Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

A Thread For The Troops. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Troops. (18965 Views)

The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops / Photos Of President Jonathan Visiting The Troops In Mubi & Baga Today / Visuals Of The Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2013
Ironi: All this na yeye, small ragtag Boko Haram dey give them sleepless nights, na wao. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

am pretty sure Boko Haram can not define a base and defend it against the Nigerian Army
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2013
Crassus: they should arrest the soldiers involved in the killing of women and children in Baga First. and hand them over to the military court !!
oga boko how far?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by 50calibre(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2013
Crassus: they should arrest the soldiers involved in the killing of women and children in Baga First. and hand them over to the military court !!

Why should they arrest them? In fact they should be given a medal and promotion.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 17, 2013
illitrate: oga boko how far?

your handle says it all my brother
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 17, 2013
My undivided support and prayers goes to the men in combat in the north..... I have you in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by vanstanzy(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2013
PapaBrowne: Lets support our troops.
Boko Haram has been a menace and has killed upwards of 4000 people and are willing to kill more.
But some men just like us with 2 hands, 2 legs, one head, two eyes, two ears(Our gallant troops) have taken the challenge to protect us from these hell-bound scoundrels called Boko Haram Islamists.

Our Troops(don't know if there are women too) are Fathers, Brothers, Boyfriends, Uncles, Best Friends, Cousins and a whole lot more. They have people who love them. They have ambitions and all want to grow old peacefully.
But they have opted to sacrifice themselves that we may have peace. Some will die in the process, others would return home without a scratch, but one thing is sure, they will win the war and we will know peace because they made a sacrifice.

This thread is dedicated to supporting our troops with nice words, poems, stories of gallantry, pictures and lots more.

Maybe, just maybe, one of the troops somewhere in any of those three states would use his mobile phone to see this thread and know that he has the backing and support of majority of Nigerians.

Let it roll!!

[img]http://nationalmirroronline.net/thumbnail.php?file=jtf1_315487867.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Kudos brave troopers! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 17, 2013
angry angry angry
Crassus:

angry
Crassus:

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 17, 2013
That army guy wearing shades is not smiling... I'm even scared of looking at his picture let alone seeing him in Person

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 17, 2013
I believe they've been chilling the entire time and collecting 20 bucks from motorist now is the time for them to go do the real job.. Go get em boys

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 17, 2013
NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by InvertedHammer: 8:42pm On May 17, 2013
/

May God guide and be your guard as you fight to eradicate enemies of peace

/

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by 50calibre(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2013
But how come some army guys are still using Ak-47, can't they order a more modern assault rifle with better precision? Ak is for rebels and not proper military.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by bayusman: 8:43pm On May 17, 2013
I have always want to be an arm force. I wish am there to fight for the peace of my dear country..

I love Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by poshpimkiey(f): 8:44pm On May 17, 2013
Able fighters. Agile lovers. Devoted fathers. Loving husbands. Salute to all of u. We'll be awaiting ur return wit garlands and sweet scented petals. Victory

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 17, 2013
50calibre:

Why should they arrest them? In fact they should be given a medal and promotion.

Bros. u dey vex oooo.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Lusola15: 8:45pm On May 17, 2013
Well done boys
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Ironi: 8:45pm On May 17, 2013
Henry120:
NIGERIA

Funny pictures, the top one. Are these guys soldiers? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by JoannaSedley(f): 8:46pm On May 17, 2013
"........It is now full-flegded war, boko boys will start protecting their supposed conquered territory thereby putting innocent people at risk; then arm merchants will start making quick bucks by supplyling guns and ammunition and also make sure that the war doesn't end; then mischievious government will find a way to infiltrate the porous country and make a quick grap for their share of oyel money"........... Sorry just thinking aloud jare.
Just hope my dad is back from Adamawa....going to check......
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2013
Ironi:

Funny pictures, the top one. Are these guys soldiers? shocked shocked shocked shocked
no they're farmers angry
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 17, 2013
Dear God bring this valors back home safely to their loved ones and let us hear the last of the bokononsense forever. Amen.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by alexis(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2013
illitrate: smiley

Are those MIGs?
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by caesaraba(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2013
Godspeed to our gallant troopers! Go get 'em.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2013
dont mess with nigerian soldiers , when they are determined to get a job they do it judiciously without mercy and also professionally .boko boys don enter problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by naptu2: 8:49pm On May 17, 2013

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 17, 2013
50calibre: But how come some army guys are still using Ak-47, can't they order a more modern assault rifle with better precision? Ak is for rebels and not proper military.
ak 47 is still the best .. doesn't jam, ish is rugged cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by crisycent: 8:50pm On May 17, 2013
May our troops return to their families safe.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Effwazobia: 8:50pm On May 17, 2013
Ok now kcuf all this picture sh*t. When are they dividing the goddamn* country? Thats all I care to know. Boko Haram don't want to belong in this country unless a northerner dey rule. All we gotto do is let them the Kcuf out. I know me and my Biafra people sure don't want to be in this country called Nigeria, and yet they would not let us go. They just keep fusing us together. I hope GEJ fractures this damn country
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Kaysalas(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2013
wink winkthis pikshures ha really nice. Makes me proudly Nigerian. May the good lord be with you and grant you victory as you confront book boyss head on. Jesus will go before you in battle
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2013
What a great thread! I wish them the best of lucks and to defeat those rat extremists and their generation will never grow to carrying on such a deadly religious ideology.

I am confident in their abilities and they should know where they are that we are fully in support of their mission.

Go Nigerian military! Go men of valor! You are dear to the nation since the day you take the oath to protect its sovereignty and the people.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by tpapi: 8:52pm On May 17, 2013
I no wan hear say jtf dey arrest BH members, wetin I wan hear na d no. of BH members killed under aerial bombardment
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by onatisi(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2013
i guess some ppl didnt know that nigeria army has one of the best records in terms of peace keeping and enforcement in africa ,
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 17, 2013
I dey see SSS and their Tavor 21 For una pictures. Dem follow for the fight too?
AK 47 and the curved butt has terrible precision. It needs to be upgraded.
Wait make I enter my secret weapons arsenal for under my house. I dey go join the fight. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / "Don't Make More Enemies For Buhari" - Lauretta Onochie To 'Name Droppers' / Treat Gunshot Wounds First, Ask Questions Later — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.