Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. (11708 Views)

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband / Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad / Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by garri4all: 3:48pm On May 18, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Humans should not be killing or eating any animals period...

What type of savage eats a four legged animal...

Ill give the fish and the bird eaters a pass..

But if you are eating a 4 Legged beast , then you are some sort of subhuman slime

Only Uncivilized Folk Eat Animals.

Are you stupid?
If not, aren't cows, pigs, rams, sheep etc. 4 legged too?
so we shouldn't eat them too abi?
Even Vegans won't call us meat eaters uncivilized.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So animals are better kept in zoos to preserve their existence (endangered species)

While others are kept for education purposes in a well-cared for facilities.

I understand what you mean, but the suspect is guilty of killing another living organism in an unjust manner.

The fact that he can do that to a helpless animal shows that he won't hesitate to kill a human being of opportunity is provided

In your mind, monkeys are helpless? under normal circumstance, a monkey in the wild is a threat to an average human and can as well kill a human.

Secondly the monkey was not helpless because in the same article, it was said the monkey "bit" him, so what's helpless with that? except if the monkey was an adolescent.

I am not for or against, but the double standard is alarming.

Monkeys left in the wild won't go into extinction, ignore what the west are telling you, they breed very fast and grow fast too, animals like that hardly go into extinction.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2013
IF WE EAT ANIMALS, THEN WHATS WRONG WITH EATING HUMANS?!!! I EAT BOTH! angry
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

That's why I love the good ol USA!!

We value the life of any organism that contributes to the existence and nourishment of this earth.

Thank you!

I've cried so many times watching shows like "Animal Cops" and "Pit Bulls and Parolees" on Animal Planet?

People are just devious and evil...some things they do to innocent animals are just despicable! angry angry angry
TELL THAT TO THE THOUSANDS OF IRAQI AND AFGHAN AND SYRIAN AND LIBYAN KIDS USA DONE BOMBED TO SMITHEREENS SMDH

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 18, 2013
garri4all:

Are you stupid?
If not, aren't cows, pigs, rams, sheep etc. 4 legged too?
so we shouldn't eat them too abi?
Even Vegans won't call us meat eaters uncivilized.

This is a true Nigerian man

Take away their meat and you're asking for WW3
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Freiburger(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Too much cracka blood in a niqqah veins will make a Black Man Crazy......

His name "Watkins" so you know he is a niqqa..........

Is that not a disturbing looking individual?

You start mixing this blood around and you will pop up with some really Heinous Human Genetic Cocktails
Making comments that are disgraceful to humanity does not really show any sign of smartness.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 18, 2013
Serves him right. angry angry

Monkey was in its own jeje, he went to disturb it and after it bit him, he killed it. Very sad cry

See his cute face. I Hope Bubba and the boys make him pick up the soap everyday. cheesy
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: TELL THAT TO THE THOUSANDS OF IRAQI AND AFGHAN AND SYRIAN AND LIBYAN KIDS YALL DONE BOMBED TO SMITHEREENS SMDH

hahahahaaha

and the USA slaughter cows in such a cruel manner. I saw a doumentary, they push bolts into the live cows head and let it bleed to death. I also saw how they treat chickens. they put sterroids and stuffs. terrible . .terrible I say. .
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: TELL THAT TO THE THOUSANDS OF IRAQI AND AFGHAN AND SYRIAN AND LIBYAN KIDS USA DONE BOMBED TO SMITHEREENS SMDH

What has Iraq got to do with this topic
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 18, 2013
pDude:

What has Iraq got to do with this topic
SHE SAID THE GOOD OL USA VALUES LIFE

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Is that the way you're seeing this crime? A hierarchy of importance?

Next thing you know, you'll be categorizing unjust MURDER of rich from poor in level of importance.

Then by race and color.

Animal or human, breaking into a locked facility with an intention to fatality harm an unarmed individual is a crime. Period.

Don't get it twisted, why are these animals kept in cages/zoo instead of allowing them the freedom God gave them? if God wanted them to be caged, he would have given them such brain to cage themselves.

What i am saying in essence is that it's wrong to cage animals be it zoo or cage, they should be sent back to the wild where they belong (their actual habitat).

Secondly, why are other animals allowed to die but some aren't? ignore sentiments because your analogy doesn't fit in this discussion, infact your analogy is even against you and not for you if you look at it logically.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: TELL THAT TO THE THOUSANDS OF IRAQI AND AFGHAN AND SYRIAN AND LIBYAN KIDS USA DONE BOMBED TO SMITHEREENS SMDH

That's another case.

Abhoring one case does not mean consension for another.

Many of you people tend to find this hard to understand
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: SHE SAID THE GOOD OL USA VALUES LIFE

Yes I know what she said but don't you think that "a man sentenced for killing a monkey" and "Iraq" are a bit too far apart and unrelated?

My point is let us stay on the topic
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2013
pDude:

Yes I know what she said but don't you think that "a man sentenced for killing a monkey" and "Iraq" are a bit too far apart and unrelated?

Maybe to point out the hypocrisy in the western world. it's okay for them to kill fellow humans but not okay to kill a monkey.. maybe?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 18, 2013
pDude:

Texas.Cowgirl:

That's another case.

honeric01:

Maybe to point out the hypocrisy in the western world. it's okay for them to kill fellow humans but not okay to kill a monkey.. maybe?
PERFECT ANSWER FROM HONERIC
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

Ok speaking politics.

The US values "American lives". That is once you are a citizen or a green card holder, your life has a little more value than other non-citizens. And also once your presence is registered in their country, human or animal, it has a bit of value placed on it.

The clause Texas Cowgirl left out is "American lives" cheesy

It is a double standard but it is what it is. Politics has always been dirty.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by bootlegaz: 4:04pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

In your mind, monkeys are helpless? under normal circumstance, a monkey in the wild is a threat to an average human and can as well kill a human.

Secondly the monkey was not helpless because in the same article, it was said the monkey "bit" him, so what's helpless with that? except if the monkey was an adolescent.

I am not for or against, but the double standard is alarming.

Monkeys left in the wild won't go into extinction, ignore what the west are telling you, they breed very fast and grow fast too, animals like that hardly go into extinction.
Texas is a racist state and white folks out there would rather rescue animals than a helpless black baby. Don't argue with that low self esteem house nigger. I lost my respect for the so called PETA and other animal lovers during the Katrina incident. These racist were rescuing Dogs while helpless black babies and grandmas drowned in water.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2013
pDude:

Ok speaking politics.

The US values "American lives". That is once you are a citizen or a green card holder, your life has a little more value than other non-citizens. And also once your presence is registered in their country, human or animal, it has a bit of value placed on it.

YOU CRAZY NEGRO TRY GOING INTO A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD AT MIDNIGHT. THEY WILL PUMP YOU WITH SO MUCH LEAD YOU WILL TURN INTO A PENCIL. ONLY VALUABLE AMERICAN LIFE IS CAUCASIAN AMERICAN

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2013
bootlegaz:
These racist were rescuing Dogs while helpless black babies and grandmas drowned in water.

What? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Gudiza(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2013
Get ready to RRRUMBLE!

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

Don't get it twisted, why are these animals kept in cages/zoo instead of allowing them the freedom God gave them? if God wanted them to be caged, he would have given them such brain to cage themselves.

What i am saying in essence is that it's wrong to cage animals be it zoo or cage, they should be sent back to the wild where they belong (their actual habitat).

Secondly, why are other animals allowed to die but some aren't? ignore sentiments because your analogy doesn't fit in this discussion, infact your analogy is even against you and not for you if you look at it logically.

Oh is that so?

Let's let loose all animals, let them roam free, give it one week and see of you wouldn't beg the gov to have them caged again. The wild were they belong is now the cleansed "civilization" you call home.

I'm all for "let them roam free", bit in reality that is impossible for our own security and many times for the preservation of their existence.

Many zoos provide temporary stays for animals that are can't fend for themselves. I.e mother tigey killed by poachers, cubs are then brought into the zoo until they're released into the wild when they're able to fend for themselves.

The knowledge that we gain from zoo research is astronomical. it's a symbiotic relationship.

As long as it's the purpose of the zoo is to properly care for these animals, temporarily, then they have my best regards.

If youre talking about the animal prison called zoo in Nigeria, then I understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by bootlegaz: 4:09pm On May 18, 2013
pDude:

Ok speaking politics.

The life they value is that of a white girl or boy with blue eyes. Cowgirl goes missing, Texas will care less. They will be glad one welfare check won't be paid.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

Texas.Cowgirl:

That's another case.

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by dammytosh: 4:11pm On May 18, 2013
And OPC sorry APC said AMNESTY SHOULD BE GIVEN TO BOKO HARAM

GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM. ESPECIALLY THAT "LIE MOHAMMED".

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2013
bootlegaz:
The life they value is that of a white girl or boy with blue eyes. Cowgirl goes missing, Texas will care less. They will be glad one welfare check won't be paid.
grin grin TEXASCOWGIRL DO BE ON WELFARE CHECK TOO. SHE GET FOODSTAMPS TO FEED ALL HER 12 BABIES grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by bootlegaz: 4:14pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: YOU CRAZY NEGRO TRY GOING INTO A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD AT MIDNIGHT. THEY WILL PUMP YOU WITH SO MUCH LEAD YOU WILL TURN INTO A PENCIL. ONLY VALUABLE AMERICAN LIFE IS CAUCASIAN AMERICAN
Dude I agree with you . I was pulled over by a white cop in 2006 on my way to the airport to drop off my friends that visited from a different state, the first qiestion this punk asked was if I rented the car I was driving? I then asked him, can't a black man have good credit or good job?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: YOU CRAZY NEGRO TRY GOING INTO A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD AT MIDNIGHT. THEY WILL PUMP YOU WITH SO MUCH LEAD YOU WILL TURN INTO A PENCIL. ONLY VALUABLE AMERICAN LIFE IS CAUCASIAN AMERICAN

How did a topic about a monkey degenerate to calling me a crazy Negro?

Moreover I lived in a white neighborhood till recently when I relocated to a mixed. The white people even treated me better than my fellow Negros cheesy.

You are ignorant. Stop talking stereotypes and watching the bullshyt the media airs. Real life is totally different for TV life cheesy
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 18, 2013

Trying going into a hardcore ghetto neighborhood at night and see if you make it out alive.

When did this become a white vs black case?

So much mental colonialism on nl.

Are whites the only one rescuing animals?

Foolishness

That's why you Africans are killing your food resources into extinction. I guess yall morafcukers will start eating each other when the resource runs low.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oh is that so?

Let's let loose all animals, let them roam free, give it one week and see of you wouldn't beg the gov to have them caged again. The wild were they belong is now the cleansed "civilization" you call home.

I'm all for "let them roam free", bit in reality that is impossible for our own security and many times for the preservation of their existence.

Many zoos provide temporary stays for animals that are can't fend for themselves. I.e mother tigey killed by poachers, cubs are then brought into the zoo until they're released into the wild when they're able to fend for themselves.

The knowledge that we gain from zoo research is astronomical. it's a symbiotic relationship.

As long as it's the purpose of the zoo is to properly care for these animals, temporarily, then they have my best regards.

If youre talking about the animal prison called zoo in Nigeria, then I understand.

Next time, please read and comprehend before you quote me, i said "return them to the wild", that's where they belong.

the ones in the wild, how many of them are roaming your street? are you people not the one encroaching into the wild to take them out of their domain?

They can't fend for themselves indeed, so it's in the cage they learn how to fend for themselves?
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin TEXASCOWGIRL DO BE ON WELFARE CHECK TOO. SHE GET FOODSTAMPS TO FEED ALL HER 12 BABIES grin grin grin

Oh I see. You are just on your trolling rounds. I shouldn't have even bothered replying you.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Trying going into a hardcore ghetto neighborhood at night and see if you make it out alive.

When did this become a white vs black case?

So much mental colonialism on nl.

Are whites the only one rescuing animals?

Foolishness

That's why you Africans are killing your food resources into extinction. I guess yall morafcukers will start eating each other when the resource runs low.

My dear, don't indulge a troll
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2013
bootlegaz:
Dude I agree with you . I was pulled over by a white cop in 2006 on my way to airport to drop off my friends that visited from a different state, the first qiestion this punk aaked was if I rented the car? I then asked him, can't a black man have good credit or good job?
grin grin grin BROS ? WHEN I LIVED IN AMERICA I GET PULLED OVER NEARLY EVERY DAY. NO LIE. TRUE TALK. ONE POPO NEARLY BLEW MY HEAD CLEAN OFF MY SHOULDERS. HE COCKED THE GUN AND PUT IT TO MY HEAD AND SAID 'ONE FALSE MOVE BUDDY AND I WILL BLOW YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF' grin grin NEEDLESS TO SAY I GOT THE HECK OUT OF THAT GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

France Bans Israeli Firms From Europe’s Biggest Defense Show / Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / Why Is London Burning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.