Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. (11613 Views)

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband / Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad / Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by peleson: 4:17pm On May 18, 2013
WIZGUY69: undecided wetin him say d monkey do ma nw? Anywaw 4 naija u fit eat monkey soup anyaw u like..rat nah meat, dove nah meat, lizard d same thing....
For ur village abi?
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin BROS ? WHEN I LIVED IN AMERICA I GET PULLED OVER NEARLY EVERY DAY. NO LIE. TRUE TALK. ONE POPO NEARLY BLEW MY HEAD CLEAN OFF MY SHOULDERS. HE COCKED THE GUN AND PUT IT TO MY HEAD AND SAID 'ONE FALSE MOVE BUDDY AND I WILL BLOW YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF' grin grin NEEDLESS TO SAY I GOT THE HECK OUT OF THAT GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY

Do you in anyway keep long beard? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 18, 2013
pDude:

How did a topic about a monkey degenerate to calling me a crazy Negro?

Moreover I lived in a white neighborhood till recently when I relocated to a mixed. The white people even treated me better than my fellow Negros cheesy.

You are ignorant. Stop talking stereotypes and watching the bullshyt the media airs. Real life is totally different for TV life cheesy
YUP YOU ARE RIGHT. REAL LIFE IS WORSE grin AMERICA IS THE PITS OF HELL

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Diasporan(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin TEXASCOWGIRL DO BE ON WELFARE CHECK TOO. SHE GET FOODSTAMPS TO FEED ALL HER 12 BABIES grin grin grin
T-baby is this true?Damn 12 babies and foodstamp? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 18, 2013
pDude:

Oh I see. You are just on your trolling rounds. I shouldn't have even bothered replying you.
THIS AINT TROLLIN PATNA. AM REAL WITH THIS

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

Next time, please read and comprehend before you quote me, i said "return them to the wild", that's where they belong.

the ones in the wild, how many of them are roaming your street? are you people not the one encroaching into the wild to take them out of the domain?

I suggest you do the same.
Their wild used to be where you live. As human population expand, we take away their wild to make more room for us.

It's obvious that you're ignorant of the world you live in. Why dont you take a minute and Google wild animals and human interaction in "human territories"?

See your mouth like take them to the wild.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Diasporan(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: YUP YOU ARE RIGHT. REAL LIFE IS WORSE grin AMERICA IS THE PITS OF HELL
Why are you always skeptical and disgrunted against the US?Come out and tell us the truth what happened to you in the US that made you run to the UK.I believe you owe much on child support from various baby mamas that could send you to life imprisonment and this explains your bitterness for the US
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by babakaka(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2013
This story is very funny
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

They can't fend for themselves indeed, so it's in the cage they learn how to fend for themselves?

Simply do your research and stop asking questions which answers are easier obtained on Google
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I suggest you do the same.
Their wild used to be where you live. As human population expand, we take away their wild to make more room for us.

It's obvious that you're ignorant of the world you live in. Why dont you take a minute and Google wild animals and human interaction in "human territories"?

See your mouth like take them to the wild.

In your small mind, you believe we have actually taken over their "wild"? google it, we haven't even covered 30% of the whole land in the world, so which land have you taken over? even in your o'le Texas, the wild there is wilder than the land you live 0n. google that yourself!

BTW, the cage and zoos across the world are doing more harm to the wild animals than good:

The importance of maintaining wildness in animals is recognized in the management of Wilderness areas. Feeding wild animals in national parks for example, is usually discouraged because the animals may lose the skills they need to fend for themselves. Human interventions may also upset continued natural selection pressures upon the population, producing a version of domestication within wildlife (Peterson et al. 2005).

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

Do you in anyway with a long beard? grin
WELL I DO HAVE A 1 INCH BEARD BUT I DONT LEAVE IT ROUGH AND UNKEMPT. I HAVE IT SHAPED NICELY CONNECTED TO MY SIDE BURNS. WHEN YOU SEE ME I DONT THINK YOU GET 'ISLAMIC RADICAL'. MORE LIKE 'FUNKY BEARD GUY'. I DONT KNOW BRAH, FOR SOME REASON THE POPOS JUST WAS TRIPPIN WHEN I ROLLED BY grin grin
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by bootlegaz: 4:25pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777] YUP YOU ARE RIGHT. REAL LIFE IS WORSE grin AMERICA IS THE PITS OF HELL[
/quote]
What state where you living in the USA? I would gladly say, not every white man is your enemy and not every black man is your brother. Black on black crime is very alarming in the states and we should not blame white folks for every wrongs that happens to colored peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 18, 2013
Diasporan:
T-baby is this true?Damn 12 babies and foodstamp? undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: WELL I DO HAVE A 1 INCH BEARD BUT I DONT LEAVE IT ROUGH AND UNKEMPT. I HAVE IT SHAPED NICELY CONNECTED TO MY SIDE BURNS. WHEN YOU SEE ME I DONT THINK YOU GET 'ISLAMIC RADICAL'. MORE LIKE 'FUNKY BEARD GUY'. I DONT KNOW BRAH, FOR SOME REASON THE POPOS JUST WAS TRIPPIN WHEN I ROLLED BY grin grin

Then are you in anyway "ghetto-like"? grin
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 18, 2013
Diasporan:
Why are you always skeptical and disgrunted against the US?Come out and tell us the truth what happened to you in the US that made you run to the UK.I believe you owe much on child support from various baby mamas that could send you to life imprisonment and this explains your bitterness for the US
grin grin grin NAH I JUST WASNT FEELING THE HARDCORE GRITTY IN YOUR FACE LIFE. I AM AN AJEBUTTER. USA IS FOR AJEPAKOS.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

In your small mind, you believe we have actually taken over their "wild"? google it, we haven't even covered 30% of the whole land in the world, so which land have you taken over? even in your o'le Texas, the wild there is wilder than the land you live in. google that yourself!

We're covering the wild. Hope you understand the difference between present and past tense.

We're covering the wild and we're brazenly enroaching on their territory, driving some of them into extinction.

Typing with my phone, will be back when I get back on my computer.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by bootlegaz: 4:32pm On May 18, 2013
pDude:

Great. cheesy

A day after I got my temporary license, I was driving to a Nigerian bash in Torrance, CA. I was dressed in my full naija regalia cheesy.

I pulled up at a stop sign besides a police cruiser. As the lights turned red I moved to go and next thing was flashing blue and red lights behind me.
In all though, Nigerians in states are no better. They are like Crab in the basket, everyone wants to know what you ate for breakfast. My advice for those that came to states few years ago, avoid having Nigerians in your circle of friends cos they will never give you information to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=bootlegaz][/quote] DUNNO BRUV. I BEEN TO MANY STATES. I HAVE LIVED IN ALBANY NEW YORK, CHICAGO ILLINOIS AND I BEEN TO EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY, INDIANA, OSHKOSH WISCONSIN, ST LOUIS ETC ETC. I JUST DONT LIKE THE PLACE. NOT FOR ME. TOO GRITTY FOR ME.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by lernah: 4:32pm On May 18, 2013
Dis oyinbo people 4ny o see monkey wey we dy chop wela 4 hia
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

The importance of maintaining wildness in animals is recognized in the management of Wilderness areas. Feeding wild animals in national parks for example, is usually discouraged because the animals may lose the skills they need to fend for themselves. Human interventions may also upset continued natural selection pressures upon the population, producing a version of domestication within wildlife (Peterson et al. 2005).

Let's use Africa for an example, in your small mind, how many African territories respect and understand this?

Do you know how many UN animal preservation rules our dear continent has broken? For example, ivory market.

brb
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 18, 2013
honeric01:

Then are you in anyway "ghetto-like"? grin
I WOULD HOPE NOT grin
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

We're covering the wild. Hope you understand the difference between present and past tense.

We're covering the wild and we're brazenly enroaching on their territory, driving some of them into extinction.

Typing with my phone, will be back when I get back on my computer.

Covering the wild stops them from sending them to the uncovered wild? BTW, if we're covering the wild is your excuse, then what's the meaning of this:

Texas.Cowgirl:

Many zoos provide temporary stays for animals that are can't fend for themselves. I.e mother tigey killed by poachers, cubs are then brought into the zoo until they're released into the wild when they're able to fend for themselves.

Humans feeding these animals is more of a problem to the wild animals than solution because by the time they're released, they're going to find it harder blending into the wild than if they are relocated as soon as they catch them in the territories of the "humans"
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Diasporan(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: DUNNO BRUV. I BEEN TO MANY STATES. I HAVE LIVED IN ALBANY NEW YORK, CHICAGO ILLINOIS AND I BEEN TO EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY, INDIANA, OSHKOSH WISCONSIN, ST LOUIS ETC ETC. I JUST DONT LIKE THE PLACE. NOT FOR ME. TOO GRITTY FOR ME.
Albany? undecided undecidedDead zone.No wonder your explanation of you being an Ajebutter and can't stay in the US.Those places you mentioned that you lived is as ghetto as Nigerian citiesIf you have tried down south i.e Texas(Dallas and Houston) or Cali you would've still been in the US
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 18, 2013
Diasporan:
Albany? undecided undecidedDead zone.No wonder your explanation of you being an Ajebutter and can't stay in the US.If you have tried down south i.e Texas(Dallas and Houston) or Cali you would've still been in the US
I DONT LIKE TOO MUCH HEAT. HENCE CALI AND TEGZAZ IS NOT MY THING. I LIKE THE COLD BETTER. I AM COLD BLOODED grin grin
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Let's use Africa for an example, in your small mind, how many African territories respect and understand this?

Do you know how many UN animal preservation rules our dear continent has broken? For example, ivory market.

brb

No, let's stick to the US because it happened there. in Africa, the wild is still in the majority.
Texas.Cowgirl:

Simply do your research and stop asking questions which answers are easier obtained on Google

Lame: you should have also done your research to know that it does more harm to the wild animals when humans feed them or try to mold them than when they do it themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 18, 2013
Gudiza:
True. Even a dead monkey in the US gets justice.
the way killerz of 2pac and biggy got justice right?
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by armyofone(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2013
There was a program I watched yesterday about a restaurant now offering Lion meat burger and fries.
Lion meat patties can be bought and shipped to you for memorial day weekend shocked the guy said.

The king of the jungle is now becoming meat for exotic taste buds.

All this animal abuse must be stopped.

Monkeys are my fav pet. I hope they guy plead guilty.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by bootlegaz: 4:39pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin NAH I JUST WASNT FEELING THE HARDCORE GRITTY IN YOUR FACE LIFE. I AM AN AJEBUTTER. USA IS FOR AJEPAKOS.
Where are you now? How long did you live in states? What city and what made you live? Where you an F1? Did you obtain a professional degree and worked while in the USA? Bruv, Yankee may have her wrongs but it's still the last bus stop. I do respect your opinion but understand that it's a country for innovators. Where you a member of National Society for Black Engineers?
Just been curious cos you seems to hate US with a passion.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Diasporan(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT LIKE TOO MUCH HEAT. HENCE CALI AND TEGZAZ IS NOT MY THING. I LIKE THE COLD BETTER. I AM COLD BLOODED grin grin
Those places you lived(Albany NY,Chicago) are as ghetto as shi.t so where is the Ajebutter in you?And for the heat forget it a little up in cash on your light bill could have given you real comfort with the AC and also your car so tell us the truth
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2013
bootlegaz:
Where are you now? How long did you live in states? What city and what made you live? Where you an F1? Did you obtain a professional degree and worked while in the USA? Bruv, Yankee may have her wrongs but it's still the last bus stop. I do respect your opinion but understand that it's a country for innovators. Where you a member of National Society for Black Engineers?
Just been curious cos you seems to hate US with a passion.
BROS, I AM ONE OF THOSE RARE NIGERIANS. THE DETERMINING FACTOR FOR WHERE I FIND COMFORTABLE IS NOT MY STOMACH. I DONT CARE IF YOU GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLARS TO MOVE TO AMERICA, I AINT GOING. ONLY 2 PLACES I CAN LIVE IN THIS WORLD, ENGLAND AND NIGERIA. I LIVED IN AMERICA FOR 8 YEARS
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by bootlegaz: 4:43pm On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT LIKE TOO MUCH HEAT. HENCE CALI AND TEGZAZ IS NOT MY THING. I LIKE THE COLD BETTER. I AM COLD BLOODED grin grin
Chicago is cold as Fhuck. Did you say Detroit? I would rather live in Bariga, Lagos that Detroit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Reveals Identity Of CIA Spy Chief / Why Is London Burning? / Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.