Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Could Use Your Advice Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Could Use Your Advice Now (637 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused / I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. / I Need Your Advice Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Use Your Advice Now by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 16, 2013
Met this girl through a friend a few months back. We introduced ourselves and the rest followed. On one occasion, I invited her over to my crib, we spoke all morning, until I made a move to kiss her and further made some sexual gestures which she declined. She made it clear to me that she's not into casual sex as she's a religious person.

I thought about this, and decided to start a relationship with her thinking she's a responsible one. She agreed and the rest followed until today before we had sex, she proposed giving me a bj .. I was shocked at first, then pretended I didn't have problem with it.. Afterwards, I became curious about her ex-es because she appeared just too decent for a bj.. And there! I heard what messed up my mind today.. She went into details, like, serious details!.. Right now, I'm having this feeling that she's a loose sort of babe, she has a lot of male friends and I've seen some of them make some "funny" moves on her but I don't take it seriously because she assured me nothing is going on. I really love this babe, but those things got my mind saturated.. I'm quite puzzled. How do I cope with all this?
Re: I Could Use Your Advice Now by overdrive(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2013
If u had known all these details before sleeping wt her what wld u hv done?e dey be me like say u na player.u hv done d do and now u know she is loose after not giving herself freely.next u want to vote wt ur legs abi?ok d Man above is watching u ooo.
Re: I Could Use Your Advice Now by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 16, 2013
overdrive: If u had known all these details before sleeping wt her what wld u hv done? e dey be me like say u na player.u hv done d do and now u know she is loose after not giving herself freely.next u want to vote wt ur legs abi?ok d Man above is watching u ooo.
wouldn't even think about a relationship sad
Re: I Could Use Your Advice Now by Dygeasy(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2013
First of all dude, giving you a BJ has nothing to do with decency, its about finding a way to satisfy your partner. But as a religious person you said she told you she is or maybe you observed yourself, I quite understand when you're worried about this. As much as I know girls enjoy mouthaction on them, I'm not so sure I can bring myself to do it tho I imagine it sometimes. I might do it sometime to make her satisfied. Yeah that's how it is. Its between you both.

She went into details right? Quite cool. Respect that bro tho she did something risky buh believe me for a girl to have told you about her sordid past, it aint something every girl can do or wanna do. I still understand your not feeling so cool with that but wah happened to the saying, "if you can't handle what's in the box, don't open it"? (those are mine anyways buh something like that exists.. Lol)

And you also stated some guys also try some 'FUNNY MOVES' with her. You imagined that I think. No guy would try and funny move with your babe in your presence with him knowing you're her bf. Was she always laughing and clinging to these guys or probably because you have your mind conditioned, you're only being paranoid.

In conclusion, I don't think you have any problem as long as you're not seeing any signs of her cheating on you and she isn't acting somehow. If she was loose you probably would have fvcked her on that first day. Let whatever happens between you two stay between you two.

You had something in mind before you asked her to date you. No need to change your mind. Love covers it all they say. Strengthen your trust for her bro. I can't find anything bad about her through your post..

Cheers cheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Officer's Bride: Nigerian Romance Novel Set During Abacha's Reign. / Love Or Stupidity / 29 Year Old Woman Killed By A Kungfu Master In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.