Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

"I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" (10879 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 8:24am On May 21, 2013
ayenny02:
Who told you that Jesus was the first man to have the Holy spirit, I can now understand you don't know anything about your religion, you just dey do follow follow

Luke 1:13,15
13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.
15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

TELL ME WAS JOHN NOT BEFORE JESUS?

I don't have. To tell you that all the angel of the lord were refers to the son of God. Even the fallen angel in the book of genesis chapter6 were refer to son of God
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 8:33am On May 21, 2013
@noblefada and truthman2012, don't bother yourself much. You have done your part.
Prv27:12 sensible people will see trouble coming and avoid it, but an unthinkable person will walk straight into it and regret it later.

When they end up where mohamed end up, it will be too late

Prv25:12 a warning given by an expirienced person is more valuable than gold of the finnest
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2013
highyo:

I don't have. To tell you that all the angel of the lord were refers to the son of God. Even the fallen angel in the book of genesis chapter6 were refer to son of God
Is that ur answer to my question? I will advice u to leave ur falsehood and seek for truth religion which is islam.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 8:56am On May 21, 2013
1john2:22 whosoever said Jesus is not the son of God, is a liar and an antichrist, for he has not believ God either
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2013
highyo: 1john2:22 whosoever said Jesus is not the son of God, is a liar and an antichrist, for he has not believ God either
then Adam, David etc are also sons of God according to what bible said?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 9:44am On May 21, 2013
ayenny02:
Is that ur answer to my question? I will advice u to leave ur falsehood and seek for truth religion which is islam.

One thing I want you to understand is this, heaven is not meant for any religion that will not confess christ as their lord.
God is not a muslim, why? Jesus is not a muslim, and Jesus is a jew, he is the key to heaven. You have to confess him as your lord before you can get to heaven.

Satan himself introduce this religion
In book of ezikiel:8 16-19 and God called this type of worship disgusting

If God love this type of religion, why will he plan to destroy the islamic countries psalm83
Isaiah 63
Ezikiel 28,29,30,

Why muslim countries? Why will God want to reign in jerusalem anD not mecca?
Abraham never build a kabba. Zach12 and 14 warn the muslim so much
The message between mohamed and quran is very satanic

Islamic begin 1000years after christ, and that is why he warned us about false prophet and mohamed is an example.

We christain, 2000 years after christ resurrection, we hear from him, we see him in vision, and always pass message to warn about his second coming.
Has anyone ever heard from mohamed ever since he died? The only vision people see about him is burning in hell
Read mark 13 and mattew24 and compare to what is happening around us, this are the word of christ.

He is still standing and knocking the door of your heart. Give your life to him and live a holy life. You don't have to die before you can know the truth.

God can appear to you in dream and vision if you ask him for more explaination, just pray to God of abraham isaac and jacob, he will tell you the truth. If you die withou Christ, it is hell
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Nobody: 9:57am On May 21, 2013
All these guys screaming themselves hoarse that Jesus cannot appear to any one, Paul's experience on the road to Damascus was an act of validation that can happen to anyone and God has not changed.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 10:10am On May 21, 2013
tintingz: then Adam, David etc are also sons of God according to what bible said?

If you decide to accept christ as your lord, you will be called into the family of God. And be address as children of God. But the only begotten son of God is Jesus christ. Only through Jesus you can be given a chance of being a child of God

He is the only living God. Do not listen to what people will say to you. Have you Ever seen and muslim converted to christain being abandone by Christ? Even despite the fact that people tried to kill them. I will give you a site to wach many muslim testimonies get converted to christains, if you need it I will give to you

One of the pastor that his message touched my life most was once a muslim. Pastor Abraham, the man who died and came back.

Don't say can only you be right and million of muslims be wrong?

Noah only was right and the whole world was wrong, so without Jesus, God is ready to destroy the million muslim in hell if they died without christ
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2013
highyo:

If you decide to accept christ as your lord, you will be called into the family of God. And be address as children of God. But the only begotten son of God is Jesus christ. Only through Jesus you can be given a chance of being a child of God

He is the only living God. Do not listen to what people will say to you. Have you Ever seen and muslim converted to christain being abandone by Christ? Even despite the fact that people tried to kill them. I will give you a site to wach many muslim testimonies get converted to christains, if you need it I will give to you

One of the pastor that his message touched my life most was once a muslim. Pastor Abraham, the man who died and came back.

Noah only was right and the whole world was wrong, so without Jesus, God is ready to destroy the million muslim in hell if they died without christ
Brother,Jesus isn't the only begotten son of God according to the bible.Read psalms 2;7,it says-''Thou(O David)art my son,this day I(God)has begotten thee''
David is also a begotten son of God,the bible has got two first borns of God,then what position is Jesus according to the bible?
Exodus 4;22-''Thus said thy Lord,israel is my son,even my FIRST BORN''.
Jeremiah 31;9-''and ephraim is my FIRST BORN''.
Brother,the fastest growing religion in the world is ISLAM.Leave that falsehood you are in,Jesus(pbuh) will deny you on the day of Judgement.....Peace

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2013
highyo:

Jesus is not my God cuz he himself prayed to his Lord for help....and how can Jesus be the only son of God mentioned in the bible when there are many sons in the same bible e.g

Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn ."

Psalm 2:7 "....God had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

God even called David his begotten son in that same bible you claim Jesus is the only begotten son??

you are deeply lost...you need to know about Islam, Jesus is not a christian nor the founder...it was paul the pagan who founded christianity, dont bother posting any site cuz thats when we will read a baby that saw Jesus image... crap made up stories grin grin

For your info Islam still stands the fastest religion in the world check google yourself smiley

dreamer pastor grin hope his business center church is making money grin

LOL... Even Jesus you called your god will reject you crosstians

Matthew 7:21, “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”

Jesus you called god even salute God....Jesus is not Lord God but a human a prophet sent to isrealites

I pray you embrace Islam the true way to God almightysmiley

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 2:41pm On May 21, 2013
That Jesus which you are rejecting now, you will beg him for mercy if you end up where your mohammed end up.
Mohammed don't have any chance to repent again, but you still have it when you are still breathing, but after you leave the earth, no more opportunity for you o.
But as for me and my family, we will never stop serving Jesus the authour and finisher of our faith

But for you, you will never end up in heLl in Jesus name

As the lord liveth Jesus will deliver your soul from serving satan amen

Why not what if what these people are saying is true? Ok I will pray to the lord of Abraham Isaac and jacob to review the truth to me, or the creator of heaven and earth, let me know the truth. Don't pray to allah, he will keep lying to you. Pray to God the creator of heaven and earth. He is not a liar, he is a living God and he will answer you for sure.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 3:49pm On May 21, 2013
tintingz: Jesus is not my God cuz he himself prayed to his Lord for help....and how can Jesus be the only son of God mentioned in the bible when there are many sons in the same bible e.g

Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn ."

Psalm 2:7 "....God had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

God even called David his begotten son in that same bible you claim Jesus is the only begotten son??

you are deeply lost...you need to know about Islam, Jesus is not a christian nor the founder...it was paul the pagan who founded christianity, dont bother posting any site cuz thats when we will read a baby that saw Jesus image... crap made up stories grin grin

For your info Islam still stands the fastest religion in the world check google yourself smiley

dreamer pastor grin hope his business center church is making money grin

LOL... Even Jesus you called your god will reject you crosstians

Matthew 7:21, “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”

Jesus you called god even salute God....Jesus is not Lord God but a human a prophet sent to isrealites

I pray you embrace Islam the true way to God almightysmiley

That Jesus which you are rejecting now, you will beg him for mercy if you end up where your mohammed end up.
Mohammed don't have any chance to repent again, but you still have it when you are still breathing, but after you leave the earth, no more opportunity for you o.
But as for me and my family, we will never stop serving Jesus the authour and finisher of our faith

Why not what if what these people are saying is true? Ok I will pray to the lord of Abraham Isaac and jacob to review the truth to me, or the creator of heaven and earth, let me know the truth. Don't pray to Allah, he will keep lying to you. Pray to God the creator of heaven and earth. He is not a liar, he is a living God and he will answer you for sure.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by favored4real: 4:16pm On May 21, 2013
[size=24pt]THE ANSWER[/size]

Permit me to respond to an issue that I read about in this forum. Psalm 2:7 was not referring to David. It was a prophetic psalm about the Messiah, Jesus Christ, and some of the battles he would encounter. Some of the comments I have seen here border on lack of understanding of the rules for Bible interpretation. Most old testaments events were only shadows of things that would be fulfilled in the new testament.

If you understand that, you will not see any contradictions between what Apostle Paul wrote and what Jesus preached. Jesus came to fulfill the law and there is nothing wrong with those laws. So, if Jesus has fulfilled the law, why are we bothered about the law? The law is fulfilled and finished with so we look unto Him that fulfilled the law. So, He says, "It is finished". We are no longer under the law (Rom. 6:14) because it has been fulfilled. We live under this GRACE that came to fulfill a law that no one before Him could fulfill. So, He becomes our standard.

Now, as for Jesus Christ: Yes, the Bible refers to Him as the only begotten Son of God. He became the first born that through Him God would have MANY other sons. Todays's English Version (TEV) says in Hebrews 2:10-11: "10 It was only right that God, who creates and preserves all things, should make Jesus perfect through suffering, in order to bring many sons to share his glory. For Jesus is the one who leads them to salvation. 11 He purifies people from their sins, and both he and those who are made pure all have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers." Therefore, let us not argue about things we do not really understand. The Bible says that those who are not spiritual cannot understand spiritual things - 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

If you desire to know more about the sons of God, I invite you to visit The Sons of God at: http:///16LXWkk

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 4:43pm On May 21, 2013
favored4real: [size=24pt]THE ANSWER[/size]

Permit me to respond to an issue that I read about in this forum. Psalm 2:7 was not referring to David. It was a prophetic psalm about the Messiah, Jesus Christ, and some of the battles he would encounter. Some of the comments I have seen here border on lack of understanding of the rules for Bible interpretation. Most old testaments events were only shadows of things that would be fulfilled in the new testament.

If you understand that, you will not see any contradictions between what Apostle Paul wrote and what Jesus preached. Jesus came to fulfill the law and there is nothing wrong with those laws. So, if Jesus has fulfilled the law, why are we bothered about the law? The law is fulfilled and finished with so we look unto Him that fulfilled the law. So, He says, "It is finished". We are no longer under the law (Rom. 6:14) because it has been fulfilled. We live under this GRACE that came to fulfill a law that no one before Him could fulfill. So, He becomes our standard.

Now, as for Jesus Christ: Yes, the Bible refers to Him as the only begotten Son of God. He became the first born that through Him God would have MANY other sons. Todays's English Version (TEV) says in Hebrews 2:10-11: "10 It was only right that God, who creates and preserves all things, should make Jesus perfect through suffering, in order to bring many sons to share his glory. For Jesus is the one who leads them to salvation. 11 He purifies people from their sins, and both he and those who are made pure all have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers." Therefore, let us not argue about things we do not really understand. The Bible says that those who are not spiritual cannot understand spiritual things - 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

If you desire to know more about the sons of God, I invite you to visit The Sons of God at: http:///16LXWkk

Love your comments sir
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2013
highyo:

Brother, you are very funny, how will I accept Jesus as my saviour where himself can't save himself in Bible;
When Jesus was hanging on the cross, the chief priests, scribes, and elders mocked Jesus, saying,  “He saved others; he cannot save himself. He is the King of Israel; let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him

Also in
Mark 15:34 says "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?....WHY CAN'T HE SAVED HIMSELF

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"?  Can't GOD do anything he wills? 

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion?

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2013

Jesus Says:
Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 16:27
"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works"

PLS TELL ME WHERE JESUS HIMSELF SAID YOU SHOULD NOT FOLLOW THE LAW IN THE BIBLE? JESUS HIMSELF NOT OTHER LIAR
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2013
highyo:

Why not what if what these people are saying is true? Ok I will pray to the lord of Abraham Isaac and jacob to review the truth to me, or the creator of heaven and earth, let me know the truth. Don't pray to Allah, he will keep lying to you. Pray to God the creator of heaven and earth. He is not a liar, he is a living God and he will answer you for sure.

This brother is very funny,who's serving satan? In what verse of the bible does Jesus Christ(pbuh)himself say I'm God or where he said worship and serve me?
Jesus(pbuh)bowed and worship the only true God,and here you are serving Christ.Jesus no nothing about christianity,it was invented paul.Jesus will deny you,accept the monotheism which Jesus preached,and not to worship him.....Peace
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 21, 2013
favored4real:

Therefore, let us not argue about things we do not really understand. The Bible says that those who are not spiritual cannot understand spiritual things - 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I tend to disagree with your post here..rather we argue what [b]we know and we are fully persuaded of peradventure we might save some
[i]" we demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ"(2 Corinthians 10 :5).
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2013
highyo:

One thing I want you to understand is this, heaven is not meant for any religion that will not confess christ as their lord.
God is not a muslim, why? Jesus is not a muslim, and Jesus is a jew, he is the key to heaven. You have to confess him as your lord before you can get to heaven.

Satan himself introduce this religion
In book of ezikiel:8 16-19 and God called this type of worship disgusting

If God love this type of religion, why will he plan to destroy the islamic countries psalm83
Isaiah 63
Ezikiel 28,29,30,

Why muslim countries? Why will God want to reign in jerusalem anD not mecca?
Abraham never build a kabba. Zach12 and 14 warn the muslim so much
The message between mohamed and quran is very satanic

Islamic begin 1000years after christ, and that is why he warned us about false prophet and mohamed is an example.

We christain, 2000 years after christ resurrection, we hear from him, we see him in vision, and always pass message to warn about his second coming.
Has anyone ever heard from mohamed ever since he died? The only vision people see about him is burning in hell
Read mark 13 and mattew24 and compare to what is happening around us, this are the word of christ.

He is still standing and knocking the door of your heart. Give your life to him and live a holy life. You don't have to die before you can know the truth.

God can appear to you in dream and vision if you ask him for more explaination, just pray to God of abraham isaac and jacob, he will tell you the truth. If you die withou Christ, it is hell

I believed you don't know anything about your religion, you just dey do follow follow.

You claimed you know Jesus very well and you said Jesus was a jew.

PLEASE BRING YOUR PROOF HOW JESUS WAS A JEW? I will give 10 copies of QURAN if you can proof it to me but if u fail to prove it definitely you are anti-christ which you don't know your God's tribe

Don't forget that Jesus said if you deny me infront of a man, I will deny you in front of my father who in heaven
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2013
highyo:

you are one of the lost sheep... Jesus you are calling your saviour was praying to God to save him from death...how that one be my saviour?

Read your bible well Jesus never say anybody should worship him or call him God..he preached one God and not that three head paganism doctrine trinity

You better read and understand the teachings of Jesus Gospel and stop posting bogus about your hell... ALLAH is the LORD of everything not Jesus that cant do nothing by himself.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 6:52pm On May 21, 2013

Love your comments sir
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2013
highyo:

Love your comments sir
Hello Mr OP, pls don't dodge my question, am still expecting ur answer on all my question. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOUR TREAD, WHY DID YOU OPEN IT?

You better leave ur falsehood and accept true religion
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2013
truthman2012: @ ayenny02

I want to believe you did not understand my post because in all you said I could not see where anyone washed his legs hand, nose, mouth etc AT THE SAME TIME and face Kaaba putting only his forehead on the ground like muslims.

All I could see are people kneeling down praying. I even saw praying with fasting, how relevant this is, I don't know.

I saw some people praying facing a particular direction requesting God to answer their prayer because they did so (no washing of all body parts like muslims). It was their personal decision to face the direction, it was not commanded by God and not a ROUTINE.

Pilgrimage. Christians too go to Jerusalem to see those things the Bible talks about not to worship an idol like the muslims do in Mecca.

Acts 21:26
The Jews have days they set aside for purification of the temple, which Paul also had to observe. It was not every hour or every day affairs.

In all you have stated nobody followed the muslims way of praying. Those who washed their hands and legs never washed the mouth, nose and ear at the same time.

Those who faced a particular direction praying never washed any part of their body. No where did anybody complete the proccess of muslim prayer at the same. You people just picked one here one there and incompletely joined them together.

my dear,u dnt knw dis ppl,dey r very desperate to relate Jesus to islam-but they are missing it-Jesus was never a muslim and He is not a muslim-there own jesus is different from christain Jesus who came to die for d sins of d world(dey will neva accept that)-christain Jesus is d son of God,He is d first and d last,and d ancient of days!
He did nt pray in d name of allah-He didnt say :allah is god and mohammed is his prophet(is dt nt what muslims say when dey pray? Dey also say allah didnt beget any son-a limited god indeed)!
Jesus did not face d kabba to pray-He raises His hands to heaven-He didnt wash His hands,nose, legs,hands and mouth before He prays-infact He didnt preach physical cleansing-He came to connect us to the Almighty God!
And do u knw d fun of it;He will judge everyone including mohammed and d whole world shall bow on there knees to worship Him!

Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2013
tintingz: you are one of the lost sheep... Jesus you are calling your saviour was praying to God to save him from death...how that one be my saviour?

Read your bible well Jesus never say anybody should worship him or call him God..he preached one God and not that three head paganism doctrine trinity

You better read and understand the teachings of Jesus Gospel and stop posting bogus about your hell... ALLAH is the LORD of everything not Jesus that cant do nothing by himself.

and pls what has allah done for himself? Millions of muslims are killing demselves everyday for ur god allah who promised dem paradise if dey kill for him-again what allah done for himself? Copying d Bible and given it to a stark illiterate in language which no one can understand? Beating mohammed to convulsion? Or mohammed killing and killing for him?
Jesus is the Saviour of mankind-the Bible call Him a mediator btw man and God-nobody can ccome to God except through Jesus and d whole world shall bow and kneel before Him!
Read d Bible well and see d truth in it,Jesus was worshipped right from d OT to d NT and He will forever b worshipped!

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2013
highyo:

congrats on ur conversion my dear-d truth is that dis muslims dt are abusing u and condemning will soon come and see d light(i knw it pains them)-it doesnt take d Holy Spirit anything to convert ppl-but our God is not a God of FORCE; He is a loving FATHER-He has a timing and He call people to Himself-it doesn't cause Him anything to change ppl bt He won't do that-He doesn't interfare with our affairs except we INVITE Him though there are exceptional cases like YOURS-God will continue to guide u and lead u into d truth!
For those dt asked u for d colour of Jesus or how He looked like,they have forgotten that our God is not limited-He can decide to take any form to appear to us-also these ppl have nt encounter anything like vision-it is strange to them-i have heard countless testimonies of Jesus apearing to pple in different ways-that is why His coming to earth as a MAN to save mankind is a mystery to them-it is beyond their imagination!
Whether true or false-THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN PASSED!
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 1:26pm On May 22, 2013
ayenny02:
Hello Mr OP, pls don't dodge my question, am still expecting ur answer on all my question. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOUR TREAD, WHY DID YOU OPEN IT?

You better leave ur falsehood and accept true religion

Proverb 26:5 I don't want to give unreasonable answer to unreasonable question, so that I won't be like the one who ask the question

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by favored4real: 2:11pm On May 22, 2013
Bidam:

I tend to disagree with your post here..rather we argue what we know and we are fully persuaded of peradventure we might save some " we demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ"(2 Corinthians 10 :5).

You are certainly free to argue if you feel called to do so. But you used the wrong scripture to backup your position. 2 Corinthians 10:5 is for our personal benefit as we pull down, overthrow and destroy strongholds in our mind that are working against the knowledge we have of God. These strongholds are thoughts, imaginations, arguments, theories, and reasonings in our mind that are contrary to our knowledge of God (from His Word and experientially). The aim is to bring out thoughts back to the real knowledge of God that we may obey Christ.

Having said that, I want to tell you that what causes a man to repent is not our arguments over meanings and relevance of scriptures. Actually the Bible tells us in Titus 3:9 "But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless (NIV)." So, why do you choose to engage in what the Bible calls "unprofitable and useless".

The only thing that causes a man to repent is a revelation of the love of God - Romans 2:4b. It is the goodness of God that makes a man to repent. Share the LOVE of God and leave everyone to the Holy Spirit for the rest of the job. Thank you.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 22, 2013
favored4real:

You are certainly free to argue if you feel called to do so. But you used the wrong scripture to backup your position. 2 Corinthians 10:5 is for our personal benefit as we pull down, overthrow and destroy strongholds in our mind that are working against the knowledge we have of God. These strongholds are thoughts, imaginations, arguments, theories, and reasonings in our mind that are contrary to our knowledge of God (from His Word and experientially). The aim is to bring out thoughts back to the real knowledge of God that we may obey Christ.

Having said that, I want to tell you that what causes a man to repent is not our arguments over meanings and relevance of scriptures. Actually the Bible tells us in Titus 3:9 "But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless (NIV)." So, why do you choose to engage in what the Bible calls "unprofitable and useless".

The only thing that causes a man to repent is a revelation of the love of God - Romans 2:4b. It is the goodness of God that makes a man to repent. Share the LOVE of God and leave everyone to the Holy Spirit for the rest of the job. Thank you.
the scripture above have a dual meaning. if not PAUL WOULD NOT HAVE ARGUED WITH THE JEWS AND GENTILES IN SYNAGOGUES CONCERNING CHRIST. May the Lord help us.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by favored4real: 2:57pm On May 22, 2013
ayenny02:

Jesus Says:
Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 16:27
"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works"

PLS TELL ME WHERE JESUS HIMSELF SAID YOU SHOULD NOT FOLLOW THE LAW IN THE BIBLE? JESUS HIMSELF NOT OTHER LIAR

I assume that you really want to learn about this thing and that is why I will bother to offer the following explanations:

John 7:19 - Did not Moses give you the law , and yet none of you keepeth the law ? Why go ye about to kill me?
[size=14pt]POINT 1:[/size] Here, Jesus was addressing the Jews. None of them kept the law NOT even the Pharisees with their diluted version of the law.

Matthew 5:17 -Think not that I am come to destroy the law , or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
[size=14pt]POINT 2:[/size] Jesus clearly stated in the above passage that He came to fulfill the law.

[size=16pt]CONCLUSION:[/size] The law came 430 years after God had made a covenant with Abraham - Galatians 3:17. This covenant was purely based on the grace of God. Abraham did not have to perform for God to bless him. This covenant operated in the lives of the children of Israel until the left Egypt and that was why even with their complaints and murmurings in the wilderness, God had mercy upon them. However, once the law came into operation through Moses, the Israelites were required to perform in order to receive God's blessings. I dare to mention here that it was their arrogance that brought about the law (Exodus 19: verse eight). Their disobedience also brought harsh consequences upon their lives. It was a law of sin and death. If you offended in one, you became guilty of all of them. The law condemned all that were under it.

Then, entered the purposes of God for His Son, Jesus Christ. he was the only one that could fulfill the demands of the law. I don't know why it is difficult for anyone to understand. JESUS HIMSELF SAID THAT HE CAME TO FULFILL THE LAW. And I want to announce to you that He did that. He died the death of the cross. He died to redeem all of us from the demands of the law. He rose again that we may be justified before God. So, anyone that will appropriate this sacrifice of Jesus, believe Him and confess Him as Lord and Savior will be saved from their sins as well.

Finally, what is all this talk about 'commandments'? What are the commandments of Jesus? He gave us a new commandment, NOT the law. He said in John 3:34 - 35: "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

However, there is really no argument here! If you want to leave under the law with the old commandments, please feel free BUT remember that you are NOT permitted to fail in even one - James 2:10. I prefer to leave in the grace of all that Jesus Christ has accomplished for me. I prefer this grace dispensation that is based on better promises - Hebrews 8:6. The choice is yours. The sons of God are invited to read more at: http:///16LXWkk
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2013
favored4real:

I assume that you really want to learn about this thing and that is why I will bother to offer the following explanations:

John 7:19 - Did not Moses give you the law , and yet none of you keepeth the law ? Why go ye about to kill me?
[size=14pt]POINT 1:[/size] Here, Jesus was addressing the Jews. None of them kept the law NOT even the Pharisees with their diluted version of the law.

Matthew 5:17 -Think not that I am come to destroy the law , or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
[size=14pt]POINT 2:[/size] Jesus clearly stated in the above passage that He came to fulfill the law.

[size=16pt]CONCLUSION:[/size] The law came 430 years after God had made a covenant with Abraham - Galatians 3:17. This covenant was purely based on the grace of God. Abraham did not have to perform for God to bless him. This covenant operated in the lives of the children of Israel until the left Egypt and that was why even with their complaints and murmurings in the wilderness, God had mercy upon them. However, once the law came into operation through Moses, the Israelites were required to perform in order to receive God's blessings. I dare to mention here that it was their arrogance that brought about the law (Exodus 19: verse eight). Their disobedience also brought harsh consequences upon their lives. It was a law of sin and death. If you offended in one, you became guilty of all of them. The law condemned all that were under it.

Then, entered the purposes of God for His Son, Jesus Christ. he was the only one that could fulfill the demands of the law. I don't know why it is difficult for anyone to understand. JESUS HIMSELF SAID THAT HE CAME TO FULFILL THE LAW.
[Agreed Jesus followed the law]
favored4real:

He died the death of the cross. He died to redeem all of us from the demands of the law. He rose again that we may be justified before God. So, anyone that will appropriate this sacrifice of Jesus, believe Him and confess Him as Lord and Savior will be saved from their sins as well.

[Can you tell me in Bible where jesus said after my dead o, you should not follow the law]
favored4real:

Finally, what is all this talk about 'commandments'? What are the commandments of Jesus? He gave us a new commandment, NOT the law. He said in John 3:34 - 35: "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

However, there is really no argument here! If you want to leave under the law with the old commandments, please feel free BUT remember that you are NOT permitted to fail in even one - James 2:10. I prefer to leave in the grace of all that Jesus Christ has accomplished for me. I prefer this grace dispensation that is based on better promises - Hebrews 8:6. The choice is yours. The sons of God are invited to read more at: http:///16LXWkk

If you can't quote the verses where jesus himself said you shud not follow the law after my death definitely you are on wrong path. You better leave that falsehood and seek the right path
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2013
Mintayo:

congrats on ur conversion my dear-d truth is that dis muslims dt are abusing u and condemning will soon come and see d light(i knw it pains them)-it doesnt take d Holy Spirit anything to convert ppl-but our God is not a God of FORCE;
[Which light you are talking about? Or the light which Paul saw on his way to damascus for persecution. Sorry tell me which is correct here: Acts 22:9
9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they HEARD NOT THE VOICE of him that spake to me.

Act 9:7
7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, HEARING A VOICE, but seeing no man

QUESTION---(HEARD NOT THE VOICE OR HEARING A VOICE)]
Mintayo:

Jesus apearing to pple in different ways-that is why His coming to earth as a MAN to save mankind is a mystery to them
[If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"?  Can't GOD do anything he wills? 

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

If Jesus was a SAVIOR, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion?]
Mintayo:

Whether true or false-THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN PASSED!
God bless you!
Which message? Lies abi?

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by wazobiaforu(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2013
It takes only a blind and deceived person to bliv that story.

Jesus apeared to you as Isa because you were in mecca? Radarada...

* you should be able to tell us how Isa look like, is he the same person as Biblical Jesus?

* is he the same person we see on posters or new face?

* does he really have bears?

* did. He always wear sandals as always shown in film and posters?

* what type of cloth was he wearing? Is it the same style as always shown in posters and film?

Am not joking with my questions, I want to believe he show himself to you to help us differentiate from the fake and the original so that we will not go to hell by following the fake.

How do you want me to bliv this story when all Christian don't want to bliv the rock in Eruwa ibadan oyo state that Allah was written and I saw it with my korkoro eyes.

But why Muslim keep seeing Allah Name on the rock, in the sky, and many more and Christian keep going to hell and heaven and come back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.