Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

A Thread For The Troops. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Troops. (18957 Views)

The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops / Photos Of President Jonathan Visiting The Troops In Mubi & Baga Today / Visuals Of The Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by naptu2: 10:44am On May 18, 2013
We don't use the Sepecat Jaguars anymore.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by youngies(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2013
white dove: ..My Fiancé is a young lieutenant. I remember him (n oda Officers) always n most especially at this time. D fear n unrest in my heart is indescribable. Every day n night I pray for their safety. I remember d last time I saw him bfr he left dis assignment...he was so positive they will help restore peace back to this country n dat he will come back home safe! I hold on to dat always n pray dat God Almighty will see all dis young officers dat have deprived themselves comfort through!!! I just don't know wat to type anymore! I miss u so much honey, I miss ur smile too! N I sooo miss our night gossips!! I know u'll come back!! am ryte here waiting!!
This can make a grown man cry. I have already shed a tear and a prayer. cry

God protect and guide our troops alright.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by akereconfi: 11:07am On May 18, 2013
God Save this fine girl

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by akereconfi: 11:14am On May 18, 2013
ROAST their ass UP

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 18, 2013
Field Commander

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 11:56am On May 18, 2013
Going thru this thread, I don't see myself marrying a soldier/army/police and the likes. *sigh*. God protect our troops.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 18, 2013
white dove: ..My Fiancé is a young lieutenant. I remember him (n oda Officers) always n most especially at this time. D fear n unrest in my heart is indescribable. Every day n night I pray for their safety. I remember d last time I saw him bfr he left dis assignment...he was so positive they will help restore peace back to this country n dat he will come back home safe! I hold on to dat always n pray dat God Almighty will see all dis young officers dat have deprived themselves comfort through!!! I just don't know wat to type anymore! I miss u so much honey, I miss ur smile too! N I sooo miss our night gossips!! I know u'll come back!! am ryte here waiting!!
babe, my eyes are teary damn... Don't fret he'll come back.. I see victory embarassed but chei, see love

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 18, 2013
I no believe...someone should convince me

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2013
Heard they call him death?

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 18, 2013
sheyie2007: I no believe...someone should convince me
She's a fighter pilot. If you are in Nigeria you should know her story na cos she was al over d news last yr wen she topped d commonwealth fighter-pilot course in the UK. I don fantasize about dis geh tire aswia.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by cold(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2013
Don Demu:
She's a fighter pilot. If you are in Nigeria you should know her story na cos she was al over d news last yr wen she topped d commonwealth fighter-pilot course in the UK. I don fantasize about dis geh tire aswia.
Yup,you got that right...

History was ,Friday, made in Abuja as the Nigerian Air Force produced the first female combat pilot in the sub-region following the badge decoration (winging) of Flying Officer Blessing Liman and 29 other pilots as combat flying officers at a well attended ceremony hosted by the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Mohammed Dikko Umar.

The Pilot officers who had in the last 12 months undergone various training programme said to have cost billions of Naira ($650, 000 each) within the country and abroad in countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Greece, Pakistan, and Egypt include 14 fighter jet pilots.

History making Flying Officer Blessing Liman, an indigene of Zango Kataf, Kaduna state, was born on 13 March, 1984. She enlisted into the Nigerian Air Force in July 2011 and was commissioned on 9th December, 2011. Her outstanding performance helped her in attaining the historical height.

Present at the ceremony, to add colour to the feat achieved by Liman were minister of State for Defence, Erelu (Dr) Olusola Agbeja Obada, the leadership of the National Council for Nigerian Society (NCNS), the Presidential Adviser to the President on Ethics and Values, Dr. (Mrs.) Sarah Jubril, Mrs. Appolonia Petirin, Mrs. Ihejirika and Mrs. Dikko Umar
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by naptu2: 12:53pm On May 18, 2013
This is Blessing Liman

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by naptu2: 12:55pm On May 18, 2013
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by cold(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2013
naptu2: This is Blessing Liman
Guess i got my wires crossed
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by cdoffx(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2013
Our gallant men and officer of the Nigerian army and airforce (i think they dominate this operation) i hail you all and we are all in support of you guys. i wish Nigeria also have space for reservist as in the US armed forces i for join airforce reservist to support you mmore actively
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2013
see fine boy ,i thank God say i no be soldier oooo,e no easy at all,wahalahi if na me dey go this kind war , na obatala and sango i go take carry go plus serious ayeta ,traditional bullet proof,MAY GOD be with all these our brave men and women that have volunteered to put their lives at risk so that we can live in peace

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On May 18, 2013
onatisi: see fine boy ,i thank God say i no be soldier oooo,e no easy at all,wahalahi if na me dey go this kind war , na obatala and sango i go take carry go plus serious ayeta ,traditional bullet proof,MAY GOD be with all these our brave men and women that have volunteered to put their lives at risk so that we can live in peace
I dey tell u! grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 18, 2013
Don Demu:
you don't say!
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 18, 2013
onatisi: see fine boy ,i thank God say i no be soldier oooo,e no easy at all,wahalahi if na me dey go this kind war , na obatala and sango i go take carry go plus serious ayeta ,traditional bullet proof,MAY GOD be with all these our brave men and women that have volunteered to put their lives at risk so that we can live in peace
you neva hear say ayeta no de work with ak 47 bullet?
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by onatisi(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I dey tell u! grin grin grin
emi funrara mi,kini awon iya osoronga se ti won ni gbeja mi?even the way my eye go look sef boko haram no go fit stand talkless of shooting at me .
na baba agbekoyas go do am for me , na command tone i go dey use . grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 18, 2013
onatisi:
emi funrara mi,kini awon iya osoronga se ti won ni gbeja mi?even the way my eye go look sef boko haram no go fit stand talkless of shooting at me .
na baba agbekoyas go do am for me , na command tone i go dey use . grin grin grin
awon iya mi ni le tawa... Boko haram go shoot, na bird them go see grin
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by onatisi(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2013
sheyie2007: awon iya mi ni le tawa... Boko haram go shoot, na bird them go see grin
my guy you too ,you jasi !!!!
i no go waste my bullets sef ,dem go shoot me like dis ,na tree top dem go see me in 10 places dancing azonto on kukure levels nobody go tell dem before dem go pick race .aye toto mo juba grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by BAMILASSA: 3:44pm On May 18, 2013
NA LIER

I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off.

I hardly comment on this forum,but you just push me to login and comment
I don't knw which means your following the situation in the north.
You just hard the air force fighter jet was shot,and managed to return to base.

My question is that who shot it? Civilian or boko haram.
A civilian that has such weapon is no longer called a civilian.
The nigerian army are not new in war zone.
So my brother stop sitting in your room and saying what u don't know
If you engaged the army with guns and riffLes.they will surely respond.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by dohiswill: 5:46pm On May 18, 2013
I Think any "civilian" found in BH's camp/base been shelled is not innocent. You can't consider Ben landen's wives and sons innocent before US Marines, as they could equally pose an attack or defensive threat even without guns. Who knows if those some call "innocent civilian" are the ones harbouring those terrorists.
TO THE GREAT NIGERIAN ARMY YOU REMAIN THE VALOUR OF AFRICA!
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by daffur: 6:08pm On May 18, 2013
You lier. Did you sit at the table when the plans were being put together. l know u r joking.

We are winning. All foreign and Tuareg rebels dominating the North with violence under the guise of BH will be given MASS BURIAL.

This civil rule made our boarders Porus. In a military setting, you want to guard ur country integrity jealously.

We are winning. Insha Allah.

BAMILASSA: NA LIER

I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off.

I hardly comment on this forum,but you just push me to login and comment
I don't knw which means your following the situation in the north.
You just hard the air force fighter jet was shot,and managed to return to base.

My question is that who shot it? Civilian or boko haram.
A civilian that has such weapon is no longer called a civilian.
The nigerian army are not new in war zone.
So my brother stop sitting in your room and saying what u don't know
If you engaged the army with guns and riffLes.they will surely respond.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by alfaman1: 8:54pm On May 18, 2013
Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go (Zombie)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell am to stop (Zombie)
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell am to turn (Zombie)
Zombie no go think, unless you tell am to think (Zombie)

Tell am to go straight
A joro, jara, joro
No break, no job, no sense
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go kill
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go quench
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro

Go and kill! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and die! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and quench! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Put am for reverse! (Joro, jaro, joro)

Joro, jara, joro, zombie wey na one way

Joro, jara, joro

Attention! (Zombie)
Quick march!
Slow march! (Zombie)
Left turn!
Right turn! (Zombie)
About turn!
Double up! (Zombie)
Salute!
Open your hat! (Zombie)
Stand at ease!
Fall in! (Zombie)
Fall out!
Fall down! (Zombie)
Get ready!

Halt!

Order!

Dismiss!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by onatisi(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2013
omo see batman grin grin

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Sagewood: 10:17pm On May 18, 2013
God bless our troops in this fight against the evil BH and their unrepentant sponsors.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Sagewood: 10:25pm On May 18, 2013
Who is Bamilassa? Boko Haram sympathizer. Keep writing your fraudulent and propaganda piece
and justice will catch up with you soon.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by whitedove1: 5:40pm On May 19, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I almost wept reading this! God be with him. Victory be his portion in every battle he encounters.
He will return home to tell stories of courage and bravery, faith and survival!
By God's grace, this event will strengthen your love together and leave exciting memories you will both share with your yet unborn children.

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 19, 2013
onatisi: omo see batman grin grin
The parachute man should dive Boko Haram to death. Silly human beings! A$$holes!!!
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by JesusDWay(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2013
God bless the Nigerian Army..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) / Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria / 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.