Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno (38602 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / 5,000 Soldiers Involved In Fight Against Boko Haram Get Promotion / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by grandpoh(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2013
2000 soldiers is nothing if they av no strategy nd tactics to curb d activities of these boko boiz they'll all be exterminated leaving no one behind........coz 4rm d previous incidences,t shws dz bh knw d routes beta dan any1 nd r very gud at d execution of dere devilish nd heartless missions nd dy obviously dnt miss dere target!!!

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 9:13am On May 15, 2013
coogar:

stop being ignorant
boko haram are civilians!

They aint civilians, they are militias well armed. The word Civilian should not be used to address them.

4 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On May 15, 2013
francis4real: No mercy shoot to kill. Pls God u know my heart desires, pls hw can u split us from this evil doers known as northerners?
me too,the animals should be allowed to go and have their animal kingdom
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by dayo23(f): 9:15am On May 15, 2013
Killed them all, no mercy even if it requires erasing the whole of borno state no wahala, all those mosques,islamic schools should all be flush out! Killed them all! Enough is enough! Fire 4 fire.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by dayo23(f): 9:16am On May 15, 2013
Killed them all, no mercy even if it requires erasing the whole of borno state no wahala, all those mosques,islamic schools should all be flush out! Killed them all! Enough is enough! Fire 4 fire.Waitin 4 those stupid muslim dogs 2 start barking.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by ZUBY77(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2013
splashbaby: US Boston Marathon bombing: 2 killed and more than 6000 officers deployed. Nigeria Boko Haram bombing so far: Over 4000 killed and 2000 officers deployed plus probably another 2000 already on ground making 4000. GEJ is a joke

Useless ACN fellow.
Sonce when did we have the same number of soldiers as United States?

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 9:18am On May 15, 2013
maclatunji: The military have to be strategic and effective. I hope the country's borders are well marshalled to curb insurgents crossing the borders.
You say Nigeria border? Which one of them? Do we even know their number? Anyways, Gej has finally found his balls. Fresh air
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by hotwax: 9:19am On May 15, 2013
But this wont solve anything. Boko-boys will just relocate to another state.

Boko harams dont fight open war. So who are these soldiers going their to fight?
Boko-haram will just go on holiday till these soldiers leave

4 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Aksally(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2013
grafikii: Why can't they deploy 10,000 troops, the border line is most important. There should be no hesitation to enter Niger or Chad.

You can't get all the info in print. Am so sure all perimeters are secured Intelligence and Millitary wise.

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by beeboy09(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2013
cogitoErgo: Ha, I hope BokoHaram will not be given orpportunity to capture jet fighter o!

Even if they do it takes a lot to be a fighter pilot. Not just anyone can pick up a jet a fly it. Fighter pilots have to be A+ blood group, AA genotype and must have undergone G force test, supersonic tests and Mach tests. If you can't survive these then you won't survive just the take off.

3 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by greatmen: 9:21am On May 15, 2013
very good some states remaining bauchi next grin
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Soso990240(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2013
splashbaby: US Boston Marathon bombing: 2 killed and more than 6000 officers deployed. Nigeria Boko Haram bombing so far: Over 4000 killed and 2000 officers deployed plus probably another 2000 already on ground making 4000. GEJ is a joke
is dat hw ur brain works? Ur life is a joke..do u knw d actual number of soldiers chief of staff deployd? Is Gej in d position 2 say d number of soldiers 2 be deployd? By d way,is naija population and dat of U.S d same? Answer me nah
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by coogar: 9:24am On May 15, 2013
gboss4sure:
They aint civilians, they are militias well armed. The word Civilian should not be used to address them.

most of them are civilians - they are terrorists! civilians brainwashed to carry bombs n detonate in public places. some of them are women and children. if it would take the death of 1000 people to bring down boko haram, then so be it - it's for the greater good!

many civilians died too before american troops got osama!
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by luvinhubby(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2013
If he runs, shoot.
If he mumbles, shoot.
If he screams, shoot.
If looks dirty with an unkept beard, shoot.
If he is doing above 80km/h, shoot.
If he speaks only hausa & no english (mercenary), aim for the skull,
If he looks like Buhari, shoot, grin
Shoot first & ask questions later.

22 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2013
angry angry angry angry
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2013
grandpoh: 2000 soldiers is nothing if they av no strategy nd tactics to curb d activities of these boko boiz they'll all be exterminated leaving no one behind........coz 4rm d previous incidences,t shws dz bh knw d routes beta dan any1 nd r very gud at d execution of dere devilish nd heartless missions nd dy obviously dnt miss dere target!!!
How many Nigerian soldiers were deployed to Mali? To tackle insurgents in Nigeria, we must require more than 2000 soldiers. This is 3 states we are talking about. that is about 660 soldiers per state. Unless more soldiers will be deployed to Yobe and Adamawa.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by brownlord: 9:28am On May 15, 2013
luvinhubby: If he runs, shoot.
If he mumbles, shoot.
If he screams, shoot.
If looks dirty with an unkept beard, shoot.
If he is doing above 80km/h, shoot.
If he speaks only hausa & no english (mercenary), aim for the skull,
If he looks like Buhari, shoot, grin
Shoot first & ask questions later.

LWKMD, I just pitty those innocent civilians still livin there

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 9:29am On May 15, 2013
Long overdue. Anyways,i hope Nigeria military quench this insurgencies once and for all. Also imperative that we secure our borders. If Gej must make an impact,he must be ready to step on toes and take a risk. Fight corruption, build visible infastructures. Hopefully,he may win the hearts of SW back with outstanding performance.

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by brownlord: 9:29am On May 15, 2013
berem: How many Nigerian soldiers were deployed to Mali? To tackle insurgents in Nigeria, we must require more than 2000 soldiers. This is 3 states we are talking about. that is about 660 soldiers per state. it's too small to me.

Shutup, read before you comment, the 2000 is to borno, olodo

17 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by simdam500(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2013
Warrior in d move
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by zumbigbo(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2013
Next thing now, Amnesty International and Red cross would start agitating war crimes buh they all kept quiet when BH were maiming individuals and police.

That is until your auntie is shot leaving her friend's house in Maiduguri - then you will move into UN building to seek asylum in Japan. Because we are at war with Boko does not mean we are at war with Naija people. Soldiers have to be held accountable to killing civilians, especially women and children.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Les: 9:30am On May 15, 2013
life_style: If those soldiers are the ones deployed then This will not be funny. i swear.. freaking scary
Am telling u, those guys are not really smiling!!!
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by dailywealth1967: 9:32am On May 15, 2013
BH are cowards.Which kind strategy is this?Taking women & children hostages?I say let all village communities in the middle belt form armed militia groups(like omabaste) against invading hausa/fulani cattle rearers.Hausa/fulani cattle rearers are always scared when they know that you are armed to defend yourselves?I say kodos to Delta state governor for banning hausa/fulani cattle rearers from entering his state.Other states should follow suite as a security measure especially kogi,Ogun,kwara,Edo,Benue.

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by coogar: 9:32am On May 15, 2013
berem: How many Nigerian soldiers were deployed to Mali? To tackle insurgents in Nigeria, we must require more than 2000 soldiers. This is 3 states we are talking about. that is about 660 soldiers per state. Unless more soldiers will be deployed to Yobe and Adamawa.

there were soldiers already on ground in borno before the declaration last night. 2000 more soldiers are joining the JTF troops!
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2013
brownlord:

Shutup, read before you comment, the 2000 is to borno, olodo
..and i modified my post. No insults please!

3 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by pat077: 9:35am On May 15, 2013
and some igbo traders are still in these war-zones
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2013
ilugunboy: Effectively the amnesty committee should be disbanded and members should go home. BH obviously is in no mood for dialogue but a frontal assault against the Nigerian government.
Amnesty is another way of looting on the treasury of the nation by some gerrymanders in the real sense... Owing to the fact that kabiru sokoto insisted that he never spoke with any committee, and the committee says something else. Who is saying the truth? All these political goons. Say no to amnesty for BOKO HARAM.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by Nobody: 9:36am On May 15, 2013
coogar:

there were soldiers already on ground in borno before the declaration last night. 2000 more soldiers are joining the JTF troops!
oh ok! I must have woke up from the wrong side of my bed smiley smiley
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by grafikii: 9:36am On May 15, 2013
Aksally:

You can't get all the info in print. Am so sure all perimeters are secured Intelligence and Millitary wise.
There should also be some media propaganda and bravado, like the Boston stuff, hardware and manpower should be displayed.
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by ayd91(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2013
I hope those in charge are aware that there is no way BK haram boys will show up for a fair fight with such a large deployment of Nigeria Soldiers.
They should beware of gorilla warfare and all forms of Iraqi styled attacks.
If Numbers counted so much in battle, US wouldn't have lost in Vietnam and also would have ended the Iraqi insurgents in less than 1 month.
I pray for the best. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2013
Military should go from house to house searching for those blood sucking illiterate fool. When you see any of them apply jungle justice. Go after their sponsors
Re: 2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2013
I pray to the Gods and to Saarkin ALjinnu to protect these people of these cities. sad

if only they heed my words and converted to Traditional Religion, we would not see this day. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife / Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.