Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is This Natural Please? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Natural Please? (1470 Views)

Afraid Of Getting Pregnant Use This Natural Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Natural Please? by Ojotayo1(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2013
Fellow nairalanders, i'm compelled to write this because its happened this afternoon for the sixth time.

A lady worked out of my life some years back without any genuine reason and I waited for good twelve months before venturing into another relationship which will lead to marriage August this year. Two years after this lady's exit, she called and informed me that she was engaged to someone and that she just put to bed a baby boy for the guy. I congratulated her and wished her well.

To cut the story short, she called me last year december and informed me that she was no longer living with the father of her child. I advised her to pray fervently that God can restore her home which she claimed she has been doing.

she has been calling me since then with emotions in her expression.. My fear is that she doesn't call whenever my partner is with me. This evening was the sixth time she would call when i have a disagreement with my partner. I love my partner the more everyday and i can't wait to say I DO come August but i want to be sure my ex will not be a clog in my wheel of progress. Mature advice will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Is This Natural Please? by Popsicle: 4:18pm On May 17, 2013
@OP: Your ex is in your past & your fiancee is your future. To avoid unnecessary complications pls cut off all links with your ex ( bar her number from your cellphone, dont make calls to her or receive calls from her etc). You are about to start a new chapter in your life & i am sure you do not need excess luggage. A stitch in time saves nine!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Natural Please? by Gboliwe: 4:43pm On May 17, 2013
Ojo tayo: Fellow nairalanders, i'm compelled to write this because its happened this afternoon for the sixth time.

A lady worked out of my life some years back without any genuine reason and I waited for good twelve months before venturing into another relationship which will lead to marriage August this year. Two years after this lady's exit, she called and informed me that she was engaged to someone and that she just put to bed a baby boy for the guy. I congratulated her and wished her well.

To cut the story short, she called me last year december and informed me that she was no longer living with the father of her child. I advised her to pray fervently that God can restore her home which she claimed she has been doing.

she has been calling me since then with emotions in her expression.. My fear is that she doesn't call whenever my partner is with me. This evening was the sixth time she would call when i have a disagreement with my partner. I love my partner the more everyday and i can't wait to say I DO come August but i want to be sure my ex will not be a clog in my wheel of progress. Mature advice will be appreciated. Thanks
be honest, do you still have any small tiny feeling of love for your ex? Be honest.
Re: Is This Natural Please? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 17, 2013
Gboliwe:
be honest, do you still have any small tiny feeling of love for your ex?

Pretty much... And instead of taking responsibility for that and addressing it, he's trying to blame it on some unseen, supernatural force that causes her to call only when he's had an argument with his fiancee and she's not around. Funny dude.

1 Like

Re: Is This Natural Please? by Ojotayo1(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2013
Gboliwe:
be honest, do you still have any small tiny feeling of love for your ex? Be honest.
not again.
Re: Is This Natural Please? by aadetoyin(f): 5:28pm On May 17, 2013
Don't let her destroy the new home that u re about to start. Cut all ties with her.
Tell her to stop calling and if she doesn't stop then don't pick her calls again.
Re: Is This Natural Please? by bebe2(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2013
The truth will set u free.

Have u told her u have a partner dat u love and getting married in August?
Wen she calls, pretend ur woman is there. U cud say honey r u ready we need to get going. She might ask who dat us teller u n ur fiancé are going to visit her parents for a few days. Suff like dat wud def tell her u have a new life and she I not part of it.

If she knows u r settled she will leave u alone.
Re: Is This Natural Please? by Gboliwe: 8:21pm On May 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

Pretty much... And instead of taking responsibility for that and addressing it, he's trying to blame it on some unseen, supernatural force that causes her to call only when he's had an argument with his fiancee and she's not around. Funny dude.

He is the very same one stirring the soup pot. I do not know what to say to him since he is the fiance and also the boyfriend
Re: Is This Natural Please? by greatgod2012(f): 9:14pm On May 17, 2013
Seems you are confused, if you truly love your present partner, why dont you tell the other woman directly not to call you again, as your partner wont like such thing, or betterstill, when else she calls, tell her you are busy with your partner. 2-3 times of that will tell her what you mean.
I see no reason why you are panic concerning your forthcoming wedding, except if you have cockroach in your cupboard.
May God help you

1 Like

Re: Is This Natural Please? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol.true that!
Re: Is This Natural Please? by tpia5: 12:32am On May 18, 2013
what's the question?
Re: Is This Natural Please? by Nobody: 12:42am On May 18, 2013
Men love this kind attention sha. tongue
Why are you answering her calls? We all know what she wants.
You think if she has a man she will remember you? Lol.
Dey there dey do agony uncle until she destroys your relationship.
Re: Is This Natural Please? by slimyem: 4:54am On May 18, 2013
Popsicle: @OP: Your ex is in your past & your fiancee is your future. To avoid unnecessary complications pls cut off all links with your ex ( bar her number from your cellphone, dont make calls to her or receive calls from her etc). You are about to start a new chapter in your life & i am sure you do not need excess luggage. A stitch in time saves nine!
This is the best advice.
Don't play any games or make up stories. Make yourself totally unavailable and unreachable to her.
ileobatojo:

cheesy cheesy grin
Op, tell that force(since you think its one) to get thee behind you.its that simple!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Natural Please? by Ojotayo1(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2013
ileobatojo:

your guess is absolutely wrong guy. Never will my dog go back to lick its vomit.... I dont have her phone number on my phone not to talk of calling her... You can say that to some other persons..
Re: Is This Natural Please? by Ojotayo1(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2013
Popsicle: @OP: Your ex is in your past & your fiancee is your future. To avoid unnecessary complications pls cut off all links with your ex ( bar her number from your cellphone, dont make calls to her or receive calls from her etc). You are about to start a new chapter in your life & i am sure you do not need excess luggage. A stitch in time saves nine!
thanks
Re: Is This Natural Please? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 19, 2013
Ojo tayo: your guess is absolutely wrong guy. Never will my dog go back to lick its vomit.... I dont have her phone number on my phone not to talk of calling her... You can say that to some other persons..

Ok fine. So why do you care that she's calling you or that your marriage could be affected since you are100% sure you will never go back to your vomit?

Why are you worrying about supernatural shenanigans causing her to only call when your fiancée is not around.

In other words, what exactly is the problem here?
Re: Is This Natural Please? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

Ok fine. So why do you care that she's calling you or that your marriage could be affected since you are100% sure you will never go back to your vomit?

Why are you worrying about supernatural shenanigans causing her to only call when your fiancée is not around.

In other words, what exactly is the problem here?
Help me ask him o.small time now he will start saying'my fiance has k-leg,she don't know how to apply make up, etc'
Attention seeker.
If u r not ready to settle down, I beg u let d poor gal be.

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Husband And I Won't Beat Him Again, Says Wife / How Do I Correct My Dad? / How to Register Your Business Name With Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.