Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Thread For The Troops. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Troops. (18948 Views)

The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops / Photos Of President Jonathan Visiting The Troops In Mubi & Baga Today / Visuals Of The Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by PapaBrowne(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2013
white dove: ..My Fiancé is a young lieutenant. I remember him (n oda Officers) always n most especially at this time. D fear n unrest in my heart is indescribable. Every day n night I pray for their safety. I remember d last time I saw him bfr he left dis assignment...he was so positive they will help restore peace back to this country n dat he will come back home safe! I hold on to dat always n pray dat God Almighty will see all dis young officers dat have deprived themselves comfort through!!! I just don't know wat to type anymore! I miss u so much honey, I miss ur smile too! N I sooo miss our night gossips!! I know u'll come back!! am ryte here waiting!!

I almost wept reading this! God be with him. Victory be his portion in every battle he encounters.
He will return home to tell stories of courage and bravery, faith and survival!
By God's grace, this event will strengthen your love together and leave exciting memories you will both share with your yet unborn children.

11 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2013
50calibre:

How about range, velocity, accuracy? How does the army expect to win in a gun fight with the terrorists using Ak-47 when the terrorists themselves use Ak-47 as well?
www.alltop10list.com/top-10-list-of-best-assault-rifles-in-the-world/

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by brosdoncome(m): 12:24am On May 18, 2013
The Nigerian Defence Force made up of the Army, Navy, Air force, Police and SSS, more kudos to ur plight on restoring peace to this country I believe in. Most of my friends that have been serving Officers in d Arm Forces for almost 3 years now and were taken for this internal assignment, may God be with u all. My pilot friends on Aerial tasks, may u guys be covered by the cloud on any attack on ur fighter jet. U shall come out triumph in ur air strikes centred at ur enemies Boko Haram. Also, all my Officer friends leading the troops on ground battles, shall come victorious as u make close and distant confrontations with the enemies. It is this the kind of bravery u guys that have made me settle in my mind that I must joiin the Navy as a commissioned Officer. Being a son to a Military officer, I knew how I felt waiting for my father to return home in 1998 when he went for peace keeping in Morovia. God brought him back with medals decorated on his uniform after a successful combat. May God do the same for u all that have placed ur lives so we can know peace, Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by GeneralJ(m): 12:25am On May 18, 2013
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by onatisi(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I almost wept reading this! God be with him. Victory be his portion in every battle he encounters.
He will return home to tell stories of courage and bravery, faith and survival!
By God's grace, this event will strengthen your love together and leave exciting memories you will both share with your yet unborn children.

she should have given him strong anti bullet juju,the guy will come back safely in jesus name

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by GeneralJ(m): 12:30am On May 18, 2013

This is the shakabula that they will use to blow the head of Abubakar Shekau and his little idiots
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by GeneralJ(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2013

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by chronique(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2013
I love this thread and my love,heart and support goes to our galant soldiers. May the grace of God be upon them. I just love and admire their khaki/camouflage uniform. I once had the opportunity to join them years back but my immediate elder sister screamed and rejected the assistance being offered by her toaster(who offered to help me get into the military). She and my siblings said I was already too brutal and joining the army would only make things worse... grin She threatened to tell sweet mother who of course,would never support it... I'm still thinking of doing the short service thingy with them someday(if God permits it). The nigerian army and nigerian navy are two security outfits I love. Also love the SSS... God bless Nigeria. Go go go galant soldiers.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gramci: 12:38am On May 18, 2013
white dove: ..My Fiancé is a young lieutenant. I remember him (n oda Officers) always n most especially at this time. D fear n unrest in my heart is indescribable. Every day n night I pray for their safety. I remember d last time I saw him bfr he left dis assignment...he was so positive they will help restore peace back to this country n dat he will come back home safe! I hold on to dat always n pray dat God Almighty will see all dis young officers dat have deprived themselves comfort through!!! I just don't know wat to type anymore! I miss u so much honey, I miss ur smile too! N I sooo miss our night gossips!! I know u'll come back!! am ryte here waiting!!

He will surely come back to your arms
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by playahP(m): 1:11am On May 18, 2013
Fuckkk em all..... I fuccking hate police, army, ss and everthing in security uniform...... I wish them success though!!

Guess what...... I hate boko haram even more!!...
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by GeneralJ(m): 1:54am On May 18, 2013
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by VoodooDoll(m): 2:03am On May 18, 2013
Nigerian Army hears go, they don't hear stop or come back. Well may this operation be short and reach its aims and objectives quickly with civilian lives respected and losses minimised.

Good luck to the troops.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by kabba7(m): 3:49am On May 18, 2013
[quote author=mikeansy]More Pictures please

calling on all patriotic Nigerians to support the troops

I love my country no be for mouth!

When Osisikankwu reigned terror on Abia State, the people of Aba rose in support of the troops to flush out that gang

It is time for the local people of the North to rise in support of the Nigerian Army against terror

Support killing fellow Nigerlans ? I don't get the logic of this campaign ,never heard of this type before . Cockroaches killing one another.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Solozzo(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2013
Nice pictures. Need subtitles though.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by cool318(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2013
I wish them Luck in speedy Elimination of those viruses.
God be with the Military Forces in Nigerian Troubled region.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by phineas: 7:25am On May 18, 2013
May God keep our troop safe, everyone of them, grant them success, and keep their hearts from evil.Amen
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by saviola77(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2013
ocelot2006:

Those are Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service operators, not Sss agents.
shocked So nigeria has sbs too? Impressive! The infantry needs to upgrade the rifles in its arsenal abeg. They should have moved past ak47s now.

Anyways, I hope they wrap up quickly and return to their loved ones.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by rooftech: 7:33am On May 18, 2013
what about civil defence re they not part of this operation
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by ifyalways(f): 7:36am On May 18, 2013
God bless our troops. SemperFi
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gsmcoder: 7:53am On May 18, 2013
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gsmcoder: 7:56am On May 18, 2013
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gsmcoder: 7:57am On May 18, 2013
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gsmcoder: 7:58am On May 18, 2013
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gsmcoder: 7:59am On May 18, 2013
tongue

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Chubhie: 8:11am On May 18, 2013
i offer our men who swore an oath to protect the territorial integrity and unity of our dear nation my morale support and Respect.

They the troops are on the side of light and truth in this battle against the dark forces of blood sucking Boko Harem hence are assured of victory by the universal mind. May the names of each and everyone of our gallant and valiant troops be written in gold both in the cosmic universe and in the minds of people for the bravery and sacrifice in crushing this rebellion.And may they come home to the warm embrace of their loved ones.

Iam standing by and willing to be on ground if need be. May the unmoved mover bless our dear nation and give her the strength to navigate this sharp bend in her quest for greater heights.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by richoko60: 9:04am On May 18, 2013
I love my country Nija, we need to support these troops with our prayers
They must surely prevail in the quest to end the menace of this Boko boys
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by takeprofit: 9:14am On May 18, 2013
Suntzung: mikeansy:

They are trying to stretch the Army

The Government and the Army should continue the programme of destroying their bases and retaking communities in the North East where Boko Haram run the show.

Nobody says the Government tactics will work overnight. This is a battle of resolves and a lot of it is mental.

Government must continue its campaign in the North East, over-run Boko Haram camps and then secure our boarders.

The long term strategy will be to institute a very shadowy counter terror unit that will use all sorts of deadly methods including poisoning, assasination, and all methods within the powers of the Government to systematically eliminate the leaders of Boko Haram and their financiers.

Government must also look into issues like monitoring suspicious financial transactions and movement of weapons in and out of our boarder.

Our country is unfortunately at war!!!!!

THE GOVERNMENT TACTICS AND STRATEGIES ARE ALREADY KNOWN;

1. CONVERTING THE CURRENT SECTARIAN UPROAR TO A FULL BLOWN CIVIL WAR, WITH THE WAR FRONT AT THE NORTH DOORS, KILLING BOTH OUR YOUTH AND COMMUNITY LEADERS E.G EMIRS, TOP POLITICIANS AND UNIFORM MEN OF NORTHERN ORIGIN, IN A BID TO TOTALLY WEAKEN THE REGION SO AS TO EITHER CONTINUE THEIR DEVILISH RULE AGENDA OR SIMPLY DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD STRATEGY INDEED,(courtesy Devil MENTOR) IT WORKS IN MANY INSTANCES E.G SYRIA. BUT ALAS, IT WOULD NEVER WORK IN NIGERIA.
B/COS;
THE BRAVE NORTHERN YOUTH IN THE MILITARY WOULD NEVER TOLERATE OR ALLOW THIS.
THE NORTH HAS GOOD FRIENDS( ALIAS) THAT WOULD STAND BY NORTH FOR SURE.
AS USUAL THE YORUBAS WOULD ISOLATE THEMSELVES, LEAVING, ND/IGBOS/MIDDLE BELTANS TO FACE NORTH IF THE PLAN BACKFIRES !

THE STRATEGY FURTHER ENTAILS WIDER S.O.E TO INFLICT MORE DAMAGES, MORE CASUALTIES , BLACKMAIL, ASSASSINATION AND MORE....

ALTHOUGH, THE TACTICS WAS ON FINAL STAGES, NIGERIA IS GODS OWN AS SAID BY MANY WOULD ONCE AGAIN SURVIVE THIS PLOT, THIS AGENDA IS BOUND TO FAIL, B/COS OF ILL EXECUTION OF THE DETAILS ENSHRINED.

LONG LIVE NORTH, LONG LIVE NIGERIA, LONG LIVE FREE AFRICA!

Strategy #1: Infiltrate the bh camps with govt sponsored agents.
when u just destroy the bh training camps, they will regroup.

Strategy #2. Maximum security at the borders.

Strategy #3. Use every available means such as the radio, imams, etc to give proper orientation to the northern populace.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by takeprofit: 9:20am On May 18, 2013
takeprofit:

Strategy #1: Infiltrate the bh camps with govt sponsored agents.
when u just destroy the bh training camps, they will regroup.

Strategy #2. Maximum security at the borders.

Strategy #3. Use every available means such as the radio, imams, etc to give proper orientation to the northern populace.

Strategy #4. Compulsory digitized National I.D. for ever Nigerian citizen to help identify aliens.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Lekan155: 9:47am On May 18, 2013
Prayer for our armed forces,:;::: May the LORD protect you all, strengthen you and give you good health,. You will return to meet your loved ones in Jesus name. We are waiting, we will see again in good health
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 18, 2013
I swear we will chawuz the baaarstards. Keep praying Nigerians
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 18, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.