Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed (11217 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / I Need Candid And Honest Opinion / Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:55am On May 22, 2013
. . . Also, him getting married behind her back was a completely wrong move. He should have properly shut one door before opening another.

If he wasn't being so selfish (again), he would have thought of his present wife and what she would pass through if he didn't handle his ex's drama!

His ex finding out he was married from her son is very inappropriate.

I really sympathize with all he's passing through, but I have to agree that he's the architect of his problem . . and bringing another woman into the picture to share in his problems is just plain wicked! undecided
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by debosky(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2013
ifyalways: I need you to explain what you mean by "split up, separated" ?

According to the mans story, he got another girl pregnant, moved in with her, the woman tricked her home, they fought,he MOVED out, met your cousin and wedded her. Is that what y'all label they've separated amicably?
I dey laugh oh.
He left the woman and she simply sat doing her thing and watching him.

The man should please go do the right thing and stop acting innocent/victim. I agree he didn't pay the dowry but "moving out" is not yhe proper way to separate from a woman that bore u 4 kids. There has to be a sit down discussion, talks and agreement, shikena.

So y'all are the ones that will determine the only way for him to separate now? undecided

PS - the separation doesn't have to be amicable - anyone who has had a serious relationship knows that majority of the time the separations are NOT amicable so that's an unrealistic expectation.

Did you fail to read the parts that said she was bringing strange men to the house after he left? Does that not signal she's accepted the separation?

By moving out he has signalled his intent to end things - she also by dating other men signalled her own intention to go her own way as well. Whether she 'accepts amicably' or not is her own issue as there is no marriage contract that sets the terms here. He is taking care of his kids' responsibilities, which is what matters.
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by pslm23(f): 11:58am On May 22, 2013
ifyalways: I need you to explain what you mean by "split up, separated" ?

According to the mans story, he got another girl pregnant, moved in with her, the woman tricked her home, they fought,he MOVED out, met your cousin and wedded her. Is that what y'all label they've separated amicably?
I dey laugh oh.
He left the woman and she simply sat doing her thing and watching him.

The man should please go do the right thing and stop acting innocent/victim. I agree he didn't pay the dowry but "moving out" is not yhe proper way to separate from a woman that bore u 4 kids. There has to be a sit down discussion, talks and agreement, shikena.

your interpretation is off track Ify. He left her when the fightings got worse. She moved on with her life, started dating and was happy as best as she could. He still provided for his children and her, feeding and etc. He was also in the dating scene. She only came out spitting fire when she found out that he had re-married. Is it ok for him to date after they broke up but not ok for him to get married? Is it ok for her to date other men and him not to?
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 22, 2013
pslm23:

The paternity of the kids is something I am not touching or going into. None of my bizwax. I said in an earlier post that the guy f'd up big time too. he is not blameless. I have never said he was all free from blame. All i was trying to do was stop y'all from disparaging my cousin and saying things that were not true about her.
The ex and my in law are both to blame for the mess on hand and it is quite obvious

I'm raising the paternity issue because you and your cousin seem to be buying his story hook line and sinker . . .

If the ex was really as promiscuous as he claims, it's highly unlikely that he will accept the paternity of ALL the kids . . . even the one conceived in drunken stupor! undecided

Something just doesn't add up . . . undecided undecided

And yes, your cousin should also be blamed. How could she have leaped without looking undecided

Before I got married, my family asked questions about his family, his mother's family, his past e.t.c . . .

Marriage is for life and going into it without facts is a big risk. She's an adult, she should have been more careful! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 22, 2013
debosky:

So y'all are the ones that will determine the only way for him to separate now? undecided

PS - the separation doesn't have to be amicable - anyone who has had a serious relationship knows that majority of the time the separations are NOT amicable so that's an unrealistic expectation.

Did you fail to read the parts that said she was bringing strange men to the house after he left? Does that not signal she's accepted the separation?

By moving out he has signalled his intent to end things - she also by dating other men signalled her own intention to go her own way as well. Whether she 'accepts amicably' or not is her own issue as there is no marriage contract that sets the terms here. He is taking care of his kids' responsibilities, which is what matters.

Not true . . .

They have had disagreements in the past which led to his moving out and them dating other people, and yet they got back together and continued procreating!

They had a relationship, albeit twisted, and the right thing to have done would have been to end thing properly this time around. Instead of running off to marry some other woman . . . undecided

He should have informed her about his marriage, before getting married so as to avoid nasty surprises.
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On May 22, 2013
Psalm sorry if u don't like what I'm typing. Initially, I thought some random woman bore a child for your cousins husband hence my initial post on this thread.

Let me ask you, have either of you's ever had a chat with this crazy woman, know what and how she got crazy, what she wants, her own "truth" of this matter ?

Instead of swallowing all of the man's epistle, labeling this woman as crazy, y'all can come together, call this woman and find out what is eating her up. Yes, your cousins family should do that first, let's see if this woman is actually as bad as the man is portraying.

At the end of the day, this is Naija and the law and people would be sympathetic to this woman. If your cousin fails to carefully do her own investigation and relocate with this man, I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by pslm23(f): 12:07pm On May 22, 2013
Ify, Ify, you are not reading through carefully. There were numerous sit downs and talks between these two involving pastors, family, friends and even neighbors and police.
See why I want to keep quiet sometimes because when I try to clarify points like this, some people here get all huffy and start accusing me of being one sided and saying all kinds of things. Jeeze!
I truly regret bringing this here. When I was going through my own crisis I was impressed with the concern a lot of you showed me and I guess that was why I brought this here. Not for you all to pat my in law on the back and say 'great job bro, you have suffered" but just to find how to stop someone from harassing another before it turns to something else. All I have seen so far is name callings, attacks on my cousin, snide jibes directed at me... all for what? At the end of the day the issue is still on the table.
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by debosky(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2013
^^ The reality is what you've just seen - the blatant and contradictory sexism in providing advice we often see on NL.

The woman cannot be the party causing the hurt - it must be the man's fault 99.99% of the time.

If a man is misbehaving, the woman should beg him to reconcile.

If it's a woman misbehaving though, the man should get a divorce.

This is the general tone of things here, and if you provide any evidence to the contrary, you must be lying or biased. Even if you ask for advice on a specific matter, judgement must be passed whether that's what you were seeking their opinion on or not.

4 Likes

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by pslm23(f): 12:13pm On May 22, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'm raising the paternity issue because you and your cousin seem to be buying his story hook line and sinker . . .

If the ex was really as promiscuous as he claims, it's highly unlikely that he will accept the paternity of ALL the kids . . . even the one conceived in drunken stupor! undecided

Something just doesn't add up . . . undecided undecided

And yes, your cousin should also be blamed. How could she have leaped without looking undecided

Before I got married, my family asked questions about his family, his mother's family, his past e.t.c . . .

Marriage is for life and going into it without facts is a big risk. She's an adult, she should have been more careful! undecided

Again, i am not going into any paternity issue here please. He knows whether they are his or not and frankly speaking i don't care either way and neither does my cousin. he has looked at those children and raised them as his and that's all that matters
If you read my earlier posts, you will see where I clearly stated that both families met before bride price was paid and before the court marriage happened. it was from this meeting that everything about the ex was put on the table and my folks were concerned in case the woman came back to attack my cousin. His family reassured ours that there chapter was closed and it was only the kids that bound them now.
So she and my family did do their research and she did not blindly walk into a marriage without facts.
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by pslm23(f): 12:20pm On May 22, 2013
scratch that
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 22, 2013
pslm23:

Again, i am not going into any paternity issue here please. He knows whether they are his or not and frankly speaking i don't care either way and neither does my cousin. he has looked at those children and raised them as his and that's all that matters
If you read my earlier posts, you will see where I clearly stated that both families met before bride price was paid and before the court marriage happened. it was from this meeting that everything about the ex was put on the table and my folks were concerned in case the woman came back to attack my cousin. His family reassured ours that there chapter was closed and it was only the kids that bound them now.
So she and my family did do their research and she did not blindly walk into a marriage without facts.

Maybe his family 'said' all was well, but I would think you guys would have verified further instead of taking their word for it . . . undecided

Fist of all, I'm only talking about the children's paternity because your in-law told you guys the girl was promiscuous, and yet not once did he question the paternity of her kids! undecided

Secondly, the answer you seek cannot be gotten until you guys hear the ex's side of the story . .

If you want her to back off, you need to find out what exactly she wants. For her it could just be closure . . . even if they weren't married, they were together for a long time. Even if she's dating other people, he's still the father of her kids.

If your in-law still provides for her like before, then I don't really see why she won't face her other men and let him face his marriage . . . except of course we don't have all the facts! undecided
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by ifyalways(f): 12:34pm On May 22, 2013
Psalm u need to go back to the mans story on pg 5. I can't quote cos I'm mobile. He said he moved out and never looked back after the ra..pe.

Solution:
Closure with the woman. The man should call the woman, invite people from both sides of the family and state categorically that he wants an end to their relationship. They'll agree on children's welfare, visitation etc.if there are rites to be performed, let him do so. That's the proper way to separate !

Your cousin and some men in her family should invite the lady, hear her side of the story,then decide if he is worth the stress.

If the woman still acts up afterwards(which I doubt) then they can use some soldiers to address her jonzing.

Didn't 2face marry Annie? I bet he closed up properly with Pero and co.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 22, 2013
Oh What the heck I may as well talk anyways

This thread reminds me of one poster @Steveade with exactly same mess with diabolic turn , another battle thread wink , I'm not biased with this thread either like I wasn't on that one but pointing fingers is what baffles me but can y'all hypocrites cut the man some slack? He's human too. ( I think undecided) ..... things are easier said than done in order especially when two people are in love.

https://www.nairaland.com/1246178/right-side#up
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by prixx: 12:55pm On May 22, 2013
wow the women on here are something else
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2013
@ poster,
The only solution ur coz can get is to resolve this issue with only woman!
Both of them can sit down and talk amicably without anybody present.
That woman cant b carzy as you pple r painting her please.
If not i dont see peace in her marriage.
There was a sister dat was meant to marry a man in the US
The man came home and started preparation to meet her family.
From nowhere a woman showed up dat she was pregnant for the man. She started causing troubles dat dat sister was a husband snatcher and all sort of names. Pastors intervened cos d man was denying d woman.
This sister took d bold step to go and meet d woman in her office ( she was a manager dn in wema bank). When ds sister listened to her side of d story, she felt for her and she left dat man immediately.
She advised the man to go and apologise. The man did dat and got married to dat woman .
They are both in the US now and the other sister is happily married with a kid also.
So its happily ever after.
Let ur coz meet ds woman and forget about wot everybody is saying.
Stop defending ds man abeg or is it ur story undecided undecided
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 22, 2013
Have seen the new rebuttal..
Oga claims the woman has been abusing him.Her abuse turned him into a womaniser and a drunkard but he stayed on cos of the kids..He moved out,got a lady pregnant and she lost it 'mysteriously' after being harassed by old madam.Old madam was happy and dating other men till she found out that he got married and all hell broke loose.

New madam is 38 and not a child,was told of old madams crazy ways but still wanted the marriage and went ahead.The good thing about Oga is that he never ever claimed the road would be easy but new madam decided to face the storm cos of love.Now the fire is too hot,she wants a way to avoid getting burnt.

I remember when debrief would tell her story and people would attack her saying she painted her ex as the devil and herself as the saint.That's the exact thing happening now.Oga is the saint,old madam is the she devil who also rap es drunk men.Same way debrief was tortured here for looking too saintly,that's the same way Mr man will be treated.That's how family section works,sometimes some things sound too good to be true.See mr and mrs whyme threads lipsrsealed

Anyone can leave a relationship when they can't take it anymore especially if they are being abused,BUT you owe it to your new partner to handle your baggage before bringing him/her into the equation.Jumping from one partner to the other isn't necessarily the answer,a normal person needs time to heal after being soo maltreated.Aftereffect of seperation varies from person to person..if you leave a woman/man who has too much time on his/her hands and plenty anger to spare,plus no fear of being loco,this is normally the result,constant hounding,releasing of nak ed pics and se x tapes to blogs etc.

I really can't understand how new madam saw all these things and still pushed forward.Love is sweet and beautiful but it can turn ugly when too many parties are involved.This is a horrible way to start married life and there's no sign of easing up.No one was sent to this world to provide happiness for another person while slowly losing his/her sanity.It takes a certain kind of person to ring someone's phone 200 times an hour, concoct lies etc.It takes some sort of brazenness and in my personal opinion a tinge of psycho tendencies.There are crazy women out there who can go any length to deal with someone for whatever reason.No normal person would go that far.

For this sort of person,it takes an equally psycho woman to deal with her,someone that is ready to do battle and fight fire for fire,someone that's ready to fight on the streets,tear clothes,exchange words and even arrange boys to beat up the offending party.New Madam are you that person?I ask again,is this love worth it??So early in the marriage,2 miscarriages,a fearful husband and 4 step children,and the possibility of becoming Agbero motor park in the name of love.You can't send a bird to fight a lion.

If New madam is not ready to start acting like a mad person too,then she will perpetually live in fear.Since they cannot relocate and she has refused to change her number,there's no solution,Oga cannot follow you to everywhere you are going to.Police is not your friend in Naija,highest the court can do for you is cease and desist order which is useless.Look on the internet,too many acid bath and murdering of ex stories flying around.

No one is proferring real solutions cos there is none really that's why people are focusing on the past.This is your new reality,your new life thanks to Oga on top.The whole talk about calling her,sitting her down etc may not work but if it does you are very lucky.In the meantime,all i can do is to give you tips on how to live this new reality.

TIPS FOR FUTURE FIGHTS

1. Start thinking of buying short weaves cos if push comes to shove and you both have a show down when you have long braids on,prepare to lose half of the hair on your head.For this new life,i recommend low cut.

2. Always wear jeans NOT skirts.A vest plus a very solid bra inside your shirt.fighting leads to tearing of shirts,a vest is a good idea to avoid total na kedness.

3.Enrol in karate class

4.Make sure you always have heavy sticks and maybe spray pepper in your handbag.

5.Never let your guard down,always go out with a friend who will survey the grounds first before you walk or drive into any new surrounding.

6.If you see anyone approaching you with a tin that seems to have water in it,RUN!!

7. If you see any of the kids carrying any suspicious looking powder,refuse to eat that day o!

8. You may need to join mountain of fire church in order to pray old madam to heaven or hell, and /or enrol the services of baba and mamalawo/ alfa to fend off spiritual attacks.

I WISH YOU LUCK MA!

7 Likes

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 22, 2013
^^^ if not cause I have a lot to do today, iswearagawd I will start with you Nikky right now.... Of what relevance is your last statement gotta do with anything?

Stop defending blah blah
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
hispinkolo: Have seen the new rebuttal..
Oga claims the woman has been abusing him.Her abuse turned him into a womaniser and a drunkard but he stayed on cos of the kids..He moved out,got a lady pregnant and she lost it 'mysteriously' after being harassed by old madam.Old madam was happy and dating other men till she found out that he got married and all hell broke loose.

New madam is 38 and not a child,was told of old madams crazy ways but still wanted the marriage and went ahead.The good thing about Oga is that he never ever claimed the road would be easy but new madam decided to face the storm cos of love.Now the fire is too hot,she wants a way to avoid getting burnt.

I remember when debrief would tell her story and people would attack her saying she painted her ex as the devil and herself as the saint.That's the exact thing happening now.Oga is the saint,old madam is the she devil who also rap es drunk men.Same way debrief was tortured here for looking too saintly,that's the same way Mr man will be treated.That's how family section works,sometimes some things sound too good to be true.See mr and mrs whyme threads lipsrsealed

Anyone can leave a relationship when they can't take it anymore especially if they are being abused,BUT you owe it to your new partner to handle your baggage before bringing him/her into the equation.Jumping from one partner to the other isn't necessarily the answer,a normal person needs time to heal after being soo maltreated.Aftereffect of seperation varies from person to person..if you leave a woman/man who has too much time on his/her hands and plenty anger to spare,plus no fear of being loco,this is normally the result,constant hounding,releasing of nak ed pics and se x tapes to blogs etc.

I really can't understand how new madam saw all these things and still pushed forward.Love is sweet and beautiful but it can turn ugly when too many parties are involved.This is a horrible way to start married life and there's no sign of easing up.No one was sent to this world to provide happiness for another person while slowly losing his/her sanity.It takes a certain kind of person to ring someone's phone 200 times an hour, concoct lies etc.It takes some sort of brazenness and in my personal opinion a tinge of psycho tendencies.There are crazy women out there who can go any length to deal with someone for whatever reason.No normal person would go that far.

For this sort of person,it takes an equally psycho woman to deal with her,someone that is ready to do battle and fight fire for fire,someone that's ready to fight on the streets,tear clothes,exchange words and even arrange boys to beat up the offending party.New Madam are you that person?I ask again,is this love worth it??So early in the marriage,2 miscarriages,a fearful husband and 4 step children,and the possibility of becoming Agbero motor park in the name of love.You can't send a bird to fight a lion.

If New madam is not ready to start acting like a mad person too,then she will perpetually live in fear.Since they cannot relocate and she has refused to change her number,there's no solution,Oga cannot follow you to everywhere you are going to.Police is not your friend in Naija,highest the court can do for you is cease and desist order which is useless.Look on the internet,too many acid bath and murdering of ex stories flying around.

No one is proferring real solutions cos there is none really that's why people are focusing on the past.This is your new reality,your new life thanks to Oga on top.The whole talk about calling her,sitting her down etc may not work but if it does you are very lucky.In the meantime,all i can do is to give you tips on how to live this new reality.

TIPS FOR FUTURE FIGHTS

1. Start thinking of buying short weaves cos if push comes to shove and you both have a show down when you have long braids on,prepare to lose half of the hair on your head.For this new life,i recommend low cut.

2. Always wear jeans NOT skirts.A vest plus a very solid bra inside your shirt.fighting leads to tearing of shirts,a vest is a good idea to avoid total na kedness.

3.Enrol in karate class

4.Make sure you always have heavy sticks and maybe spray pepper in your handbag.

5.Never let your guard down,always go out with a friend who will survey the grounds first before you walk or drive into any new surrounding.

6.If you see anyone approaching you with a tin that seems to have water in it,RUN!!

7. If you see any of the kids carrying any suspicious looking powder,refuse to eat that day o!

8. You may need to join mountain of fire church in order to pray old madam to heaven or hell, and /or enrol the services of baba and mamalawo/ alfa to fend off spiritual attacks.

I WISH YOU LUCK MA!

Lmao. You cracked me up real bad cheesy
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^^ if not cause I have a lot to do today, iswearagawd I will start with you Nikky right now.... Of what relevance is your last statement gotta do with anything?

Stop defending blah blah
She asked for solution right?
Wot do u want to start with me?
You can start now and let me see wot u r capable of doing undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2013
hispinkolo:

TIPS FOR FUTURE FIGHTS

3.Enrol in karate class

I WISH YOU LUCK MA!

Ah finally!! Someone able to move beyond the past and offer practical solutions for the future!!

grin grin grin
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 22, 2013

[b][b]TIPS FOR FUTURE FIGHTS

3.Enrol in karate class

I WISH YOU LUCK MA!
[/b][/b]

This man funny die cheesy cheesy cheesy
But for how long can she follow those tips
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 22, 2013
And what solution have you proffered since from all your epistles huh? The man needs support hence sil as he's also human too and there you came with your nonsense post to OP to stop defending him and doubting the story's credibility ..... You don't wanna know what I'm capable of doing, just buzz off and hit the wall if you have nothing sensible to post dazzal.
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 22, 2013

TIPS FOR FUTURE FIGHTS

3.Enrol in karate class

I WISH YOU LUCK MA!

Recommended read for new wifey.
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by baby124: 1:46pm On May 22, 2013
Pslm23, you are at fault for bringing your family business on the internet. The two people involved have decided to stay together. The man has said his part and has rested. What are you still doing here giving explanations on another person's decision and life? Let the matter die abeg. I think you are causing more harm by interferring. The two people involved have decided to stay together and they have gotten married. The man is not ready to leave his angel for anyone, no matter what anyone says. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2013
I can't stop laughing at @hispinkolo advise. Ol boy. Variety is The spice of life cheesy
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 22, 2013
jidegirl12: And what solution have you proffered since from all your epistles huh? The man needs support hence sil as he's also human too and there you came with your nonsense post to OP to stop defending him and doubting the story's credibility ..... You don't wanna know what I'm capable of doing, just buzz off and hit the wall if you have nothing sensible to post dazzal.
Please i want to know wot u r capable ooo cry cry cry
If am posting nonsense, y dont u please post ur intelligent advice madam?
if my post is making you furious, y dont u just waka pass?
I notice d way u always pick quarrel with people on ds forum but aint ur candidate okay.
So am walking away from ur trouble. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by biolabee(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2013
If you ask me who I go ask

smiley

nikkykay:
Dey said she can't use computer if am right and can she b told about ds forum/ wot is going on asper her issue?
If poster culd invite d man, she can as well invite d woman just 4 d sake of peace & resolution of ds matter!
No matter how crazy she's , she wil hav a moment wn she wil b in her right sense!
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by biolabee(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2013
Funny.. Like the drama concept

BABE!:
I don't think anyone is telling him to "endure". He's free to do whatever he wants to do. If the ex comes in now to tell her own version, this set of people will switch stories to say "awwwwww, your husband is a cünt". Where is the intelligence here, people?!

...... and why is almost everyone ignoring the genesis of the story and focusing on the doom part?

- the chic got pregnant, asked him for some money for the abortion but he declined.

- he asked her to marry him and she said "hell no, ain't nobody wanna be stuck with you for the rest of their life"

- she asked for abortion money again. Please Biko after the reply he got from the marriage proposal , no be to give her the money sharp sharp ?! (The ones going into marriage together, peacefully, are having a hard time taking control of the wheel, talk less of a union at gun point.)

-but mba, he cranked up the heat and threatened her to keep the baby. He didn't stop there, he reported her to family members and of course she was forced to keep the baby.

It's simple physics. One DELIBRATE action causes a chain reaction!

It's simple Yoruba. O'un ojú n wá l'ojú n rí.

Heck, it's simple Christianity. Don't invite the dëvil in!

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.

Mr Victim; hello trouble, please marry me and have my baby.

Trouble; nah, I'll pass. I'm not sure i want I be stuck with you.

Mr Victim; *brings out a pocket knife* if you don't come with me now and have my baby, you're dead.

Trouble; ok, then.

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by biolabee(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2013
Kolo Mancheesy

nwa-uwa:
The man priiick sharp no be small. 17 years, 3 women ,7 pregancies,4 kids and counting. (Plus the aborted ones on drinking nights out)
I hail you chairman cheesy
Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by biolabee(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2013
grincheesy

Walahi you should write for hollywood

TIPS FOR FUTURE FIGHTS

3.Enrol in karate class

I WISH YOU LUCK MA!

Re: Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 22, 2013
Is this thread finally dead? RIP epic thread. grin

Anyway, me I'm rooting for the new couple to make it and find happiness jare. Hope it all works out for you. The man and his ex were both toxic for each other so it's best to leave that turbulent life and seek peace even if it's 17yrs late.

That being said, is this the first official case of a woman being trapped with a pregnancy? It's usually the other way round. But in this case the man wanted to keep her all to himself (she was tall, light and beautiful, probably one of the most sought after chicks in the school) and so when she got preggers, he forced her hand into keeping the pregnancy to try to keep her all to himself. But she was not ready to be held down and eventually got bitter because she ended up feeling stuck with the guy and then began to display the crazy and become abusive. By the time she was ready to manage him, he decided he didn't want to marry her again and more hell was let loose. Meanwhile she had learned better than the master and figured out how to force him to remain with her for years and years.

Whew, what a saga! God bless NL! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night / Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / Can A Matured Person Who Doesn't Indulge In Social Vices Be Termed Abnormal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.