Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144178 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
To

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by JENMAUCY(f): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wow,dats enticing glow........pls dnt kil me with suspense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is getting more and more interesting.After philandering about,Dayo thinks he can just come back,beg and everything will be alright.Who does that? Lailai! ko jo mehn! He must pay dearly a little bit more before he can be forgiven.Hope say kasala no go burst wen he and his son's fiancee set eyes on each other sha.Glad Tosan and Rotimi have settled the scores btw them and rekindled their love.I can't wait to read what's gonna happen next.Welldone glowingscenes and thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by mattyqueen(f): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
infact, inshort, chai, dz z wat i cl a fantabulous fantastic breathtaker..in p.square voice.. i bu onye oshi, u stole my heart away... dz story jst stole my heart nd am nw heartless. tnks auntie glow
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nicoleama(f): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
glowingscenes:

Did u submit ur name and email aaddy?
Better still,just send me ur email address and expect an emaaail frm nigerianblogawards or chck ur spam
nicoleamaka@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 1:42am On Oct 03, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen!!!!

For the very last time,i just hope Dayo isnt the man who ffucked Yemi's potential wife some time back? but if he ends up being the one, then Bisi and pedro na history ...

I used the word ffuccked on purpose because waking-up to the constant reminder that your dad not only ffucked but was your wife's first intimate partner(a..k..a the man who saw the promise land first) is disgusting as the word "ffucked" as used by me in that context..
Fun facts:
Yemi's dad be like "Hey son,i hit it first"..

Bisi be like "Yemi,your dad does it better than you"..

Bisi's kids be like "Mum,so your first child was grand-dad's"?

Yemi be like "My wife is not good in bed" AND yemi's dad be like "Son,i dont really know what happened over the years but the last time i tasted bisi,she was damn good"..

Bisi be llke "Yemi,i dont have feelings for your dad,but you know he was my first and i cant easily forget him"

Geez!!!! Lemme stop before @glowing vex for me..lol BUT chai,Pedro don suffer for life sha..
Guess his old man agrees with the school of thought which states that "Na papa dey chop remain for pickin"... cry cry
All izz still well!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2013
Kslib: Ghen Ghen Ghen!!!!

For the very last time,i just hope Dayo isnt the man who ffucked Yemi's potential wife some time back? but if he ends up being the one, then Bisi and pedro na history ...

I used the word ffuccked on purpose because waking-up to the constant reminder that your dad not only ffucked but was your wife's first intimate partner(a..k..a the man who saw the promise land first) is disgusting as the word "ffucked" as used by me in that context..
Fun facts:

Yemi be like "My wife is not good in bed" AND yemi's dad be like "Son,i dont really know what happened over the years but the last time i tasted bisi,she was damn good"..

Bisi be llke "Yemi,i dont have feelings for your dad,but you know he was my first and i cant easily forget him"

Geez!!!! Lemme stop before @glowing vex for me..lol BUT chai,Pedro don suffer for life sha..
Guess his old man agrees with the school of thought which states that "Na papa dey chop remain for pickin"... cry cry
All izz still well!
Hiyah! How have u been?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2013
C'est moi:

Hiyah! How have u been?
Been Good,and you? wink
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Darey00(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2013
yaaay!!! finished everything this morning... great story i must confess.. thumbs up ty to u Glow...kindly update soon ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kslib:
Been Good,and you? wink
Fab....
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
C'est moi:

Fab....
That's nice..
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nicoleama: nicoleamaka@gmail.com
hello nicole, ive done it, u shd hv gotten a confirmatory email frm nba by now. ppls click on the link they sent to u
thanks and God bless
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ye

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yepa! Ghenghenghenghen.....this suspense is killing.Been waiting to read this,cant wait to read what will happen next.Gosh! I feel for Yemi,another blow and bisi too.welldone glowingscenes and thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Damn,geeeezz!!!!

I cant read this anymore. My heavy heart cant bear it. cry cry

Glowing you too much but why you wan kill yemi na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
chai
wahala dey ohh
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja: chai
wahala dey ohh

lol...e dey
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kslib: Damn,geeeezz!!!!

I cant read this anymore. My heavy heart cant bear it. cry cry

Glowing you too much but why you wan kill yemi na?

keep reading...
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
C'est moi:
Yepa! Ghenghenghenghen.....this suspense is killing.Been waiting to read this,cant wait to read what will happen next.Gosh! I feel for Yemi,another blow and bisi too.welldone glowingscenes and thanks for the update.

me too i feel for the both of them sad
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Kslib: Ghen Ghen Ghen!!!!

Fun facts:

All izz still well!

Mr kslib the analyser..hehehe
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2013

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
glowingscenes:

keep reading...
Hmmn,trying to pull a stunt? Lemme watch and see sha..

This post of yours kinda made me relieved sweetheart(Am i allowed to call you that? wink)..

I cant wait for your surprise via the next update sha.. By the way,for the umpteenth time,your work is fantastic..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ninja4life(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wow hope d yemi's father would not give her away cos dat will be d end of his little relationship with yemi.nice story cant wait fo d ify-molade part
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Great story, Keep it coming smiley.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
I'm glad Shade and Rolake are having a nice time.They've been through alot and the vacation was a way to ease off mountain of tensions.Waiting to read the outcome of the revival.Hope it'll change their lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ghozye(f): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
#Mogbe o,dnt wnt any gbege o#,,,bt e b lik say kasala don burst!gringringrin
hehehehehe,lets c hw ds goes...

Glowing glow,tk ds kiss

mmmmmwwwaaaaaahhh wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by zenie(f): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na ds kain tin I dey like..wuld love 2c hw they'll both sort ds mess out grin kudos maam..u rock kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Angelsit(f): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Jst new here nd i lv ur story keep it up ua 2 much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Eneze1(f): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ollyfad(f): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2013
M i allowd 2 say dis? Damn dis story is COKASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by queeniite: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
I LUV DIS STORY!!!.....bt pls cum nd update soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by jumzzy448: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Eweeeeeeee......i'm so sad for bisi oooo. Hope yemi will not leave her sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.