Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

A Thread For The Troops. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Troops. (18964 Views)

The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops / Photos Of President Jonathan Visiting The Troops In Mubi & Baga Today / Visuals Of The Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by lacicrips(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2013
@OP, you make it sound like we're in a full blown war.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by 50calibre(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2013
sheyie2007: ak 47 is still the best .. doesn't jam, ish is rugged cool

How about range, velocity, accuracy? How does the army expect to win in a gun fight with the terrorists using Ak-47 when the terrorists themselves use Ak-47 as well?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Donbrig: 8:59pm On May 17, 2013
God will protect our troops. This is the time for every Nigerian to be flying our national flag everywhere they go. I just finished sharing over 50 pieces of Nigerian flags to friends and family members in support of our UNITY as ONE NIGEIRIA.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by babadem2much(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2013
Guys hit dem hard no pity gentlemen. Victory is from God alone, that is Y u will be victorious . dazz all

n d guys below charging tru d surviving ones. in out hungard!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by dbride: 9:00pm On May 17, 2013
youngmoneypi: I use my bro as a point of contact, my God guide protect and bless them all on this noble quest, amen

I use him also as a point of contact. May the good Lord guide them, protect them and give them good success in their quest to protect Nigerians. I cover them with the Blood of Jesus. God please put your fear in those evil ones and take away from them that power of resistance as You secure victory through these gallant soldiers for Nigeria. For this God, all glory and honour we give You.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:01pm On May 17, 2013
lacicrips: @OP, you make it sound like we're in a full blown war.
Before nko. This means war!!!
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by akereconfi: 9:03pm On May 17, 2013
HIT THEM UP, dont spare any1. WIshing all our gallant soldiers GOODLUCK,.......................teach those boko boiz some lessons the hard way
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 17, 2013
Kudos to our troops. They are the BEST! Our prayers are with them and they shall succeed. The Boko haram menace will soon be history
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 17, 2013
NIGERIA navy warships during an exercise earlier this year

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by dukenestor(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2013
Donbrig: God will protect our troops. This is the time for every Nigerian to be flying our national flag everywhere they go. I just finished sharing over 50 pieces of Nigerian flags to friends and family members in support of our UNITY as ONE NIGEIRIA.
Na lie,u no share any flag

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2013
Just joined the navy cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by agog: 9:07pm On May 17, 2013
I Love the Military too. God bless them. Nigeria will overcome her challenges and we would be one happy, prosperous nation again.
Henry120: I am the biggest supporter of our military. We have one of the world's best militaries, their are nigerian troops currently serving in 5 different african nations as we type, when you include internal security duties, their is no doubt in my mind that we got africa's best military.

God bless the military of this great republic
NIGERIA
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by babadem2much(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2013
babadem2much: Guys hit dem hard no pity gentlemen. Victory is from God alone, that is Y u will be victorious . dazz all n d guys below charging tru d surviving ones. in out hungard!

daz what d deserve cuz they don't value lyf

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 17, 2013
I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by maxisfield(f): 9:09pm On May 17, 2013
May God protect υ̲̣̥ all
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nkemtreasure: 9:10pm On May 17, 2013
I'm proud indeed to be a Nigerian. Good job op and for the men and women who have decided to give it all for one Nigeria, Our soldiers, God be with you. We love you.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by omiobo: 9:12pm On May 17, 2013
God will empower them when they need power
He will strengthen them when they need strength
He keep them under His shadow,enemies will not overshadow them.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by ikchi: 9:13pm On May 17, 2013
May the presence of God Almighty continue to be with Nigerian troops in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Cruxxy(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2013
dabriggs: I dey see SSS and their Tavor 21 For una pictures. Dem follow for the fight too?
AK 47 and the curved butt has terrible precision. It needs to be upgraded.
Wait make I enter my secret weapons arsenal for under my house. I dey go join the fight. angry

Even me i don ready. Abeg u get extra ak47, make u borrow me. D person wey borrow my own since last week never return am
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 17, 2013
My heart goes out to the families of all the Soldiers who will fall during the fight against Boko Haram. The Labor of our Heroes shall never be in vain. Some will die, some will return return amputated, but make no mistake, there will be victory.

Never again should politicians created monsters that they can not control. This should be a lesson.

Great Thanks to the young men and women of the military, who are in the bushes this moment, enduring mosquito bites, making sacrifices for me to live in peace.

I love you all.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 17, 2013
Cruxxy:

Even me i don ready. Abeg u get extra ak47, make u borrow me. D person wey borrow my own since last week never return am
I know say thief full this platform... I don report you angry
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2013
More

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 17, 2013
Gallant men, may your bullet always hit target.

You will come back to meet the loved ones you left at home.

Alora

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by boodee: 9:26pm On May 17, 2013
dabriggs: I dey see SSS and their Tavor 21 For una pictures. Dem follow for the fight too?
AK 47 and the curved butt has terrible precision. It needs to be upgraded.
Wait make I enter my secret weapons arsenal for under my house. I dey go join the fight. angry

FYI, its not only the SSS that use the Tavor in Nigeria.
The special forces (amongst others) of each arm of the services use the Tavor.
Below are pictures of the Nigerian Airforce and Nigerian Naval personnel with the Tavor.

Pix courtesy of beegeagles.

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Davo93(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2013
I pray the Almighty God gives you victory over the enemies of this beloved country!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by amtalkin(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2013
God bless the OP for opening a thread like this. I just fell inlove wif Nigeria again
God bless my beloved country

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by akereconfi: 9:29pm On May 17, 2013
To all the BRAVE SOLDIERS out there in the dark night, enduring mosquito bite, having sleepless night, to all those that hav put their live on the line for ONE NIGERIA.................I wish u all VICTORY

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by BarryX(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2013
My darling Troops with 36 gun salute,
please flush them kangaroos
Let the onslaught not turn into a regretted rout
We Nigerians believe and are seriously praying that those animalistic zoo imps blood be proofs
Let them know that they goofed big time by antagonising our common good
I want to tell you that my love for you erupts loudly from the sprawling rooftops of the West to the dense mangrove forest of Niger Delta, and the Udi hills of Enugu, Boko insurrection and Haram terrorism Meet Your bloody Fate.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by jude33084(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2013
Be Warned Boko boys,...they just arrived Bornu Today grin

9 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2013
So prouda u guyz, look forward to seeing u come bak home, with a broad smile and a victory song. Viva the N/A

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by RedLight1: 9:32pm On May 17, 2013
jude33084: Be Warn Boko boys,...they just arrived Bornu Today grin
choiiiii
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by donphilopus: 9:34pm On May 17, 2013
We pray for our troops for God's unending protection, God be with the Soldiers.. Wants to be there soon... Glory...... To..... God..... Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today / Wike Unveils Rivers At 50 Commemorative Logo (Photos) / Fayemi Appoints Wife, Bisi Adeleye-Fayemi, Chairperson Of Inauguration Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.