Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? (24820 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Majid Michael In White(photos) / John Dumelo Shares His Latest Haircut Style Barbed By Majid Michael / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by sebyluv(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2013
Please this is mainly for the female folks, who do u think is hotter, sexier and more appealing between Majid Michael and Tu Baba?

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by prettyduru: 5:00pm On May 16, 2013
Tu baba ANYTIME!!!!

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by tinuolababy(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2013
Tu babe kiss

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 16, 2013
Tu what? Please give that one to the teenage kids.

Majid freaking Michel.

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by oluwadare26(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2013
Sentiment apart...Majid hot past 2face but 2face cute past Majid

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 16, 2013
As rokiatu said,majid freaking michael!! That guy is...i just love him sha! cheesy

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by eriegua83: 5:55pm On May 16, 2013
If na john dumelo or van vicker u fit ask dis question but majid haba tu baba all the way

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 16, 2013
oluwadare26: Sentiment apart...Majid hot past 2face but 2face cute past Majid

Give "cute" to the the teenage girls like I said.

I need me some hot, manly, with a drop of raw sex appeal.

Cute is so Disneyland pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by fuckluv(f): 3:12am On May 17, 2013
Who's najim Tu baba, tu broda, tu uncle, infact anything that start from 'tu' jor!

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by DICKtator: 4:05pm On May 17, 2013
IMO Nadia Buhari is finer than Genevieve Nnaji
Nadia anytime,anyday!!!
Sai Buhari!!!

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by ITbomb(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2013
Tuface no doubt,
The day my ex said she is in love with Tuface, I swear to her pussy that I will get two babymamas if that was what she wanted
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by slimyem: 4:07pm On May 17, 2013
Majid looks too effeminate..
Tuface is the man!cool

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 17, 2013
Tu face joysick long and fat like Elephant's trunk. He don fuckkk one of my babes before.

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:08pm On May 17, 2013
Majid is an ugly Dude dude tho......

That Vans Vicker is a much better looking dude than this Majid guy.....

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by luvbeloved(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2013
Una don chop food today?

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Blain(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2013
Why you no use 2 baba recent pic? undecided

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:09pm On May 17, 2013
chidindufrank: Tu face joysick long and fat like Elephant's trunk. He don fuckkk one of my babes before.

Wtf.....Lmfao..... grin

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by captaindaylay(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2013
Tu baba anyday...1 love mehn.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by omohandsome(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2013
naa MAJID oooo..."CUTE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT"

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by freecocoa(f): 4:10pm On May 17, 2013
Abegi which one is "cute" is for teenage girls?shioor na today?

Every other thing minus his handsomeness aside, Tu baba it is. That man is what I call "beautiful".

There's nothing like a strong, tall, black skinned man.

He's got it all in terms of looks.

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 17, 2013
D only majid I know is majek fashek, I even heard weed has damage his brain. Which one is dis?

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2013
Majid Michael is hotter & more handsome than 2Face. Forget the fact that he's light in complexion, 2Baba's beauty no just reach Majid Michael own.
Moreso, Majid Michal should be compared with Ramsey Noah or Van Vicker while 2Face should be compared to the likes of Dare Art Alade, D'banj, Banky W, Paul Okoye.
------------------------
Last Bullet: 2Face is likely to be the better man on bed. You can see from his record of impregnating different women. His 'kini' is too potent.

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:12pm On May 17, 2013
Im shytting on both these Niqqahs.....~ cool

Especially this majid cat....I still don't like him from all the kissing scenes he was fortunate enough to get with a young prime Mercy

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by odiman: 4:12pm On May 17, 2013
WHO CARES ABOUT THEM, ALL WE NEED IS DIVISION IN THE COUNTRY INTO 3 PARTS

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Gen2jaynee: 4:12pm On May 17, 2013
chidindufrank: Tu face joysick long and fat like Elephant's trunk. He don fuckkk one of my babes before.
u need 24pastors... Very strong ones 2 pray 4 U

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 17, 2013
Tu what? Majid gat this one.

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by freecocoa(f): 4:15pm On May 17, 2013
slimyem: Majid looks too effeminate..
Tuface is the man!cool
You get eye for man jare.cool
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:15pm On May 17, 2013
That map looks like Northern Nigeria would practically be taking the whole country.

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Alamen001: 4:16pm On May 17, 2013
ACTUALLY, I AM MORE APPEALING TO LADIES THAN THESE TWO GUYS.

Click Here
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Eneze1(f): 4:17pm On May 17, 2013
majid anytime anyday

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 17, 2013
DICKtator: IMO Nadia Buhari is finer than Genevieve Nnaji
Nadia anytime,anyday!!!
Sai Buhari!!!

That reminds me of those dogmatic Gen. Buhari supporters...always chanting Sai buhari!!!
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2013
Alamen001: ACTUALLY, I AM MORE APPEALING TO LADIES THAN THESE TWO GUYS.

abego pose pishure

Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe / Nollywood Actor, Femi Adebayo's Shares Epic #10YearChallenge Photo / Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria