Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? (1291 Views)

Is Sex An Avenue For Love To Grow? / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
I just felt I throw this question to the house?
To me, I feel sex is necessary in a relationship because it binds both partners together!

A relationship on the other hand can survive without sex but let's not deceive ourselves, the guy will get it elsewhere....

Two people in a relationship can't survive without sex except both of them are virgins.....

I may be wrong but I need the opinion of the house.....

1 Like

Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by livingstoneony(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
is food necessary to living things?
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
And you will die because of lack of sex? smh

1 Like

Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
livingstoneony: is food necessary to living things?

YES! Food is necessary to man..... Are you comparing food to sex?
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
jmoore: And you will die because of lack of sex? smh

I've never seen a man die for lack of sex!
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2013
I don't waste too much time on a dying relationship.It's too stressful!I try a few times and then I call it quit.Some relationships are not meant to be right from d start.
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2013
lynpetra: I don't waste too much time on a dying relationship.It's too stressful!I try a few times and then I call it quit.Some relationships are not meant to be right from d start.

What do u mean by a dying relationship?
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

What do u mean by a dying relationship?

You can only save what you are about to lose na.dying relationship here means one that might need saving
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
lynpetra:

You can only save what you are about to lose na.dying relationship here means one that might need saving

How do we save a dying relationship? The topic here says "is sex essential to make a relationship survive?"
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Henrypraise: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Now I read d post, n I tink sex alone cannot save a dying relationship, COMMUNICATION can, sex can be seen as a part of communication, but even at dat, if not communicated properly, it can even ruin/ end a dying relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

How do we save a dying relationship? The topic here says "is sex essential to make a relationship survive?"

NO. Nothing saves it.Not even a good xxxxx
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
I just felt I throw this question to the house?
To me, I feel sex is necessary in a relationship because it binds both partners together!

A relationship on the other hand can survive without sex but let's not deceive ourselves, the guy will get it elsewhere....

Two people in a relationship can't survive without sex except both of them are virgins.....

I may be wrong but I need the opinion of the house.....

my gf is a virgin, im not! Our relationship is suviving. I dont ask her 4 sex. Its all about maturity! U cant keep a relationship if ur nt matured.

Btw im single! I was only giving an example above.
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by slimming: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sex is the last thing in relationship, why? it can't be first becos it does not determine anything about a success relationship or marriage. Sex is just a pleasure in marriage
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
For some its essential for others it's not.itz up to the couple to decide. And op, as hard it might be for you to believe, not all guyz cheat or go lookin for sex else where when they are in a sexles relationship undecided
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sex is the healthiest calorie
burner around! It's also the best cardio
workout ever!
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Enegod: Sex is the healthiest calorie
burner around! It's also the best cardio
workout ever!
if dem lyk make dem yab anytin dem lyk.
I am still a sinner.
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by misslaw(f): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2013
NO, it isnt ....infact i think not introducing sex in a relationship is d grestst tin 2 do...evn thou it dyin
Re: Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
miss law: NO, it isnt ....infact i think not introducing sex in a relationship is d grestst tin 2 do...evn thou it dyin

What of kissing?

(1) (Reply)

She Says She Loves Him, But Doesn't Want To Be With Him. / Should We Realy Blame The Guys? / 13 Hilarious Breakup Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.