Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies (11105 Views)

I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by EdoBoy90(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dear guys,

Always ask questions about any lady's past. If she can't tell you, get it by yourself. Avoid any lady is who shouting privacy yet she wants to have access to yours; passwords of your whatsAPP, Facebook and other social platforms. Ladies can keep secrets. They always claim "Saints" whereas they aren't. Many ladies above 30 years who are not married, 95% are the caused of their problems. Don't pity any lady in relationship especially if you would like to settle down with her.

A situation where a lady told you that a man is her Uncle whereas the man wasn't her uncle. she has been with the man for more than 10 years as a 'side chic' whereas she couldn't get a guy or relationship for 2 years. The man is her sugar daddy. He only called her whenever he wants her. Ladies are heartless and wicked. Above 30 years, many ladies are just looking for an innocent guy to put their useless problems on his head.

In my opinion, avoid ladies who are above 30 years with multiple Exs. Just avoid them for your peace of mind please and future. The good ones are less than 3%

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by JONSYN7154: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Someone (lady) have hurt you badly I guess.

13 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
Real lies in a relationship can have negative impacts, such as feelings of isolation, a loss of emotional intimacy, physical and mental health complaints, and breakups.
However, it can be possible to move past dishonesty in a relationship.
Often, this involves determining the reason for the dishonesty and resolving it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by money121(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by finallybusy: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Another anti-woman relationship thread on Nairaland.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Kreamie(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
You're hurting my friend. cry

Na so heartbreak dey be.

7 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by tojahh(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
Still trying to find sense or giving in this message.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by ogub(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
Any relationship that's built on lies will never last.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by JustPowerApps(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
In the tapestry of life, heed the wisdom: 'Beware the charm of Moromoke, for in her gaze lies both allure and mystery. Navigate the dance with caution. In the dance of hearts, may wisdom be your guide, and the echoes of caution be a melody that keeps your spirit discerning amidst the enchanting rhythms of affection.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Johnycastro18: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nah man wey never sabi this daughters of eve the fall in love with them without his brain....

A lady in the past whom I just started a relationship with that wasnt even upto a week ohh, suddenly brought up a pregnancy test to give to me that she is pregnant for me grin
She think say i be jjc.

Gold diggers everywere cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by OBTOREPA(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lies is a No No for me in any serious relationship.
How can you even trust each other?

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by nwakibe: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Just kukuma stay unmarried.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
EdoBoy90:
Dear guys,

Always ask questions about any lady's past. If she can't tell you, get it by yourself. Avoid any lady is who shouting privacy yet she wants to have access to yours; passwords of your whatsAPP, Facebook and other social platforms. Ladies can keep secrets. They always claim "Saints" whereas they aren't. Many ladies above 30 years who are not married, 95% are the caused of their problems. Don't pity any lady in relationship especially if you would like to settle down with her.

A situation where a lady told you that a man is her Uncle whereas the man wasn't her uncle. she has been with the man for more than 10 years as a 'side chic' whereas she couldn't get a guy or relationship for 2 years. The man is her sugar daddy. He only called her whenever he wants her. Ladies are heartless and wicked. Above 30 years, many ladies are just looking for an innocent guy to put their useless problems on his head.

In my opinion, avoid ladies who are above 30 years with multiple Exs. Just avoid them for your peace of mind please and future. The good ones are less than 3%

9ja women that turned d trending game of 3 Truth 1 lie to 3 Lies one TRUTH! Even the 1 truth u gat check VAR O

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by femi4: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
EdoBoy90:
Dear guys,

Stereotype....your last paragraph says it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by luminouz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
EdoBoy90:
Dear guys,

*Dancing to Timaya's song*

I concur

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by slaawomirr: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

The truth is all women are dramatic and have this annoying characters

But do you know the secret about some getting married on time and others above 34 years old still looking for husband is because at the age of 24 at most 24 when a woman is supposed to reduce those their dramatic and annoying characters some will still not know that it is time to limit it if possible stop it
They will continue until they passed 27 years

Those ladies that get husband easily knows when to limit those annoying and dramatic nature. They start limiting it once they get to 23 years

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by sofeo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
It's well.
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by jeromestarks: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Thank you for pushing this to front page.

One idiotic girl visited me and as we were talking, a guy called. She quietly answered the call and told the guy that she's close to his house, she's coming.

She then told me that she has to go to work. I allowed her to go and that was the day I called the idiot. She flashed me sometiibut I never called back.

I had plans to marry this wh0re untill noticed she's an ashaw0 pretending to be a wife material.

That girl is a snake. Avoid snakes.

24 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Nwaokunkpara: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Actually when you want to settle down as a man you will realize the scarcity of the women to be called wife

49 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Adasun(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Word on a marble...those girls can lie for Africa and swear using anything you believe in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by danowena: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Fear women but give more fear to the women that lie against you without reason (they can kill you).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Sonnobax15(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
True my nigha,op...

As for me,I will always dig to the very depth of my banny's past just to know every single thing about her....

And moreover,any relationship that began with lies will always be bound to fail woefully..

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Ingriid(f): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Gosh! Another topic again to bash women!! For real, ain't you guys tired

Indeed, the black man has so much time .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Patented: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Using an Age filter will lead you astray. Just do your investigations well into any woman you are interested in. Has nothing to do with age. Find all you can about whoever u want to get into a relationship with, it applies to both men and women.
EdoBoy90:
Dear guys,

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Fiscus105(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
EdoBoy90:
Dear guys,

I will advise you to run flee from such girl. Any girl that can be saying truth and even if she wants to tell lies, she would be struggling to tell lies, they have master in manipulation skill already, such lady would sleep with all brothers in neighbourhood and still look innocent like S.U girl.

Meanwhile, you too, have you shown her enough commitment for her to jettison all garbages and unwanted handbags. Because many of you would come to Nairaland to weep on women matters when you too, aren't showing more than enough commitments for ladies not to think of having second choice, because of "fear of unknown" that you guys portrait before them.

MAN CANNOT TURN HIS HOUSE TO MINI-HOTEL FOR WOMEN AND STILL BE EXPECTING ABSOLUTE LOYALTY FROM HER MAIN GIRLFRIEND OO.

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by AntiWailer: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
lol Past ko
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
So much focus on age. Most of the ladies who are side chicks are in their 20s. I don see 21 years old babe wey don do two abortions.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Opans: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
People still dey do relationship for this life?

Ona dey try o. I just couldn't get a wife. All these lying and lazy girls are the ones am always meeting.

I don accept my singlehood about a week ago. Although i have bannies for regular knacking.

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Blitzking: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
ogub:
Any relationship that's built on lies will never last.
very difficult to be in a relationship for long without exposing the lies..most times ppl choose to look the other way.
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by id4sho(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Midnight newspapers left thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by AntiWailer: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
EdoBoy90:
Dear guys,

Why are you shouting jor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does Vagina Taste Like? / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / side effects of virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.