Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (38766 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by azimibraun: 6:05am On May 15, 2013
These suckers are not muslims. I am a muslim and fear these beasts more than a christian wld. Ur death in the hands of boko haram(demons) as a muslim wld be even more cruel than that of a christian if they knw you dnt support violence. RIP to the dead and curse and painful shameful death upon those killing innocent folks and bringing islam to dis ridiculouse disrepute. On behalf of all the "GOOD" muslims I appologise to all innocent christians killed by these demons. What a shame dis guys mk decent muslims face on the daily.

14 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by nijanigga: 6:12am On May 15, 2013
Part of Borno already have their own flag. How many flags we gonna have by 2016?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Otses(f): 6:14am On May 15, 2013
May his soul rest in peace, but its time the FG started taking action, enough of this babarism in this country.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by agohavivi(f): 6:18am On May 15, 2013
Yaribawa:

Why must every calamity in Nigeria be a regret in hindsight for not following Ojukwu's lead? There were security breach and calamities in Nigeria before Ojukwu became anybody, there were calamities in his time and they will be here after him. Dude, this has no bearing on what Ojukwu foresaw or was blind to.....
Guy, if you can't read between the lines or think outside the box, then keep quiet rather than seek cheap popularity. By "Ojukwu's foresight", he meant the aburi accord. Truly, if it had been strictly adhered to most of the calamity and blood letting in this country would have been averted. If we must call a spade by its name, the middle-belterners, south-southerners and south-easterners and south-westerners would continue to be sacrificed on the altar of Nigeria till most Nigerians decide to face reality and look for a lasting solution to our woes. One can only treat an ailment after a diagnosis. Till Nigeria realises where she went wrong, i rest my case. God save Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by dramendra: 6:21am On May 15, 2013
This guys are not muslems, they simply political thugs.... And using religion to back up their evil act... Tell me which muslem yoruba in lagos will kill like this animals?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by iykmilo: 6:29am On May 15, 2013
thats ok
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by iykmilo: 6:31am On May 15, 2013
nijanigga: Part of Borno already have their own flag. How many flags we gonna have by 2016?
only time will tell
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by RealMccoy1(m): 6:36am On May 15, 2013
dramendra: This guys are not muslems, they simply political thugs.... And using religion to back up their evil areligious up me which muslem yoruba in lagos will kill like this animals?
Yoruba muslims have formal education/exposure to western culture and that is why they choose not to go rogue. I heard during religious crisis up north, yoruba muslims are not spared since arabian wannabes sees them as less authentic muslims. My close friends are Muslims from Pakistan and Iran and are married to beautiful christians from their own country, they even think Boko Haram idealogy is alien to islamic culture. Northern leaders from alhmadu bello to sultan of sokoto are responsible for the crisis raging their region and they should stop pointing fingers at southerners.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by tspun(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2013
what are the army still waiting for, i thought by now they must have spring into action
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by sirekene: 6:38am On May 15, 2013
Their cup are full. The wrath of God will soon visit them

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 6:38am On May 15, 2013
And to think that lots of them northerners including their visionless youths was against this state of emergency. Infact the jtf ing down those states to nothing, we will help them rebuild later on.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by lekkie073(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: The real tragedy here is that a man, a Northern man presumably from a Muslim family would not only abandon the faith of his fathers, but to promote and propogate idolatry in his homeland! Converting Muslims to Xtianity will, God forbid, destroy the moral bedrock of the North.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man killed, especially one who could have been a learned Muslim and a devoted husband and father, and a good citizen of his community. May God watch over all the children of the North, even the non-Muslim ones, so that they would return to the faith of their fathers and bring true peace and prosperity to the North, so that we will no longer lag behind and be humiliated and exploited by the infidel South.
What is this almajiri saying? angry

6 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by RealMccoy1(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2013
azimibraun: These suckers are not muslims. I am a muslim and fear these beasts more than a christian wld. Ur death in the hands of boko haram(demons) as a muslim wld be even more cruel than that of a christian if they knw you dnt support violence. RIP to the dead and curse and painful shameful death upon those killing innocent folks and bringing islam to dis ridiculouse disrepute. On behalf of all the "GOOD" muslims I appologise to all innocent christians killed by these demons. What a shame dis guys mk decent muslims face on the daily.
Good point but if innocent Muslims up north don't want progressive southerners see them as sympathizers they should start snitching. Gambino and other notorious mafia bosses were brought down by their own. Those who seek for change should become informant. Boko Haram will not have a safe haven in Lagos unless they are accomodated. Boko Haram members are well known by northerners, its their job to rat them out to the fed.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by 4peace(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2013
dramendra: This guys are not muslems, they simply political thugs.... And using religion to back up their evil act... Tell me which muslem yoruba in lagos will kill like this animals?
northerners Muslim had said countless time that Yoruba Muslim is not practice proper Islam.

I think the gap here is civilization and education

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by 4peace(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2013
gboss4sure: And to think that lots of them northerners including their visionless youths was against this state of emergency. Infact the jtf ing down those states to nothing, we will help them rebuild later on.
can you say that if it was your state?
Is cutting the head the medicine for headache?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by 4peace(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2013
lekkie073:
What is this almajiri saying? angry

He said,he support what bokoharam is doing by call south infidel

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by moneyhungry(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2013
76Naira: When the US puts substantial resources in place to contain these vampires, they are easily called names.
Glad the US is now set to become a net petroleum exporter.
Guess things are a bit clearer to us all now.....GEJ time to ask for drones! This isn't a battle for foot soldiers. That's if you can convince the Whitehouse you deserve it.
u should know by now that the u.s never has transparent motives when dealing with other countries especially an oil country like Nigeria.
the u.s doesn't give a fvck about NIGERIA.
get ur mind right.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by adoken: 7:02am On May 15, 2013
I am not an Igbo man or has anything to do with the Igbo People,If you care to know,I am from the north and if the truth must be said, Nigeria is suffering the consequences of what Ojukwu saw some 40+ years ago. We don't solve any tangible problem without going to it's root-cause.I remember back in the days as an aspiring Jambite,if you score 320 applying for medicine or pharmacy or even engineering as a non-northerner,your chances of being admitted to your course of choice is very narrow but if you score between 180-200 as a northerner,you will be celebrated as though you made a ground-breaking discovery and God bless you if you nailed the 300 mark,that's straight scholarship plus some "Bonuses".
The point here is Nigeria as a people and her leaders have not come to look at the root cause of her numerous problems.
Dealing with security issues is not all about deploying troops to affected areas or doing-eye-for-eye, Boko haram and her sponsors have shown us enough clues to who its sponsors and conveners are. From the statements of Buhari and Atiku and other top-dogs in the north,is it not enough for GEJ and his cohorts to burn the "cancer" affecting Nigeria?. Rather,he went about it in a Childish Manner, dolling out unmerited-awards and doing visits uncalled for.He (GEJ) commissioned the Almarjiri school some time ago,please can someone tell me what an Almarjiri will appreciate in formal education when he already has a biased mind that it is an abomination? "HARAM".
Are Nigerian Muslims more Islamic than the Moslems in Qatar,Oman an indeed the entire U.A.E?,but if you go there,you will think God visits there everyday,they turned a plain desert to an imagination of heaven, though oil rich, but they still maintain the doggedness of a humble lifestyle and boost their Agriculture through irrigation and advanced science,almost everything is on point.
As for me,there is a process to the palace and GEJ missed the process.

1. He wasn't groomed as a leader (his benefactors are known convicts and wanted persons),so from that pedigree what do you expect from him than to fan corruption in the heat of economic furnace?.

2. He inherited loads of confusion sequel to the Military aftermath.

3. As a result of 1 and 2 above, he does not know what leadership model to adapt to and has not made any effort to create one.

If i were Nigeria president any day i would do the following:
1. Admit that the task before me could end my life so i must work to justify that !
2. Ban importation of everything (to encourage local companies and foreign investors)
3. Having 2 above in process will naturally pull the need to generate electricity
4. Restore all failing National Plugs (Airline,Railway,Telecomms,Works etc)
5. Annex Agriculture in the north, Industries in the west and Oil/Gas in the east and south south.
6. Shuffle Governors from their native lands to serve in other states (e.g take Fashola to Maiduguri, Adams Ashimole to Sokoto, Rotimi Ameachi to Kogi, etc)
7. Ensure every local government in every state has a library
8. Create a leadership school for the next generation because not everyone is born to solve dy/dx....
9. Enforce all laws as it applies.
etc
etc

8 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by nduchucks: 7:02am On May 15, 2013
Sorry to say that this man GEJ, as brought nothing but bad luck and omen to Nigeria ever since he decided to break the gentleman's agreement which had been established to maintain a very delicate peace in Nigeria. If we don't remove this incompetent man, who is surounded by a bunch of incompetent and thieving advisers, from office come 2015 or earlier, I'm afraid we may end up reducing our population by millions, quicker than a crab blinks an eye.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by simontosy(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2013
greatgod2012: What exactly is happening Is BH stronger than the FG, why has it taken so long for FG to do something about them in order to put a stop to all these killings Those killed aint animals, why isnt there no sympathy for them Is it because their children or wives or husbands havent been among the dead Or is it part of GEJ's agenda that innocent bloods must be shed Im confused.

May God help us in this country o.
The source of their strenght if from Alqaeda,so its just a matter of time..,nemesis will soon catch up with them
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Gwekzy: 7:04am On May 15, 2013
I WEEP FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by simontosy(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2013
I want all Nigerian christians and Christians all over the world to know that there is nothing to worry about because the Harder the battle The sweeter the victory,so lets keep praying for God's divine intervention.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by moneyhungry(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2013
it's wartime baby!
go hard or go home!
so, clean your GUNS or dust your INT'L PASSPORTS!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by kevotek1000(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2013
Boko Haram or whatever you call yourself your actions is inhuman you aren't fit to exit on this plain.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by oneitalia: 7:10am On May 15, 2013
it's so sad that this our dear nation is turning into iraq and the government are not being proactive about the insecurity.. if there is no peace in the land, i don't think something good would happen here... weeping for this country!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by daylae(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2013
Must one wake up to a sad news everyday!? The ealier all northerners see boko haram as their enemy,the better for us in dealing decisively with them. But as long as the group continue to enjoy some sort of solidarity and pamparing,their devil-dealings will surely linger for too long. Probably a drone option on their camps is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by RealMccoy1(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2013
ndu_chucks: Sorry to say that this man GEJ, as brought nothing but bad luck and omen to Nigeria ever since he decided to break the gentleman's agreement which had been established to maintain a very delicate peace in Nigeria. If we don't remove this incompetent man, who is surounded by a bunch of incompetent and thieving advisers, from office come 2015 or earlier, I'm afraid we may end up reducing our population by millions, quicker than a crab blinks an eye.
The voice of an average northerner. Your people are cheating the rest of the country when it comes to nationhood. When Turai yar adua and her northern comrades held the country in bondage, did you protest her unconstitutional behavior? What does northern Nigeria contribute to the development of nigeria? Where are they ranked in science and technology? Does federal character ring a bell? Rag head when is it your rurn to wear the suicide bomb vess?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Vegasailin: 7:16am On May 15, 2013
President Jonathan formed amnesty committee on BH and now he has taken a bold step by declaring state of emergency. I want zero tolerance to terrorism because they are faceless and their cause can not be achieved
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by RealMccoy1(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2013
adoken: I am not an Igbo man or has anything to do with the Igbo People,If you care to know,I am from the north and if the truth must be said, Nigeria is suffering the consequences of what Ojukwu saw some 40+ years ago. We don't solve any tangible problem without going to it's root-cause.I remember back in the days as an aspiring Jambite,if you score 320 applying for medicine or pharmacy or even engineering as a non-northerner,your chances of being admitted to your course of choice is very narrow but if you score between 180-200 as a northerner,you will be celebrated as though you made a ground-breaking discovery and God bless you if you nailed the 300 mark,that's straight scholarship plus some "Bonuses".
The point here is Nigeria as a people and her leaders have not come to look at the root cause of her numerous problems.
Dealing with security issues is not all about deploying troops to affected areas or doing-eye-for-eye, Boko haram and her sponsors have shown us enough clues to who its sponsors and conveners are. From the statements of Buhari and Atiku and other top-dogs in the north,is it not enough for GEJ and his cohorts to burn the "cancer" affecting Nigeria?. Rather,he went about it in a Childish Manner, dolling out unmerited-awards and doing visits uncalled for.He (GEJ) commissioned the Almarjiri school some time ago,please can someone tell me what an Almarjiri will appreciate in formal education when he already has a biased mind that it is an abomination? "HARAM".
Are Nigerian Muslims more Islamic than the Moslems in Qatar,Oman an indeed the entire U.A.E?,but if you go there,you will think God visits there everyday,they turned a plain desert to an imagination of heaven, though oil rich, but they still maintain the doggedness of a humble lifestyle and boost their Agriculture through irrigation and advanced science,almost everything is on point.
As for me,there is a process to the palace and GEJ missed the process.

1. He wasn't groomed as a leader (his benefactors are known convicts and wanted persons),so from that pedigree what do you expect from him than to fan corruption in the heat of economic furnace?.

2. He inherited loads of confusion sequel to the Military aftermath.

3. As a result of 1 and 2 above, he does not know what leadership model to adapt to and has not made any effort to create one.

If i were Nigeria president any day i would do the following:
1. Admit that the task before me could end my life so i must work to justify that !
2. Ban importation of everything (to encourage local companies and foreign investors)
3. Having 2 above in process will naturally pull the need to generate electricity
4. Restore all failing National Plugs (Airline,Railway,Telecomms,Works etc)
5. Annex Agriculture in the north, Industries in the west and Oil/Gas in the east and south south.
6. Shuffle Governors from their native lands to serve in other states (e.g take Fashola to Maiduguri, Adams Ashimole to Sokoto, Rotimi Ameachi to Kogi, etc)
7. Ensure every local government in every state has a library
8. Create a leadership school for the next generation because not everyone is born to solve dy/dx....
9. Enforce all laws as it applies.
etc
etc

I disagree with you on #2 . Calling for close economy can spike inflation, do you know that importation controls high pricing on locally manufactured goods?
#6 got me laughing. .....lol
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by chikedixon(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2013
Neo-XVI:
SAN FRANCISCO, May 14, (THEWILL) – Barely 30 minutes after President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan declared a state of emergency in Borno State alongside two other states because of terrorism, the Secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), in the state, Reverend Faye Pama Musa has been shot dead inside his Maiduguri residence by members of the radical Islamic group, the Boko Haram

THEWILL gathered from security sources that Musa, the head pastor of a Pentecostal church in Maiduguri, the spiritual headquarters of the terrorist group, was trailed to his GRA residence by two gunmen who shot him at close range at about 7.30pm.

CAN Headquarters Confirms Assassination With “Heavy Heart”

The headquarters of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has confirmed the murder of Reverend Musa.

Describing the killing of its Secretary in Borno State as “sad”, Kenny Asaka, the media aide to the National President of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, sad the President received the news with a “heavy heart.”

The Boko Haram, a group of radical Islamic fundamentalists has claimed responsibility for hundreds of attacks that has killed over 2000 persons and wounded dozens.

The group says it wants Northern Nigeria to be governed under strict Islamic laws (Sharia).

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/20789.html

Someone shuld get m̶̲̥̅ƹ a mac10,AK47,some C4 ά̲̣̥ƝƉ a flight to maiduguri,those boko haram must die##angry~:-)
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by chikedixon(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2013
Neo-XVI:
SAN FRANCISCO, May 14, (THEWILL) – Barely 30 minutes after President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan declared a state of emergency in Borno State alongside two other states because of terrorism, the Secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), in the state, Reverend Faye Pama Musa has been shot dead inside his Maiduguri residence by members of the radical Islamic group, the Boko Haram

THEWILL gathered from security sources that Musa, the head pastor of a Pentecostal church in Maiduguri, the spiritual headquarters of the terrorist group, was trailed to his GRA residence by two gunmen who shot him at close range at about 7.30pm.

CAN Headquarters Confirms Assassination With “Heavy Heart”

The headquarters of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has confirmed the murder of Reverend Musa.

Describing the killing of its Secretary in Borno State as “sad”, Kenny Asaka, the media aide to the National President of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, sad the President received the news with a “heavy heart.”

The Boko Haram, a group of radical Islamic fundamentalists has claimed responsibility for hundreds of attacks that has killed over 2000 persons and wounded dozens.

The group says it wants Northern Nigeria to be governed under strict Islamic laws (Sharia).

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/20789.html

Someone shuld get m̶̲̥̅ƹ a mac10,AK47,some C4 ά̲̣̥ƝƉ a flight to maiduguri,those boko haram must die##angry~:-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reps Clash Over Buhari’s Health Status / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.