Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70049 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Have you ever played hide and seek? If you have, then you know that once the person has been found by the finder its not the end of the game. The person found must run and the finder would have to pursue until they have caught them. Then and only then is the the game over.

I have noticed a trend among a lot of men. They have become so lazy that they do not bother chasing the girl they love. The saying "ah... its just a girl, they are many more out there" and "she's playing hard to get, i cant be bothered and she's not the only beautiful girl out there anyway" have become so popular among men especially black men.

What happened to the value of chasing a woman? Why has it become so worthless and looked down upon. Would men of today have survived many years ago. Men in those days didn't complain when they pursued the girl they loved, in many cases suffered in the hands of the girls family and then paid a massive amount to have her as his wife. Today it's a lot easier yet men are not willing or should I say are too lazy to pursue the woman of their dreams. Oh i forgot... there are too many fishes in sea. Why bother right?

Men, we love to be pursued and conquered by you. Why do you all think the stories of Cinderella, Snow white, Rapunzel and the like are so loved by girls? They all had one thing in common. A prince who not only found them but also fought for them. Trust me we love to be chased and caught by you.

If you are not serious with the girl then don't bother. But, if you do love her don't allow you friends to push you to get over her after she has rejected you twice. Try a little harder than twicesmiley. I noticed white guys have always chased me fervently. But when it comes to black men, even though they profess to loving me so deeply they don't bother if i don't respond to them after a specific time. If any race of man on earth should know how to pursue a woman fervently until he captures her it should be a black man because thats what you fathers and grand fathers did. It's in your DNA smiley So now, what are you waiting for? Get started!

25 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin Lol. No time

124 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pursue wetin? Lai lai tonguetonguetongue

33 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by tpia5: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Actually, its true a lot of men no longer pursue women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by tpia5: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
But op, your user name wont encourage them nah.

99 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by TableLeg(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
tpia@:
Does that really answer the question posed by the thread?
Some peeps are just foolish beyond acceptable levels!

Topic....
Maybe because women are readily available and easier to relate to nowadays

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
tpia@:

Lol. I just liked the song by psquare i didn't know what it meant somebody here told me... but its too late now.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by BlackMamba2: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
No time jare... These days the ladies are even the one doing the pursuing.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ginas: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin TOO MUCH FORMING grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
when punny is all over the place grin grin

No time getting tangle in one

(HUMOUR) Girlfriend please dont be offended at this shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
you think we don't try? we've given up on you girls who do all they can now to stray us from them. maybe its this generation I've seen but we've wooed to the point that we've been embarrassed, made vague and lugubrious expenses with nothing to show for it.

what you should be complaining about here is why you girls make it hard for us. After going for about 8 dates, you'll decide you don't see him more than a friend or worse still, the first base now kicks in.

help us by giving us signs but for the meantime I don park bus sad

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
^so you mean you're single shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

190... i feel very sorry for FlyteFalls. Poor girl. sad
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=190-the-clown][color=red]when punny is all over the place grin grin

No time getting tangle in one

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

complicated sad
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by KateSpade(f): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
If you are worth pursuing a man (or men) will come after you. People know the difference between playing hard to get and actually hard to get.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
w[b]e've wooed to the point that we've been embarrassed, made vague and lugubrious expenses with nothing to show for it.[/b]

[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear thissad but trust me NOT all girls are like this. Don't let them girls change ur actions otherwise they would spoil it for girls like ussmiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

190... i feel very sorry for FlyteFalls. Poor girl. sad

actually flytefalls is the best thing ever since sliced bread - cool
shes not like you-lots lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

complicated sad

so how do you survive without s-e-x
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by vivianc(f): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Who says they are tired? They ain't jare.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
KateSpade: If you are worth pursuing a man (or men) will come after you. People know the difference of playing hard to get and actually hard to get.

True and false. Yes they do pursue those worth pursuing but they are not giving in their best. Even at church i hear the guys give up so easily. Regardless of whether she is virgin and a supermodel its seems like after a few attempts they give up. NOT ALL but a lot more than before! For example it is less likely that a man would pursue a woman for more than 1 year when during our parents and their parents time they pursued and waited for many years and didn't even get the chance to be intimate until they got married. Im not saying they don't but im saying it is difficult to find guys nowadays who do.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

and how do you know I don't have sexxx? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

actually flytefalls is the best thing ever since sliced bread - cool
shes not like you-lots lipsrsealed

Oh sad... even worse. My heart cries out for her cry. Have 190 in love with you!!... AHHH!!!! SCARY!! I would be running for my life. tongue
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

See... this is all 190 thinks about. Lol.
So what if he doesnt have s-e-x. Would he die. See what im saying. its guys who influence guys to get themselves caught up in crap. Don't have s-e-x joor its not the end of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by KateSpade(f): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

True and false. Yes they do pursue those worth pursuing but they are not giving in their best. Even at church i hear the guys give up so easily. Regardless of whether she is virgin and a supermodel its seems like after a few attempts they give up. NOT ALL but a lot more than before! For example it is less likely that a man would pursue a woman for more than 1 year when during our parents and their parents time they pursued and waited for many years and didn't even get the chance to be intimate until they got married. Im not saying they don't but im saying it is difficult to find guys nowadays who do.

Then those men aren't worth having.

Virgins and supermodels doesn't equate to good companion or good wife.

If you want a man to chase after a woman for years on end, then wait and they just might. You shouldnt compare things to our parents time, or when I was growing up, the world was messed up then and it still is now, things are just different but you adapt as all humans do.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
KateSpade:

Then those men aren't worth having.

Virgins and supermodels doesn't equate to good companion or good wife.

If you want a man to chase after a woman for years on end, then wait and they just might. You shouldnt compare things to our parents time, or when I was growing up, the world was messed up then and it still is now, things are just different but you adapt as all humans do.

Ok if you say so. Like i said i didnt say all but a lot. In general men dont bother pursuing girls like before. By the way... girls that get around are not hard to get so we are not talking about pursuing them. I'm talking about awesome girls who have everything going them and morals intact. We have just noticed that in general men are no longer fervently pursuing a girl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

and how do you know I don't have sexxx? undecided

because you just said its complicated meaning she might not give you punny regularly embarassed
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Oh sad... even worse. My heart cries out for her cry. Have 190 in love with you!!... AHHH!!!! SCARY!! I would be running for my life. tongue

I wont even advice any men out there to date you
with a handle like that of yours - men would definately have to be careful around you angry angry
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

See... this is all 190 thinks about. Lol.
So what if he doesnt have s-e-x. Would he die. See what im saying. its guys who influence guys to get themselves caught up in crap. Don't have s-e-x joor its not the end of the world.

if its not about having s-e-x with a female wife
then what would we probably be doing - discussing the economical value of fuel prices or what

Its all about s-e-x baybe
sex makes the world go ROUND shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

because you just said its complicated meaning she might not give you punny regularly embarassed

complicated means I'm single but get punny regularly undecided
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by lolaluv1(f): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Like Steve Harvey says in the movie, 'Think Like A Man', there's so much free séx everywhere.
Why chase after a wild horse galloping away from you, when there are sleek horses grazing nearby just waiting to be ridden?

In our grandparents time, you had to get hitched to get some. Now you can go home with a girl from the club, skype, sext, chat or phone séx. Séx is so cheap, it's a dime a dozen.

Some still chase when a girl is worth it though. Not to sound conceited, I get a few chases...wink

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.