Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons (3293 Views)

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 4:22pm On May 16, 2013
dougivilla: I hope you and your trainee apostate will not run away again, when i bring on the light of God's word upon your falsehood as always?

Bold as a lion I tell ya.

Reprobate son of lawlessness.
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 4:24pm On May 16, 2013
Sal C: To be frank your brand of christianity and bible interpretation baffles me.

Thats because you subscribe to the popular paradigm.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Bold as a lion I tell ya.

Reprobate son of lawlessness.
grin grin grin HE REPROBATE ALRIGHT. JUST LAWLESS. AN ATHEIST WHO ENJOYS THE BIBLE LMAO
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Thats because you subscribe to the popular paradigm.
HE ONE OF THOSE WHO LIKE TO HEAR SMOOTH WORDS. WHO TELL THE PROPHETS, PROPHESY UNTO ME SMOOTH THINGS AND DECEITS

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 4:29pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: HE ONE OF THOSE WHO LIKE TO HEAR SMOOTH WORDS. WHO TELL THE PROPHETS, PROPHESY UNTO ME SMOOTH THINGS AND DECEITS

Very true, WHEN YOU DO GOOD AND SPEAK THE TRUTH they say SEE THIS MAN HAS A DEMON IN HIM

yOU TAKE A LITTLE WINE, THEY SAY THE MAN IS A WINEBIBBER

BUT WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED BY HER CHILDREN

2 Likes

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ATMC(f): 4:42pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: SHAKING MY HEAD @ MOSTHIGH grin ATMC WHY YOU SHAKING YA HEAD ? grin
MostHigh:

Yeah, ATMC why are you shaking your head now?
your frothy posts

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 4:43pm On May 16, 2013
ATMC: your frothy posts

Ok. I thought it was cause you suffering from shaking brain. grin
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 16, 2013
ATMC: your frothy posts
FROTHY ? YOU MUST BE DREAMING OF CAPPUCINO OR GUINNESS
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Ok. I thought it was cause you suffering from shaking brain.
grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO @ SHAKING BRAIN. ATMC BRAIN DO BE SHAKING TOO. LIKE JELLY
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 4:49pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO @ SHAKING BRAIN. ATMC BRAIN DO BE SHAKING TOO. LIKE JELLY

lol Jelly proper.

grin grin grin

Sire Abeg what does LMAO mean

I cant stop laughing

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

lol Jelly proper.

grin grin grin

Sire Abeg what does LMAO mean

I cant stop laughing

grin grin
LMAO = LAUGHING MY A-S-S OFF <<<< grin
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 4:54pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO = LAUGHING MY A-S-S OFF <<<< grin

LMAO grin
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

LMAO grin
AND THE NIGERIAN VERSION IS LWTMB <<< LAUGH WAN TEAR MY BELLE grin

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by dougivilla(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: AND THE NIGERIAN VERSION IS LWTMB <<< LAUGH WAN TEAR MY BELLE grin
Induction process ..........75% complete. obadiah777 you never teach your trainee apostate the dictionary based tirades and your regular ''YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES'' and the likes. So far, you're really grooming a good successor. More engine oil to ur elbow!

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 16, 2013
dougivilla: Induction process ..........75% complete. obadiah777 you never teach your trainee apostate the dictionary based tirades and your regular ''YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES'' and the likes. So far, [b]you're really grooming [/b]a good successor. More engine oil to ur elbow!
grin grin WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS A DOG POUND ? WE DONT GROOM AROUND HERE. AROUND HERE IRON SHARPENS IRON grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by ATMC(f): 8:02pm On May 16, 2013
@most high and obadiah you guys are drunken buzzards!

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 16, 2013
Hilarious thread cheesygrin Chief Obadiah777, hope all is well with ya? It's been a while, greetings!

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: 1 CORINTHIANS 7 VS 34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband. TRANSLATED BY ME INTO

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE ALSO BETWEEN A MARRIED WOMAN AND AN UNMARRIED WOMAN. THE UNMARRIED WOMAN CARETH FOR THE THINGS OF THE LORD, THAT SHE MAY BE HOLY BOTH IN BODY AND IN SPIRIT BUT THE MARRIED CARETH FOR THE THINGS OF THE WORLD, HOW SHE MAY PLEASE HER HUSBAND.

[size=18pt]VIRGIN = UNMARRIED

vir·gin (vûrjn)
n.
2. unmarried woman; a maiden.
[/size]

MostHigh:

Virgin birth is a complete fraud.

And the Alma shall give birth.......

Alma means maiden or unmarried woman

this is just commonsense.
the fact that GROWN A** PEOPLE really believe
a woman (Mary) was able to conceive a child with no action
just goes to show that mental illness slavery and gullibleness tongue is rife in the world of religion.

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 16, 2013
ATMC: @most high and obadiah you guys are drunken buzzards!

lol
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 9:53pm On May 16, 2013
dougivilla: Induction process ..........75% complete. obadiah777 you never teach your trainee apostate the dictionary based tirades and your regular ''YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES'' and the likes. So far, you're really grooming a good successor. More engine oil to ur elbow!

You mean like phrases like dougvilla is a reprobate son of a gainsaying lawless man!

LWTMB grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by dougivilla(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

You mean like phrases like dougvilla is a reprobate son of a gainsaying lawless man!

LWTMB grin grin
You're a very fast trainee. The spirit of obadiah is gradually coming on you! I only feel pity for your lost apostate and herectic souls; when God's judgement gets you!
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 16, 2013
dougivilla: You're a very fast trainee. The spirit of obadiah is gradually coming on you! I only feel pity for your lost apostate and herectic souls; when God's judgement gets you!

lol. smh

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by MostHigh: 10:22pm On May 16, 2013
dougivilla: You're a very fast trainee. The spirit of obadiah is gradually coming on you! I only feel pity for your lost apostate and herectic souls; when God's judgement gets you!

Calm down.

Pity is for fools, no time for pity.

Its Judgement time.

Are you prepared?

2 Likes

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 16, 2013
ATMC: @most high and obadiah you guys are drunken buzzards!
SCRIPTURE DO SAY WINE GLADDENS THE HEART grin grin
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 16, 2013
doubleDx: Hilarious thread cheesygrin Chief Obadiah777, hope all is well with ya? It's been a while, greetings!
MY MAIN MAN DOUBLEDXXXXXXXXXXX WHATS GOOD CHIEF ? YOU ARE SCARCER THAN A 2 DOLLAR BILL. I SEE YOU HAVE GONE APOSTATE AND ARE NOW RESIDING IN THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES grin grin
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 16, 2013
*Kails*:

this is just commonsense.
the fact that GROWN A** PEOPLE really believe
a woman (Mary) was able to conceive a child with no action
just goes to show that mental illness slavery and gullibleness tongue is rife in the world of religion.
NOT EVERYONE IS AS INTELLIGENT AS YOU KAILS. DOUGIVILLA STILL BELIEVES IN THE VIRGIN BIRTH. THEN AGAIN HE STILL BELIEVES IN THE TOOTH FAIRY AND FATHER XMAS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

LWTMB grin grin
NOT TO MENTION BEING A CANTANKEROUS CURMUDGEON grin grin
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Truckpusher(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: NOT TO MENTION BEING A CANTANKEROUS CURMUDGEON grin grin
Lmao @CURMUDGEON...Which dictionary do you get your grammers from?....i'm all cracked up grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Calm down.

Pity is for fools, no time for pity.

Its Judgement time.

Are you prepared?
VERY PROFOUND. FRONTPAGE IS TESTAMENT TO YOUR POST. PEOPLE BURNING TO DEATH, LIKE 68 POPOS GETTING BLASTED, AND ALL KINDS OF MASS DEATH IN NAIJA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD. ITS JUDGEMENT TIME. ENJOY NOW AND DIE LATER OR SUFFER NOW AND ENJOY LATER. THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 OPTIONS

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: NOT EVERYONE IS AS INTELLIGENT AS YOU KAILS. DOUGIVILLA STILL BELIEVES IN THE VIRGIN BIRTH. THEN AGAIN HE STILL BELIEVES IN THE TOOTH FAIRY AND FATHER XMAS grin grin

grin grin

thanks babe. not everyone is meant to get it..i guess!

1 Like

Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao @CURMUDGEON...Which dictionary do you get your grammers from?....i'm all cracked up grin grin grin grin
CEO EMPEROR DR PHD TRUCKPUSHER I TROWAY SALUTE SIR grin grin NOT REALLY DICTIONARY. JUST WORDS I HAVE PICKED UP OVER THE YEARS LOL
Re: Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 16, 2013
obadiah777: NOT TO MENTION BEING A CANTANKEROUS CURMUDGEON grin grin

Truckpusher: Lmao @CURMUDGEON...Which dictionary do you get your grammers from?....i'm all cracked up grin grin grin grin

LWKMD!! grin grin
i know right. it's always a joy to read his posts though.
they are always full of wisdom and comedy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / Must Tithe Be Paid In Church??? / Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.