Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

"I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" (10875 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by kambo(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2013
mahdino: . Jesus does not eat pork (pig meat) just like a muslim, Jesus prays while putting his face on the ground just like a muslim, Jesus says there is only one God just like a muslim, Jesus washes his face, head and feet just like a muslim, Jesus was circumcised just like a muslim, Jesus said follow the law of moses just like a muslim, Jesus grows beard just like a muslim. JESUS IS A MUSLIM
in jesus time there was gillete rght?
Muslims invented circumcision? Islam wch was founded over 4 centuries after jesus arose from d dead.
Jesus put his head to d ground wen prayg @ lazarus grave.
, wen prayg to feed the multitude?
Fact? Christianity predates islam by a long imagine so islam is d copycat not christianity.

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2013
truthman2012: @ ayenny02

I want to believe you did not understand my post because in all you said I could not see where anyone washed his legs hand, nose, mouth etc AT THE SAME TIME and face Kaaba putting only his forehead on the ground like muslims.

All I could see are people kneeling down praying. I even saw praying with fasting, how relevant this is, I don't know.

I saw some people praying facing a particular direction requesting God to answer their prayer because they did so (no washing of all body parts like muslims). It was their personal decision to face the direction, it was not commanded by God and not a ROUTINE.

Pilgrimage. Christians too go to Jerusalem to see those things the Bible talks about not to worship an idol like the muslims do in Mecca.

Acts 21:26
The Jews have days they set aside for purification of the temple, which Paul also had to observe. It was not every hour or every day affairs.

In all you have stated nobody followed the muslims way of praying. Those who washed their hands and legs never washed the mouth, nose and ear at the same time.

Those who faced a particular direction praying never washed any part of their body. No where did anybody complete the proccess of muslim prayer at the same. You people just picked one here one there and incompletely joined them together.

Can u tell me how many christian performed those verses I qouted above unless you tell me is not in the Bible
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2013
ayenny02:

Can u tell me how many christian performed those verses I qouted above unless you tell me is not in the Bible

You should know that Christianity is not the same as Judaism and they are not practiced the same way.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 12:33pm On May 18, 2013
@ ayenny002 I believe what He said about God freeing Abraham after The Ressurection of Jesus
Exampla

Darkness can only summon people out of darkness
not summoning people of God under the shadow of the Lord with demonics power
e.g. 1 sam 28:15, The Womam could summon Samuel with demonic power because He is in the realm of darkness
Jesus Came to set the captive free, the holy one that were captured in the underworld were set free and was taken to heaven
The underworld is where the dead moved to when they died then.
but now the saint go to heaven and the wicked go to the hades

He (Jesus) collected the key from death and Hades

Secondly, why allah will want the muslim body to be buried immediately, he knew God have the power to raised the dead
and the secreat in Islam will be exposed most expecially if a strong man in islam died and come back to life after two or three days

He might exposed where muslim end up their journey after life

that was the reason why they must be buried immidiately after death,
and they must be thight with a rope so that even when the have the strentgth they will not be able to get out from their grave

We have heard about many hundred of christains that have died and came back after a day, two, three, even four

Example is T.O Obadare that later died again

and Gbenga Adeboye that also died again

they were many but this one are very popular

Muslim, please seek for the truth and it will set you free
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2013
highyo: @ ayenny002 I believe what He said about God freeing Abraham after The Ressurection of Jesus
Exampla

e.g. 1 sam 28:15, The Womam could summon Samuel with demonic power because He is in the realm of darkness
Jesus Came to set the captive free, the holy one that were captured in the underworld were set free and was taken to heaven

Secondly, why allah will want the muslim body to be buried immediately, he knew God have the power to raised the dead
and the secreat in Islam will be exposed most expecially if a strong man in islam died and come back to life after two or three days

and they must be thight with a rope so that even when the have the strentgth they will not be able to get out from their grave

We have heard about many hundred of christains that have died and came back after a day, two, three, even four

Hope u understand what u are saying, I said give me authoritative reference how Abraham didn't make heaven till after jesus death.
Am not asking u how death will come back in 2day and if that the case let wait and see maybe Achebe or Ojukwu will raise back to life. LIARS
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2013
truthman2012:

You should know that Christianity is not the same as Judaism and they are not practiced the same way.
Ok tell me how Jesus worshiped his God then?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2013
ayenny02:

Read the Bible. Search for the truth.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2013
truthman2012:

Read the Bible. Search for the truth.
Which truth? I asked you to tell me how Jesus worshiped his Lord to know maybe you are serving the truth God
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by vedaxcool(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2013
grin gringrin unah no go kill me with laff!

Abeg I get small question about this lie wey u lie;

Does the man u meet know Jesus real name at all in christianity? How come he addressed himself as Isa? Christians have continued to reject that Jesus is not equivalent to Isa it is Yesu, now u dream concedes that muslims have been right after all Jesus real name is Isa not Yesu in arabic, Isa!

4 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2013
^ brotha vedaxcool Lmao! grin na so we see am o
Even Malcolm X travelled to Mecca for pilgrim, he didnt crack a joke like this op... He gave a good reason for embracing Islam even though he is a black american born christian and an activist smiley

Thank God he died as a muslim not as a lost sheep(christian)

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2013
highyo: @ ayenny002 I believe what He said about God freeing Abraham after The Ressurection of Jesus
Exampla

Lol... Read your bible when people die did they wait for resurrection or bury them immediately...? Funny crosstians grin
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by noblefada: 10:24pm On May 18, 2013
@ayenny02 to answer your question man is made of spirit, soul and body. What we use as mortal men is our soul which is very limited, but our spirit knows and can recognise spirit beings. Pls don't use ur natural mind to explain the things of the spirit. That's why any one dat dies will be able to distinguish spirit beings including angels & Christ Jesus.

And pls your guys so stop this nonsense that Jesus was a Muslim, pls Islam came a long while after Christianity and adopted some of the practise of Judaism. In otherwise they copied from some of the Jews religious ways of worship, which was also observed by Jesus and the early apostles because they were Jews. But now as xtians we have liberty in Christ 2 Corinthians 3:12-18
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by noblefada: 10:34pm On May 18, 2013
ayenny02:

Jesus worshiped God the spirit because he was the first man to have the indweelling of the Holy Spirit John 4: 21-24, Luke 10:21
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by vedaxcool(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2013
tintingz:
^ brotha vedaxcool Lmao! grin na so we see am o
Even Malcolm X travelled to Mecca for pilgrim, he didnt crack a joke like this op... He gave a good reason for embracing Islam even though he is a black american born christian and an activist smiley

Thank God he died as a muslim not as a lost sheep(christian)

grin grin . . . Tintingz u are too funny!

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by abrajproperty: 11:11pm On May 18, 2013
christians are nothing but jokers....

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2013
noblefada: @ayenny02 to answer your question man is made of spirit, soul and body. What we use as mortal men is our soul which is very limited, but our spirit knows and can recognise spirit beings. Pls don't use ur natural mind to explain the things of the spirit. That's why any one dat dies will be able to distinguish spirit beings including angels & Christ Jesus.

And pls your guys so stop this nonsense that Jesus was a Muslim, pls Islam came a long while after Christianity and adopted some of the practise of Judaism. In otherwise they copied from some of the Jews religious ways of worship, which was also observed by Jesus and the early apostles because they were Jews. But now as xtians we have liberty in Christ 2 Corinthians 3:12-18
Christianity had deviated a long way from the original teachings of Jesus. Jesus said in

Matthew5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

God then sent as part of His original plan His last Prophet as revivalist to restore all these changes: the Roman Julian calendar introduced as the Christian era; pork not prohibited; circumcision abolished by Paul
Galatians 5:2
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

All doctrines of modern Christianity are made by Men: the trinity, Divine Sonship of Jesus, Divinity of Jesus Christ, Original Sin and Atonement.

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2013
noblefada:

Jesus worshiped God the spirit because he was the first man to have the indweelling of the Holy Spirit John 4: 21-24, Luke 10:21
Who told you that Jesus was the first man to have the Holy spirit, I can now understand you don't know anything about your religion, you just dey do follow follow

Luke 1:13,15
13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.
15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

TELL ME WAS JOHN NOT BEFORE JESUS?

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2013
ayenny02:
Christianity had deviated a long way from the original teachings of Jesus. Jesus said in

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

God then sent as part of His original plan His last Prophet as revivalist to restore all these changes: the Roman Julian calendar introduced as the Christian era; pork not prohibited; circumcision abolished by Paul
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

All doctrines of modern Christianity are made by Men: the trinity, Divine Sonship of Jesus, Divinity of Jesus Christ, Original Sin and Atonement.

Your knowledge of the Bible is shallow. The NT is the spiritual fulfilment of the OT. In OT the Law was on paper while it is in the mind in the NT.

God did not send Muhammad, Satan did. What is revival? To bring back to life. Muhammad was not a revivalist. Instead of bringing people back to life he was killing them. Muhammad was the only ''prophet'' who led war, killing people he was supposed to save. He was a sinner warning people against sin.

For your information and consumption: God called Jesus His Son (Mat. 3:16-17, Luk. 3:21-22, Mark 1:10-11). The true Gabriel called Jesus God's Son (Luk. 1:35). Jesus called Himself Son of God (John 9:35-37, John 10:36, John 14:7). It is not modern Christianity that you called it.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2013
[quote
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2013
ayenny02:

Your knowledge of the Bible is shallow. The NT is the spiritual fulfilment of the OT. In OT the Law was on paper while it is in the mind in the NT.

God did not send Muhammad, Satan did. What is revival? To bring back to life. Muhammad was not a revivalist. Instead of bringing people back to life he was killing them. Muhammad was the only ''prophet'' who led war, killing people he was supposed to save. He was a sinner warning people against sin.

For your information and consumption: God called Jesus His Son (Mat. 3:16-17, Luk. 3:21-22, Mark 1:10-11). The true Gabriel called Jesus God's Son (Luk. 1:35). Jesus called Himself Son of God (John 9:35-37, John 10:36, John 14:7). It is not modern Christianity that you called it.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2013
truthman2012:

oh really...

OT bible is full of wars, slavery, carnibalism which bible god authorized

We know bible god had many sons in that your bible...stop posting bogus!
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2013
truthman2012:

so, how many son of God we have in the Bible, let me list some for you to understand that not only jesus was son to God:
Job 2:1
2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

Genesis 6:4
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Exodus 4:22
22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

2 Samuel 7:13-14
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Luke 3:38
38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God

AND MANY MORE IF YOU REQUIRED FOR MORE
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by noblefada: 12:02pm On May 19, 2013
ayenny02:
so, how many son of God we have in the Bible, let me list some for you to understand that not only jesus was son to God:
2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God

Listen @ayenny02, as was said earlier your knowledge of the bible is not complete because its takes only the Spirit of God to fully understand the bible, which unfortunately you don't have.

1st every one b4 Christ only had the Spirit upon and not within, pls know the difference. That's why in the OT you always hear and the Spirit of God came upon me. But of Jesus John bore witness by saying him that send me said of whom you see the Spirit coming upon and remaining the same is the Christ John 1:30-34.

Jesus has fulfilled the law, so we're not required to keep the law but walk after the manner of Jesus through the Grace we received by faith. The law was to lead us to Christ after Christ has come we're no longer under the law Gal 3:17-29; 4:1-9 (pls read this carefully and try n comprehend). Even Jesus changed the law while he was alive Matt 5:31-48. those are some of the new covenant we live by. That's why we're called Christians because we are followers of Christ. And it should interest you to note that the name Christians only came after Apostle Paul had taught the early believers extensively, therefore he is indirectly responsible for the name Christians Acts 11:22-26.

Adam, his descendants n angels are all called sons of God only Jesus is called the only begotten Son of God. Hebrews 1:1-6

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2013
noblefada:

Listen @ayenny02, as was said earlier your knowledge of the bible is not complete because its takes only the Spirit of God to fully understand the bible, which unfortunately you don't have.

1st every one b4 Christ only had the Spirit upon and not within, pls know the difference. That's why in the OT you always hear and the Spirit of God came upon me. But of Jesus John bore witness by saying him that send me said of whom you see the Spirit coming upon and remaining the same is the Christ John 1:30-34.

Jesus has fulfilled the law, so we're not required to keep the law but walk after the manner of Jesus through the Grace we received by faith. The law was to lead us to Christ after Christ has come we're no longer under the law Gal 3:17-29; 4:1-9 (pls read this carefully and try n comprehend). Even Jesus changed the law while he was alive Matt 5:31-48. those are some of the new covenant we live by. That's why we're called Christians because we are followers of Christ. And it should interest you to note that the name Christians only came after Apostle Paul had taught the early believers extensively, therefore he is indirectly responsible for the name Christians Acts 11:22-26.

Adam, his descendants n angels are all called sons of God only Jesus is called the only begotten Son of God. Hebrews 1:1-6

see how you contradict yourself,
1)who asked you not to follow the law?

2)are you following the teaching of jesus christ or apostle paul?

3)The word begotten has been removed from all Gospels by the same bible scholars as fabrication after they realized that this word does not exist in the most ancient manuscript.

John A-V {3:16} For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (This word does not exist anymore in all Gospels in the RSV), so Jesus is not any more begotten by God where we find others still alleged to be begotten sons of God according to the bible.

examples:

David was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Israel was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Exodus A-V {4:22} And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel[is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

So the term Son of God in the language of the Jews means godly person not actual son of God and does not mean divinity at all, examples:

All Jews are sons of God (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {82:6} I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

All those who follow the spirit of God are sons of God (according to the bible). Romans A-V {8:14} For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

YOU BETTER LEAVE YOUR FALSEHOOD AND ACCEPT THE TRUE RELIGION

4 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2013
ayenny02:

It is good you know that the Bible God has as many children as He wishes. But why is it that it is Jesus alone that your quran is bitter with being called the Son of God. Is he not aware as you are that God has many children but only Jesus is the begotten?

Why does Allah hate Jesus so much? Each time he mentions Jesus name, he addresses Him as the son of Mary, whereas he does not address any other by their mother's name. Doesn't he know Jesus father? In what culture is a man addressed by his mother's name?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by noblefada: 1:41pm On May 19, 2013
ayenny02:

see how you contradict yourself,
1)who asked you not to follow the law?

2)are you following the teaching of jesus christ or apostle paul?

3)The word begotten has been removed from all Gospels by the same bible scholars as fabrication after they realized that this word does not exist in the most ancient manuscript.

John A-V {3:16} For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (This word does not exist anymore in all Gospels in the RSV), so Jesus is not any more begotten by God where we find others still alleged to be begotten sons of God according to the bible.

examples:

David was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Israel was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Exodus A-V {4:22} And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel[is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

So the term Son of God in the language of the Jews means godly person not actual son of God and does not mean divinity at all, examples:

All Jews are sons of God (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {82:6} I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

All those who follow the spirit of God are sons of God (according to the bible). Romans A-V {8:14} For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

YOU BETTER LEAVE YOUR FALSEHOOD AND ACCEPT THE TRUE RELIGION

I think I'm wasting my time with u! the last time I check in many versions of the scriptures including KJV the word BEGOTTEN is still vry much present! so very sorry that wenot you or all ur imams can change that.

Its very funny you should quote a scriptures that prophesy about Jesus Christ and not understanding them n even attribute some to David Psalm 2:7 cross reference Hebrews 2:5, Matt 22:42-46; Mark 12:35-37; Acts 2:25-36; Acts 13:33-39. Pls read and stop displaying ur ignorance on a subject you know nothing about.

Jesus came to show a new and pointed the new believers to Paul who by the Spirit Jesus gave the revelations that we now follow. John 16:7-15; 14:11-20 cross reference Galatians 1:11-16.

Romans 8 ur quoted is classic scriptures about ur life in Christ when we believe pls read from vs 1 to the end.

Pls do me a favour and stop displaying ur ignorance online, its very obvious you're not knowledgeable enough to argue about this.

Thank you.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2013
tintingz: oh really...

OT bible is full of wars, slavery, carnibalism which bible god authorized

We know bible god had many sons in that your bible...stop posting bogus!

Who led those wars? Kings or prophets? What is the duty of a true prophet? Warring and killing those to be saved?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2013
noblefada:

I think I'm wasting my time with u! the last time I check in many versions of the scriptures including KJV the word BEGOTTEN is still vry much present! so very sorry that wenot you or all ur imams can change that.

Its very funny you should quote a scriptures that prophesy about Jesus Christ and not understanding them n even attribute some to David Psalm 2:7 cross reference Hebrews 2:5, Matt 22:42-46; Mark 12:35-37; Acts 2:25-36; Acts 13:33-39. Pls read and stop displaying ur ignorance on a subject you know nothing about.

Jesus came to show a new and pointed the new believers to Paul who by the Spirit Jesus gave the revelations that we now follow. John 16:7-15; 14:11-20 cross reference Galatians 1:11-16.

Romans 8 ur quoted is classic scriptures about ur life in Christ when we believe pls read from vs 1 to the end.

Pls do me a favour and stop displaying ur ignorance online, its very obvious you're not knowledgeable enough to argue about this.

Thank you.

I don't know why you people followed the Liar (Paul) instead Jesus. Let me show you the Paul (liar) contradict the teaching of Jesus;

TO FOLLOW OR NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS
Jesus Says:
Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 16:27
"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works".

Paul Says:

Romans 7:9-10
"I was once alive apart from the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died; the very commandment which promised life proved to be death to me".

1 Corinthians 15:14
"If Christ be not risen from the dead, then our preaching is vain, and your faith is also vain."

Colossians 2:14
"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross";

ON THE DESTINY OF THE LAW AND PROPHETS
Paul says:
Rom.10
[4] For Christ is the end of the law, that every one who has faith may be justified.

Jesus says:
Matt.5
[17] Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
[18] For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished

ON THE SACRIFICE
Paul says:
1Cor.5
[7] For Christ, our paschal lamb, has been sacrificed.
Eph.5
[2] And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Jesus says:
Matt.9
[13] Go and learn what this means, `I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.'

MY BROTHER JUST LEAVE YOUR FALSEHOOD IT WILL NOT PROFIT YOU IN HEAVEN BECOS PAUL WAS NOT AMONG THE. DISCIPLES OF JESUS
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2013
truthman2012:

Who led those wars? Kings or prophets? What is the duty of a true prophet? Warring and killing those to be saved?
Who gave them authority to fight wars?
Moses is a king or a prophet?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2013
tintingz:
Who gave them authority to fight wars?
Moses is a king or a prophet?

What war did Moses fight with arrows, spears, swords?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by noblefada: 5:35pm On May 19, 2013
ayenny02:

I don't know why you people followed the Liar (Paul) instead Jesus. Let me show you the Paul (liar) contradict the teaching of Jesus;

TO FOLLOW OR NOT FOLLOW THE LAWS
Jesus Says:
Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 16:27
"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works".

Paul Says:

Romans 7:9-10
"I was once alive apart from the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died; the very commandment which promised life proved to be death to me".

1 Corinthians 15:14
"If Christ be not risen from the dead, then our preaching is vain, and your faith is also vain."

Colossians 2:14
"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross";

ON THE DESTINY OF THE LAW AND PROPHETS
Paul says:
Rom.10
[4] For Christ is the end of the law, that every one who has faith may be justified.

Jesus says:
Matt.5
[17] Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
[18] For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished

ON THE SACRIFICE
Paul says:
1Cor.5
[7] For Christ, our paschal lamb, has been sacrificed.
Eph.5
[2] And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Jesus says:
Matt.9
[13] Go and learn what this means, `I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.'

MY BROTHER JUST LEAVE YOUR FALSEHOOD IT WILL NOT PROFIT YOU IN HEAVEN BECOS PAUL WAS NOT AMONG THE. DISCIPLES OF JESUS

@ayenny02 I can see that you're just a misguided fellow. Rather than respond to valid points raised in my earlier posts u systematically avoided them because u know they were correct and rather call Paul a liar.

Its beats my imagination as to why you people quote from one part of the bible that supports your claims and turn to call another part false. You just quoted Paul's Rom 8:14 to validate one of misguided argument and still turn around to call him a liar! From where I come from it's called double standards!

You think because u know some scriptures u now the bible? When I give valid verses from it that's shows your ignorance u avoid them n make spurious accusations. Guess am done with you.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2013
noblefada:

@ayenny02 I can see that you're just a misguided fellow. Rather than respond to valid points raised in my earlier posts u systematically avoided them because u know they were correct and rather call Paul a liar.

Its beats my imagination as to why you people quote from one part of the bible that supports your claims and turn to call another part false. You just quoted Paul's Rom 8:14 to validate one of misguided argument and still turn around to call him a liar! From where I come from it's called double standards!

You think because u know some scriptures u now the bible? When I give valid verses from it that's shows your ignorance u avoid them n make spurious accusations. Guess am done with you.

ANOTHER PAUL LIES

Acts 22:9
9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they HEARD NOT THE VOICE of him that spake to me.

Act 9:7
7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, HEARING A VOICE, but seeing no man

QUESTION---(HEARD NOT THE VOICE OR HEARING A VOICE)

Romans 3:7
7 But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?

Philippians 1:18
18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

These are enough for you to believe that your religion was full of falsehood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Fundamental Difference Between Science And Religion? / Why Should I Be An Atheist? / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.