Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,055 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Need Your Advice Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Now (1235 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused / I Could Use Your Advice Now / I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Now by Rogo: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2008
[b]hello all nairalander,
i have a friend that i recently agreed to date, our friendship started since 2006 and recently i decided to date her after i was convince that she has nobody around her but to my greatest surprise was someone tracing to my home and someone who knows both of them discover that it was her ex-boyfriend and informed me about what he saw, i asked her she replied that the relationship is over since last year but she can't stop collecting money from him and the guy also can't stop sending money and friends to beg her (pesting her) and he has been tracing people and fighting them after the trace. to cut the story short i learnt that the relationship is over seven years, then i decided to inform the lady in question that I’m quitting for the guy while she also admitted that she's quitting the guy if i quit her and now the guy is saying that i came to destroy his relationship he has been building since. Yesterday again she called me that am the one for her. And this guy is monitoring place, office and her place with his gang. My brother in nairaland what do you people think i should do. i need your advice now. Pls don't forget i love her but due to the situation i want to quit for safety purpose but she disagreed. my life is in danger [/b]
Re: I Need Your Advice Now by iice(f): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2008
Didn't get the first part of your post Tracing both of whom?

Rogo:

inform the lady in question that I’m quitting for the guy while she also admitted that she's quitting the guy if i quit her

Ding ding ding!!

Rogo:

my life is in danger

Accompanying cymbals - ding ding cling cling ding!!
Re: I Need Your Advice Now by folaked(f): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2012
@op,if u love ur life quit!, u dnt need a soothsayer 2 tell u again,d guy still love her nd if i may undastand u beta,d guy can do anytin 2 have d gurl! Or do u want them 2 break bottle 4 ur head??. Stay o!!
Re: I Need Your Advice Now by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2012
folaked: @op,if u love ur life quit!, u dnt need a soothsayer 2 tell u again,d guy still love her nd if i may undastand u beta,d guy can do anytin 2 have d gurl! Or do u want them 2 break bottle 4 ur head??. Stay o!!

madam, don't you think this your advice is coming too late
Re: I Need Your Advice Now by onisq(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
Sijo01:

madam, don't you think this your advice is coming too late
i wan laff die o, since 2008.
Re: I Need Your Advice Now by mspookie: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
Rogo: with his gang.

Be very Afraid! make luv no lead person to grave
Re: I Need Your Advice Now by 190: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2012
Ms pucee ure respondin 2 a thread well over 4yrs older dan u я

Я u sure ure normal my baby

(1) (Reply)

Did The Beutiful Girls Know: / We Both Have The Same Genotype / I Don't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.