Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children (25985 Views)

US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Thevideoguy: 5:31pm On Jan 26
A Facebook food vendor, Mr. Baptist Amah and operator a popular food influencing page, Baptist Nature Kitchen has revealed how Pastor Jerry Eze and founder of the Streams of Joy International Ministries funded him to feed about 1000 children living in orphanages within Akwa Ibom state.

The vendor, who is also an influencer on Facebook with more than 500,000 followers, posted the news with several pictures of children eating from plates on the floor in rural areas.

https://reportafrique.com/news/pastor-jerry-eze-pays-vendor-to-feed-1000-persons-in-uyo/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by OBTOREPA(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26
His year go soft, if you know you know

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by God1000(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28
Good gesture, God bless him, givers never lack

Helping the downtrodden pleases God.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28
Better obstacles dey the soup, impressive!!!

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by money121(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by thrillionaire(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28
Hmmm.. pastor Eze's popularity keeps soaring.. he sure came out with a good plan. Also good things come to those with a platform or channel for receiving them.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by user32(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28
better than thiefubulu

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by apesinola001: 12:26pm On Jan 28
Good gesture
Nice 👍 one

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Righthussle: 12:27pm On Jan 28
Pulpit bandits and love for show.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Donvictor2015: 12:27pm On Jan 28
Nice one from pastor Jerry Eze. May the good God keep blessing you abundantly.

27 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by atiku4President(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28
Did Pastor Jerry ask you to advertise his gesture through you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by DesChyko: 12:28pm On Jan 28
I no like this setting. Una wear ESN colours come dey inside bush.. Omo grin

atiku4President:
Should any sensible person not let people know who is sponsoring the giveaway by default? 🤷🏾‍♂️

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by SensualMan1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28
All these yahoo boys ministry. What is 1000 people? Why not feed 5 million orphaned children?
The most stingy of the corporate yahoo minister.
Yeye boy!

Many traditional native doctors do more than this and don't make noise about it.

Your colleague will soon beg you for bread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by chipet67(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28
Win-win for the pastor, food vendor and the children.
That is why I charge my fellow youths to have something doing.
Someone who wants to help you may not dash you money just like that, they can invest in your business if you have something doing.

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Sleekfingers: 12:29pm On Jan 28
So he must publicize it? Anyway, he has already gotten his reward.
Something that is written boldly in their fairy tales book called Bible..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Chikel20000(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28
Righthussle:
Pulpit bandits and love for show.
una de tire me walahi...which one b pulpit bandit?....

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by NICOGRAVITY: 12:29pm On Jan 28
This is what I call CHURCH.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Timblogga: 12:29pm On Jan 28
H
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Nellybest2022(f): 12:29pm On Jan 28
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28
Good one from the pastor

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by mignone(f): 12:30pm On Jan 28
Hmmm...
Actions will eventually be judged by intentions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Clinghton: 12:31pm On Jan 28
All for the camera, he has already gotten his reward.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by NICOGRAVITY: 12:31pm On Jan 28
None of this children will ever say "There's no GOD" Because they have seen God in human form performing his acts through the love of God.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by obatreasure: 12:31pm On Jan 28
atiku4President:

I guess YES........... that's what dey do. Advertise me
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by bigcasava1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28
DesChyko:
I no like this setting. Una wear ESN colours come dey inside bush.. Omo grin

Should any sensible person not let people know who is sponsoring the giveaway by default? 🤷🏾‍♂️
yes not everyone is expected to like it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by NICOGRAVITY: 12:32pm On Jan 28
Don't show me your church, first show me what your church is doing to improve life and communities.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by callmevirus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

This is how it should be

Love is the true religion

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Sirmuel1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28
This year be like wetin go make sense sha.

I was just scrolling through the internet last night, when I saw a tweet where a Naija Lady won 35 million naira (Mr Beast giveaway) with just one retweet.

What about Mummy Zee? And other stuff that people haven't shared yet.

God is in the neighborhood!!!

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by AllahOfBlood: 12:36pm On Jan 28
shocked

Humanity is the only religion I know

Jehovah is the only God that I believe and will forever worship.

Jesus Christ is the only messiah and seviour of mankind

Love is the only gospel I will preach

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by YoungLionken(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28
A man of God is not just the one with anointing but the one with a heart of compassion. God bless you more as you continue to be a blessing to us all...

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Cumtroller: 12:37pm On Jan 28
This "pastor" is cashing out bigtime from YouTube views alone.

The business of religion is big business.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by erico2k2(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28
Thevideoguy:

https://reportafrique.com/news/pastor-jerry-eze-pays-vendor-to-feed-1000-persons-in-uyo/
To me it does not matter if he is a pastor or not.the mare fact that anyone feeds the orphans and they that cannot feed thems3lve Instandby opens the flood gates of God's blessings Regardless of what religion you believe in. So God speed to the cook and the money giver.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Who Created God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.