Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle (19040 Views)

Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Jonathan Effects Minor Cabinet Reshuffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Alxmyr(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2013
superior1: Unless he sacks and prosecute Deziani Madueke, I am not interested in the yeye reshuffling

Sack and prosecute Diezani for what? Because of all the beer parlour rumour about her deep corruption?

A woman that has sanitized the oil industry and currently pushing reform in the industry.
A woman that has brought up our refinery up to 60% working capacity, for the first time in a very long time.
Her gas revolution is one of the greatest initiative in the industry.
Why will he sack and prosecute her?
Re: Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 20, 2013
Rolly83: What of my Uncle 'Elder Godsday Orubebe' u guys hav'nt said anything concerning his ambition.
Lol!! U neva hear say d Grand Commander Godfathers in Ijawland, chief Edwin Kiagbolo Clark don warn am not to contest? Moreover, na Delta North suppose produce governor now
Re: Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Masiya(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2013
I wish all of them well' every step of the way. I dey una back jor. Lets go there am a party rider
Re: Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nedu31(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2013
I doubt if Stella Oduah is eligible to contest any political post in Anambra State.Though she 4rm Anambra State but married to Edo man,will she be ruling or leading 4rm Edo State?
Re: Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Guk: 4:46pm On May 20, 2013
musiwa26: she cant be president but she can be governor of an igbo state... president.. noway.. nigerian will protest and shut down the country. , i think she will be a good igbo governor.. her people will vote for her. i am 100% sure of that. she is very tribalist enough as a queen woman to win a governorship election in igboland. she will be like so much by mossob. that she will get enough vote to be governor.

If thats criterion for holding office then ignorance is king.

In my opinion, she is looking for immunity from prosecution. She and her company SPG were indicted in the subsidy scam but nicely covered up. She is the head of the CABAL!
Re: Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by creativemusic: 5:34pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 7:26am On May 21, 2013
musiwa26: Stella odua , if i was igbo. i will vote for this woman in my state.. she is the mother of igbo tribalism. her tribalism is so high that igbo will vote for her.

Musiwa....when was the last time u took ur drugs, I know raining season aint good for you
Re: Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by BAKAM1: 12:20pm On May 21, 2013
Labaran maku as governor, Nasarawa state is finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ / Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.