Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. (11714 Views)

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband / Couple Jailed For Selling Their Baby For An Ipad / Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by MzXtacy(f): 2:35am On May 19, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin NAH I JUST WASNT FEELING THE HARDCORE GRITTY IN YOUR FACE LIFE. I AM AN AJEBUTTER. USA IS FOR AJEPAKOS.
ROFLMAOO!
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by fruityjojo(f): 11:56am On May 19, 2013
honeric01:

Yes, he's my brother, his father is from ogun and his mother from osun. tongue embarassed

No i don't know what a zoo is, is that a market or a saloon?

Your small brain has refused to see the message in my statement, i can't help you grin sad
You are BRAINLESS dearcheesy at least I have a brain! There is diff between a wild animal & an animal kept/protected in a Zoo! Go back 2 nursery school.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by tripledub: 11:56am On May 19, 2013
Thank God. I made front page. *dancing "all things bright and beautiful" on my way back from church*
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2013
fruityjojo: You are BRAINLESS dearcheesy at least I have a brain! There is diff between a wild animal & an animal kept/protected in a Zoo! Go back 2 nursery school.

you're replying a supposedly brainless person? Lol, what does that make you?

Imagine this:

what do you call a woman who dances with a mad woman?

Awaits your answer lolz
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by fruityjojo(f): 2:46pm On May 19, 2013
honeric01:

you're replying a supposedly brainless person? Lol, what does that make you?

Imagine this:

what do you call a woman who dances with a mad woman?

Awaits your answer lolz
How DULL u are! A doctor of psychology talks, eats, dances, communicate with A MAD person like u 2 understand dem! Hmmm guess u neva knew dat dear I would LOVE 2 help u cure ur MADNESS even at d expense of dancing wit u! Lolsss
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2013
fruityjojo: How DULL u are! A doctor of psychology talks, eats, dances, communicate with A MAD person like u 2 understand dem! Hmmm guess u neva knew dat dear I would LOVE 2 help u cure ur MADNESS even at d expense of dancing wit u! Lolsss

hehe, maybe i'm actually the doc while you're the patient? Maybe?

Jokes apart,

what do you have to say about keeping animals in the zoo rather than the wild they belong?
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2013
honeric01:

Covering the wild stops them from sending them to the uncovered wild? BTW, if we're covering the wild is your excuse, then what's the meaning of this:

Humans feeding these animals is more of a problem to the wild animals than solution because by the time they're released, they're going to find it harder blending into the wild than if they are relocated as soon as they catch them in the territories of the "humans"

You just supported my opinion, in case you're finding yourself hard to understand. If we're "covering the wild", then shouldn't there still be some available spaces left to release the ones that could be released back?

You're trying to excuse the murder of a helpless monkey with this rebuttal of "animals don't belong in the zoo"? Okay.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You just supported my opinion, in case you're finding yourself hard to understand. If we're "covering the wild", then shouldn't there still be some available spaces left to release the ones that could be released back?

You're trying to excuse the murder of a helpless monkey with this rebuttal of "animals don't belong in the zoo"? Okay.

No ma, you know what double standard is? Destroyin their homes almost in the same per with killing them.

Feeding and caging them instead of allowing them back to the wild to continue their feeding is almost like killing them because its more harmful to them being fed by humans. They hardly survive on their own in the wild after being fed by humans.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by nadispeters: 12:01pm On May 20, 2013
wetin concern animal and human beings kwa? na waooooooo shocked[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by omoharry(f): 12:05pm On May 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Humans should not be killing or eating any animals period...

What type of savage eats a four legged animal...

Ill give the fish and the bird eaters a pass..

But if you are eating a 4 Legged beast , then you are some sort of subhuman slime

Only Uncivilized Folk Eat Animals.
Good said to ADAM.Take dominion over every leaving thing under the surface of the earth and use for food.So God has given man all animals to feed on.Its now depend on the emotions attached to certain animals that would prevent you from killing them for food.i.e, Dogs and Cats.But monkey... well the domestic ones can be use as pet. While the bush money are the sweetest bush meat i have ever eaten.I think you all should try dried bush monkies.Very delicious indeed.Anyway what the guy dId was a criminal offence.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by pleep(m): 12:45am On May 21, 2013
[size=20pt]HAHAHAHAHAAHA this is the funniest shite i have heard all day.[/size]
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by fruityjojo(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2013
honeric01:

hehe, maybe i'm actually the doc while you're the patient? Maybe?

Jokes apart,

what do you have to say about keeping animals in the zoo rather than the wild they belong?
sowee dear. Was Away nd darn busyy. Nice 2 see I won d battle. Not all animals can survive centuries in d wild. Dats y we need 2 protect, nd care 4 dis animals so how future generations can see nd study dis animals like we did.
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by honeric01(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2013
fruityjojo: sowee dear. Was Away nd darn busyy. Nice 2 see I won d battle. Not all animals can survive centuries in d wild. Dats y we need 2 protect, nd care 4 dis animals so how future generations can see nd study dis animals like we did.

I let you 'win' because i'm 'generous'.

Not all animal can survive the wild but where exactly did these animals come from in the first place? Urban New york or the palace of the queen of Monaco?
Re: Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. by vm26: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2013
these americans and being dramatic.protecting animals right?with their crazy minds its not shocking to hear that the judge does beastiality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

France Bans Israeli Firms From Europe’s Biggest Defense Show / Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / Why Is London Burning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.