Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet (5809 Views)

​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by patrikobi: 10:16pm On May 16, 2013
it is a right step to properly redirect the administration to a more initiative course and to remould and re-fashion the course of governance for the interest of the people
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by chiomen: 10:21pm On May 16, 2013
I dont think that there's nothing wrong with the governor dissolving his cabinet. I believe that it is for the better and to ensure that that those that are not working effectively can be replaced with those that can deliver.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by censure4truth: 10:28pm On May 16, 2013
i quote ,from patrickobi, it is a right step to properly redirect the administration to a more initiative course and to remould and re-fashion the course of governance for the interest of the people
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by censure4truth: 10:30pm On May 16, 2013
am of the opinion that it is not bad or a crime to dissolve a cabinet which malfunctioned,and if that will bring about more positive change , i will be happy to see that happen,it is not a bad idea,so am in support of the governors concept
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by ulonnaya21: 10:32pm On May 16, 2013
The present admin in Abia state is the best admin in state since creation, and I commend gov T.A for a good job well done in the state. I dont know what those of us who are non Abians and Abians alike who have never been home for over ten years now, yet them come out to blab about what they dont have the slightest information about. am sorry for such people because Abia transformation is on course and all haters will be put to shame. Abia is a great state.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by IGBOSON1: 10:47pm On May 16, 2013
eDon_tey: Hope this will redefine what theodore orji's administration is known for

^^^Too little too late!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by ocular007(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2013
Change is the only constant thing,and if T.A does not observe change he will languish in timid administrative pattern ...the only way for him to achieve success is to be more dynamic and receptive in all his administrative and democratic ruling,with that in mind he will be able to match up evenly with other contemporary to deliver the dividends of democracy to his people...so if any body is clattering with clamour of their voice against the dissolution of the executive and other cabinet members,i suggest he go look for some pills to cure migraine.......
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by ziley: 10:55pm On May 16, 2013
PS: Abia State doesn't have a governor!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by obinalihe: 11:27pm On May 16, 2013
Abia state has a governor ,some one who has the problem of his people at heart...i like what the governor has done,in fact its is appropriate ,he has done something which is professional and i am so sure it is going to help redesign the image of the state and bring the desired development in the state.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by obinalihe: 11:53pm On May 16, 2013
there is no gain saying it was a bad idea to dissolve and to make better...as he has dissolve that ,he will look for capable hands that will take us to a greater height............T.A has demonstrated some great level of competency ....
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by jenny22: 12:06am On May 17, 2013
babyosisi: This is why nothing meaningful happens
I guess it is time for another group of fellow okija loyalists/worshipers to appear naked ringing their bells before the oracle
and then come and chop
Eediots

I hope someone will produce the pictures at swearing in before our very own Okija juju grin
Where is he sef?
Okija nna a please tell us if you accept these new recruits
y nah
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2013
The governor its self should be d 1 to resign nd nt his cabinet, cus he has cus nd create a big harm 2 we Abians. U cnt imagine ova 4 states i went in search of job as a graduate, dy reject me nd say dat our governor chase out non indigences frm work. Wat a wicked world!
ARANT NONESENSE...
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by ziley: 12:31am On May 17, 2013
obinalihe: Abia state has a governor ,some one who has the problem of his people at heart...i like what the governor has done,in fact its is appropriate ,he has done something which is professional and i am so sure it is going to help redesign the image of the state and bring the desired development in the state.
. Tell ur living Gov. to be paying his workers! Make pple wey e dey rule no die of hunger. grin
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by peleson: 3:15am On May 17, 2013
fallingsky: If he felt that he can no longer worked with his commissioner's, what is the big deal if he decides to let them go

I see no reason why you guys are going crazy over his decision.

The Bible says and I quote '' Can two walk together except they agree ''

come on guy's, let's see what happens, you never can tell, things might just worked out for gud.
Only ur grammer shows u r like t.a orji. A criminal will remain a criminal.. Than House boy governor is going back to prison straight
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by obicentlis: 8:24am On May 17, 2013
T A Orji is a disgrace to humanity!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Inik(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2013
There is virtually no good governance in Abia state. T.A orji should be shot
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by donzico2: 9:24am On May 17, 2013
I dont see anything bad in dissolving the cabinet, This is a sign of good governance, this ones has done their own, and the governor wants to put new ones so that he sees the difference between the old and new, and also their will be good change, new ideas and new contributions towards the development of the state! TAO you have done well, you are a good administrator, we believe we know what you are doing...
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by donzico2: 9:30am On May 17, 2013
I must tell you that there is good governance in Abia state, i think what TAO did is not wrong! Lets be wise and stop to be ignorant! If you shoot your father, what will be your gain, lets join hands and support TAO for what he is doing in Abia!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by donzico2: 9:31am On May 17, 2013
My friend, our governor can never be a disgrace to humanity, so stop saying what you dont know! He is our governor and we must support him to make the good governance stand in Abia!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by donzico2: 9:34am On May 17, 2013
patrick you are right, dont mind those people who has no idea in administration, TAO is truly redirecting his government so as to achieve his aim!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by obinalihe: 10:32am On May 17, 2013
The governor has done some thing I think is inevitable, it is good as it will help to create room for competition for places in the executive platform.he has done something I like,being receptive per say is a great quality of a leader
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by ore64dollar: 12:19pm On May 17, 2013
for the governor to have dissolve his Cabinet , there would be a good reason for that , i think is for the betterment of the state, because from the speech of the commissional of information of abia state he stated that the affected executive worked for there selfless interest
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by jenny22: 2:13pm On May 17, 2013
I love when people criticise, thank God for democracy, Im a very good critic. I wonder hw smbody who is not living in Abia
and does not have full infomation on any commissioned, completed and ongoing projects in state, standing out there writing

all sort of ugly things in the name of to be heard. What the Governor needs now is our prayers and support.
I was shocked at the extnt of projects embarked on when i visited www.abiaphotonews..com and i did go round to see
them myself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls / Labour Party Releases Statement On Indicted And Expelled Former Chairman / EFCC Boss, Magu, Wants Inclusion Of Anti-graft Studies In School Curricula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.