Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (26003 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by oglalasioux(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2016
ritababe:
why did He leave the forbidden apple in the garden of eden,.

Another good question. Or maybe there was no garden of Eden.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2016
why is he so cruel and Why did he favor some and detest others?
u are on ur own. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. U dare not talk to Kings or politicians in such manner let alone God who you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by shakur07(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Niggggah.....
cold:
God,how come Lucifer is referred to as the evil one and you the good guy? Because he sounds like a really nice guy but you on the other hand is so full of rage.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Frank3n2(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2016
when would certain people die.. grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Flashh: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2016
misspicy:
I will ask God why he gave this man phone for space booking tongue
I'm still thinking of what to ask God on your behalf. sad
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by gracianonn(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2016
I will ask him why Buhari is still alive
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by menesheh(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2016
abdulwizzy:
i have always wondered alot of things about GOD and the earth cos if GOD created everything then my biggest question is who is GOD and who gave him power over everything.

Why do you enjoy worship and boastfulness? Those are human attribute.

Why are you playing hide and seek children's game. Why not be mature for a second and show yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by banio: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2016
I will ask him " Why He created man?. because I believe He did not create man because of heaven and hell fire

5 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by talktonase(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2016
why is he so cruel and Why did he favour some and detest others?
man brought suffering unto himself by dis obeying God in the garden of eden and further worsening it during the time of Noah which led to God's wrath destroying the earth.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by adegunahmed(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Nathdoug:
Y did he create women?? Jus kidding though...cox I like girls...
when i read ur comment i Laugh Out Loud before saying IDIOT.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by talktonase(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Where was Adam when eve was having the ice cream conversation about eating the forbidden fruit which she eventually ate and gave adam? All our problems on earth emanated from that singular act.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2016
tuagbo:
How can an entity that doesn't exist answer questions?GROW UP!!!
You might not have a perfect imagery of what God looks like, but I assure you God really exists. Scientists claim the world came through evolution from a situation of voidness, the question is who created that voidness? If everything made by man can be ascribed to man as the creator, then what happens to the superbeing called man? Man was surely created and the universe can never exist without an architect designing it. The shape and form of this architect is what ur wisdom and mine cannot comprehend. But certainly a supreme architect exists.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by tiwiex(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Bad things happen to good people a lot. Example, children dying in war. Why do you let it? You know it's gonna happen anyway.

Also, what's the point of existence, then we die and have to go to heaven? What will we be doing in heaven forever? Why not do it on earth anyway forever?

5 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2016
winner01:
Lol. Humans are so funny and shortsighted. What then would you say about those who take further steps to kill christians.
You see, the problem with both christians and non christians is that we try to quantify God with our created senses, we also try to equate God's mind with ours.
In human reasoning, paul would rot in hell, but see how it turned out.

Until we begin to see God for the Creator He is, we will always ask shortsighted questions.
exactly bro, people keep imagining God from their own perspective but in actuality God has a form devoid of human comprehension. One fact I believe in is the existence of a God but how the God is goes beyond me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Flashh: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2016
God, why is Misspicy a Nairalander? Why is she not a born again sister? Who will she marry? Can I marry her? How many yard of wife material is she? Hope she can cook very well? Hope she will be loyal? How can she...? Is she...? Hope she...? Can she...? Hope she will tell me how many... She had...? Is her...?

Reveal to me Lord. embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2016
why is he so cruel and Why did he favor some and detest others?

Go read your bible well mr. God ain't cruel. Careful so you do not sin and get to experience the real cruelty. God loves us all no matter the situation. You need to understand His ways the best you can. Peace

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by adegunahmed(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2016
i will ask him why his mercy and grace is dis abundance and supplus over us ( the chronic sinners )?

ANU OLUWA DURO LAILAI

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by onelife97: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Why good and bad??why not only good? So we can all live happily in peace.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2016
banio:
I will ask him " Why He created man?. because I believe He did not create man because of heaven and hell fire

Huuummm what you insinuating
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2016
UyiIredia:
Why did you create suffering, death & hell.
This is a nice question if only we can question God, but no man questions his authority.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by tartar9(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2016
why did you create rats sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Nathdoug:
he created simply because he knows you will like them. But no con become woman pant oooo grin
Nathdoug:
he created them simply because he knows you will like them. But no con become woman pant oooo
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by ujezeez(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2016
My question is why are there so many contradictions in the holy books (bible,quran etc)

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by j1mmy: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2016
You should first research if there is God before you ask question....

olodo Nigerians

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by winner01(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2016
franciskaine:
exactly bro, people keep imagining God from their own perspective but in actuality God has a form devoid of human comprehension. One fact I believe in is the existence of a God but how the God is goes beyond me.
The sad thing is that even christians reason like atheists most times.
Here is a link to help you. The books are interesting, short and impactful.

http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets

God bless you.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by SweetJustice: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2016
abdulwizzy:
i have always wondered alot of things about GOD and the earth cos if GOD created everything then my biggest question is who is GOD and who gave him power over everything.

First of all, is the Almighty your mate? Who are you to question Him?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Alexbrain(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016
We take my father last Sunday? We take my father last Sunday?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Touchey: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Who made him God

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by SweetJustice: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2016
j1mmy:
You should first research if there is God before you ask question....

olodo Nigerians

After seeing all His handwork, only a fool will say there is no a God. Psa 53: 1
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by lizh(f): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Would ask him... How him himself came into being

As far as I'm concerned, everywhere should be blank.. Why leave heaven to come to earth only to die and go back to heaven Then, some to Paradise, others to hell embarassed Why create evil in the first place

It's like God is playing a game with us cry
Same thing I always say.. God is playing a game with us.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2016
winner01:
The sad thing is that even christians reason like atheists most times.
Here is a link to help you. The books are interesting, short and impactful.

http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets

God bless you.
Amen, and you too!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by 2rez: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
abdulwizzy:

"Quit questioning God & start trusting Him" - Joel Osteen
About who God is, read Exodus 34vs5-7
About questioning Gid, read;
Isaiah 55vs8-9 n Jeremiah 29vs11.
It's well bruh smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.