzy86: I couldn't help but comment on dis thread. Mary had a virgin birth. God doesn't lie. Pls mind how u turn the bible upside down. Blasphemy against d holyspirit cannot be forgiven.

Ignorance is no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 10:32am On May 16, 2013
ATMC: When mary said 'i know not a man, what does it imply? And what's d word made flesh by the way? Again does a man need d power of d holy ghost to overshadow him to birth d son of d most high as in d case of joseph? Was your father overshadowed by d holy ghost before d carnal act with your mom dt produced you since you claim you 're d son of d most high?

1. You must look at it in the right context. What she is asking the Messenger is (How can I concieve without intercourse)

2.If your Body is truly the TEMPLE of the most high God then the written word has become flesh.

3. psalm 51:11 TAKE NOT THY HOLY SPIRIT FROM ME. From the preceeding statemet it is clear that the holy spirit can be within every true beliver every second of the day .

To overshadow in the biblical sense is to dominate or replace, so yes the messenger is telling joseph that it is not by his will but by the will of the most high God that this child through him would be brought forth.

It is not what man wants but what the most high God wants

4. Most certainly I was concived by the holy spirit and not of carnal flesh, so yes my farther was possessed by the holy spirit when he Sired I (psalm 51:11)

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:30am On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Ignorance is no excuse.
FOR CHIZZY86 IT IS. SHE HAS CHOSEN TO REMAIN IN THE CONGREGATION OF THE DEAD LOL
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ATMC(f): 2:31pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

1. You must look at it in the right context. What she is asking the Messenger is (How can I concieve without intercourse)

2.If your Body is truly the TEMPLE of the most high God then the written word has become flesh.

3. psalm 51:11 TAKE NOT THY HOLY SPIRIT FROM ME. From the preceeding statemet it is clear that the holy spirit can be within every true beliver every second of the day .

To overshadow in the biblical sense is to dominate or replace, so yes the messenger is telling joseph that it is not by his will but by the will of the most high God that this child through him would be brought forth.

It is not what man wants but what the most high God wants

4. Most certainly I was concived by the holy spirit and not of carnal flesh, so yes my farther was possessed by the holy spirit when he Sired I (psalm 51:11)

*smh
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 2:39pm On May 16, 2013
ATMC: *smh

What does *smh mean?
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2013
SHAKING MY HEAD @ MOSTHIGH grin ATMC WHY YOU SHAKING YA HEAD ? grin
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 3:01pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: SHAKING MY HEAD @ MOSTHIGH grin ATMC WHY YOU SHAKING YA HEAD ? grin

Yeah, ATMC why are you shaking your head now?
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by SalC: 3:05pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: CHIEF, WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY MISAPPROPRIATING THAT VERSE FOR WHAT IT DOES NOT REPRESENT. THAT VERSE REPRESENTS AN ENMITY THAT THE LORD ESTABLISHED BETWEEN THE SERPENT WHO IS CAIN THE DECEIVER WHICH REPRESENTS THE FIRST NATION OF PEOPLE TO BRING IN THEIR OWN DOCTRINE AND GO AGAINST THE LORDS LAWS, AND ADAM WHO LATER REINCARNATED INTO ABEL WHICH REPRESENTS THE NATION OF ISRAEL WHO ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO GET DECIEVED BY THE SERPENT NATION. BECAUSE OF THAT GOD PUT AN ENMITY BETWEEN THE TWO NATIONS THAT WOULD LAST FOREVER. THE ONLY WAY THAT ENMITY WILL BE BROKEN IS IN CHRIST, WHICH EVER MEMBERS OF BOTH NATION WHO DECIDE TO FIND SOLACE IN CHRIST WILL BREAK DOWN THAT ENMITY AND THERE WILL BE NO JEW OR GENTILE MEANING NO ENMITY BETWEEN THEM AGAIN BUT ONLY IF THEY COME INTO CHRIST. THATS WHAT THAT VERSE IS ABOUT. ITS A WIDE GULF CREATED BETWEEN THE TWO NATIONS OF PEOPLE THAT CANNOT BE CROSSED. THATS WHAT ITS TALKING ABOUT.
Did you say Adam who later reincarnated to Abel? Where did you get that from. I thought those who believe in reincarnation believe it happens after the death of the first person.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by SalC: 3:17pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: THE BIBLE IS A REINCARNATION OF PEOPLES. THE NAMES OF PEOPLE ARE NOT REALLY NAMES OF PEOPLES FOR THE MOST PART BUT NAMES OF NATIONS OF PEOPLES CONDENSED DOWN INTO SINGLE NAMES. THESE ARE NOT SINGULAR HUMANS. ONLY A FEW SINGULAR HUMAN NAMES APPEAR IN THE BIBLE AND THESE WERE PROMINENT PEOPLE BUT FOR THE MOST PART, MOST NAMES ARE NATIONS OF PEOPLE
ESAU IS A NATION
JACOB IS A NATION
ADAM IS A NATION
JOB IS A NATION
DANIEL IS A NATION
ETC ETC ETC. SO WHEN IT SAYS ADAM AND EVE HAD TWO SONS, IT MEANS THE SAME NATION OF PEOPLE IN A DIFFERENT TIME FRAME LIKE SAY 1000 YEARS LATER OR SO. NOW THEY ARE CALLED CAIN AND ABEL. ONE PART OF THE ORIGINAL NATION HAS DECIDED TO GO REPROBATE AND NOW THEY ARE CALLED CAIN WHILE THE OTHER IS NOW ABEL ETC ETC ETC
To be frank your brand of christianity and bible interpretation baffles me.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2013
Sal C: Did you say Adam who later reincarnated to Abel? Where did you get that from. I thought those who believe in reincarnation believe it happens after the death of the first person.
A REINCARNATION OF STORIES. ADAM IS NOT ONE MAN. JUST AS ABEL IS NOT ONE MAN. FOR EXAMPLE, I AM AN AUTHOR AND I AM COMMISIONED TO WRITE THE STORY OF NIGERIAS PROGRESSION FROM 100 AD TO PRESENT DAY. I CAN WRITE THE STORY IN 2 PARTS. AND I WILL APPROPRIATE A PERSONS NAME TO NIGERIA.CHAPTER 1 SO CHINUA WAS A ROBUST MAN IN HIS YOUTH BUT HE WAS EXTREMELY REPROBATE WORSHIPPING STONES STICKS AND CARVINGS. CHINUA GAVE BIRTH TO RASAKI
CHAPTER 2 RASAKI WAS AN EXTREMELY COVETOUS MAN WHO OPENED UP MANY CHURCH BUSINESSES AND EVEN THOUGH HE FEIGNED TO BE EXTREMELY RELIGIOUS, HIS MIND REALLY WAS ON THE FILTHY LUCRE THE WHOLE TIME. HE LIKED SUMMERSAULTING AND BREAKDANCING IN CHURCH SO AS TO FOOL THE PEOPLE THAT HE WAS IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. HE WAS AN EXTREMELY DIABOLICAL MAN

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. RASAKI IS A REINCARNATION OF CHINUA. AND THATS A STORY ABOUT NIGERIA
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 16, 2013
Sal C: To be frank your brand of christianity and bible interpretation baffles me.
MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this?

2 Likes

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by dougivilla(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2013
Obadiah777 and his apostle mosthigh still on apostacy and heresy?

I just pray that the lying spirit that has taken over your souls would not end up destroying you both.

The earlier you retract from these your demonic messages from the pit of hell, the better for you! Like i've always toldd you guys, there are much better ways to put your evil intelligences to good works, retract and repent or wait for God's judgement!
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 16, 2013
dougivilla: Obadiah777 and his apostle mosthigh still on apostacy and heresy?

I just pray that the lying spirit that has taken over your souls would not end up destroying you both.

The earlier you retract from these your demonic messages from the pit of hell, the better for you! Like i've always toldd you guys, there are much better ways to put your evil intelligences to good works, retract and repent or wait for God's judgement!
grin grin grin WELCOME BACK DOUGIVILLA THE REPROBATE SCOFFER
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by dougivilla(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin WELCOME BACK DOUGIVILLA THE REPROBATE SCOFFER
I hope you and your trainee apostate will not run away again, when i bring on the light of God's word upon your falsehood as always?
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 16, 2013
dougivilla: I hope you and your trainee apostate will not run away again, when i bring on the light of God's word upon your falsehood as always?

RUN AWAY YOU SAY ? PROVERBS 28 VS 1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Tithe Be Paid In Church??? / Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? / " FINALLY REVEALED : God's View On Birthday Celebration"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.