Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring (2741 Views)

A Woman Who Doesn't Wear Perfume Has No Future / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2007
Lol grin abi ohh
Re: Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring by N101: 1:27am On Nov 08, 2009
Rosby:
But must men complain of not being comfortable with it. What if your man gives such complain. Will you still compel him to wear?
There are loads of threads like this, but this has got to be the dumbest often-repeated excuses for not wearing a ring I've heard.

How many women wear rings before they're married? Not all do.  Are they always comfortable with it?  No, they have to get used to it - just like the man does. 

Marry and don't buy rings in the first place - tie some garden vine around your finger instead, it's cheaper and you can throw it away afterwards!
Re: Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring by Fhemmmy: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2009
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring by NNS83: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
My hubby is an engineer and his ring got scratched after a week he got back to work plus he doesnt really like rings. He now he jst wears it on weekends, which is fine by me! smiley
Re: Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
NNS83:

My hubby is an engineer and his ring got scratched after a week he got back to work plus he doesnt really like rings. He now he jst wears it on weekends, which is fine by me! smiley

He has a reason for it, and at least he wears it on weekends, but there are some brodas that just dont wanna wear it, maybe cos they dont want anyone to know they are off limits grin , although, with the ring bling blinging to women, they will still wanna have a nice time with the man sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me / I'm Not Happy With My Hubby / I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.