Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Transparent People[A STORY] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Transparent People[A STORY] (2288 Views)

The University Village - A Story / The Last Messiah And The Common People - A Short Story / The Forgotten People (a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transparent People[A STORY] by DoctorShroud(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2013
What do ya'll readers think of karamo's personality, as observed from the story so far...let me hear your veiws pls, they inspire me.
Re: Transparent People[A STORY] by princesa(f): 11:54pm On May 23, 2013
karamo is flat, you've not developed him yet,

up the action, let that guy wake up from sleep and go to school or somewhere!sad
Re: Transparent People[A STORY] by DoctorShroud(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2013
princesa: karamo is flat, you've not developed him yet,

up the action, let that guy wake up from sleep and go to school or somewhere!sad
. I'll work on that.
Re: Transparent People[A STORY] by DoctorShroud(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2013
No be only princesa dey here na. The story dey like new born baby, me wey dey write, no even know im destiny. Na una comments na im go determine im destiny. And 2, una comment dey, like protein. Shuo, abi una no wan give baby protein to grow?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama: The Church International (tci) / Fiction - All That Glitters / Revealed: Why I Was Disappointed In Chinua Achebe - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.