Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? (24798 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Majid Michael In White(photos) / John Dumelo Shares His Latest Haircut Style Barbed By Majid Michael / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 17, 2013
freecocoa: Nwanne'm look at those two dudes again na biko, tell me you don't want to lie in those strong arms of tuface eh nne? That guy dikwa very tempting o.cheesy
but look at Majid na, he's lacking in height alright but his other attributes more than make up for his height deficiency. See his fine face and his clean cut. Reason am na grin grin
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:44pm On May 17, 2013
I like how Nigerian Women are so open with their preferences.

American Women are too politically correct when analyzing such a situation

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Erotex(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2013
magid michelle nah. 2baba no even suppose dey there.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:51pm On May 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Majid Michael is hotter & more handsome than 2Face. Forget the fact that he's light in complexion, 2Baba's beauty no reach Majid Michael own. However, 2Face is likely to be better on bed.

How is he likely to be better in bed?....

Educate me. cool

You Humans are Fascinating

Ayo can I get an answer to this question yohh??....^^^

You Nigerian Women have to educate me.....

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by fubbyy(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2013
ItsModella:
but look at Majid na, he's lacking in height alright but his other attributes more than make up for his height deficiency. See his fine face and his clean cut. Reason am na grin grin
my friend majid is tall, he tall pass tuface, I've met 2face b4 and I've been in the same production with majid, get your facts right

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by boborosky(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2013
Tubaba all d way

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by valicious1(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2013
ItsModella:
gini bu nka? have you taken your medications today?

@Topic, give me Majid anytime, anyday.
i go see as dis topic go take put food 4ur hungry belle n'abania & 2moro morning.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 17, 2013
fubbyy: my friend majid is tall, he tall pass tuface, I've met 2face b4 and I've been in the same production with majid, get your facts right
that makes him even more appealing grin grin
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by tspun(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2013
DICKtator: IMO Nadia Buhari is finer than Genevieve Nnaji
Nadia anytime,anyday!!!
Sai Buhari!!!
grin grin grin grin
my people perish bcus of lack of knowledge
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 5:02pm On May 17, 2013
fubbyy: my friend majid is tall, he tall pass tuface, I've met 2face b4 and I've been in the same production with majid, get your facts right

Lmfao@i've been in the same production with majid....

LmL see, just like I said...they casting anybody

Any ole joe shmoe off the street.......

Nollywood here I come.....

They signing all sorts of bums to acting contracts.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Blessmira: 5:03pm On May 17, 2013
Hw u de compare a Labanese wit a Nigerian. Hmm, Nigerian rock na. smiley

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Dyt(f): 5:03pm On May 17, 2013
*dreaming of Majids lips*
Licking lips
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 5:04pm On May 17, 2013
The guy has a widows peak and nollywood producers have the audacity to allow this man to roam the set.

Unbelievable
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Jonwesley(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu: Tu what? Please give that one to the teenage kids.

Majid freaking Michel.

What? Majid ko. TU BABA any day, characteristically sexy. Very fertile that need no stress for any woman. The way it works easy for him with ladies explain it all. No lady can stop Tu Baba aura, he's like a hypnotic drug and unwittingly mesmerizing. Majid is for Teenagers like CURVY ROKIATU who only are cosmetic and tuned to a colour radiating metals. Tu Baba songs are mature songs unlike as compared to AZONTO/Alingo boys who are teenagers- Wizkid, Davido, or copying duo of PSquare.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by shyyor: 5:04pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu:

Give "cute" to the the teenage girls like I said.

I need me some hot, manly, with a drop of raw sex appeal.

Cute is so Disneyland pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 17, 2013
Honestly none of them do it for me. But if i have to choose the more appealing one, i guess I'd say Majid.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Blessmira: 5:06pm On May 17, 2013
Hw u de compare a Labanese wit a Nigerian? Hmm, Nigerian rock na. smiley

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 5:08pm On May 17, 2013
Blessmira....we heard you the first time lol

The awkward moment when your prejudice comment is posted twice because noone acknowledged it the first time.....

#Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 17, 2013
freecocoa: lol, I guess its cos they are famous sha that's why you feel that way.

I like fine boys o, especially tall, dark and kinda slender ones wink.
chei, na just dat dart criterion cut me out.. If not
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:10pm On May 17, 2013
freecocoa: lol, I guess its cos they are famous sha that's why you feel that way.

I like fine boys o, especially tall, dark and kinda slender ones wink.
Same here. Averagely built.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 5:11pm On May 17, 2013

I dunno man...show me a couple of lebanese hoez next to Tonto and ill give you a valid opinion

Blessmira: Hw u de compare a Labanese wit a Nigerian? Hmm, Nigerian rock na. smiley

Blessmira: Hw u de compare a Labanese wit a Nigerian. Hmm, Nigerian rock na. smiley
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2013
Undoubtedly Majid.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 17, 2013
Dyt: *dreaming of Majids lips*
Licking lips
cerebral malaria
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: Same here. Averagely built.
Seconded but i dunno 2face does not do it for me undecided, he is just there to be honest lipsrsealed
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
2Face is likely to be the better man on bed. You can see from his record of impregnating different women.
Lmao! grin Impregnating women doesn't make you better in bed. Even rapists impregnate women!
@ topic, Tuface is hotter in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by euromoney(f): 5:20pm On May 17, 2013
Tubaba all d way...

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Mayany(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2013
Abeg make majid go skin him head to “Bololo”b4 I go comment

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2013
I tink majid is more cuter buh I dnt like the guy So tu_baba all the way grin
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Arsenate(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
That map looks like Northern Nigeria would practically be taking the whole country.
lmao...
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by sakaguchi(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2013
Which one come be Majic again, TuBaba jaare is the boss
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu: Tu what? Please give that one to the teenage kids.

Majid freaking Michel.
the op said more appealing to the ladies,so let the ladies do the talking,or are you a lady?lol
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 17, 2013
All diz talks na waste of tym..i bet doz guyz 2 drink garri 4 2months u go see dia face go turn goat..my final conclusion be say na money dey make dem 5n..if u support my motion,i need 100 likes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys / Burna Boy Tatoos Fela On His Arm / Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.