Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? (24808 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Majid Michael In White(photos) / John Dumelo Shares His Latest Haircut Style Barbed By Majid Michael / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by 3RNEST(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
That map looks like Northern Nigeria would practically be taking the whole country.
lol grin yes na
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:18pm On May 17, 2013
I never seen a pic of 2face without his glasses....is tha niqqah eyes straight?....

And this Majid guy is ugly as Fhuck.

I need to venture into the acting studios in Ghana and Nigeria...because if he's getting casted as a leading man I definitely would snatch a leading role.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by BankuTilapia: 4:18pm On May 17, 2013
Ghana over Nigeria anyday cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by IAMBREEZY: 4:18pm On May 17, 2013
Tu BABA
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2013
Majid is it!!
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by legendarysegzi(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2013
its still d undisputed Legendary ,black,cool and handsome tu-face. 4get dat fair guy..e no easy 4 a guy with skin cut to still fine lyk tu-baba
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by kenbee(f): 4:19pm On May 17, 2013
2baba all the way, But wait oh! for wetin? my hot babi oku is far beta than both of them.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by IAMBREEZY: 4:19pm On May 17, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Ghana over Nigeria anyday cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
who's this one

4 Likes

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by nikkyshyne(f): 4:20pm On May 17, 2013
They both look like players jare. Non of them tickles my fancy. Can't date neither of them.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:20pm On May 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Majid Michael is hotter & more handsome than 2Face. Forget the fact that he's light in complexion, 2Baba's beauty no reach Majid Michael own. However, 2Face is likely to be better on bed.

How is he likely to be better in bed?....

Educate me. cool

You Humans are Fascinating
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by freecocoa(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I never seen a pic of 2face without his glasses....is tha niqqah eyes straight?....

I need to venture into the acting studios in Ghana and Nigeria...because if he's getting casted as a leading man I definitely would snatch a leading role.
You sure are crazy Royal,grin grin grin
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by freecocoa(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: They both look like players jare. Non of them tickles my fancy. Can't date neither of them.
So you can't date a fine boy? Hmm.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 17, 2013
..tu wetin?Michael fine pass tuface a million times.

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by valicious1(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2013
sebyluv: Please this is mainly for the female folks, who do u think is hotter, sexier and more appealing between Majid Michael and Tu Baba?
would our answers influence BH to cease-fire in borno & adamawa thereby making d senate dissuade GEJ from declaring a state of emergency in these states?, Nigeria is on serious fire & near collapse while this gay op comes here comparing two individuals that hasn't, & would never contribute any meaningful thing to upgrade the lives of seemingly helpless & hopeless innocent Nigerian street kids being brainwashed daily by these satanist bombers. Op God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:24pm On May 17, 2013
Everytime I hear a woman compare two guys....

She will always say one is cuter...but the so called less cuter one is labeled "probably better in bed"...

Wtf does that mean....

Is Messi more likely to be better in bed than Ronaldo because Messi is uglier?

You women are going to have to educate me.

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by BankuTilapia: 4:24pm On May 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: They both look like players jare. Non of them tickles my fancy. Can't date neither of them.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww get lost u r not on their list grin cheesy grin
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by olatunjin(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2013
Tu baba all the way
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by BankuTilapia: 4:27pm On May 17, 2013
John Dumelo will wipe their faces on da floor anytime anywhere. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 17, 2013
valicious1:
would our answers influence BH to cease-fire in borno & adamawa thereby making d senate dissuade GEJ from declaring a state of emergency in these states?, Nigeria is on serious fire & near collapse while this gay op comes here comparing two individuals that hasn't, & would never contribute any meaningful thing to upgrade the lives of seemingly helpless & hopeless innocent Nigerian street kids being brainwashed daily by these satanist bombers. Op God help you.
gini bu nka? have you taken your medications today?

@Topic, give me Majid anytime, anyday.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by nekaa(f): 4:29pm On May 17, 2013
Majid is nt so tall so he freaks me out...
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by pekelepekele(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2013
2face just got the fame and a lovely voice that doesn't make him more adorable than Michael

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by fubbyy(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

jealousy! Jealousy! Jealousy!

@ topic,different strokes to different folks,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I really like 2baba pass majid but to my own eyes majid cute pass tubaba, sentiment apart

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by DJDOLA(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2013
neither they will date u 2
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by freecocoa(f): 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
ItsModella:

@Topic, give me Majid anytime, anyday.
Nwanne'm look at those two dudes again na biko, tell me you don't want to lie in those strong arms of tuface eh nne? That guy dikwa very tempting o.cheesy
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Idazinim: 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Everytime I hear a woman compare two guys....

She will always say one is cuter...but the so called less cuter one is labeled "probably better in bed"...

Wtf does that mean....

Is Messi more likely to be better in bed than Ronaldo because Messi is uglier?

You women are going to have to educate me.

You need no Education. Tuface had proven TIME & TIME over his TALENT on this Lane
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2013
Anyway am nt a woman but fr om seeing that guy Majid fine pass.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by nikkyshyne(f): 4:37pm On May 17, 2013
freecocoa: So you can't date a fine boy? Hmm.
Ofcox i can date a fine boi. Who no like better thing. But i have a way of discerning players. undecided

I aint saying fine bois are players though. But there is something about these guys undecided
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 17, 2013
majid tries to hard to impress, even though those scripts must have been over rehearsed

tuface all the way. so original and more reason every girl dream of being his baby mama
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by nikkyshyne(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww get lost u r not on their list grin cheesy grin
DJDOLA: neither they will date u 2
That is what you think angry
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 4:39pm On May 17, 2013
Yeah women always assume good looking guys are all playerz.

Not true...not all of us like multitasking with multiple women, it makes things far too complicated tbh

Especially in the adult life.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by freecocoa(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: undecidedOfcox i can date a fine boi. Who no like better thing. But i have a way of discerning players. undecided

I aint saying fine bois are players though. But there is something about these guys undecided
lol, I guess its cos they are famous sha that's why you feel that way.

I like fine boys o, especially tall, dark and kinda slender ones wink.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by muaa(f): 4:41pm On May 17, 2013
If the comparism were to be between 2face and John Dumelo, my hands would've be tied on who to choose. Never liked Majid. 2baba all the way kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Bags Naija Taxi Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / Burna Boy Tatoos Fela On His Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.