Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,641 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. (1292 Views)

At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2013
Any age above 18
Re: At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. by Dumkele1: 12:17am On May 21, 2013
Yomii: You must be a good professor mathematics when you get to your 40ths. Taking an acute look at what you have said, i Enigmaly agreed with what you have said. Maybe the Nigerian Gov't should think of adopting Chineze policy of marriage. In such a way that ladies pay to date a Man...lol!
after payin to date and marry u,hope u'l bear her name
Re: At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. by Nobody: 12:57am On May 21, 2013
mekaboy:

Very tough one. That's y I find it funny when I read all these threads from girls with titles like 9 things women like, 5 ways to make her yours, do this and she is all yours, 7 things that turn women on, 3ways to make her love you, 5ways to please a woman. They don't understand that things have changed, there is shortage of men.

By the time they wake up from the dream world it might be late. And they will be back to post 9ways to get a husband by force.
Been seeing some of these threads too. Sometimes I almost choke on my laughter.
Re: At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. by Nobody: 12:58am On May 21, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I dont think things are that bad. There are plenty of available men. Most women just dont want them tongue. They want the ready made millionaires.
;(

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Marriage Committe In My Church Said I Must Be In My Final Year B4 Marriage / Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? / How Do Ladies Cope??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.