Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

"I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" (10877 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2013
lanrexlan:

How can you Christians take deeds as irrelevant after becoming one when Jesus says in Matthew 12:36; "But I say unto you that every idle word that men shall speak,they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment.For by the words thou shalt be justified,and by the words thou shalt be condemned"?
atleast u nw knw that good deeds cnt take you to heaven!
very typical of u...maybe you shld read it from verses 33,huh?
And then compare with Romans 10:8-12

Gospel of matthew 12;28-''And I casts out devils with the spirit of God''.
Gospel of John 5;30-''I can of myself do nothing''.

cherry-picking the Bible again!
Anyway we are talking about 'd name of allah here'.

Why not read d whole of d story instead!
From d above u just shown that Jesus is God.
.We know all those cheat codes they are using
what cheat codes? Pls tell me!
I have shown you where Jesus gave us the authority to pray, heal and do miracle in His name, but u ignore that!

You Christians say that people go to Heaven ONLY THROUGH
JESUS, yet Paul says in 1 CORINTHIANS 7:8-16 that the unbelieving
husband is acceptable to God because he is united with his wife
and vice versa,and their pagan children are also acceptable to
God.So people can go to heaven without believing in Jesus
according to this.
How come the Bible says that ALL Israel is saved although
they don’t believe in Jesus? Doesn’t that contradict the claim in the
Bible that the only way to heaven is through Jesus?.....Peace
so many misconception and misinterpretations!

I am done with this thread but i will let you again-that no good deeds can take you to heaven!

In my search for d truth,i have seen d technique satan is using to decieve ppl-that doing good will get you to heaven!

-Budhist beleiv in their god too and they believ in doing good too!
-same thing with hindu and so many false religion too!
They will say that there is a god and mankind must do good to v eternal life!
-moralist also believ in doing good!
But what abt d sinful man? What plans do these gods have for d sinful man? How do they intend to wash away man's sinful nature?- this is d basis of Redemption and reconciliation to God through Christ Jesus!
This issue is a serious matter that doing good alone cannot provide any solution to it!

I pray that God will give u and d rest understanding and that He will open ur eyes to the TRUTH!

John 8:32.
And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

Shalom.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Isiri: 11:42pm On May 30, 2013
Mintayo:

my dear,u dnt have to prove anything to them,they wnt believ you...they hate it so much to see someone come to d light from islam...congratulations!
Thank God ur testimony was diff from dt of d Op,they wld v said u shld tell them d colour of Jesus...but Jesus appeared to u in a form of a pastor to deliver u from d grip of death(only Him can do that),one thing that mohammed cnt do and its PAINS them so much!
Jesus has a purpose for u,that was why He sent u back;i pray u will discover it on time!
And concerning ur dad,jus continue to pray for Him,he will change too,pray for Him,that God shld break d power of daekness over His life...bcus islam is DARKNESS(I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE).

I love you...Jessu loves you more!

Am also a xtian and convert to islam so wat d big deal.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Isiri: 11:46pm On May 30, 2013
Mintayo:

my dear,u dnt have to prove anything to them,they wnt believ you...they hate it so much to see someone come to d light from islam...congratulations!
Thank God ur testimony was diff from dt of d Op,they wld v said u shld tell them d colour of Jesus...but Jesus appeared to u in a form of a pastor to deliver u from d grip of death(only Him can do that),one thing that mohammed cnt do and its PAINS them so much!
Jesus has a purpose for u,that was why He sent u back;i pray u will discover it on time!
And concerning ur dad,jus continue to pray for Him,he will change too,pray for Him,that God shld break d power of daekness over His life...bcus islam is DARKNESS(I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE).

I love you...Jessu loves you more!

Am also a xtian and convert to islam so wat d big deal. No white or arab man appear to me I accept islam based on wat I learn here

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2013
Isiri:

Am also a xtian and convert to islam so wat d big deal. No white or arab man appear to me I accept islam based on wat I learn here
Really?! Thats great... smiley

Where is that op that claim he converted to christianity through an imaginary Jesus(Isa) he saw in mecca... I wonder how you came to conclusion that the man you saw was Isa not satan. grin

Someone just said he converted to Islam through the knowledge he gained here about Islam. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2013
Mintayo:
atleast u nw knw that good deeds cnt take you to heaven!
very typical of u...maybe you shld read it from verses 33,huh?
And then compare with Romans 10:8-12
Seriously,you've got problems.Jesus said every man will give accounts of their deeds on the day of judgement and you said good deeds can't take you to heaven again,shame on you.

cherry-picking the Bible again!
Anyway we are talking about 'd name of allah here'.

Why not read d whole of d story instead!
From d above u just shown that Jesus is God
I am not cherry-picking,I am mango-picking the bible.So God can't do nothing of himself? Jesus said I can of myself do nothing and he's God? You have really been brainwashed by your pastors,some of you christians are just like robots.

what cheat codes? Pls tell me!
I have shown you where Jesus gave us the authority to pray, heal and do miracle in His name, but u ignore that!
If you ask Jesus for help when he was alive,when on earth,he will grant it to you.But asking for help from the unseen should be for God alone,the creator and cherisher of mankind.A brother just converted to Islam and told us how he also healed the blind and let the lame walked,but all those blind and lame he healed were fake,not original ones.It was staged to make fool out the people and deceive the public.

so many misconception and misinterpretations!
Why don't you give us the interpretations and clear the misconceptions?

I am done with this thread but i will let you again-that no good deeds can take you to heaven!

In my search for d truth,i have seen d technique satan is using to decieve ppl-that doing good will get you to heaven!

-Budhist beleiv in their god too and they believ in doing good too!
-same thing with hindu and so many false religion too!
They will say that there is a god and mankind must do good to v eternal life!
-moralist also believ in doing good!
you are now taking after the op,don't run away na.For good deeds to be accepted,they are two conditions needed.
1)It must be totally for the sake of the one and only one true God(Allah),the creator and sustainer of mankind,not to show-off nor to gain praise and fame.
2)It must be in accordance to the ways and teachings of the last and final messenger prophet muhammed(pbuh).
But what abt d sinful man? What plans do these gods have for d sinful man? How do they intend to wash away man's sinful nature?- this is d basis of Redemption and reconciliation to God through Christ Jesus!
This issue is a serious matter that doing good alone cannot provide any solution to it!
You have limited God to the extent that God cannot forgive by sacrificing someone for the sins of others.What about those before Jesus,are they going to he'll because Jesus didn't die for their sins?

I pray that God will give u and d rest understanding and that He will open ur eyes to the TRUTH!

And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

Shalom.
Brother,where's the truth? The truth is here in Islam-peace acquired by submitting one's will to the creator Allah(swt).Better don't die in your falsehood.....Peace

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2013
Isiri:

That's great brother.You don't need anybody to appear to you.The op and his friends are just liars.Guidance comes directly from Allah to one's heart.....Peace
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Isiri: 12:45pm On May 31, 2013
lanrexlan: That's great brother.You don't need anybody to appear to you.The op and his friends are just liars.Guidance comes directly from Allah to one's heart.....Peace

Thanks a lot bro...u guz always talk with fact unlike the xtians here.Barka jumat

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2013
Isiri:

There is no big deal actually...ppl change to whatever they like...where i am here, a lady too just converted to christainity,so?

So congrats to u-i hope dt islam satisfy u and give u d peace u desire!

But let me tell u what u,lanre and d likes dnt knw-there thousands of ppl who converts to christainity without Jesus appearing to dem!
Jesus appears to whomever He wishes and for HIS own purpose-at His own time!
My parents were muslims&they converted to christainity-Jesus didnt appear to dem. They had an experience,an encounter, a conviction(which i believ u didnt v,cus if u do,u wnt leave christainity).
when Jesus appear to ppl-it is for His own purpose and on a rare circumstances.

Paul had an encounter with Jesus on His way to damascus as he wanted to go and persecute christains!
Like d Op too,Jesus appeared to him in mecca(a supposed muslim holy land-dt is for a reason).
I knw a muslim lecturer teaching islamic studies in a northern university whom Jesus appear to in His office!

Jesus appear to ppl as HE wishes(since He is d Lord). He doesn't need to appear to u bfore u cn change to christainity,He decides to appear to anyone He desires! I bet u dnt knw aw many ppl that converts to christainity in crusades,camps etc,Jesus didnt appear to them-but His Spirit(d Holy Spirit) convicts dem!
When i became a christain too,Jesus didnt appear to me,but He lives in my heart-in me,also with everyone who has accepted Him as their Lord and saviour!
Also,the Bible is more than enough to reveal Jesus to you-from Genesis to Revelations-Jesus was revealed!
Thank God for His Spirit who teaches us into all TRUTH!

1 John 2:19.
They went out from us,but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt would have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. (belong to us).

Pls can i ask you some questions and i will indulge you to answer them sincerely
- how did u become a christain?
-where u born again as a christain?

Shalom.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2013
Mintayo:

There is no big deal actually...ppl change to whatever they like...where i am here, a lady too just converted to christainity,so?

Islam will surely give him the peace of mind,that's the best.The fastest growing religion in the world is ISLAM.A statistics was released by an american magazine in 1992 and it gives the rate by which religion throughout the world has increased through the span of 30years,1950-1980.The statistics put ISLAM as number one with an increase of 237%,christianity only grow by 34%.The fastest growing religion in europe,america,africa and all over the world is ISLAM.Join the religion of peace

But let me tell u what u,lanre and d likes dnt knw-there thousands of ppl who converts to christainity without Jesus appearing to dem!
My parents were muslims&they converted to christainity-Jesus didnt appear to dem. They had an experience,an encounter, a conviction(which i believ u didnt v,cus if u do,u wnt leave christainity).
when Jesus appear to ppl-it is for His own purpose and on a rare circumstances
Funny,I have heard different people having different encounters with different Jesus.I read someone's encounter and Jesus he claimed he saw had holes in his hands(maybe the holes of the alleged crucifixion)lolz.
Different funny stories,almost half of christians always had a dream having encounters with Jesus,a journey to hell.I read another book titled 3 hours interview in hell,he also gave another account.Let's the op tells us how Jesus looks like,maybe we can recognize him If he appears to us.

Paul had an encounter with Jesus on His way to damascus as he wanted to go and persecute christains!
Like d Op too,Jesus appeared to him in mecca(a supposed muslim holy land-dt is for a reason).
I knw a muslim lecturer teaching islamic studies in a northern university whom Jesus appear to in His office!

Jesus appear to ppl as HE wishes(since He is d Lord). He doesn't need to appear to u bfore u cn change to christainity,He decides to appear to anyone He desires! I bet u dnt knw aw many ppl that converts to christainity in crusades,camps etc,Jesus didnt appear to them-but His Spirit(d Holy Spirit) convicts dem!
When i became a christain too,Jesus didnt appear to me,but He lives in my heart-in me,also with everyone who has accepted Him as their Lord and saviour!
Also,the Bible is more than enough to reveal Jesus to you-from Genesis to Revelations-Jesus was revealed!

They went out from us,but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt would have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. (belong to us)
You,the op and apostle paul are liars.You took after paul
your mentor.The op never answered any questions posed to him about his encounter with alleged Jesus.

Pls can i ask you some questions and i will indulge you to answer them sincerely

Shalom.
How can someone become a christian? Through preaching or you are following your parents blindly,either of the two.Some people do convert to christianity because of the following reasons.
1)Poverty,it's only christians that you organize a crusade and promised its audience food and free transport.So someone that hasn't eat a good meal that day will just hurry there,leaving his religion.
2)Trial by Allah;When Allah test people with certain trials,they wouldn't have patience to bear it patiently,then christian crusaders will come telling him that Jesus had died for his sins,all his problems are solved,funny people.Only Allah solves problems.If you accepted Islam,nobody will tell you that you won't encounter problems again,Allah will surely test you to ascertain your faith.As Allah said in the glorious Quran in surah Al-ankabout 29;2-''Do people think that they will be left alone because they say;We believe,and will not be tested?''
The more trials you have,and how you bear them the more closer you come to Allah,and the more his favours and mercy He shall shower on you in this world and the hereafter.
3)Deceit;Performing miracles in crusades whereas they can't perform such in hospitals.Many people are blind and cripple,they won't heal those ones.They will just stage a crusade and heal fake cripples and blind,making fool on their audience.....Peace
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Isiri: 4:57pm On May 31, 2013
Mintayo:

when Jesus appear to ppl-it is for His own purpose and on a rare circumstances.

They went out from us,but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt would have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. (belong to us).

Shalom.

Why don't u ask the OP the same questions. Well,I was born and raise as a xtian nd never miss church until early last year when I started coming to religion section here.I'm not saying xtianity is bad but luv many tins about islam than xtian.islam honor all prophet of God and very rear to see them fabricating a story or telling lies.pls bro,just leave me with my new fate cus noting u will say that will make me revert my decision.thanks for ur understand. God will bless u

3 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Isiri: 6:47pm On May 31, 2013
Isiri:

Why don't u ask the OP the same questions. Well,I was born and raise as a xtian nd never miss church until early last year when I started coming to religion section here.I'm not saying xtianity is bad but luv many tins about islam than xtian.islam honor all prophet of God and very rear to see them fabricating a story or telling lies.pls bro,just leave me with my new fate cus noting u will say that will make me revert my decision.thanks for ur understand. God will bless u

Bros nobody has ever encounter Jesus christ.it all lie we always tell ourself just to win soul.as I said,no body can change my decision even my mum can't.let God judge me

3 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2013
Isiri:

Bros nobody has ever encounter Jesus christ.it all lie we always tell ourself just to win soul.as I said,no body can change my decision even my mum can't.let God judge me

funny dude...welcome to d lying world of Islam...

I cant change ur mind,i am nt God...i can actually c that truely 'YOU WERE A CHRISTAIN'...LOL

You actually didnt have that encounter...do u knw what it means to v an encounter I doubt that!

I Pray that d Lord have mercy on ur soul!
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 4:42am On Jun 01, 2013
Isiri:

that is d mistake so many pple make,including Christains...they think that since they were born into a christain home,they are authomatically christains!
They dnt knw that being a chrustain is more than that!

Anyways...Thank you very much...for answering my questions,i really appreciate that!

I have gotten what i wanted...u actually told me what i was expecting to hear!

God bless you!
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 5:45am On Jun 01, 2013
lanrexlan: Islam will surely give him the peace of mind,that's the best.
I knw nw...jus as it has given d ppl in d northern Nigeria;jus lyk it is given dem in iraq,iran,pakistan,egypt,sudan,kenya,saudi arabia etc right...i doubt if u knw wt peace is! Peaceful enough dt dey(muslims) r movin to non-muslim countries,leavin der war torn countries?wt peace hs it given 2d children of Stephen house in abk whose parents where killed by som ppl shoutin Allahu akbar?

The fastest growing religion in the world is ISLAM.

buahahah...only an ignorant person l believ dt!soi shld join Islam bcus it is d fastest growing religion?
A religion which has no salvation plan 4me? No redemption plan,no reconciliation??A religion which says i wld go 2hell 1st den later paradise if allah pleases? A religion which says black ppl l go to hell?
A religion whose founder said himself dt he doesnt knw where he will end up,whether hell or paradise? A religion soaked and synonymous to terrorisma religion whose ideology is FORCE N KILLINGS
Cancer is a deadly disease n it spread n kills fast too sou knw i v always blive dt bfore until a muslim converts from iran told me odawise which i found out 2b true[b]der r millions of non-muslims in islamic countries(who lies dt dey r muslims 2 prevent persecution n harrasment).muslim cn easily c convert 2 islam bt more muslims who leave islam r invisibl 2 muslims bcus dey mostly leave islam secretly,so dt dey wnt b killed as apostate,q 4:89.[/b]so lyk i said continue 2 delude ur self..islam actually dying&top islamic scholas ard d world knw dis!
No wonder dey r all moving to d west with der cancerous idelogy!

Funny,I have heard different people having different encounters with different Jesus.
Let's the op tells us how Jesus looks like,maybe we can recognize him If he appears to us.

weda u belive it or nt,Jesus died and He arose!y wld u believ,mohammed is long dead&rotten,he cnt appear 2 anyone ofcourse,an helples muderer...lols.
Lyk i said bfore,Jesus appear 2 whomever He choses,somethin mohammed or allah cnt do...Glory 2 God,IF D OP TELLS U AW JESUS LUK LYK,WILL U BELIEVE HIM

You,the op and apostle paul are liars.You took after paul
your mentor.The op never answered any questions posed to him about his encounter with alleged Jesus.
.you knw,in my search for d truth, i found out that d epistle of pauls and d gospel was carefully removed by mohammed bcus those epistles are written to christains and they exposes mohammed lies,they r proofs of his fabricated lies,dey put a pamanent judgement on d quran-no wonder,just like satan,muslims hates paul,its anoda reason y i cnt accept islam-d religion of satan himself!
will u believ d Op? I doubt if u knw who a liar is?thank God dt it wasnt only him dt has an encountr wit Jesus!cn som1 v an encounter wit a dead mohammeddis shows aw REAL christainity is!

How can someone become a christian? Through preaching or you are following your parents blindly
i am nt a christain bcus my parents r christain-dt wld v been a terrible mistake;when it is time for Jesus to judge d world,my parents l nt answer 4 me,everyman 4 himself,it wld b a mistak 4 any1 2b a christain cus his/ha parents her christains.Christainity is a personal encounta,conviction,xperience.(wit Jesus).
ironically do u knw y som ppl cnt leave islam?so many ppl r afraid of persecution,a friend of mine said 2me 1 day dt if HE LEAVES ISLAM,HIS PARENTS WILL KILL HIM(dis&many more shows 2me dt islam is a satanic BONDAGE,a CAGE), i haerd of somone else who changed to islam&his parents disown Him-withdraw him from private school and send him packing!i read a book abt a pakistani woman who ran to new york after she converted bcus d muslims cleric wanted to kill her...islam is satan bondage,islam is terror,islam is darkness,it is satan's religion! It can only take Jesus 4som1 2b release!

Islam has nothing to offer,no LIFE,either here on earth or after earth!

John 10:10-Jesus said, '
Satan came to kill,to steal and to destroy! (does that sounds familiar)
and He continues-
But I(Jesus) came to give you LIFE and give you abundantly!
Halleluyah...i have life in Jesus!

I pray you Find him and that Jesus will reveal Himself to you!

Shalom.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2013
lanrexlan: .Some people do convert to christianity because of the following reasons.
People convert to christainity because their eyes has been Open-d Lord Jesus has destroyed d veil of darkness which d devil used in covering their faces via Islam. Because of the bondage they were kept in!
When they hear the message of salvation,d message of LIFE,y wnt dey leave Islam? Islam has no salvation plan,its bondage, so dis ppl under d anointing of God were set free in Jesus Name! Should i share my parents experience with you? I always say to ppl,dt right from d time of mohammed,christainity has been seen as a threat to islam-satan knw what d Gospel of our Lord Jesus can do!
Y didnt dey allow a church in saudi arabia&oda islamic countries?,they knw what d gospel can do, dey knw dt ppl will b set free from dere bondage,dey knw that ppl's eyes will b open 2d truth! Let dem allow churches just for a year-u will c aw many ppl will come to JESUS!

Jesus said,'And you shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shal set you FREE!

Vs 38.
He said again,' IF THE SON SET YOU FREE,YOU ARE FREE INDEED!

1)Poverty,
speaking of poverty...i think u shld google 'd top ten poorest countries in d world' and c for urself! Also google ' d richest countries in d world' and c for ursef! Poverty is found in islam! Y r muslims fleeing islamic countries to non-islamic countries?huh?
If each muslim contributes $1, d $1billion colected cld v built 200,000 'wooden' house 4 1million homeless Acehness muslims in Indonesia since 2004 tsunami!Earthquake muslims still live in apallin conditions in pakistan,iran,algeria,turkey etc;shame on u nt 2 care for human lives!Bt muslims l spend money 4 mosques,terrorisms,conversion of non-muslims as d quran says, all 4 self-interest in gaining extra merits points for allah!Look@ northern Nigeria and u r talkin abt poverty?Huh? Islam is poverty,satan is poverty,one of d reason Jesus came is to restore all things back,2 give FREEDOM.

Colossians 2:3 says, In HIM (Jesus)lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

1 Corinthians 8:9. Says...
You know the generous Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though He was rich,yet for your sake He became poor,so that by His poverty He could make you rich.

2)Trial by Allah
.tell that to d homeless muslims in Indonesia,Turkey,iraq etc. Christainity does nt say there wnt b trials but a profound way has been provided in JESUS. Matthew 6:19-34.
Matthew 11:28-30.
And Jesus said,"come to me,all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you.Let me teach you,because I am humble and gentle at heart nd you will find rest for your souls.
30. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden i give you is light.
(so comforting).
John 14:1. Jesus said...
"Don't let your heart be troubled,trust in God and trust in me."
vs 27. " I am leaving you witha gift-peace of mind and heart. AND THE PEACE I GIVE IS A GIFT THE WORLD CANNOT GIVE. SO DON'T BE TROUBLED OR AFRAID.

THERE MORE OF IT...Jesus is the only way...the way out of every tribultion trials!

3)Deceit;Performing miracles in crusades whereas they can't perform such in hospitals
If only you knw d power in d name of Jesus.Glory to God! I have witnessed ppl been healed in hospitals myself...you dnt knw that there christains outreaches to hospital where so many people are healed?has anyone been healed in d name of mohammed or allah before?

Many people are blind and cripple,they won't heal those ones.They will just stage a crusade and heal fake cripples and blind,making fool on their audience...
. Pls you too shld stage a crusade now and healed in d name of mohammed now or allah!
There is power in d name of Jesus.
Healing,deliverance,miracle has been done in d name of Jesus right from His days...or d miracle done by His disciples were also fake?
Luke 10: 17...look @ wat is disciples said when He sends them out;
17. When the seventy-two disciples returned,they joyfully reported to Him," Lord,even the demons obey us when WE USE YOUR NAME!"
So you c,this can only be done in Jesus Name!

I pray the Lord will give you understanding and He will open your eyes to the truth!

Jesus loves You!

Shalom.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Isiri: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mintayo:
People convert to christainity because their eyes has been Open-d Lord Jesus has destroyed d veil of darkness which d devil used in covering their faces via Islam. Because of the bondage they were kept in!
When they hear the message of salvation,d message of LIFE,y wnt dey leave Islam? Islam has no salvation plan,its bondage, so dis ppl under d anointing of God were set free in Jesus Name! Should i share my parents experience with you? I always say to ppl,dt right from d time of mohammed,christainity has been seen as a threat to islam-satan knw what d Gospel of our Lord Jesus can do!
Y didnt dey allow a church in saudi arabia&oda islamic countries?,they knw what d gospel can do, dey knw dt ppl will b set free from dere bondage,dey knw that ppl's eyes will b open 2d truth! Let dem allow churches just for a year-u will c aw many ppl will come to JESUS!

Jesus said,'And you shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shal set you FREE!

Vs 38.
He said again,' IF THE SON SET YOU FREE,YOU ARE FREE INDEED!

speaking of poverty...i think u shld google 'd top ten poorest countries in d world' and c for urself! Also google ' d richest countries in d world' and c for ursef! Poverty is found in islam! Y r muslims fleeing islamic countries to non-islamic countries?huh?
If each muslim contributes $1, d $1billion colected cld v built 200,000 'wooden' house 4 1million homeless Acehness muslims in Indonesia since 2004 tsunami!Earthquake muslims still live in apallin conditions in pakistan,iran,algeria,turkey etc;shame on u nt 2 care for human lives!Bt muslims l spend money 4 mosques,terrorisms,conversion of non-muslims as d quran says, all 4 self-interest in gaining extra merits points for allah!Look@ northern Nigeria and u r talkin abt poverty?Huh? Islam is poverty,satan is poverty,one of d reason Jesus came is to restore all things back,2 give FREEDOM.

Colossians 2:3 says, In HIM (Jesus)lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

1 Corinthians 8:9. Says...
You know the generous Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though He was rich,yet for your sake He became poor,so that by His poverty He could make you rich.

.tell that to d homeless muslims in Indonesia,Turkey,iraq etc. Christainity does nt say there wnt b trials but a profound way has been provided in JESUS. Matthew 6:19-34.
Matthew 11:28-30.
And Jesus said,"come to me,all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you.Let me teach you,because I am humble and gentle at heart nd you will find rest for your souls.
30. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden i give you is light.
(so comforting).
John 14:1. Jesus said...
"Don't let your heart be troubled,trust in God and trust in me."
vs 27. " I am leaving you witha gift-peace of mind and heart. AND THE PEACE I GIVE IS A GIFT THE WORLD CANNOT GIVE. SO DON'T BE TROUBLED OR AFRAID.

THERE MORE OF IT...Jesus is the only way...the way out of every tribultion trials!

If only you knw d power in d name of Jesus.Glory to God! I have witnessed ppl been healed in hospitals myself...you dnt knw that there christains outreaches to hospital where so many people are healed?has anyone been healed in d name of mohammed or allah before?

. Pls you too shld stage a crusade now and healed in d name of mohammed now or allah!
There is power in d name of Jesus.
Healing,deliverance,miracle has been done in d name of Jesus right from His days...or d miracle done by His disciples were also fake?
Luke 10: 17...look @ wat is disciples said when He sends them out;
17. When the seventy-two disciples returned,they joyfully reported to Him," Lord,even the demons obey us when WE USE YOUR NAME!"
So you c,this can only be done in Jesus Name!

I pray the Lord will give you understanding and He will open your eyes to the truth!

Jesus loves You!

Shalom.

Bros Mintayo..... Na lie full ur mouth. U just splittin garbage.continue foolin ur xtian follower am out.u cnt win my soul back ok.Islam is far better than xtianity.I luv jesus christ and muhammed and I follow dere teachin nd not teachin of u or pastor

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Isiri:

Bros Mintayo..... Na lie full ur mouth. U just splittin garbage.continue foolin ur xtian follower am out.u cnt win my soul back ok.Islam is far better than xtianity.I luv jesus christ and muhammed and I follow dere teachin nd not teachin of u or pastor

Actually we both know who d liar is here! Do u really know what it means to be a christain?
I cnt win you back,it is nt my jjob to do that,bt i will just tell u that it is nt too late to come back to Jesus...He is knocking at d door of ur heart!
Saying that islam is better than christainity,well i wnt argue on dt bt i will tell u what Jesus told His disciples-''by their fruits,we shall know them!"
and saying that you follow Jesus teaching- that is one satan's deception in Islam,they keep on saying that they follow Jesus teachings yet they didnt accept Him as their Lord and saviour(well satan knws d effect of that); yet they didnt believe He died&rose; they didnt believe He is the Son of God;they didnt believe in HIS person,His divinity-what a deception!
Satan knows dt d Salvation of man-kind lies in d Death and ressurection of Jesus Christ bt he wnt allow ppl to c that...bt satan l decieve them that dey shld say they believ in Jesus!
Let me ask you a question-WHICH OF JESUS TEACHINGS DO U BELIEV IN AND FOLLOW?

I pray d Lord Jesus will have mercy on you and Draw u back to Himself!
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
^ Isiri no mind those cross worshipers that keeps telling lies that they saw Jesus in their dreams, room, toilet, wardrobe, bathroom, resturants, office etc grin grin

Imagine a man claiming he is Jesus in australia with his wife Mary magdalene grin ...christians wont feed us with lies ahn ahn

Thank God you saw the the truth in Islam through understanding and open minded smiley
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by tintingz(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mintayo:

Actually we both know who d liar is here! Do u really know what it means to be a christain?
I cnt win you back,it is nt my jjob to do that,bt i will just tell u that it is nt too late to come back to Jesus...He is knocking at d door of ur heart!
Saying that islam is better than christainity,well i wnt argue on dt bt i will tell u what Jesus told His disciples-''by their fruits,we shall know them!"
and saying that you follow Jesus teaching- that is one satan's deception in Islam,they keep on saying that they follow Jesus teachings yet they didnt accept Him as their Lord and saviour(well satan knws d effect of that); yet they didnt believe He died&rose; they didnt believe He is the Son of God;they didnt believe in HIS person,His divinity-what a deception!
Satan knows dt d Salvation of man-kind lies in d Death and ressurection of Jesus Christ bt he wnt allow ppl to c that...bt satan l decieve them that dey shld say they believ in Jesus!
Let me ask you a question-WHICH OF JESUS TEACHINGS DO U BELIEV IN AND FOLLOW?

I pray d Lord Jesus will have mercy on you and Draw u back to Himself!
You cant put Islam with Judaism..

Islam - Jesus is a prophet from God, he performed miracles, his Mother Mary(as) was placed among the best and pure woman on earth, Allah(swt) answered Jesus(as) prayers and saved Him from death, he(Jesus) will come back to fight the dajjal(anti-christ one eye beast) and declear Islam as the religion from God

Judiasm - Jesus is a fraud and a liar, he is not from God talkless being the son of God, his mother Mary was a who;re, Jesus is a bastard, the jews hate Jesus they wanted to kill him but God saved him, till date the Jews never believed in Jesus(as)

The Jews and christians also reject Mohammed(sa) as the last prophet from God.

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Isiri: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
tintingz: You cant put Islam with Judaism..

Islam - Jesus is a prophet from God, he performed miracles, his Mother Mary(as) was placed among the best and pure woman on earth, Allah(swt) answered Jesus(as) prayers and saved Him from death, he(Jesus) will come back to fight the dajjal(anti-christ one eye beast) and declear Islam as the religion from God

Judiasm - Jesus is a fraud and a liar, he is not from God talkless being the son of God, his mother Mary was a who;re, Jesus is a bastard, the jews hate Jesus they wanted to kill him but God saved him, till date the Jews never believed in Jesus(as)

The Jews and christians also reject Mohammed(sa) as the last prophet from God.

@Mintayo....God is my personal savior and him alone I worship and give account to and not d 3 gods. Jesus Christ preach 1 God like other before and after him so am on the right path of God choosing ones. I accepted islam because I don't want to go to hell,want to follow the step of all the prophet that preach 1 God and I believe it is only in islam I can achieve it cus islam respect and honor all prophet of God.Am sorry Mintayo,my mum also not happy with me but I have no choice than to go with islam.
@thintin.... Appreciate ur contribution,may God give u more knowledge

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
@Brother Isiri and brother tintingz,just leave mintayo alone to wander blindly in his error.All what he posted is rubbish,brother tintingz I think you have known mintayo for sometimes now,he will never admit he is wrong,same with his friend(alexis).They have been brainwashed to the extent that they can reason again,don't waste your precious time with him.....Peace

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mintayo:
I knw nw...jus as it has given d ppl in d northern Nigeria;jus lyk it is given dem in iraq,iran,pakistan,egypt,sudan,kenya,saudi arabia etc right...i doubt if u knw wt peace is! Peaceful enough dt dey(muslims) r movin to non-muslim countries,leavin der war torn countries?wt peace hs it given 2d children of Stephen house in abk whose parents where killed by som ppl shoutin Allahu akbar?
That's why your christian brothers are running to abu dahabi and other islamic countries to work.

Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ??Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims?? America is greatest terrorist in the world.

buahahah...only an ignorant person l believ dt!soi shld join Islam bcus it is d fastest growing religion?
A religion which has no salvation plan 4me? No redemption plan,no reconciliation??A religion which says i wld go 2hell 1st den later paradise if allah pleases? A religion which says black ppl l go to hell?
A religion whose founder said himself dt he doesnt knw where he will end up,whether hell or paradise? A religion soaked and synonymous to terrorisma religion whose ideology is FORCE N KILLINGS
Cancer is a deadly disease n it spread n kills fast too sou knw i v always blive dt bfore until a muslim converts from iran told me odawise which i found out 2b true[b]der r millions of non-muslims in islamic countries(who lies dt dey r muslims 2 prevent persecution n harrasment).muslim cn easily c convert 2 islam bt more muslims who leave islam r invisibl 2 muslims bcus dey mostly leave islam secretly,so dt dey wnt b killed as apostate,q 4:89.[/b]so lyk i said continue 2 delude ur self..islam actually dying&top islamic scholas ard d world knw dis!
Blah Blah,no sense.Where's your proof? Islam has no salvation plan,yet many people keep embracing it.Seriously,you've no proof,don't die in your ignorance,it's only when angel of death comes to you,that you will realise that Jesus(pbuh) was only a messenger and has no share in divinity,and by then it will be too late to accept the religion of the creator.

weda u belive it or nt,Jesus died and He arose!y wld u believ,mohammed is long dead&rotten,he cnt appear 2 anyone ofcourse,an helples muderer...lols.
Lyk i said bfore,Jesus appear 2 whomever He choses,somethin mohammed or allah cnt do...Glory 2 God,IF D OP TELLS U AW JESUS LUK LYK,WILL U BELIEVE HIM
Let the op tell us,can God die? Jesus died and rose again,and he is God? Who was controlling the world then?I swear you have no proof.

.you knw,in my search for d truth, i found out that d epistle of pauls and d gospel was carefully removed by mohammed bcus those epistles are written to christains and they exposes mohammed lies,they r proofs of his fabricated lies,dey put a pamanent judgement on d quran-no wonder,just like satan,muslims hates paul,its anoda reason y i cnt accept islam-d religion of satan himself!
What's he saying now? Fool,was muhammed(pbuh) before paul or paul was after muhammed(pbuh)? Can't you think? What's prophet muhammed(pbuh)'s problem with paul? You are really sick.Nobody is forcing to accept,but you will regret later.
will u believ d Op? I doubt if u knw who a liar is?thank God dt it wasnt only him dt has an encountr wit Jesus!cn som1 v an encounter wit a dead mohammeddis shows aw REAL christainity is!
Are you the op? The op has ran away,he can't withstand the truth,he fled.He never answer the simple questions.

i am nt a christain bcus my parents r christain-dt wld v been a terrible mistake;when it is time for Jesus to judge d world,my parents l nt answer 4 me,everyman 4 himself,it wld b a mistak 4 any1 2b a christain cus his/ha parents her christains.Christainity is a personal encounta,conviction,xperience.(wit Jesus).
ironically do u knw y som ppl cnt leave islam?so many ppl r afraid of persecution,a friend of mine said 2me 1 day dt if HE LEAVES ISLAM,HIS PARENTS WILL KILL HIM(dis&many more shows 2me dt islam is a satanic BONDAGE,a CAGE), i haerd of somone else who changed to islam&his parents disown Him-withdraw him from private school and send him packing!i read a book abt a pakistani woman who ran to new york after she converted bcus d muslims cleric wanted to kill her...islam is satan bondage,islam is terror,islam is darkness,it is satan's religion! It can only take Jesus 4som1 2b release!
Cocoon,and your parents were beheaded when they accepted christianity If your story is true?Keep saying rubbish.

Islam has nothing to offer,no LIFE,either here on earth or after earth!

John 10:10-Jesus said, '
Satan came to kill,to steal and to destroy! (does that sounds familiar)
and He continues-
But I(Jesus) came to give you LIFE and give you abundantly!
Halleluyah...i have life in Jesus!

I pray you Find him and that Jesus will reveal Himself to you!

Shalom.
You will realise Islam has many to offer when you are put in your grave.....Peace
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
lanrexlan: America is greatest terrorist in the world.
do u see how hypocritical you are? Who is sponsoring boko-haram? America? What abt alqueda? America? Is America a christain country? If America is a christain country just as saudi is to islam,do u think there will be any mosque in America today? Hypocrites!

Blah Blah,no sense.Where's your proof? Islam has no salvation plan,yet many people keep embracing it.Seriously,you've no proof,don't die in your ignorance,it's only when angel of death comes to you,that you will realise that Jesus(pbuh) was only a messenger and has no share in divinity,and by then it will be too late to accept the religion of the creator.
Jesus is not a messenger...He came as a Son of God;He didnt call Himself a messenger of anybody,it was mohammed trying to equate Jesus with himself that call Him that!
show me allah salvation plan now?
"Just do good deeds and belieev in me(a selfish god) and then you will go to hell first(a deceptive god) and den i wll weight ur goods deeds against ur bad,den i will decide weda u will go 2 paradise"! Does dt sound like a god who has salvation plan?

Let the op tell us,can God die? Jesus died and rose again,and he is God? Who was controlling the world then?I swear you have no proof.
how many times do we want to explain that to u huh? "The things of God are foolishness to them that are perishing..."
if He tells u,will u believ him?
I dnt need to proof anything to u...i have d Bible as my companion so i dnt need to believ d lies in d quran!

What's he saying now? Fool,was muhammed(pbuh) before paul or paul was after muhammed(pbuh)? Can't you think? What's prophet muhammed(pbuh)'s problem with paul? You are really sick.Nobody is forcing to accept,but you will regret later.
regret what? That i accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal saviour who came to d world as a man to save d world...someone who preaches peace,someone who brought salvation!
I dnt regret following a child-molester,a murderer, a thief, a liar, a slave slayer etc,i dnt regret that at all!
I think you knw what i am saying about Paul so stop d pretence-game!

Are you the op? The op has ran away,he can't withstand the truth,he fled.He never answer the simple questions.
like i said before,will u believ him if he tells you?

Cocoon,and your parents were beheaded when they accepted christianity If your story is true?Keep saying rubbish.
u should v asked me to share d experience with u instead of saying what u are saying...lols.

You will realise Islam has many to offer when you are put in your grave.....Peace
like what? Like u being buried with ur face facing d kaaba? Guy,Jesus loves you!
Mohammed died as a man who doesn't knw where He was going! He died asking God for mercy for d evil he has done and d people He has led astray...do u think such a man is worth following? Mohammed is going to be judged by Jesus,I am sure d guy is in hell now!
Here what Jesus said:
John 14:2. (KJV)
In my Father's house are many mansions:if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Can u c that?
I rest my case with you and I will continue to pray for u that the veil of darkness that is covering ur face be opened!

Shalom
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2013
tintingz: You cant put Islam with Judaism!
u actually dnt knw anything abt Judaism,u copied something from an islamic site to decieve ppl!

judaism belive that God as d creator of time, space,energy and matter is beyond them, and cannot be born or die,or literally have a son. They believe that it is heretical for anyman to claim to b God,or d literal son of God; they also believe and follow only d law of moses! They do nt share christain concept of "salvation", as it does not believe people are born in d "state of sin", instead a person who sins can repents of that sin and in most cases be forgiven

CAN YOU SEE WHERE mohammed COPIED HIS QURAN FROM?
CAN YOU SEE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN JUDAISM AND ISLAM FROM ABOVE?

The Jews and christians also reject[s]Mohammed(sa) as the last prophet from God[/s].
very typical of you...it is just u ppl cnt think!
If Jesus was a prophet of allah,y was it that Jesus msg and dt of mohammed are antagonistic?huh? WHY WLD MOHAMMED OR ALLAH NEGLECT SOME PART OF JESUS AND ACCEPT D PART THAT SUITE HIS MSG,even when history confirms it?
Y wld they accept him,somebody that came with a msg of lies? Someone whose lifestyle doesnt befitt d lifestyle of a true prophet?
Someone who doesn't fulfil any of the prophecy God gave to them?
Someone who wanted to force them to worship moon gods?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2013
tintingz: ^ Isiri no mind those cross worshipers that keeps telling lies that they saw Jesus in their dreams, room, toilet, wardrobe, bathroom, resturants, office etc grin grin
truth that is beyond ur understanding..."the things of God is a mystery to them that are perishing".
Tell me has anyone seen mohammed/allah appeared to them?

Imagine a man claiming he is Jesus in australia with his wife Mary magdalene grin
is that d Jesus u people have in d quran?lol.
As a Christain,i am not surprised when i saw d news of this man who claim to be Jesus...INFACT IT MAKES MY FAITH IN JESUS STRONG THE MORE!
Jesus said in Mark 13:5-6.
5. "Jesus replied."don't let anyone decieve you,
6. For many will come in my name,claiming, 'I am the messiah,' they will decieve many.
He also said in Matthew 24:24 that many false messiahs and false prophets(like mohammed) will arise deciving people!
So u c, i am nt surprise...infact,i am expecting more of such fake Jesus(this is d end time). It is only gullible pple like u will believ them!

Thank God you saw the the truth in Islam through understanding and open minded smiley
please what is the truth in islam? Huh? A religion that was founded on lies

May the Lord have mercy on you all!
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2013
tintingz: Islam - Jesus is a prophet from God, he performed miracles, his Mother Mary(as) was placed among the best and pure woman on earth, Allah(swt) answered Jesus(as) prayers and saved Him from death, he(Jesus) will come back to fight the dajjal(anti-christ one eye beast) and declear Islam as the religion from God

in whose name did He perform d miracles? Allah's?
Lol, when and where did He pray to allah to save Him from death? D allah god that cnt save mohammed from death?
i am sure the Jesus you are talking about here is different from the Jesus in the Bible,right?

Who will Jesus come and tell abt islam? D jews u claim dnt believ Him?
Jesus is coming back to gather His church-the christains and judge mankind,pls stop your lies and show us ur own Jesus!

"And who is a Liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not Christ(messiah). Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an Anti-christ. 1 John 2:22-23.

3. "But if anyone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist,which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here. 1 John 4:3.

I am sure u knw who an antichrist is now huhcheesy.

May the Lord Jesus have mercy on you!
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by mahdino: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2013
highyo: I TRAVEL TO MECCA AND CAME BACK TO BECOME A PASTOR
My name is Ali, I beat my wife every day, she still has marks on her body from where I beat her, I could not help myself. As I talk about my weaknesses, I feel ashamed. I beat her daily. My wife and children were fully humiliated, but it was beyond my control. At times,, I will spend a month at times a year outside, not to harm them. I spent my money on drinking at times I sit to watch other family, how their father cares for them, but I could not imitate them.
I was a very devoted Muslim. I later quit drinking, and then I decided to move to Saudi Arabia, because I was told there is no selling of alcoholic there. Then I became very devoted Muslim in Saudi Arabia.
After year, I decide to go to Hajj. We reach Mecca by sunset and entered the Ka’aba. After going around the Ka’aba, evening prayers were performed; I became a Muslim devoted to this religion and a real pilgrim. Now I am going to live peacefully with my family I thought. Allah has accepted my prayers. That night, I slept outside because it was too hot in the tent. Suddenly, I saw a white shining man who asks me to go with him. Who is this? It was Isa, He ask me to follow him that I belong to him. He touched my head and ask me to depart from here. I do not belong there. When I woke up, the voice keeps warning me to depart from there, that I do not belong there. Then I rushed into the tent to woke my friend and told them about the dream, but they said, It is not possible to see Isa here, but the voice keep talking to my. I was not sleeping.
I decide to sleep again but the voice said, Ali, you do not belong here, leave that place now. You will not make this pilgrimage. I could not sleep, then I went into my car to sleep. The next morning my friend saw me in the car, they asked why and I told them Jesus keep talking to me, then we all concluded it was a bad night, that we should go to MINA. I set to go with them that morning then again, the voice ask me not to go to the pigramage. Then I rushed back to Akba, and rushed back home.
Many people came to welcome me, they were many, then I rose up and told them what happened to me. No one believed me, because no one can become a christain in Saudi Arabia. They all laugh at me that I has started drinking again. when other people left, I told my wife the whole story, I begged her for her forgiveness, and promise never to strike her again. Then I started crying. She was very surprised and agree join my new religion
People were very surprised for the new changes in me.for more than two years, I could not find a single christain in my country. So I was very disturbed, I never even came across bible, despite all my effort, so one day, I tuned my Radio, I heard a chistain message, then I worte down the station number, then they sent me a bible. I read the whole bible since then, My life changed totally, when I started living according to the bible. Christ is the true savior, and only him can give salvation, accept him toda
y

+2012] IS TERRORISM A MUSLIM MONOPOLY[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
IS TERRORISM A MUSLIM MONOPOLY
TERRORISM IS FIRST TIME USE IN THE 1790S DURING THE FRENCH REVOLUTION THE YEAR 1793 TO 1794 WERE CALLED THE YEAR OF TERROR[color=#990000][/color] MAXIMILIN ROBESPIERVE WAS HEADING THE GOV. AND HE KILLED THOUSAND OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS HE ARRESTED OVER 500,000, 40,000 WERE EXECUTED 200,000 WERE STARVED TO DEATH . WHEN U LOOK AT ATTACKS FROM THE 19TH CENTURY U CAN HARDLY FIND ANY ATTACK DONE BY THE MUSLIMS

IN 1881 TSAR ALEXANDER II OF RUSSIA WAS ASSASINATED IN A BOMB BLAST KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE ATTACK WAS CARRIED OUT BY IGNANCY NOT A MUSLIM

IN 1886 A BOMD BLAST TOOK PLACE IN HAYMARKET SQ IN CHICAGO DURING A LABOUR RALLY 12 INNOCENT KILLED DONE BY 8 ANARCHISTS ALL OF THEM WERE NOT MUSLIMS

5TH SEP 1901 THE THEN US PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY WAS ASSASINATED BY A MAN NAMED LEON CZOLGOSZ

1ST OCTOBER 1910 THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST IN LOS ANGELS TIMES NEWSPAPEER BUILDING KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE DONE BY 2 CHRISTIANS NAMED JAMES AND JOSEPH NOT MUSLIMS

28 JUNE 1914 ARCHDUKE OF AUTRIA AND HIS WIFE WERE ASSASINATED BY MEMBERS OF THE YOUNG BOSNIA GROUP THEY WERE SERBS NOT MUSLIMS

16TH APRIL 1925 A BOMB BLAST IN ST NEDELYA CHURCH IN SOFIA THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA MORE THAN 150 KILLED AND 500 INJURED BY BULGARIAN COMMUNIST PARTY NOT MUSLIMS

9TH OCTOBER 1934 KING ALEXANDER OF YUGOSLAVIA WAS ASSASINATED BY VLADA GEORGIEFF NON MUSLIM

1ST MAY 1951 THE FIRST US PLANE HIJACKED BY RAMEREZ ORTIZ NON MUSLIM

28TH AUGUST 1968 THE US AMBASSADOR TO GUATEMELA WAS ASSASINATED BY A NON MUSLIM

30TH JULY 1969 USS AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN KNIFED BY A JAPANESE NON MUSLIM

3RD SEPTEMBER 1969 US AMBASSADOR TO BRAZIL WAS KIDNAPPED BY A NON MUSLIM

19TH APRIL 1995 BOMBING OF THE FEDERAL BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA CITY KILLED 160 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS BY 2 CHRISTIANS TIMOTHY AND TERRY
DO U KNOW THAT FROM 1941 TO 1948 AFTER THE WORLD WAR IN A SPAN OF 8 YRS 259 TERRORIST ATTACKS WERE CONDUCTED BY JEWISH TERRORIST GROUP WITH DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THE 22ND JULY 1945 BOMBING OF KING DAVID HOTEL HEADED BY MENACHEM BEGIN KILLED 91 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS AND THIS SAME MAN MENACHEM BEGIN LATER BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISREAL AND LATER GOT AWARD FOR NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE. HOW COULD THE WORLD KEEP SILIENCE TO SUCH ATROCITIES HMMMM

HITLER ALONE KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS WHO WAS HE, A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

IN GERMANY FROM 1968 TO 1992 BAADER MEINHOFF GANG KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS THEY WERE ALL NOT MUSLIMS

IN ITALY THE RED BRIGADE HAVE KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT PEOPLE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KIDNAPPING AND KILLING OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF ITALLY ALDO MORO

THE JAPANESE RED ARMY ON THE 20TH MARCH 1995 ALIM SHINRIKYO USED NEON GAS IN THE TOKYO SUBWAY KILLED 7 AND INJURED 5700 INNOCENT POEPLE THEY WERE BUDDHIST NOT MUSLIMS

U.K FOR ABOUT 100 YEARS NOW THE IRA IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY ARE CONDUCTING TERRORIST ATTACKS WHICH IN
1972 THREE BOMBS BLASTR KILLING 27 PEOPLE THEY ARE CATHOLICS NOT MUSLIMS,
IN 1974 TWO BOMBS BLAST IN GULFORD PUB KILLED 5 AND INJURED 44 THE SECOND BLAST IN BIRMINGHAM PUB KILLED 21 AND INJURED 182

JUST MENTIONING A FEW

1996 A BOMB BLAST IN MANCHESTER SHOPPING CENTER WERE ABOUT 206 INJURED

IN 1998 1ST AUGUST THE IRA PLANTED A CAR BOMB WHICH KILLED 35

15TH AUGUST 1998 OMAGH BOMB BLAST KILLED 29 OVER 330 INJURED

4TH MARCH 2001 BBC WAS BOMBED ALL BY IRA NOT MUSLIMS

IN SPAIN AND FRANCE THE ETA CONDUCTED 36 ATTACKS

IN AFRICA THERE ARE SO MANY BUT ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS IS THE LORD SALVATION ARMY A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN UGANDA THEY BRIAN WASH YOUNG CHILDREN TO COMMIT TERRIRIST ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

IN SRI LANKA THE MOST NOTORIOYUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD EXPERT IN SUICIDE BOMBING THEY ARE HINDU NOT MUSLIMS

MAOISTS IN NEPAKL IN 7YRS CARRIED 99 ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

ATTF AND NLFF ARE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GORUP IN NORTH EAST INDIA

2ND OCT 2004 44 HINDUS KILLED BY THEM NOT MUSLIMS

ULFA IN A SPAN OF 16yrs FROM 1990-2006 HAS CARRIED OUT 749 ATTACKS THEY ARE NON MUSLIMS.

JOESEPH STALLIN (KNOW AS UNCLE JOE) KILLED 20 MILLION. HUMAN BEIGN INCLUDING 14.5 MILLION WERE STARVED TO DEATH HE WAS NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN YOU GO TO CHINA MAO TSE TSUNG HAS KILLED OVER 15 MILLION HUMAN BEIGNS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

BENITO MUSSOLINI OF ITALY KILLED 400,000 HUMAN BEINGS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

ASHOKA IN ONE BATTLE ALONE OF KALINGA KILLED MORE THAN 100,000 PEOPLE HE WAS A HINDU NOT A MUSLIM

WE KNOW WE HAVE OUR BLACK SHEEP LIKE SADDAM HUSSAIN HISTORY TELLS US THAT HE KILLED A FEW 100 THOUSAND PEOPLE BUT THE EMBARGO PUT BY GEORGE BUSH AND U.S ALONE KILLED MORE THAN 500,000 IRAQI CHILDREN (HALF A MILLION) INNOCENT CHILDREN BY GEORGE BUSH A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN WE ANALYSE WE CAN SURELY SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT TERRORISM IS A MUSLIM MONOPOLY, NOT ONLY THAT. IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY IT IS NOT EVEN ENCOURAGE IN ISLAM.

QURAN 5:32 SAYS IF ANYONE KILLS ANY HUMAN BEIGN WOULD BE AS IF HE HAD KILLED ALL MANKIND, AND IF ANYONE SAVE ANY HUMAN BEIGN IS AS IF HE HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL HUMANITY.
ISLAM CONDEMS ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by mahdino: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
kambo:
in jesus time there was gillete rght?
Muslims invented circumcision? Islam wch was founded over 4 centuries after jesus arose from d dead.
Jesus put his head to d ground wen prayg @ lazarus grave.
, wen prayg to feed the multitude?
Fact? Christianity predates islam by a long imagine so islam is d copycat not christianity.
Nobody is competing with u as in who started an act first, all I'm trying to tell u is that Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad peace be upon them all, practice the same religion and submitted there selves to one God (Allah, Eli, Ela)
All of them during there time they were the way the truth and the light, THIS IS THE TIME OF MOHAMMAD HE IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. For Jesus told u that when HE the spirit of truth is come HE shall guide u into all truth ...
When Jesus comes in his second coming, (at this point I want u to think) you will go to him and say Lord,Lord have we not done many mighty works in your name... He will tell to depart from here I don't even know you...
Do the Muslims call him Lord, Lord? NO
Do the Jews call him Lord, Lord? NO
Do the Christians call him Lord, Lord? YES
It is better u follow him as he said for salvation keep the laws and the commandment. He is your master not Paul
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Isiri:

Am also a xtian and convert to islam so wat d big deal.
no big deal im it jare my dear. Afterall many were called but few were chosen. So hell is very accomondative. You were only traveling there with bike before. But now you have won a free mtn aeroplane that will fasten your journey. You better jump down before is too late or else your punishment will be more than mohammed himself for you are going to end up in center of hell

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Mintayo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Isiri:

@Mintayo....God is my personal savior and him alone I worship and give account to and not d 3 gods.
you c,you have shown that u were nt really a christain before!
Pls show me how God is your salvation? You said God is ur salvation yet you refuse His greatest gift of Love,the Man,who alone can unite you 2 God-Jesus Christ!
John 3:16 says ,
" For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son,that whosoever believeth in Him will not perish but has everlasting life.
17 says-
" God sent His Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through Him.

Have you seen God's Salvation Plan-Jesus Christ.
You were not a christain,you were Just a common church-goer, who has nt had an encounter with Jesus!

1 Corinthians 5:21
For God made christ,who never sinned,to be a offering for our sin,so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

I pray the Lord will open your eyes to see the truth!

Jesus Christ preach 1 God like other before and after him so am on the right path of God choosing ones.
then you will know that Jesus is the ONLY way to God and eternal life!
pls dnt decieve yourself; answer my questions please; which of Jesus teaching are you following?
Which of His teachings do u believ in?
I accepted islam because I don't want to go to hell,want to follow the step of all the prophet that preach 1 God

kai,do u knw that when you die,you will first go to hell? Didnt ur muslim friends tell u that? Do u knw aw many muslims are in hell now? Do u knw that all dead muslims are in hell now till d day of judgement when allah will weigh their good deeds before deciding those he will take to his paradise? Ask ur muslim friends whether islam has any salvation plan!May God have mercy,you have been really decieved!
and I believe it is only in islam I can achieve it cus islam respect and honor all prophet of God.
really? Which prophet do they honour? Jesus? Do they believ in His death and resurrection? Do they accept His teachings?
Islam is a religion of darkness,a religion of satan,a deception of satan to turn ppl away from d grace of God!

am sorry Mintayo,my mum also not happy with me but I have no choice than to go with islam.
i cnt blame ur mum,as a good mother she doesnt want her son to perish...evidently,you are in that way of destruction,may God deliver you and have mercy on you!
And may Jesus reveal Himself to you!
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
highyo: no big deal im it jare my dear. Afterall many were called but few were chosen. So hell is very accomondative. You were only traveling there with bike before. But now you have won a free mtn aeroplane that will fasten your journey. You better jump down before is too late or else your punishment will be more than mohammed himself for you are going to end up in center of hell
We are both waiting for judgement.Allah said in the glorious Quran is surah Ta-ha 20-''Each one is waiting,so wait you too''.Allah will surely judge all these disputes.....Peace
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Isiri: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
lanrexlan: We are both waiting for judgement.Allah said in the glorious Quran is surah Ta-ha 20-''Each one is waiting,so wait you too''.Allah will surely judge all these disputes.....Peace

Mintayo....wat is ur prb wit me. It is only in ur bible dat Jesus is d way which paul put in ur mouth to deceive u. I repeat God is my personal savior now.it is u that will perish in hell fire. Why dnt u fellowship wit d OP and let me be wit my new faith. Jesus Christ will deny u all on judgment day while paul will lead u all to hell fire. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Should I Be An Atheist? / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.