Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency (18212 Views)

"Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders / Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) / Nigerian Presidency And Turn-by-turn Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by gboyetade: 3:18pm On May 15, 2013
Come on, is that brief case a nuclear briefcase or cheget carried along by an officer following the US and Russia presido respectively?
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by YuzedoII: 3:38pm On May 15, 2013
GEJ looking TOOOO DAPPER in that last pix! grin Badt guys, even that briefcase can build a small polytechnic! cool
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by chrisdstar: 4:04pm On May 15, 2013
One day,we will have a Nigeria we all will be proud to call home.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Abujabir24: 4:24pm On May 15, 2013
All these are easy to have.
After my university, I will join the military (nigerian navy), I serve for 35 years, retire and contest for the post of the govnor of my state.
Serve for 4 years then go for the oval office and serve for 4 years.
Then I retire from political service. Nigerians will truly enjoy my leadership because I know who I am.
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by ROYALD(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2013
good
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by bheemz(f): 4:57pm On May 15, 2013
I ve diploma in public admin dat means am qualify for presidency*yippie*owo ti deeeee

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by An0nimus: 5:08pm On May 15, 2013
This must be the longest original post EVER I've seen on NL...and no I didn't read all of it.

yeah and current day Nigerian Mums don't wish their kids to be President.
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Policewoman(f): 5:22pm On May 15, 2013
THAT MEANS I'M NOT YET QUALIFIED TILL I'M 40 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by nicago: 5:52pm On May 15, 2013
THANK GOD.

2023 Here I Come!!!
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by galadima77(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2013
anything that's got to do with talking about late president Yar'adua weakens my heart. May Allah have mercy on his soul
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by gRutiE(f): 6:38pm On May 15, 2013
@operator, U SAID HE MUST BE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA BT DO U KNW LAST PRESIDENT SANI ABACHA IS NOT A NIGERIAN, HE IS FROM NIGER CLAIMING KANO. So it does nt count
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Abiyamo: 7:03pm On May 15, 2013
And who counted Abacha in the first place?
gRutiE: @operator, U SAID HE MUST BE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA BT DO U KNW LAST PRESIDENT SANI ABACHA IS NOT A NIGERIAN, HE IS FROM NIGER CLAIMING KANO. So it does nt count
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by vokalguy(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2013
I honestly think we need to rethink the education criteria. I would say anyone who is aspiring to be the president SHOULD/MUST at least have a University Degree, not polytech or whatever its called. If you ask me, knowledge acquired in school will definitely be useful when in power. A well educated president will be able to stand tall among his fellow world leaders, a well educated president would pick well qualified people to be part of his cabinet based on merit and not favoritism. A well qualified president will not marry a woman who cannot speak well in public without the citizens fearing for their lives because her grammatical errors are like bullets! Also I believe background checks should be conducted for anyone running for office of the president. Its about time we have someone who is QUALIFIED to do the job!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 15, 2013
For those of you talking crap about the poster copying and pasting the constitution, how many of you have it at home. angry
The nairaland usual. Because one idiot starts the insult the others follow. Any way you have a right to your own opinion even when it is outrageously and stupendously idiotic.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by rusher14: 8:48pm On May 15, 2013
vokal_guy: I honestly think we need to rethink the education criteria. I would say anyone who is aspiring to be the president SHOULD/MUST at least have a University Degree, not polytech or whatever its called. If you ask me, knowledge acquired in school will definitely be useful when in power. A well educated president will be able to stand tall among his fellow world leaders, a well educated president would pick well qualified people to be part of his cabinet based on merit and not favoritism. A well qualified president will not marry a woman who cannot speak well in public without the citizens fearing for their lives because her grammatical errors are like bullets! Also I believe background checks should be conducted for anyone running for office of the president. Its about time we have someone who is QUALIFIED to do the job!

I'm sorry but our president is said to have a PhD, don't see how much that changed anything.

I do accept QUALITY is the watchword

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by mensdept: 9:53pm On May 15, 2013
Most of those pix of GEJ show that he's just having fun as Presido

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by ril19(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2013
that thing is not a constitution. The military simply did a haphazard scribbling there just when they needed it. We need a world-class constitution pls

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Abiyamo: 11:34pm On May 15, 2013
I agree with you totally.
ril19: that thing is not a constitution. The military simply did a haphazard scribbling there just when they needed it. We need a world-class constitution pls
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by lain: 12:00am On May 16, 2013
@op y didnt you tell us to go and read the nigerian constitution.... What are the things we must know that we havent known or wuld know anytime we want to
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 12:17am On May 16, 2013
How can yaradua be the first president to die in office what about sani abacha? was he not a president
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 12:22am On May 16, 2013
spongeback: How can yaradua be the first president to die in office what about sani abacha? was he not a president

Sani Abacha was not a democratically elected "president". I think the OP was referring to civilian presidents.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by pat4love: 8:07am On May 16, 2013
Good imformation guyz. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by bakila: 11:17am On May 16, 2013
Fiawest: U just sit down download d Constitution.The Topic should have been "the Constitution of Nigeria as copy n paste by u".Very boring,u should be charged under d copy right law.
Most dumb post or statement Ii have ever read. He did no cut and paste if you had ever seen the constitution before.
Op well done.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Fiawest(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2013
bakila:
Most dumb post or statement Ii have ever read. He did no cut and paste if you had ever seen the constitution before.
Op well done.
all these secondary schl graduate on Nairaland.At least u said something.kudos.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 16, 2013
Abiyamọ: You got my vote already! wink
Haha .....Seriously ...... !!! Now that I got ur vote , [/b], am Gonna be One [b]Amen ........ Watchout!!!

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Olubodef(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Can't wait 2 purchase my form
Re: Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency by Afroconnect: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Goodluck has failed woefully.

(1) (2) (Reply)

G-7 Govs Give Jonathan Fresh Conditions / Okorocha: I Won't Contest Presidency In 2019 Because Of Buhari / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.