Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (144176 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
E<R>F:

I Love You Glowy...

Your Last Post Is SoosoSo On Point...

M a Fan Oh...

thank u dear
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Ollyfad(f): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2013
Wat ify is tryna do aint ryt.ha friend didnt 4c ha 2 lose ha's,y wuld she 4c ha fwend 2 lose ha's 2?or she tink dats wat attracts lamido 2 ha?so far so gud,d story is splendid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by VickieZion(f): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2013
gudmorning Aunty Glow,jst read Episode 36 on ur blog,bt I was nt able 2 comment,weneva I comment on ur blog it does nt show pls help me out.
as 4 d story U r doin a gud job,bt pls try nd be updatin on Fridays too.d suspense is killin,wonder wats gonna happen 2 my Afin,as 4 Bisi she should tell Yemi dat D1 is he's father 2 avoid stories dat touch.tnx
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Warlord3000(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Episode 36::: On point,,

But the suspenseful ending fit wound person oo cool
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Annie09: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Welldone glowıngscene, epısode 36 on poınt ı agree wıt wat vıckıe zıon saıd about updatıng on frıdays too cos the suspense ıs jst too much. Bısı had better tell yemı about hıs father before he fınds out on hıs own, cos ıf he does he's never goıng to trust her agaın. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by SexySapphire(f): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
glowingscenes:

abi oo
I bless God on her behalf
thanks for stopping by dear
Uw dear and thanks for not denying us constant update of the beautiful story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Ma'am glow,i am loving this more and more...episode 36 is so on point,can't wait for oma to hook up with the latest afari kolodo..and..i jst pray nd hope my afin wont get hurt...the suspense is killing sha,u doing a good job,well done#teamfingascrossed#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by zika1(f): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2013
I tot I ws d only person begging 4 friday updates. Its really hard nd annoying havin 2 wait 4rm wed till monday. Plsssssss we re begging infact crying. Pls update on fridays. Tnx. Nice work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by viruz007(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2013
I was checking the internet and saw a scenario likened to Rolake in madam glow's story... Is it me or am i being paranoid? Please u all should check this link out if am correct http://tlsplace./2013/09/19/outing-the-boo/

In other matters madam glow ejo... We need d story more on friday... D last episode on ur blog dnt allow anything happen to Afin oooo else we go wear d same skirt angry
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2013
glowingscenes:

cest Moi
ure a darling. thanks for ur encouraging comments. theyve been uplifting so far. God bless
Switi,u are a very talented writer.U deserve much more praises.God bless u too real good.Keep up d good work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
You really damn good and very creative, WOW ! smileyshocked

I'm in Love with those salient points of yours, i think we should focus more on them. You really great Glow.

But, I don't know why but i can't date a girl like Molade; she is too facile for my liking, takes things the way she sees it and never put the effects to thought.

A girl that hugs and kinda flirt with her sisters crutchs and hubbys; she bears breed of a spoilt child that gets whatever she wants without stress- this don't go well with girls. It would give her alot of problem, since she is very inexperience and immature *spits*

Though Ify's idea was spewed, out of jealousy mixed with hatred; it would, or rather might be detrimental but it would help Afin so much. She would then see beyond her nose, that life would not always give you what you want. Maybe after trying to take her life!

You call "break-up" a word so easy. . .*cuts*

though Ify's no saint, but Afin should have learnt from her sisters' experiences what life was all about.

Since she wanna learn from her own Experience... I give my support, if that would make her better and get the "real people" around her, for real.

GO IFY...

But remember, what a man sows. . . .

Its a Law!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
[
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
E<R>F:
You really damn good and very creative, WOW ! smileyshocked

I'm in Love with those salient points of yours, i think we should focus more on them. You really great Glow.

But, I don't know why but i can't date a girl like Molade; she is too facile for my liking, takes things the way she sees it and never put the effects to thought.

A girl that hugs and kinda flirt with her sisters crutchs and hubbys; she bears breed of a spoilt child that gets whatever she wants without stress- this don't go well with girls. It would give her alot of problem, since she is very inexperience and immature *spits*

Though Ify's idea was spewed, out of jealousy mixed with hatred; it would, or rather might be detrimental but it would help Afin so much. She would then see beyond her nose, that life would not always give you what you want. Maybe after trying to take her life!

You call "break-up" a word so easy. . .*cuts*

though Ify's no saint, but Afin should have learnt from her sisters' experiences what life was all about.

Since she wanna learn from her own Experience... I give my support, if that would make her better and get the "real people" around her, for real.

GO IFY...

But remember, what a man sows. . . .

Its a Law!

hmmmmn
u wont believe it but i actually like ur tots on this...and part of what uve stated makes me take the story along this line
thanks babe!!1 ure appreciated..wink#
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
“Mom
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ovalrose(f): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
*whistling Psquare's wahala dey*
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 1:45am On Oct 11, 2013
glowingscenes:

hmmmmn
u wont believe it but i actually like ur tots on this...and part of what uve stated makes me take the story along this line
thanks babe!!1 ure appreciated..wink#

I'm your humble dude girl.

You just have to carry on, you such a great writer and moves on my field too. I love christain literature, and i see you trying hard not to make it look ****wink

just follow your heart, you really good i mean almost impeccable. I say "almost" because the one that inspires you should take that place...lol.

Carry Aunty, i'm solidly at "the front of your back" ...

Love you Loads!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 11, 2013
I don't even know what to write. You're awesome!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by luckynzo(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2013
Xoie: Sigh... Just got through with this now... I started reading this yesterday & I just couldn't stop reading... It really is one of the best I've read on NL.... I've actually been reading 'A Kingsbury Collection' by Karen Kingsbury, but couldn't read yesterday cos the server of the site I was reading from was down, so, I looked for somewhere else to read from and Chocolates and Sushi just grabbed my attention... I WANT MORE!!!
I dont have words to describe you, you are just too good... I'm going to ur blog now to read other stories... But just so u know (my views), I think the character Omolade behaves like a baby... I thought she was just 17 oh when I started reading till I found out she was 21 (Older than me with some years sef)... Who else #Thinking... Nobody for now... MORE OOOH
What site are u reading Kingsbury from?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lami
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by darlynlara(f): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Can someone call me olivia twist cos am so wanting more! Sisi glow longtym no chat! I missed u gys o but I was in a land of no wireless connection,wow d story is soooooooo coooolll but the suspense is killing buh wah can we do buh 2 love it till we drop! Thumbs up GLOW ur sO bright!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ERF: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Well, it will be logical to make deals but no matter what, if the truth be hidden, there would never be peace..

Say the truth and accept your fate with two options, or lie and accept your fate with an option...

Ride on ma!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Omolola1(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Oh plz Glow, don't leave me hanging here sad
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
I don't think she should tell Yemi. Sometimes, it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: I don't think she should tell Yemi. Sometimes, it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.
Huh!! Say what?

Which sleeping dog? Dog lie where? This is his father for crying out loud--- She got phucked by her father in-law,her father in-law dis-virgined her..

Ok,let me rephrase---- The dad of the man she's about to marry shined her kongo.. She had better open that mouth of her's and talk before i do it for her.. angry angry

Sleeping dog ko, flying eagle ni! sad
All izz still well!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by physseryor(f): 2:31am On Oct 12, 2013
I can't believe I stayed glued †̥ this page depriving my self of sleep at this time? Ɣΰ really did a good job holding me spell bound †̥ this thread. I usually don't comment on threads come am lazy wen it comes †̥ typing. But mhennn,Ɣΰ are such a wonderful writer. I l♡̨̐v every bit of thέ story. More greace †̥ ur elbow and may Ɣΰ continue †̥ glow. Welldone!!!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by missvirgorick(f): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2013
Glow Sweety!
Eku ojo meta ooo.
You re doing a very good job with this story o.
I initiated my boss into 'Chocolate and Sushi' family and he is now addicted like me.
Well done girl.
Love you.....
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Joy4mi(f): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1: Oh plz Glow, don't leave me hanging here sad
madam omolola pls u already left us hanging and dried out on yr thread.she o dabe.i just luv ur personality.

U knw i still luv u GLOW friendship me abi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Omolola1(f): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2013
Joy4mi:
madam omolola pls u already left us hanging and dried out on yr thread.she o dabe.i just luv ur personality.

U knw i still luv u GLOW friendship me abi.

Aww Joy, so sorry
I'm still writing the 19th chapter, it's not easy. Should be done by next week.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
E<R>F:
Well, it will be logical to make deals but no matter what, if the truth be hidden, there would never be peace..

Say the truth and accept your fate with two options, or lie and accept your fate with an option...

Ride on ma!

hmmmn
I like ur analysis..
thank u ERF
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1:

Aww Joy, so sorry
I'm still writing the 19th chapter, it's not easy. Should be done by next week.

haha, see lola oo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kslib:
Huh!! Say what?

Which sleeping dog? Dog lie where? This is his father for crying out loud--- She got phucked by her father in-law,her father in-law dis-virgined her..

Ok,let me rephrase---- The dad of the man she's about to marry shined her kongo.. She had better open that mouth of her's and talk before i do it for her.. angry angry

Sleeping dog ko, flying eagle ni! sad
All izz still well!

Lmao!!!!KSLIB!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.