Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? (1142 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 11:52am On May 18, 2013
If he CALLS you and your phone is OFF, he thinks you’re CHEATING….then he sends a sms saying “DON’T TELL ME THE BATTERY STORY COZ I KNOW THAT LINE”

If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are TOO IN LOVE, moving too fast;
If u Don't, he says u are PROUD .

If u DRESS NICELY, he says u are trying to LURE other men;
If u DON?T, he says u are RURAL.

If u ARGUE with him, he says u areSTUBBORN, too manly;
If u keep QUIET, he says u have noBRAINS, a walkover

If u are SMARTER than him, you’re a SHOW-OFF;
If he's SMARTER than u, he is GREAT.

If u don't LOVE him, he tries to POSSESS u;
If u LOVE him, He takes you FOR GRANTED. (very true huh?)

If u don't MAKE LOVE to him, he says u DON?T LOVE him;
If u DO, he says u are CHEAP.

If u tell him your PROBLEMS, he says u are TROUBLE;
If u DON?T, he says u don't TRUST him.

If u SCOLD at him, u are treating him like a CHILD;
If he SCOLDS at u, it’s because he CARES for u.

If u BREAK your promise, u cannotbe TRUSTED;
If he BREAKS his, it is circumstances beyond his CONTROL.

If u SMOKE, u are BAD girl;
If he SMOKES, he is GENTLEMAN.

If u do WELL in your career, it's LUCK ;
If he does WELL, it’s definitely BRAINS.

If u HURT him, u are CRUEL;
If he HURTS you, you are too SENSITIVE !!

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET IT RIGHT?
Pls, your comments will save a relationship, marriage....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by clemz85(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2013
you know,
water kills yet we drinks it.

fire hurts yet we cook with it.

to live is to risk death but we must live
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 1:44pm On May 20, 2013
clemz85: you know,
water kills yet we drinks it.

fire hurts yet we cook with it.

to live is to risk death but we must live

Hmmmn, true talk, EZIOKU!
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by AtheistD(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2013
No 2 men are similar in all the mentioned attributes. A needy man will want a needy woman and a distant man would want a distant woman.

It is all about balance. You need to get a balance on all the mentioned above and find the right man with the right balance too.
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 7:48am On May 21, 2013
Atheist:-D:
No 2 men are similar in all the mentioned attributes. A needy man will want a needy woman and a distant man would want a distant woman.

It is all about balance. You need to get a balance on all the mentioned above and find the right man with the right balance too.

I agree its all about balance, but its almost impossible τ̅☺ get d right balance

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by AtheistD(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2013
Stegomiah:

I agree its all about balance, but its almost impossible τ̅☺ get d right balance

That is true. Flexibility and some "give" are needed. People need to also be patient and wise too. You might only meet that balance 2 or 3 times at most and many people are not prepared to handle it. By the time they are ready they cant find such a person.
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 8:14am On May 30, 2013
Well said
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by AtheistD(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2013
Stegomiah: Well said

So... have you been in a difficult relationship?
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 10:13am On May 30, 2013

So... have you been in a difficult relationship?

Sure, most pple av
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by AtheistD(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2013
Stegomiah:

Sure, most pple av

Cool... cool... are you still in it grin
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 11:04am On May 30, 2013

Cool... cool... are you still in it grin

Nope! Do you bliv in love?
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by AtheistD(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2013
Stegomiah:

Nope! Do you bliv in love?

of course I do cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:44pm On May 30, 2013
all good points made..
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by iebanehita(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2013
I am a Simple Man, who is not difficult to Understand..!!
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2013

of course I do cheesy

so you bliv in love, but as an atheist, u do not bliv in God?
smh! d world is a funny place, i'll lyk u to explain why you bliv in d former nd not d latter. cos 2 me God is love, he instituted love, you cant see love, so u cant see God but you chose to bliv in love, Y?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by AtheistD(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

so you bliv in love, but as an atheist, u do not bliv in God?
smh! d world is a funny place, i'll lyk u to explain why you bliv in d former nd not d latter. cos 2 me God is love, he instituted love, you cant see love, so u cant see God but you chose to bliv in love, Y?

What is the relationship between God and love? Love is an emotion, just like hate, fear, etc. These are what make us human beings. It is love that makes us crave company and build societies, our ability to form hierarchal structured societies etc stems from our necessity for companionship and fear of isolation. Ever noticed how isolation is a punishment in most societies?
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
[quote
author=Atheist:-D]

What is the relationship between God and love? Love is an emotion, just
like hate, fear, etc. These are what make us human beings. It is love
that makes us crave company and build societies, our ability to form
hierarchal structured societies etc stems from our necessity for
companionship and fear of isolation. Ever noticed how isolation is a
punishment in most societies? [/quote]

seriously, Atheist D you are in for a serious debate today nd i got ya time.

emotions as in feelings, so are you saying pple do not feel God, his pressence et al.

are u saying dos wu sing and dance, pray, dos wu ar in spirit ar insane to bliv God exists?
Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by AtheistD(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

seriously, Atheist D you are in for a serious debate today nd i got ya time.

emotions as in feelings, so are you saying pple do not feel God, his pressence et al.

are u saying dos wu sing and dance, pray, dos wu ar in spirit ar insane to bliv God exists?

You can measure emotions. When there is love, certain chemicals are released into the body including pheromones, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. The same with fear. Your hear rate increases, you get a rush of adrenaline etc. these can all be measured.

The "experiences" people have of God are difficult to quantify on such a level. If we were to look at peoples experiences of God, we would find it impossible to classify. Just as we do not classify so many other paranormal phenomena out there. Dont we see odd people saying they saw so much weird stuff, yet we refuse to believe them, why?

let us not digress however. A religious debate can be had on the religious forum.

Also, those who believe in God are not insane. I once did. They are just not yet fully awake from a long slumber grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by Stegomiah: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2013

You can measure emotions. When there is love, certain chemicals are released into the body including pheromones, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. The same with fear. Your hear rate increases, you get a rush of adrenaline etc. these can all be measured.

The "experiences" people have of God are difficult to quantify on such a level. If we were to look at peoples experiences of God, we would find it impossible to classify. Just as we do not classify so many other paranormal phenomena out there. Dont we see odd people saying they saw so much weird stuff, yet we refuse to believe them, why?

let us not digress however. A religious debate can be had on the religious forum.

Also, those who believe in God are not insane. I once did. They are just not yet fully awake from a long slumber grin

Dnt wanna derail dis thred furda, but i'll open a thread on religion section Ƨ̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ we can debate, definately not today, but U̶̲̥̅̊'ll know wen. I admire ur humour dough but i bliv dia IS̶̲̥̅ God, Ƨ̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ be prepared mr atheist. Meet ya on d oda section!!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? by AtheistD(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Dnt wanna derail dis thred furda, but i'll open a thread on religion section Ƨ̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ we can debate, definately not today, but U̶̲̥̅̊'ll know wen. I admire ur humour dough but i bliv dia IS̶̲̥̅ God, Ƨ̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ be prepared mr atheist. Meet ya on d oda section!!

smiley

Cool. Just let me know when you open it. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Really Be Desperate? / Why Do People Disrespect Single Women And Widows? / Qualities You Want In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.