Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" (11106 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / 10 Things Men Do In Bedroom That Nigerian Women Hate / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 18, 2013
Some Guys can be so comfortable with showing you how best to get them satisfied in the bedroom... but what they won’t do is comment on all the weird habits you have that aren't directly related to intercourse, which usually turn them off.

From a man's MIND I've shared the behaviors most women showcase during sex that gets a man RUNNING AWAY maybe afterwards if not even before.

1. Answering a text message

This attitude tells a guy you're not into him and worst that you're a skimmer. Avoid it.

2. Expecting him to undresss you

Be honest: sometimes you can barely get in and out of your own clothes! How do you expect a guy to easily, gracefully slip you out of your outfit? It might seem fun to you to lie there and let him undo all five of the buttons on your high-waist jeans and jimmy your foot out of your knee-high-boot, but he’s just losing his will to live doing that. So be a little understanding...

3. Trying to be quiet

Too many women are ashamed of the noises they make during sex. But don’t be! Men love those noises! Whether you’re a screamer, moaner, name-caller, dirty-talker, it’s better than complete silence. And a guy knows that, if you’re trying to control yourself.

4. Keeping eye contact

Do you want to know what most men think if you insist on keeping eye contact with them the entire time you’re having sexx? ..."they think, you're going to try to tigh them down for ever" Be natural. Let your eyes wander. Close them. Bite him. Lash your head back. Don’t make your guy think you’re trying to see into his soul.

5. Avoiding eye contact

If you’re flailing your head around in every direction besides his face, he’ll likely think you regret letting him have sexx with you. And now you’re trying to pretend it’s not happening. So keeping a bit of eye contact makes a whole lot of sense.

6. Kissing Compulsively

Some women need to kiss the entire time they’re having sexx. Even in positions in which it makes no sense to kiss, they will twist their head, crank their neck, or bend over to be sure those lips are locked. It’s okay to not have that happening the entire time. It doesn't mean the guy’s just using you for sexx. It just means he’s paying attention to other sensations right now.

7. Leaving him in the dark

Too many women leave their partners in the dark about what gets them off. Instead of explaining, they just make dissatisfied looks and sounds, and make the poor guy play the guessing game with different positions and speeds. No, he actually doesn't know what that tiny difference in tone means between your first moan and your second moan. If you can't explain your mood swing then please... avoid it.

8. Telling him you read it somewhere

It’s okay if you picked up a few magazines to read about tricks in bed.But don’t tell your guy that. It makes you look like you don’t have natural intuition on what to do in bed.

9. Acting like a professional massager

For some women massaging is always part of the pre-intimacy but when you get too real with it, it makes a man feel like you see this sexuall encounter as a job. You just want to get it done, and do it well. And it can turn off a man's mood instantly.

10. Mentioning anyone else name in any way

A good example is when you're telling your man that your best friend’s boyfriend does this thing to her that she really likes in bed... he should do same for you. Don’t mention other people! There’s a very particular mindset a person has to be in to have sexx, and usually picturing other people—sexually or not—pulls them out of that mindset. Save your gossiping for later.

11. Doing your bedtime routine, right before sex

An example is “Wait! I just need to brush my teeth and wash my face and remove my makeup and put on my night cream. THEN we can have sexx.” You want the truth? during that time, a man will lose the mood.

12. Talking after sex

Women feel the need to comment on sex when it’s over. As flattering as it may be, post-sex is not the time to give notes on all the things he did that you loved during sex. He doesn't need you to give him a grade. He just needs to catch his breath, get a glass of water, maybe use the bathroom and go to sleep. And you should give him that space.

www.flaubertajiero.com

4 Likes

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 18, 2013
13,BE CAUTIOUS!!!DON'T MENTION ANOTHER GUY'S NAME WHILE MoANING!!!MORE LIKE"OH JOHNNY...OH JOHNNY"WHEN YOU ARE MEANT TO SAY JOHNBULL lipsrsealed grin

3 Likes

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 18, 2013
we do that unconsciously esp,wen new in anoda relationship or cheating...some call d name of their ex.Really embarrassing angry .Had an experience,called my ex during moans..my bf was like"WOT DA .F.CK!!!,I DON'T WANNA HEAR HIS NAME AGAIN".I just hide under d duvet embarassed

5 Likes

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2013
13. Always keep it real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by mideeniafe(f): 7:22pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra: we do that unconsciously esp,wen new in anoda relationship or cheating...some call d name of their ex.Really embarrassing angry .Had an experience,called my ex during moans..my bf was like"WOT DA .F.CK!!!,I DON'T WANNA HEAR HIS NAME AGAIN".I just hide under d duvet embarassed
Lol....I can imagine how you felt. grin
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 18, 2013
@lynpetra, was the fucck very sweet wit dis new guy or the ex used to fucck u better?

What really caused it?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by ohaleoghene(f): 8:12pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra: we do that unconsciously esp,wen new in anoda relationship or cheating...some call d name of their ex.Really embarrassing angry .Had an experience,called my ex during moans..my bf was like"WOT DA .F.CK!!!,I DON'T WANNA HEAR HIS NAME AGAIN".I just hide under d duvet embarassed
RedBenson: @lynpetra, was the fucck very sweet wit dis new guy or the ex used to fucck u better?

What really caused it?

I guess it was heaven for her , that guy must be really good

I just imagined you moaning , now am missing my boo . This guy had better come back this year , else I will loose it ! Hmmmm , so long a time !#crying #
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 18, 2013
ohaleoghene:

I guess it was heaven for her , that guy must be really good

angry

Eyaaa don't worry,very soon you wud be oiled

I just imagined you moaning , now am missing my boo . This guy had better come back this year , else I will loose it ! Hmmmm , so long a time !#crying #
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 18, 2013
RedBenson: @lynpetra, was the fucck very sweet wit dis new guy or the ex used to fucck u better?

What really caused it?

I don't really think it entirely has to do with Bleep.It's just the feelings...I think sometimes we move into anoda relationship without completely getting over d previous.

1 Like

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 18, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Lol....I can imagine how you felt. grin

I felt like disappearing grin cheesy .I was so damn embarrassed.Cudnt even look at him.
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

I felt like disappearing grin cheesy .I was so damn embarrassed.Cudnt even look at him.
Disappearing to where?
Lol. I cud hve done anything to see that akward moment
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 18, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
Disappearing to where?
Lol. I cud hve done anything to see that akward moment

U harsh oo
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by AbuMikey(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2013
WE I just dey laugh
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by lymelyte(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2013
It is so much easier to express your feeling and what u think these so called gurls.. How I wish I fit see una Bleep
me hard FACe? smiley..lol

1 Like

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2013
But what if kissing compulsively is wat makes her enjoy the act angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 18, 2013
When one is really in the mood, most of these ''habits'' don't count. undecided
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by lacosteIII(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2013
lymelyte: It is so much easier to express your feeling and what u think these so called gurls.. How I wish I fit see una Bleep
me hard FACe? smiley..lol

angry ... grin ...lolzzz...
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Scarpon(m): 12:34am On May 19, 2013
13.not given me bj before action
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Temismith(f): 12:34am On May 19, 2013
Messing a smelling mess during intercourse gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by libertyfather(m): 12:34am On May 19, 2013
lynpetra:

Its a common error,a matured and understanding man will knw that u just hop out of a relationship a little time is needed the Ex name will nt be mistakenly mention again...dunt need get embarrased or sumhin
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by okooloyun1(m): 12:47am On May 19, 2013
Don`t bite your partner
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 12:59am On May 19, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero:
4. Keeping eye contact

Do you want to know what most men think if you insist on keeping eye contact with them the entire time you’re having sexx? ..."they think, you're going to try to tigh them down for ever" Be natural. Let your eyes wander. Close them. Bite him. Lash your head back. Don’t make your guy think you’re trying to see into his soul.

5. Avoiding eye contact

If you’re flailing your head around in every direction besides his face, he’ll likely think you regret letting him have sexx with you. And now you’re trying to pretend it’s not happening. So keeping a bit of eye contact makes a whole lot of sense.

Na wa o. You keep eye contact, na war, you no keep na another palaver

Women go hear am for these rules

2 Likes

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 7:13am On May 19, 2013
@ohaleoghene, while u await his arrival, can we start sumtin? I've engine oil and spanners here! U know u really need this servicing after a long while @least 2 discard d old worn-out engine oil from d caburator b4 engine knocks. Remember, no money to buy brand new or even belgium engine to replace at the moment and finally, u wont be too dissappointed if he comes back wit a more pretty 'ohaleoghene'. The workshop is ready for the servicing.

See u in the workshop!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by killuminati(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2013
hmmmm, so you be all rounder. Wasere!
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 9:53am On May 19, 2013
undecided[quote author=killuminati]hmmmm, so you be all rounder. Wasere![/

quote]

undecided
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by killuminati(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2013
Meeehn! On the real, toto sweet gaan! I never see or taste anything sweeter than toto, abi na s'ex I go talk? Sweet, not as sugar, I mean...e make sense diiiee! Gurls, how prick dey be for una, na? How una dey feel when di ting dey slowly enter? I'm doin a research on this matter, I will to hear both sides attractions and experiences...abeg contribute, thanks!

1 Like

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 10:09am On May 19, 2013
Pls is yaba left filled up? undecided
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2013
hornipipe: When one is really in the mood, most of these ''habits'' don't count. undecided
Exactly! Not to mention the contradictions undecided
Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2013
In all dz points, u got one wrong. At least, for me, is d fact dt u allow a girl remove er clothes!
Unless it's a quicky, or u both can't hold it any longer, why d hell will u allow a lady remove her clothes when u are not payin for sex?

Now, removing a lady's cloth is so respectful, sexy and romantic!

The slow movement of ur hands, d contact with her body as u gently slide it off! Turning her face down, kissin her genlty from d waste up till u reach d bra strap. Loose d strap gently and kissin away d strains gently to d neck and back to d boobz!!!

Dude, removin d pants requires a special skill. It is an art u need to learn. Doing it alone can bring a woman home!

Allow me rest abeg. Na churh i dey! U devil!

4 Likes

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 11:02am On May 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: In all dz points, u got one wrong. At least, for me, is d fact dt u allow a girl remove er clothes!
Unless it's a quicky, or u both can't hold it any longer, why d hell will u allow a lady remove her clothes when u are not payin for sex?

Now, removing a lady's cloth is so respectful, sexy and romantic!

The slow movement of ur hands, d contact with her body as u gently slide it off! Turning her face down, kissin her genlty from d waste up till u reach d bra strap. Loose d strap gently and kissin away d strains gently to d neck and back to d boobz!!!
embarassed

Dude, removin d pants requires a special skill. It is an art u need to learn. Doing it alone can bring a woman home!

Allow me rest abeg. Na churh i dey! U devil!

This early morring

1 Like

Re: 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" by Nobody: 11:29am On May 19, 2013
She does number 2 alot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? / Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / side effects of virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.