Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (26007 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by ilevic(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Why are you so merciful so much that you haven't consumed the people who challenge your existence and question your authority? Thank you Lord for being so merciful Lord

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Akaujaa(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2016
The more you think about the origin of God and how He came into existence, the more confused you get.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by suleimandantoro(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Why you no fit strike sambisa wit earthhquake
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Ruq: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Akaujaa:
The more you think about the origin of God and how He came into existence, the more confused you get.

True, you might even go mad. But if you think harder you likely might understand why there's God and that there isn't.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by misspicy(f): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
God, why is Misspicy a Nairalander? Why is she not a born again sister? Who will she marry? Can I marry her? How many yard of wife material is she? Hope she can cook very well? Hope she will be loyal? How can she...? Is she...? Hope she...? Can she...? Hope she will tell me how many... She had...? Is her...?

Reveal to me Lord. embarassed
LMAO cheesy

you don't need to disturb God with all this questions,he already made it clear in His Word

1 Timothy 4:4 "For everything created by God is good"

tongue
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Why didnt i come out from Michelle Obama or why isnt Innoson or BillGates my father#NoOffenseToMyRealParents

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Aplaudez(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Why have you decide to take my dad away? This is the time i need him most!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by vicraven(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Why did you create women??...
if you wanted to give us partners,why dint you create intelligent robots with humanlike va.gina.s?...
can you save me from rapture? cos sure as hell am not ready...
can you give me a good wife?...
why are rich girls stewpid and why do they love d.ick?...

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by damilareoye: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Though am not worthy enough to ask you questions because you are the UNQUESTIONABLE father but for my knowledge to increase sir, I wish to know

Why do you love me this much? I can't just fathom.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Flashh: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO cheesy

you don't need to disturb God with all this questions,he already made it clear in His Word

1 Timothy 4:4 "For everything created by God is good"

tongue
Hmmm.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by malonephill(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
I can't just stop laugh these people really get big questions for God, but it nothing to him will answers all in tickle of an eyes, my own question gonna be why are we not born equally, like why some rich and others poor.....are we not from samr you....curious mehn
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by yceekingsley(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Will Muslims go to hell fr not believing in ur Son Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by 36STATES: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Why have you refused to appear again since Nokia phones came out with camera?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by flokii: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Why didnt i come out from Michelle Obama or why isnt Innoson or BillGates my father#NoOffenseToMyRealParents

I'd actually disown you for this if I were ur dad

such ingratitude & disgrace... too bad

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Jaymaestro(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Just stare and marvel .
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by malonephill(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
ilevic:
Why are you so merciful so much that you haven't consumed the people who challenge your existence and question your authority? Thank you Lord for being so merciful Lord
because he's not a wicked God
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by flokii: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
36STATES:
Why have you refused to appeared again since phones got camera?

grin

even if he appears.. you wouldn't know... I won't reveal myself talkless of HIM..

m sure you've seen 'immortals'.. would be in that format
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by misspicy(f): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
Hmmm.
tongue
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by flokii: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
vicraven:
Why did you create women??...
if you wanted to give us partners,why dint you create intelligent robots with humanlike va.gina.s?...
can you save me from rapture? cos sure as hell am not ready...
can you give me a good wife?...
why are rich girls stewpid and why do they love d.ick?...

hmmmn..

this one is strong o.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Harmored(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
WOULD I MAKE HEAVEN "simple"

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by dalambusu(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
The only known mystery to me is why I am a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Haywhymido(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Why do u love me this much
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Lumiere91: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
How do you tolerate so much of human frailties?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Haywhymido(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Aplaudez:
Why have you decide to take my dad away? This is the time i need him most!
how abt if God do 4 u, everythings u want n dose ones ur father couldn't n cant do 4 u RIP TO UR P-MAN
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Cornel88(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Did you not foresee Adam and Eve's disappointing you by eating the forbidden fruit?

Does it mean that you can not tell where Adam and Eve was that you have to ask, "Adam! Adam!, where are you?"
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by donsteady(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
sin of his innocent child and alike ?

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by princezzlolly(f): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
God, y did u take my caring dad so early?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by lovely17(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
How did you come to be? people say this question is blasphemy though but Am curious
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by awoluyi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Eternal Jehovah, are You the very God Nigerians claim to be serving?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
why is he so cruel and Why did he favor some and detest others?
jw.org
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by chegx(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
why is he so cruel and Why did he favor some and detest others?
it's the bible that gives impression of God being cruel or one - sided so that we can all become christians to see God's favor..... The bible was written by fellow men, who claim to be directed by the spirit of God, how does a man decipher inbetween holy spirit and the demon when he is just a man like me and you
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by VEE2010(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
My heavenly father, pls, how can I thank you enough?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.